Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Hammerfist II-class Star Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
F2CYGnI.png

yihPUeT.png

qvXzkJZ.png

004KtVf.png

• Classification: Heavy Cruiser
  • Length: 900m
  • Width: 475m
  • Height: 250m
  • Maneuverability Rating: Low
  • Speed Rating: Low
  • Hyperdrive Class: Class 0.6 (Class 15.0 Backup)
  • Crew: 5,200
    Minimum Crew: 1,785

[*]Passengers: 2,040
[*]Cargo Capacity: 8,100 metric tonnes
[*]Consumables: 4 years
HAEtc63.png

[*]Environmental Systems:

[*]Medical Bay
[*]Navigation System
[*]Ray Shields

[*]Propulsion Systems:

[*]Ion Drives
[*]Maneuvering Jets
[*]Repulsorlifts

[*]Sensor and Targeting Systems:

HtbpxBc.png

[*]Warhead Armament:

[*]Total: 250

[*]Defensive Armament:

[*]Overall Total: 840
VVzwjQP.png

[*]Reinforced Hull
[*]EWAR

[*]Systems:

mpgvUyx.png

• 0x Squadron
  • Many x Infantry, and vehicle, transports.
brTR2sM.png

• Strengths:
    [+] Offensive Capabilities: With a variety of powerful weaponry, the Hammerfist II boasts impressive firepower.
  • [+] Defensive Capabilities: Equipped with redundant deflector shields, the Hammerfist II possesses unparalleled defenses.

[*]Weaknesses:
  • [-] Bridge Tower: The Hammerfist II's bridge tower serves as a glaring target for enemy vessels.
  • [-] Firing-Arc: Few of the Hammerfist II's weapons can fire on targets to its rear.
  • [-] Hangar Capacity: Lacking the space necessary to transport starfighters, the Hammerfist II is reliant on support vessels to protect it from enemy starfighters.

jyc1pzc.png

The Hammerfist II-class Star Destroyer was an improved variant of the Hammerfist-class Star Destroyer. Designed by Iron Wrath Industries, and produced by the Iron Empire; it was a warship conceived for planetary defense, planetary assault, troop transport, and ship-to-ship combat. It saw use as part of the Iron Imperial Navy, serving the role of a Heavy Cruiser. It was visually distinctive from its predecessor, due to its dark-grey hull.

The Hammerfist II's offensive capabilities were identical to that of the Hammerfist. It featured 10 Long Range Turbolaser Batteries, 20 Heavy Turbolaser Batteries, 30 Turbolaser Batteries, 20 Ion Batteries, and 25 General Purpose Warhead Tubes. These weapons allowed the Hammerfist II to engage enemy vessels at any range. However, like its predecessor, it was at its most effective in close-to-mid range combat.

In addition to the defensive equipment present on the Hammefist, the Hammerfist II featured an additional Double Redundant Deflector Shield, so as to further aid in survivability. As typical for the line, the primary, and redundant, shield generators sat nestled within the Hammerfist II itself, while the Double Redundant Shield Generators stood atop its bridge tower.

Similarly to the Hammerfist: this combination of offensive weaponry, and defensive equipment, left the Hammerfist II-class Star Destroyer with no space to transport starfighters. As such, it could not house any craft. So as not to be easy prey for enemy starfighters, the Hammerfist II was outfitted with numerous anti-starfighter weaponry, including: 30 Point Defense Cannons, 30 Anti-missile Octets, 30 Quad Laser Cannons, and 30 Flak Cannons.

Travis Caalgen

T
Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Travis Caalgen

T
[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Looks great, I only have one request; Would you accept changing the Maneuverability to Very Low to compensate appropriately for the Extreme Defensive Rating and Very High Armament Rating?

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
[member="Travis Caalgen"]

For the sake of a consistent ruling, I would prefer not to.

The mass-produced model of the Hammerfist is Very High/Very High, with a Speed and Maneuverability of Low/Low.

As a trade-off for bumping up the armament rating, I've dropped the production level to minor.

This has been an acceptable trade-off for many of my variant subs, in particular the Bloodhowl II (which the Hammerfist is basically the Cruiser form of)

If that one was approved going from Mass Produced/Very High/Very High to Minor/Very High/Extreme, I don't see why this one can't.

Please don't take my tone as argumentative, or anything like that. I'm just looking for a level of consistency with judgements.

Travis Caalgen

T
[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Very well, apologies; It's difficult to maintain consistency when we have a diverse roster of judges.

Pending Secondary Approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom