Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Ebony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: http://www.discountcutlery.net/assets/images/NewProductImages/CS88GMSM.jpg
CS88GMSM.jpg

Intent: A personal weapon for Dominik Borra
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/68555-to-introduce-and-to-conclude-pm-for-invite-os-mainly/page-3 (post 51, [member="Vaulkhar"] gives it to him)
Manufacturer: [member="Darth Ferus"] ?
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Dominik Borra
Modularity: No
Production: Production: Unique
Material: Perma-sharp Durasteel
Classification: Sword
Size: One-handed
Length: Blade: 75 cm (30 inch) Total: 90 cm (35 inch)
Weight: 2.1 kg
Special Features:
  • Lightsaber Resistant
  • Permanently sharp, and capable of rending Durasteel armor.
Description: As far as Dominik knows, Vaulkhar got this sword from Darth Ferus. Vaulkhar gave him this sword as a sign of friendship and loyalty to eachother, and so carries with it a lot of value for Dominik. Vaulkhar saved him mutilation and torture, but since then has not seen his friend in a long time.

This sword acts the same as a lightsaber, Dominik has discovered, except without emitting light or sound. It is able to be magnetized to his back to keep it there without melting through or damaging his armor. This sword is used whenever Dominik is fighting a Sith, Jedi, or the like, or any type of melee. Although he is not trained extensively in sword training, he still knows how to use it. He still prefers his guns though, but is not scared to take this thing out.

Dominik Borra said:
As far as Dominik knows, Vaulkhar got this sword from Darth Ferus. Vaulkhar gave him this sword as a sign of friendship and loyalty to eachother,

Dominik Borra said:
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.ne...s-mainly/page-3 (post51, Vaulkhar gives it to him)
Your development thread does include your character being handed a sword, one which doesn't necessarily have a fixed description in the post in which it is given. Is there any development prior to this where the sword is created? Has [member="Darth Ferus"] given you permission to create a submission using him as the manufacturer of the weapon?

If there is any development in your thread which pertain specifically to the creation/forging of the sword I would like direct links to each post beside the link to the thread, as well as to other threads.

I'm not sure if there is a thread of it being forged, but Darth Ferus has given me permission, as Vaulkhar, the one who gave Dominik the sword, got it from Darth Ferus. There isn't any specifications to the sword as Vaulkhar hadn't really cared to do so, so he told me that I could do so. Which is the purpose of this thread.

[member="Braith Achlys"]

[member="Dominik Borra"]
Alright, I'll re-read the development thread in case anything which could be used for development for the weapon is included and get back to you.

Dominik Borra said:
Incinerate: Things the blade strikes are heated to or beyond melting point, similar to a lightsaber. Can gouge metal and slice through most materials.
Without significant development involving the creation of this sword, I cannot approve a sith sword which essentially acts as a lightsaber. A permanently sharp edge, even sharp to the point of being able to rend durasteel, is acceptable and within canon, but this goes far beyond that.

Dominik Borra said:
Do I also get rid of the resistance to lightsaber?
No, that's a canon feature of most sith swords.

Dominik Borra said:
And how does one Alchemize metal?
Sith sorcerers & alchemists utilize Sith alchemy, a method of using Sith Magic, to alter the object in question, usually the physical composition of it with the addition of a special effect granted by the force (such an example would be a ring which enhances someone's force senses). One has to be force sensitive to do this, which is why Ferus was the one to construct/forge the sword.

Dominik Borra said:
Alright. Thank you [member="Braith Achlys"] . If i was to get a Sith to alchemize it later, I'll repost this thread with that thread.
If you wish to modify it later you can use the Technology Submission Modification thread to request edits made (by following the template provided, you can ask for help if you need to) and include pertinent development which justifies the features you wish to add/remove.

This is pending admin approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom