Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Hollow Shell-varis | GA Dominion of Empty Hex North of Selvaris

two.png

Long-Term Refugee Camp
Selvaris

- Loomi Loomi - Open -
“Y-you’re Mr. Organa, right?”

"Alicio," he said reflexively, shaking his head a little. Senator Organa, he heard a lot. Count Organa, he got sometimes. But mister? That was a rare one. "But, yes. That's me." The Count waited for her to introduce herself, before responding with disbelieving shake of his head. "I'm the one that was in your way, Loomi. I should be the only one apologizing."

Her offer to help caught the Alderaanian by surprise. He paused a moment, a bit of that sadness creeping back into his expression. "I... Yes. There's a pallet of seedbags that need to be taken to the farmland at the edge of the camp. The pallet floats but... it's still more of a two-person job."

Finally picking up his datapad and clipping it to his side, the Count tilted his head towards their payload- a pile of grain bags, suspended on a floating platform, before giving the Godoan a knowing smirk. "Would be nice to have a Jedi's help. If you can find it within yourself to forgive me."

two.png

Selvaris
Tags: Alicio Organa Alicio Organa , Open...

Loomi_divider.png

"Would be nice to have a Jedi's help. If you can find it within yourself to forgive me."

"Of course," Loomi nodded. "T-to both, I mean."

She didn't know why the man was asking her to forgive him, but he seemed nice at least. That was a good benchmark for interaction, or at least Loomi thought so. All they had to do was move a pallet of soil. That should be simple. It was already floating after all.

The Godoan did take note of his momentary shift to a more somber attitude. He was... sad, probably by how down the the people on Selvaris were. She understood that as well. The state that these people were in was certainly distressing. Her little fragile heart was always breaking for one person or another, so it was at least nice to have her empathy be a shared sentiment. That and it was just more evidence for her that this Alicio person was an okay fellow.

As they made their way back into the cargo vessel, Loomi's curiosity peaked. He was a senator. She hadn't met one. Well, she had met a politician in Auteme Auteme , but she really wasn't supposed to talk about that for... some reason. The teen had forgotten by this point, but she had promised not to say anything.

"You're... a senator, right?" she asked as she positioned herself on one side of the pallet. "I've never met one before... What, uh... What does a senator do, exactly?"

She had no reference for how politics worked at all.

Yoda-stands-in-an-empty-Jedi-Council-room-looking-out-the-window..jpg

Council Chambers
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons: Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Amani Serys Amani Serys Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka Kassogtha Cthylla Kassogtha Cthylla

Valery's gaze shifted between the other Councilors as they asked their questions, and returned to Kass to listen to her answer. Her story about her Master was one that stood out to her immediately because it resonated with her. Her Master had helped his student grow to follow her own path, rather than push them down his own — it was a key trait to have as a teacher, and she was quite fond of the appreciation Kass showed for it.

Amani's question then touched on an area that Valery has gained a lot of experience with over the years as a Jedi Shadow, and the answer did not disappoint her. "I agree, though there are artifacts too dangerous to study without being cleansed as well. I don't know if this is something you can do, but should you ever acquire assistance handling a particularly strong or treacherous artifact, I'd be happy to offer my help." Perhaps she didn't need it at all, but Jedi should always be willing to help each other, and this was no exception.

"That said, I do have a question as well. Two, actually," she said before briefly glancing around. "My Master once told me that the path of a Jedi is that of an eternal student. We always try to grow our own understanding of the Force and the Galaxy, both as individuals and as an Order, so we can better help others. What do you believe we should work on, or continue to work on as Jedi, to improve how we try to accomplish our goals? As Councilor, you'll be helping facilitate this, after all."

"Secondly, what do you feel you should improve on yourself, as a person or as a Jedi?"

two.png

VVVDHjr.png
THE SURGING PRECIPICE

REFUGEE MEDICAL CAMP SELVARIS WILD SPACE
Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce Ryana mina Ryana mina Cailen Corso Cailen Corso
VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

Her paces were slow, care taken as she waded through the mental and emotional landscape of the camp with a delicate touch. What could be seen with the eyes was only half the picture of what it would take for these people, and this world, to recover.

The man spitting his acerbic admonition at Padawan Corso put a brief halt in her steps; Ichika half-turned, her brilliant blues at first vacant as she dragged her attention from the overall camp, to the minor incident. She blinked, feeling the lurch of intention come off the boy as Cailen thought to apologise, but the older man didn’t seem to want to make any more of a thing of it than it was, and the padawan deflated, then looked to her, asking for direction. She looked down at Cailen, a muted smile gracing her lips.

“We start with our senses,” she began, as she turned to resume her slow walk, “cursory thoughts and feelings around the camp,” pacing forward with her attention split, “will start to give us a general picture of--” yet as her eyes flicked forward, she came to a stop slowly, cautiously, her explanation of the start of their work evaporating into the ether when her gaze drifted over, then backtracked to fix on a face she hadn’t seen in… well that was hard to put a finger on, exactly, and with a padawan in tow, himself, as well as a droid. Ichika stared at him, at that face almost unfamiliar in how much it had changed, but far, far, far from off-putting.

Rather... the moment seemed to stretch out as she was taking in the etching of years on his face; the hair that now lived on the strong line of his jaw and over his lip, as dark as the hair above his eyes had always been; the white marking that travelled from one side of his face to the other, curving over his nose… so far from the time-faded memory of the once almost cherubic face, on the sweetest boy she had ever met, at that early point in her time as a padawan. And the otherwise painful nexus, much later on Ilum, at which she realised she might have begun to care - scared for him, angry at what had been done to him. Amongst other rememberings.

She swallowed, gently clearing her throat as she blinked rapidly, her gaze briefly skirting aside, then tracking back to Gabriel in the next moment. Thank goodness she was pink. Thank the Force, as crude as this was, that she remembered, too, what she had heard of him over the years, and the flush of parallel concern she had felt - blessedly, this served to temper her reaction.

“Gab--” Right, the padawans. “--Master Pryce,” she resumed, giving him a respectful tip of her head, and moving on to push past all the memories that swam to the surface, good and bad, “this,” she continued, gesturing with an open palm to the padawan alongside her, “is Padawan Cailen Corso,” she then glanced down at the boy, “Padawan Corso, this is Master Gabriel Pryce,” and thereafter, her blue-eyed gaze lifted to the man that used to be shorter than her, once upon a time - she had gained only an inch since that first day, but he... Well, now. She gave a small smile. “Are you and your padawan here to help with supplying the camp, or like us, are you here for analysis?”

NnAyHNJ.png

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

FLOWING FORWARDS - PEERING BACKWARDS
IN THE JUNGLE - SELVARIS - WILD SPACE
Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
VVVDHjr.png

“Sure thing, Master Westgard, sir!”

Like heck was he going to wander off. He’d watched enough horror holos to know what zombies were like. While the knight advised him, drawing his attention from the circuit of his thoughts, Toby listened, wiping the hair from his forehead and out of his eyes with fingers that were just as logged with moisture - a futile thing, as the rain seemed to drive hard enough to slip soaked strands of his mop of dark hair back into his field of vision.

“Pffbt,” he tried blowing at his hair with just as much futility, “I haven’t been this wet in my life!”

At least not with all his clothes on, which wasn’t a complaint so much as an observation. He was the youngest of five and was used to a kind of torture. But… while he had never been in a jungle, a veritable rainforest, which normally would have drawn his interest, what they had passed through in the village on the way to start on this wilderness trek, weighed on his thoughts. It was one thing to be informed on what had happened here, and what he was here to do, but another thing entirely to see it with his own eyes.

"Is anything on your mind you wish to discuss?"

He hesitated, not entirely sure how to put this into words, but he had to try. It kinda crushed him inside.

“Ah… How--” his brow knit together, his mouth became a line; it wasn’t nice to think about this stuff, or to get a feel for it in proximity, “--how long do you think it’s gonna take? For those people to get better? For–” the line became a small frown, “--for–” oh, force, this was awful; he looked out the corner of his eyes at Silas, “--does it… ever get easier to see things like that?”

His words had gotten quieter with the last of them. He had never seen so much suffering. Felt so much. It’d taken him a few minutes to stop glancing over his shoulder, back to the village.

“I’ve never,” he admitted quietly, his eyes flicking forward, not really focusing on any one thing,ever seen or felt anything like it.”

It hurt.

I was apprenticed to Master Gavyn Farlander,” she answered. “He is a warrior, not a scholar.

"Great leaders inspire greatness in others."

Master San Tekka appeared satisfied with her answers until Amani broached the subject of artifacts. His eyebrow raised in what passed for an emotional outburst. Zark allowed the other councilors their chance to speak.

"Your conviction is admirable," he said, "Like Master Noble I am more inclined toward caution where the darkside is concerned."

"That said, I do have a question as well. Two, actually," she said before briefly glancing around.

Zark smiled and bowed his head in deference. Valery posed thoughtful questions to the senior librarian and he reflected on his own limitations. During the Hyperspace War wearing armor had grown almost comfortable. Without it he felt exposed even here among friends. Conflict's personal cost could never truly be accounted for.

Benzir Base Evacuation Status - 11% (Every ten percent another transport will take off)
Forces in the Jungles: Mekhisian Vong, Blackblade Guardsmen, Ravenscar Adepts

The evacuation efforts were underway at Benzir Base, with the first of the Vyraal transports already taking off and cloaking to slip past any orbiting Alliance starships. Even so, and with the order given to the roving kill teams to act as rearguard forces to ensure the base and its valuable research data and specimens could be fully moved, some of the teams decided that those orders from Adept Lumilla constituted an aggressive stance.

Two teams, each consisting of ten of the transformed Vong with an equal number of Blackblade guardsmen and led by a singular Adept were closing in on the position of Elias Edo, Jonyna Si, and their squad of GADF troopers while continuing a last-minute hunt of Maw zombies they had been tracking in the hours beforehand.

The drones deployed by the covert Final Dawn craft and its team of commandos would reveal some of the presence in the woods, transmitting blurry images of white-armored and strange looking Vong warriors accompanied by the familiar images of Kaine zambrano's infamous soldiers and led by a strange Sith... before they were inevitably destroyed by the strange Vong and their whip-like arms.

The village had been observed by two Ravenscar Adepts, transformed through their magicks into raven forms, and saw the two Jedi emerging from it. The village had been plagued by the Maw zombies, although in recent days those attacks had faded as the hunters within the jungles culled their numbers. For the Jedi, one raven would fly away back to Benzir Base while the other would continue to shadow them as they progressed through the jungle and into a small battle between three transformed Vong and a small group of Maw zombies.

The elite team of Pathfinders and SIA field agents led by Tallara and Dominik Morra would enter the jungle unscathed, if not unnoticed at the moment. Within those two and half klicks, however, were several of the hunter-killer teams and a raven winging its way back from one of the villages under observation would spot the dropship.

two.png

Long-Term Refugee Camp
Selvaris

- Loomi Loomi - Open -
Pressing a few buttons on the pallet, Alicio stepped aside as Loomi guided it down the ramp, resting a hand on a bag to stabilize the pile. He looked into the future only a little, to stop any potential tumbles before they happened.

"You're... a senator, right? I've never met one before... What, uh... What does a senator do, exactly?"

The Count couldn't keep himself from chuckling.
"That is... a more loaded question than you know." He let himself linger back, putting his hand on a bag that was about to tip. "We're representatives of the Alliance. Entrusted by the planets we speak for to guide the GA into the future. We work collaboratively with other senators and planetary governments to come up with solutions to problems. Leaders and servants, all in one." Alicio pursed his lips. "At least, that's what we should do."

"Being a senator comes with... a considerable amount of power." His thoughts traveled to their recent emergency meeting. "That kind of power attracts the wrong people. Most of us genuinely want to help, I think, but others..." Alicio shrugged. "Let's just say the Jedi have their battles, and I have mine."

Alicio paused, to allow Loomi to ask any other questions, before turning the conversation to something considerably lighter.

"Have you ever met Amani Serys?"

The Vulptex

Thief of Thieves. Ninja Master.
"Stay close. Pay attention. I'll let you know when I need you most."
The fox masked thief nodded, waiting for the moment they landed. Her survival training had come in handy from all this. Be nature. Follow Nature. The master's lesson played over and over in their mind as they waited for the dropship to land.

As soon as it did, they was on Tallara Tallara 's tail like glue, almost immediately climbing up one of the many trees as they hit the ground. They knew the height advantage well, having grown up in the city. Their steps were silent, and they seemed to freehand the tree without any effort.

BINDING OLD WOUNDS (NJO/Volunteers)

two.png

Selvaris, Refugee Camp

Tag: Loomi Loomi Alicio Organa Alicio Organa OPEN

At one of the massive tents Minerva marched amongst a line of cots filled with the injured, sick and exhausted people, separated by large curtain sheets. She had never been to Selvaris before until now, but had heard of the constant struggle for it in the last war. As a Mandalorian she wasn't surprised that some people managed to survive and live here after everything. Minerva couldn't help but be impressed with their persistence while realizing at the same time many of them can't see their survival as a victory. A medical droid rolled by, causing her to step aside.

Once that was done Minerva then noticed to her left a purple skinned Togruta female laying down. She was elderly and obviously ill wearing a hospital gown like all the patients. The Togruta's orange eyes opened and saw the armored figure standing meters away. In spite of the pain she tilted her head and smiled.

"Hello there. Didn't expect a guest but welcome all the same. I'm Rahlaa Ki. Please take a seat, I insist."

Minerva paused, taken aback at the request. Quickly though she took a stool and sat next to the patient. Pleased Rahlaa kept smiling.

"Thank you. To be honest it's been hard lately, so some company would be great right about now. Don't worry what I got won't infect you. What's your name?"

"Minerva Fhirdiad, Captain." Her guest answered before pulling off the helmet and placed it on her lap.

Rahlaa nodded in understanding. "So you're with the Alliance military. Glad you lot and the Jedi finally came. Though I'm surprised you're not out in the jungle on patrol."

The Mandalorian could see why and explained.

"Well someone has to help keep security around the camp just in case. Those are my orders."

What Minerva didn't mention to Rahlaa that she volunteered for this detail. Partially it was to get out of Coruscant for a bit due to the anti-Mandalorian sentiment rising there from the Enclave's rampage. That live holonet broadcast about the emergency senate session rotations ago foretold of further trouble. So it was best to be out in the galaxy making herself useful. Of course she won't burden her new acquaintance with any of that.

This operation is for the people of Selvaris anyway even if some politicians and even commanders only care about this world's resources and strategic position.

Clearing her throat Minerva asked.

"So how long you been living here Rahlaa?"

"More than six months. Not easy but Selvaris does remind me of Kiros in some ways. I want to make a life here no matter what the Mawities did."

Nodding in renewed respect the warrior replied.
"I see. Have any family with you?"

Rahlaa nodded vigorously.

"Yes, my son and his whole family. They visit me often when they're not busy. Those grandchildren warm my heart every time they come, especially when they sing."

A smile escaped Minerva hearing that.

"Sounds wonderful."

The Togruta coughed before beaming. "You have no idea. I was a singer back in Kiros growing up. With more practice they will be better than me."

Subsequently Rahlaa reached her right hand toward Minerva. The latter took hold of it and they firmly grasped each other's hand.

"Thank you…thank you all." The elder whispered with tears of joy.

Feeling both humbled and awkward Minerva could only keep holding the hand. A minute later they let go. Sitting up the warrior said.

"Rahlaa it's great talking with you and I do hope you will recover but I must return to my duties."

"Of course, of course captain. May the force be with you."

Getting up, Minerva put on her helmet again and made for the exit. Coming out of the tent she then noticed two certain people yards away that she just came to know recently. Titling her helm she whispered.

"I'm supposed to keep an eye on Senator Organa anyway but I didn't know Padawan Loomi would be here too. Small galaxy I guess."

Last edited:

two.png

GAPostBreaker.png

Cailen watched Ichika Masudo Ichika Masudo as she began to explain their work, but a morsel was all he got before she trailed off into a distant stare. For a moment, he thought she might have been overwhelmed by everything surrounding them - or, Force forbid, she was symptomatic of some fabled Selvaren sickness. It took him an embarrassingly long moment to realize she’d seen someone in the sea of people.

“M-Master Masudo?” Cailen stammered at first, before trying to follow her gaze. He thought he had it at a pair of young Ithorians who were playing some kind of game with a tiny animal skull, but then he felt a subtle twinge in the Force.

His eyes met those of a Jedi, a familiar one from one of Cailen’s first missions. They had never actually met, but it seemed he and Master Masudo knew one another, judging by the mirrored stare he shared with her.

When the man and his Padawan approached, he was introduced as Master Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce , at which point the light came on in Cailen’s memory; Ilum. He was there that day on Ilum. His eyes, full of youthful exuberance, drifted back to Master Masudo. She was there, too. It was an uncanny epiphany… he wondered if she’d already made the connection, or if he was still just a fresh Padawan to her.

Cailen offered a low bow to Master Pryce and Ryana mina Ryana mina .

“It’s nice to meet you,” he said.

It may as well have been that instead of ‘nice to see you again.’ It had been a long time, and much has happened in that time. The boy looked subtly to the other Padawan, smiling warmly. He always looked forward to working with other Jedi, but it was particularly nice to bond with fellow Padawans.

That made sense. Well, not really, but Loomi was picking up some of the information that was being put down by the Senator. It makes sense that a job where a great deal of power was involved would change how people acted, at least to her. She knew what people became like when they felt they had power.

"Have you ever met Amani Serys?"

"Briefly," Loomi noted, "I-in passing, I think. I-I know that she's on the council."

Loomi frowned, tilting her head.

"Do you know her?"

Tides of Change

fourE.png

7BUIiLq.png

The target wasn't far now, and neither was the SIA team that followed. Elias had gone dark on comms, relying on hand gestures and signals to communicate with the pair of troopers he scouted with. They would maintain that level of silence and discretion until they had eyes on the site, a Sith transport, or a pack of technobeasts - whichever they happened upon first. So far, though, the jungle was quiet.

Only the heavy weight of the Dark Side was present around them.

He wished he could be surprised at how dug in the Mawites were, and how eager the Sith Order was to reclaim lost assets from the Remnants, but he was kidding himself. After discovering the labs on Fresia with Jonyna Si Jonyna Si , there was no room for doubt or uncertainty. The Sith were active, right in their backyards. It was a good thing the Alliance had come to Selvaris. The people needed help, yes, but these woods needed to be cleansed. Evil left to fester is more than negligence; It's downright acceptance.

Soon, one of the troopers raised a closed fist, and Elias came to a sudden halt. He pointed with two fingers to a large boulder nearby, and Elias just barely caught a glimpse of a mechanical creature passing behind it, out of sight. He gave the trooper a nod, then swirled his finger to call for a regroup. The three stood in an arrow formation, rifles drawn and Elias' saber in hand, ready to ignite at a moment's notice.

He gave the troops a look that said 'on my mark' before taking the first of several soft steps toward the beast.

Thank you, Masters,” Kass replied. Already Kahlil and Jasper were in favor of having her join. The others were more cautious, but so far so good.

"What do you believe we should work on, or continue to work on as Jedi, to improve how we try to accomplish our goals? As Councilor, you'll be helping facilitate this, after all."

I believe the Order could use more care and understanding in its dealings with others, especially those who come from a different culture or background.” Kass didn’t name a specific example, but she was thinking especially of Ukatis. Multiple diplomatic incidents had been caused by the Jedi. Regardless of the circumstances, they had not acted with much tact. “It can be easy to forget that the rest of the galaxy isn’t like us, or to react strongly when faced with evil. Situations are always more complicated than they seem, and while we may not completely purge our emotions any longer, there is wisdom in not allowing our feelings to control our actions.

"Secondly, what do you feel you should improve on yourself, as a person or as a Jedi?"

Kass took some time to reflect before answering. “The biggest struggle of my life has been to overcome the hindrances caused by my appearance. I am a Pylantian in a world dominated by humans, many of whom find me frightening or repulsive.” After all, every single member of the current Council was humanoid. “It can be difficult for others to see beyond how I look. At times, I have made their loathing my own, whether by hating them or hating myself. I have made improvements and grown beyond the more base of these feelings, but I am still learning how to deal with the problems it causes.

two.png

Equipment: Lightsaber
Outfit: Jedi Attire
Tag: Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce | Ichika Masudo Ichika Masudo | Cailen Corso Cailen Corso

Ryana had left pip with a friend this wasn't the kind of place for pip to be after all these people didn't need him to reek havock or steal their limited supplies as much help as the little racyon could be he was also a great source of frustration for ryana. She didn't speak much she basically listened to Gabriel speak she hadn't spoken to the council besides on her initial meeting with Gabriel pryce which she didn't say much besides what was needed.

She felt for the people of this planet she had read about their plight she wouldn't wish that on anyone let alone civilians she knew what it was like to live under the thumb of an oppressive evil being. Not as evil as the maw from what she read but she still knew how it felt if only she could really help them but she felt powerless to do so besides what medics and non-force users where doing at the moment.

As she listened to Gabriel and wu Kong speak about technobeasts and zombies she wanted to ask a question but noticed master pryce had stopped walking and was looking slack jawed into the distance as ichika and her Padawan approached she walked next to wu kong and asked "what's a technobeasts?" Not really knowing she hadn't gotten to sith alchemy beasts yet in her reading. She didn't need to use the force to know Gabriel and ichika had history.

She gave a warm smile back to the other Padawan there would be time to meet later she felt like master pryce and ichika would need time to catch up maybe.

two.png

Long-Term Refugee Camp
Selvaris

- Loomi Loomi - Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad - Open -
"Briefly. I-in passing, I think. I-I know that she's on the council. Do you know her?"

Alicio suppressed a delighted grin, only the smallest of sly smiles touching the corner of his lip. He couldn't keep his eyes from sparkling, though. A promise that, perhaps he knew more than he would let on.

"Yes, I do. She and I are... good friends." Moving to another portion of the pallet, Alicio took off a bag, repositioning it to another corner. "Very good friends."

Suddenly, Alicio tilted his head to the side, detecting a familiar flavor in the air. He turned his head to see a new acquaintance. "Oh! Minerva Fhirdad!" He grinned at her, though a bit of that sadness leaked through again. Despite his games, he was more than aware of how current galactic events might be affecting the Mandalorian. "I was just telling Loomi here of my friendship with Knight Serys-Organa." He side-eyed the Godoan, his smirk growing, before returning his attention to Minerva.

He nodded his head forward, inviting the warrior to walk with them, letting up on his playful mood. "How have you been?"

Amani had no other questions to add herself. She nodded along with each response, finding them all by and large agreeable, "You seem a wise Jedi, Master Cthylla. Open-minded, sensible, and self-aware." A good combination of traits to have, "Not that you need to hear that from me. You don't reach your rank and tenure as a Jedi without having already proven yourself time and again."

The Chief Healer looked to her fellow councilors, and shrugged, "I'm sold." Admittedly she more or less already was from the get go. Kass was chosen because she was already seen as having the qualities that could make for a worthy councilor. A few questions were all Amani needed to solidify her opinion. Besides, it's not like they had any more qualified candidates to take the position of Chief Librarian.

fourE.png

div-nonFU-white.png

"Comms check confirmed. One two." Dominik, Guns Galore, replied to the leading operative over his own comms.
"Alright, latest intel's in. We're hitting a Sith field research camp deep in the Selvaris jungle." She tapped her gauntlet, and projected a simple map of the area marking their drop zone and the camp. "They've got some new, experimental soldier -- tough as hell.
Selvaris... A world so torn up by Vong and The Sith and The Maw that Dominik had no idea why anybody still tried to live on it, or why it hadn't been bombarded from orbit decades ago into another Mustafar. His helmet was off and resting next to him as his Eye was reviewing the images captured prior to landing. White-armored blurs, Darth Carnifex's elite troops, another Sith leading them... To everyone else it'd look like he was staring off into space as Tallara Tallara continued speaking.

Vong survivors, new experimental warriors, white armor, The Sith Emporer mixed in... they had to be mutated Vong somehow. Kaine was into Magick and anything he could get his hands into to make him more powerful, and not just new tech. These new soldiers were going to be damn tough indeed. And there was no telling if that Sith leading them would be around or not. Even now on the ship, he was still picking his arsenal.
She took a moment to go over to the agents assigned with her. "Mr. Guns Galore himself," she said, offering a firm handshake and a joking smile. "Glad you're with us today. I know this is a little outside your particular area of expertise, but I'm assuming that you'll keep up anyways."
He looked up at her and shook her hand, responding with his own smirk. "The SIA has been putting me outside my area of expertise since I joined. I'll keep up somehow. If you need an extra piece, I got plenty." His callsign wasn't chosen for nothing. He collected guns from governments, corporations kills on the field, and black market deals. He convinced IVI IVI to let him select and use his own weaponry on missions, with them logged of course. And she'd be smart enough to know that he had hordes more of his own weapons somewhere not cataloged.

The Agent considered the X-12 Sentry Blaster Morter from Moonviel. Extreme fire power and could rip through tank hulls, but they had a long trek through a jungle to make. By the time they arrived, it would tire out whoever carried it or become unoperational. But new soldiers and his Vong suspicion meant fast and stealthy. He'd wager his ship that they'd fight something in the Jungle before they arrived, ship stealth tech or not. Ambush. Close range... Disruptor Pistol. Viewed as unethical and highly illegal, others around him may not be happy with his choice, but he wasn't here to make them happy. He made his other selections and equipped his weapons in the last few minutes before they landed.
It was heavier than he'd wanted, and he'd considered taking the DC-17m Weapon Platform, a favorite of his, but with the Elite Troops and these new ones, he didn't think it'd have the firepower. Pistols on his thighs and his Equalizer on his back, he hopped off the ship first, scanning the area with his Eye and Magrifle. He kept walking forward and gave a hand signal to move up. "All clear." On comms, and carefully walked into the woods. His Eye was scanning everything it could, and found nothing other than The Vulptex The Vulptex 's climbing ability. That'd come in handy. It also caught a raven, flying high and circling around. He thought about shooting it, but it was too high and he'd make too much sound taking it down with his rifle. So he let it fly.

Marching into the Jungle, Dominik continued to keep a constant lookout, using his Eye and the scope of his rifle to peer around trees at the expanse around them. They had to move fast, but they couldn't let themselves fall into a trap either.

fourE.png

Objective: Cull the zombie hive
Tag: Toby Perris Toby Perris

div1.png

Silas turned his head slightly and felt a sadness come from the boy, almost as if he was feeling the same pain he felt from the world itself. Ever since stepping foot on Selvaris, he felt a great depression from everything that lived there. The living as well as the tainted were suffering to their core, and they had to do their best to live with it as they tried to fix what was broken. Right now it was going to be hard for Toby, but in time he'd learn to live with it.

"In all honesty, no Toby. You can never really prepare yourself for the things you see as a Jedi." Silas said with a slight frown, remembering what he had to go through just to be able to be strong with the horrors he saw "Overtime, you find a way to live with your experiences by only thinking about the now and the good experiences that are yet to come. If you stick to that and keep your trust in the force, you will never go wrong"

Silas moved over to him and gently squeezed his shoulder "You'll be fine, alright? You've still got a long time left in the order" he said with a reassuring smile as they were getting closer the mine. Putting a finger to his lips, he indicated to Toby to be quiet when they crouched down behind a set of bushes to the right of the large entrance. In front of them, a group of zombies were stumbling around in the opening of the tree line. They were disfigured and already rotting, a sight more disgusting than the smell itself.

"They've seen better days..." he grumbled quietly, his ears picking up the echos of more flesh eaters coming from the cave system "We'll need to find a way to close that cave. Once closed, nature will do the rest for the poor souls that are left in those bodies"

two.png

Selvaris, Refugee Camp

Tag: Loomi Loomi Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Open

Alicio was more than aware of his surroundings than Minerva would've given politicians in general credit for. Of course the fact he was carrying a bag over his shoulders and being inside a refugee camp without holocams and paparazzi gave evidence he wasn't the spoiled self-serving type. She nodded in greeting while noting the Alderaanian's sadness beneath it and guessed what it was about. Minerva pretended not to notice.

Good thing my culture emphasized on helmets. Useful for more ways than just head protection.

When the senator explained what he just told Loomi a chuckle nearly came out but instead sounded more like a snort.

"Indeed. You and Amani are the best of friends."

There was a hidden grin beneath her helm. Attention back to the Godoan she added.

"Good to see ya again kid. Didn't think it would be so soon but I'm not complaining. Thanks again for introducing me to that ice cream parlor back on Coruscant."

At Alicio's silent invitation to walk with them she obliged. Marching beside them on their left flank, Minerva quickly answered the royal's question with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Doing fine more or less, got promoted to captain recently. It's an honor I admit but with a lot more responsibilities with my unit being expanded to a whole company. How is the House of Organa doing by the way?”

Of course when she asked that Minerva really meant Amani and the kids, still playing along with the senator‘s joke with Loomi.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom