Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Guns, Ammo, Shooting, War Stories, shots... you know... a Monday... (SJDF/Mando)

Aien Mueller

A

You know those types you don't want to meet in a dark alley?

54895.gif

Armor - Cybernetic suit (GOLD, BLUE and RED Teams), "Dominion" armor(GREEN Team)
"Apostle" armor(all, GREEN Team when needed)
Mk II armor-w- Rotary and Blaster Vambraces, and Stun Club (all, GREEN Team when needed)
Weapons (assault team)- T-73 Handgun, Combat Knife, FTB Rocket(2 FYB Rockets each, 3 with Flame Carpet warhead)
3 Grenades (each), 2 Fire Grenades (each)
(Infiltrators)- Carbine(Suppressed), T-73 Handgun(Suppressed), Vibroswords, Combat Knife
(Snipers)- M-14 Sniper Rifle, Wrist Blaster, Carbine, God gun
(Assault)- RI-17 Assault Rifle-w-LPD53 Grenade Launcher(5 FYB 40mm grenades each), T-73 Handgun
(Heavy Weapons)- Minigun(if in the field), Defender-Automatic Weapon(if in CQC) Assault Rifle
GOLD TEAM: Azrael(Assault/Team leader), Castiel(Assault/Pathfinder)
BLUE TEAM: Sauriel(Sniper 1), Samael(Heavy Weapons), Michael(Sniper 2)
RED TEAM: Gabriel(Demo/EOD), Bartleby(Tech/Team Second)
GREEN TEAM: Chamuel (Infiltrator/Slicer), Zadkiel(Infiltrator/Assassin), Raziel(Infiltrator/Assassin)
PEGASUS 1- Jeremiel(Pilot), Barachiel(Weapons)
PEGASUS 2- Ariel(Pilot), Uriel(Weapons)
PEGASUS 3- - Barachiel(Pilot)*
PEGASUS 4- Uriel(Pilot)*
*When needed. Weapons Intercept officers will be assigned randomly

FIST
RONTO 1- Raguel(Driver), Selaphiel(Gunner), Jegudiel(Cover)

Ship Captain/Teams Overwatch - Seraphim
Ship Engineer/Tech/Teams Overwatch - Jophiel
Ship Corpsman - Raphael
Ship Pilot(s)/Gunner(s) - Batariel,Jeremiel, Barachiel, Ariel, Uriel
ORDERS: Nothing in particular, just hanging out at the gun range
Tag:

It's not often that you see all 20 members of Omega Squad together when not in a combat situation. Yet here they were, it was time to get checked out on the weapons and gear, which includes the new "God Gun" sniper rifle, and "Bertha" mini-gun. There was a Pegasus parked outside with their Mk II armor which was being used on the obstacle course. Each member had one of their own of everything because you never know when you will be in a situation out of your element and each member will be capable no matter the situation. Most who were there felt like it was time to enjoy the few moments of peace, but not one member of the team agreed with that. Each of them knew that the more you practiced in peace, the more prepared you will be in war.

So they were all just shooting targets and getting checked out on the new armor, and generally just enjoying a rare day off, even the "Dominion" Infiltrators were rather relaxed... and they're usually pretty nuts.

Overall it was looking to be a pretty good day...

Weird...

What?

My other shoe just fell.

... yeah, we scare them.

NnQ2yw5.png

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
Omen looked on in full armor from the back of the range as the soldiers played with their new toys. So this was the vanguard unit that he had saw the Master Jedi nodding to during the Memorial Ceremony. It would be fun to see what they could do up close but first, he needed to train before Omega took up the whole gun range, checking into the safe house. He climbed up to the platform where he would start the safe house and got ready as it was prepared for him, loading up his Verpine pistol and some borrowed flash grenades to get ready for the imagined fight before looking at one of the staffers.

"Best time?"

"30.50 seconds by Commander Mueller, think you can beat that?"

"I guess we will see."

He put his Verpine pistol in his flexed his hands focused on the first light on the stoplight blinked yellow. As he breathed in his helmet, he went over the brief for the course.

10 targets... Civilians might be held hostage... We need to show our worth and why we got a pad for our ship for free. We need to show why we should be allowed to get into the fight... We need to show why we belong...

The lights on the stoplight blinked from one yellow to two yellow to full yellow light.

Force or no force we will prove our worth!

He ran at the entry rope as soon as the green light first blinked on, sliding into the course more swiftly as a Hutt rolling down a hill. Maybe Omega would watch as he beat all their scores including their commander's. As he hit the ground and prepared to execute the course, Omen hoped in his heart of hearts that Omega's jaws would slacken when an 800-year-old clone that had just been frozen a month ago went through their favorite course with ease, showing them that they weren't the only ones in the galaxy that could execute a good house raid. Now that, that would be something to see.

tpuAKtr.gif

Aayla had creeped in, moving to stand in above the drill course. Clearly it wasn't for her likes, featuring wooden targets meant for being shot with a blaster, but she was still curious to observe what was going on. After all, in a pinch they would be fighting alongside them; or even in front... Preferably not behind. Not that she doubted them, but people firing blaster rounds behind her that didn't exactly have eyes, and would hit whatever they were aimed at... Well, it certainly made her unsettled. They ran a tight ship around here though; Aayla wondered how exactly Omega Squad trained, and here she was saying it first hand. Though, down on the training course; it was Omen she was seeing, doing his work. She remained silent, aware they probably still weren't on the best of terms. Though, aware he was also a big boy... She was sure he could handle a bit of adversity.

After all, if what she had said about the reality of his person was troubling enough to knock him off center, he wouldn't like the Bryn'Adul when they arrived. There was no jokes, quips, or puns with them. Just death. As such she lurked above, arms folded observing the drills that took place. By the end of it her gray hues panned up, looking at the electronic holodisplay above the course. What a surprise... He had beaten the records of Omega Squad on his first go around. She had to admit, she didn't trust the Era 66 Clone Trooper, for obvious reasons; but she also had no reason to distrust him. He hadn't necessarily done anything wrong to her, save overstepping his bounds the one time.

As he registered the score, she would loose a small 'hmmm' from her throat, moving to the lower level of the training course. She moved respectfully, hands behind her back, dual-sabers at her side; both clipped merely two inches apart at her left waist. She would get looks of course, being relatively out of place on a day like this; but she was curious at how the 'other side' lived. So here she was.

Eventually, she was pretty close to the reagents that made up Omega Squad; aware they were aware of her, but not engaging anyone in particular. Instead, she was just looking at their equipment, weapons, and armor. Finally settling to observe the Pegasus that was parked there.

She wasn't really sure what she wanted here, but she was here all the same. Unbeknownst to her, not very far away from the Captain of Omega squad. Someone she hadn't met personally, but perhaps should've gotten to know.

Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Aien Mueller

2FS8YbB.png

"Identification, please." The SJDF Corporal didn't even look up as Beltran handed the bored looking man his ident-chip. In the distance, Beltran could hear the muffled sounds of small arms fire coupled with a few shouts and grunts of effort. It wasn't often these days that Colonel Rarr paid a visit to the range. Time always seemed to be at a premium, so he practiced when he could-usually in his own training room on the Imperialis. But today, as circumstances would have it, he had been blessed by the universe with a day off.

"Oh!" Exclaimed the Corporal as Beltran's personals flashed over the young man's screen. "Uhh sir!" He seemed torn between the instinct to stand to attention and salute and doing his job, which was checking Beltran into the gun range. "I-I'm sorry, sir! I didn't realize it was..."

"At ease, Corporal," Beltran said calmly, raising a hand to settle the young NCO. "No need for fuss. I'm just here to update a few certifications."

"Of course sir! Let me just get you checked in."

As the Corporal entered a few keystrokes into his console, Beltran waited quietly. Today he was wearing his Paladin Company BDU's. In his left hand he carried a large case, inside of which rested a few of his choice weapons. In total, the case probably weighed about 40 to 50 kilos, but Beltran held it as if it weighed only a few pounds.

Once the Corporal was finished, he moved to pass back Beltran's ident-chip when he paused and suddenly looked uncomfortable. "Uhh sir, I think maybe I should tell you...the Omegas are here today. All of them."

"Yes, Corporal." Beltran said crisply, holding his empty hand out for his chip. "I had heard that."

It had been no secret that the Omegas were royally cheesed off at Beltran. He had apparently hit a nerve when he'd admonished their leader on Sev Tok concerning his squad's actions over Ossus. Apparently, word of their anger had made it well through the Silver Jedi Defense Forces if this Corporal was aware of it.

"They...uhh...sir," The Corporal stammered a little. "They don't...like you very much."

"Is that so?" Beltran asked lightly, allowing a small but knowing smirk cross his lips. "Good."

Taking his chip back, Beltran nodded and proceeded through the building to the range and training grounds beyond. Stepping out into the sun, Beltran adjusted his shades and glanced up and down the range. As the Corporal had said, the entire area was pretty much swarming with bodies wearing Omega Squad colors and insignia.

Moving at a brisk pace, he approached an empty shooting booth. A small group of Omegas had congregated in front of it and appeared to be in conversation. Their words stopped the moment that they noticed him coming closer. Coming to a stop in front of them, Beltran placed his weapons case easily on the ground and nodded.

"Gentlemen," Beltran said simply, sizing each of the operators up from the head down to their toes and back up again. "Good day for some target practice hmm? I have a few things to work on, so if you're quite finished with the booth there I'd appreciate it if you moved on." As he spoke, Beltran's easy tone turned hard as steel.

It would be clear to anyone who heard him that he was not asking.

Sergeant Omen

Omen took off his helmet, breathing heavily as he put his hands on his knees, trying to recover after his session through the safehouse. He thought he had a pretty good time and by the look on the staffers' faces, he would think he turned into the living force itself. He glanced at the time and smiled at the 30.30.

Well, I got the time I wanted. Hopefully, that will show everyone how useful I can be in a fight.

The Trooper turned to look to see Padawan Aalya and decided that this was the best time to bite the bullet and talk to her.

"Padawan, can we... talk for a second... in private..."

Once they had removed themselves to a safe space, he spilled his gihaal to her.

"I'm sorry I was insensitive yesterday. I know alot of you Jedi don't trust me because of me and my brothers' pasts. I just wanted to say don't mean any harm to you or anyone else in the SJC and even if I did, I don't think I would be a very good spy so..."

He shifted awkwardly before getting to his point. This was not easy for the clone. After all, he was more used to using hand signals with his fellow ARCs on missions with them than actual words and mostly kept to himself.

"Part of the reason I was short with you with the whole "We aren't clones. We have to work for what we have..." thing is that I was almost thrown away for not being able to work... When my arms and legs were taken away from me by fallen girders and metal debris during a building explosion, both the kaminii and jetiise at the time thought I wasn't worth the time and money they were sinking into my treatment, and well... wanted to euthanize me... I guess I've held a grudge with the Jedi because of that and because of how the minority of the Jedi treated their clones during the big war. Now don't get me wrong, we clones didn't do any better when we committed Order 66 but it was either that or be executed by a higher power for being defective. Clones didn't get a choice, we were programmed to feel that way with chips in our heads that regulated our thoughts and emotions."

He tried not to look into the Padawan's eyes as he rubbed his arm, wishing he wouldn't have taken his bucket off as he revealed something very embarrassing. "As for the relationship stuff... It was something I and one other clone EOD trooper named "Bolt" did in our free time. We used to pair up Jedi, Senators, and other prominent people of the Republic together and see who would fit together as a couple the best. I guess I just kinda forgot where I was and thought talking to you would be like talking to him and well... you and Kadan seem to make a good pair whether as just friends or more. You both balance each other out. I'm kinda jealous of your friendship, to be honest. He took a deep breath, hoping the hardest stuff was out of the way. I... I have a lot of other issues that I can explain at a later date but the main thing is I'm trying to get therapy/training from Master Linquista so hopefully, I'll get better bit by bit. I know it will be hard to trust me at all but if not your friend, can I at least be your co-worker without your bainful eye, knowing you can trust me?"

He rubbed behind his head, not used to talking so long. Hopefully, the Padawan got the message that he wasn't sent to this galaxy to be the bain of her existence. The ARC nervously offered a hand, begging to the force for her to take it. "So what is it going to be?"

Last edited:

Aien Mueller

A

54895.gif

Armor - Cybernetic suit (GOLD, BLUE and RED Teams), "Dominion" armor(GREEN Team)
Mk II armor-w- Rotary and Blaster Vambraces, and Stun Club (all, GREEN Team when needed)
Weapons (assault team)- T-73 Handgun, Combat Knife, FTB Rocket(2 FYB Rockets each, 3 with Flame Carpet warhead)
(Infiltrators)- Carbine(Suppressed), T-73 Handgun(Suppressed), Vibroswords, Combat Knife
(Assault)- RI-17 Assault Rifle-w-LPD53 Grenade Launcher(5 FYB 40mm grenades each), T-73 Handgun
(Heavy Weapons)- Minigun(if in the field), Defender-Automatic Weapon(if in CQC) Assault Rifle
GREEN TEAM: Chamuel (Infiltrator/Slicer), Zadkiel(Infiltrator/Assassin), Raziel(Infiltrator/Assassin)
PEGASUS 4- Uriel(Pilot)*

FIST

Ship Corpsman - Raphael
ORDERS:
Tag: Aayla Shan Aayla Shan Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr

Aien was busy getting Jeremiel into his own Mk II armor when a very presumptuous Staff-Sergeant walked up to him with a datapad. "Hey, Cap'n." While Aien wasn't always one to pick and poke at military protocol, that was not a proper address of a superior officer that the man had never met. Taking a bottle of Elba water, twisting off the cap, and taking a drink, he looked back at the NCO.

Can I help you? "Staff-Sergeant"?

Realizing his mistake he backed off all but immediately. "Sorry to bother you, sir. I just wanted to let you know that the relic beat your score." As the Rangemaster handed him the datapad, Aien nodded and handed it back. Nodding to the Jedi behind him, she looked to just be watching, though welcome to approach. He didn't care to press the issue though.

... and?

"I... just... well it's your time... and you're Special Forces..."

Taking another swig, Aien shook his head.

Sarge, if it was my time, you would know it. However, I was checking out my new armor. Just like the rest of us... and even if he did beat them? Great. That means more soldiers and jarheads and Marines are good in a fight. Better for us all, wouldn't you say?

Patting the man on the back, Aien was about to go back to watching Batariel and Barachiel work on separate "Defenders" when he had heard a commotion down the hall and rolled his eyes. It appears that Raguel, Sauriel, Ariel, and Uriel were all chatting in front of one of the far stalls, and none other than Colonel Rarr was there wanting it. They looked like they wanted to take him down, and he looked like he wanted them to try. It was time to step in between. This sort of stupidity was not going to happen here.

The four Omegas were mad at the comments made by the Colonel, two of them had a right to be as Ariel and Uriel were both very much female, Raguel didn't like the bass in his voice, and Sauriel... well the Sniper just wanted to gut him for being the "posterior" that he was.

Stand down, Omegas.

Sir...

We didn't reserve this end of the range. He has a right to the booth if it's not being used.

Captain, sir, he called me a man.

Myself as well...

I'm sure that wasn't his intention, but military BDUs don't differentiate.

He still hasn't apologized for Sev Tok.

His problem is with me, not the rest of you... and before you tell me that if he has a problem with me, he has a problem with you, don't worry about, or act on it. He's a superior officer to each of you and that would be out of line on military protocol.

You're right... my apologies sir...

Making sure they all left the area, Aien looked back.

My people won't bother you again. Enjoy your booth. He said, noticing all of the other empty booths next to them.

... yeah, we scare them.

NnQ2yw5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tpuAKtr.gif

It was fair to say Omen had snuck up on her. She turned calmly in his direction, inhaling a bit when she realized who it was. He wanted to speak to her? Well, that was the opposite of what she was expecting. In any case, she offered a respectful nod; following him to a more private locale. There, she would remain truly silent as he spoke. Though she wanted several times to interrupt him, she didn't... She let him speak. She had learned over the course ofher life that sometimes letting people speak was extremely important. This situation was likely no different. As such, she listened to him; hearing things she didn't expect too. Some things she could've guessed. And other she wasn't sure if she wanted to hear.

All the while, she had nothing to say to him... She could only listen, and wait until he was finished speaking.

"You owe me no apology. I don't have any right to make assumptions on what it was like back then. Or speaking on you when I have no idea what its like; it was insensitive on my part... As far as what I was mad at, you were right about that too... I do have strong feelings for Kadan. I suppose hearing it from you... Hearing it from you wasn't what I was ready for, and I reacted with a hothead."

Her hands moved to contour her waist on both sides, head drooping a bit, then leveling on him once more.

"I didn't take anything personal, and Its me that should be asking you for forgiveness... That being, with what's coming... We need to be able to trust each other beyond a shadow of a doubt in the field. We'll never make it if we can't... That goes for all of us."

Aayla finished, almost as if she had matured some great deal within the last few days she had been gone. Then again, her last outing with Kadan was filled with all manner of first times; she had indeed matured into a young woman. She thought she had already, but... Life has a way of throwing wrenches in your gears.

"As a Jedi, I'm sort of expected to be friendly with most; much less the people I will likely be fighting beside in the near future. In short, we don't have time for those kinds of petty squabbles. All we have time for is training...Camaraderie... Preparedness... Beyond that, as a Jedi, I think we as a whole owe you an apology for how you've been treated, or mistreated rather.. By us in the past. A lot of what went on back then wouldn't go down now... It wont, as long as the people that are running the show now draw breath; and while I draw breath..."

She finished, moving forward and placing both hands on his shoulders, squeezing lightly. Her smile flashed to him as she then stepped back and offered him a respectful bow.

"Did you show those guys how to run a drill course?" She asked him, trying to inject a more light-hearted topic into their conversation. As it seemed, she truly seemed interest in putting it behind her officially. She long had lost her anger for it, but felt better being able to get it out with him via discourse.

Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

2FS8YbB.png

Sergeant Omen

Omen nodded at her words as they shook hands before giving her a half-hearted smile.

"I try not to remember those times but it is hard to forget... Just alot of stuff I have to work through... And for the record, I don't blame you or the Silver Order, you have more than proved your not like those Jedi from the past who didn't know how to treat us Clones. I'll take your camaraderie any day Padawan. Anyways, I think you are getting more than enough payback for what happened back then, don't you think?"

The Arc chuckled as she mentioned the course. To be honest, he couldn't have guessed he could do that well. It had been a long time since he had seen combat but he guessed it was like driving a speeder bike, you just never forgot how to fight.

"To be honest, I don't know how I got that good of a time. Just muscle memory I guess... Maybe I'll even get a tryout chance at Omega after this, the Keystone that keeps the SJC standing. The course made me remember a mission I did on Umbara where I and my group had to rope in from a Larty and land on a terrace of one of the Umbara armies' headquarters and clear it out, collecting all the intel we could find on their computers." The trooper looked down, a little embarrassed as he heard himself speak like he was the god of spec ops. "You probably don't want to hear my old war stories though."

The Clone looked over and nodded to where three of the Omega troopers and a person of fairly high rank were arguing over who had rights to the best booth in the facility with what he assumed was the Omega leader walking over to help sort it out. "Know what that is about?"

Last edited:

Vaux was actually training at a Silver Defense Force facility. Why? If anything she just wanted a little change of scenery for a change. She looked at the simple range she was using, wanting to actually start slow as she quickly fired off her Trayc'kal until the cylinder was empty. She looked down at the data, sighing a little. It was always more difficult to practice this stuff. She tapped to reset before loading more training cartridges. She went to aim and pulled the trigger before getting surprised by the conversation that she heard. She lowered the blaster/knife, opening the cylinder to load one more training round before walking over to the main training area, not realizing for a second that she hadn't holstered her weapon before seeing Beltran and the Omega's, shaking her head a little before realizing what was going on. Great.... Someone ticked someone else off. The Mandalorian pilot shook her head, quickly spinning the pistol around her finger before holstering/scabbarding the weapon.

"You sound like a bunch of karking Hutts fighting over a Coruscant bar." She'd then lean against the booth Beltran was about to use, looking through the slim visor of her helmet. She knew she had no real authority here, at least none that really mattered, but maybe she could talk some sense into people. Vaux would look between everyone there, taking a breath as her face was hidden.

"I'm not about to ask for you life story, but.... I'll just say whatever the heck is going you best get yourselves out of it before you drag it onto the battle field." She'd then shake her head, looking between Beltran and the various Omegas again. She'd then pull out her pistol again, twirling it again but seeming to avoid ever pointing it at anyone. "You never know if you come home with the same wingman you flew out with. It's easier if you trust whoever that ends up being."

Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr Aien Mueller Aayla Shan Aayla Shan Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Captain, sir, he called me a man.

Myself as well...

Beltran met Aien Mueller's gaze as he came over to the group. There wasn't even a hint of concern in the Lorrdian's eyes, despite the fact that he was surrounded by a group of top tier operators who very much wanted to hurt him, if not kill him-if their body language was to be believed.

"Apologies," He responded to the women in the group. "My mistake. Must have been the smell."

At any other time, Beltran would have considered himself beyond the mindless appendage measuring that seemed to occupy most of Omega Squad's waking hours. But he was growing tired of how the operators strutted around, acting as if they'd been at the forefront of SJC operations since the Silver Jedi's inception.

When compared to the Antarian Rangers, these wannabes were just that: wannabes and no amount of bluster and smoke was going to change that. They needed to learn that respect had to be earned, not demanded. If Beltran had to be the man to teach them that lesson: Then so be it.

He still hasn't apologized for Sev Tok.

"And he isn't going to either." Beltran responded. "I said nothing wrong."

His problem is with me, not the rest of you... and before you tell me that if he has a problem with me, he has a problem with you, don't worry about, or act on it. He's a superior officer to each of you and that would be out of line on military protocol.

To this, Beltran actually allowed a small smirk crack his otherwise stony exterior. "I'm not here to throw my rank around, Captain." He said. "My problem is with a unit that panics while under fire and detonates explosives in a hangar area when reinforcements on enroute-killing three friendlies. Each worth thirty of any of you. Then proceeds to run their obnoxious mouths to anyone who will listen. A unit reflects the man who leads it, and that being the case-you're a piss poor leader, Captain."

Looking to the others, Beltran continued. "So go ahead if you want to take your bad attitudes out on me. There will be no repercussions from Command. But be warned, any appendage you lay on me you will lose."

Aien Mueller

A

54895.gif

PEGASUS 4- Uriel(Pilot)*

FIST

Ship Corpsman - Raphael
ORDERS:
Tag: Aayla Shan Aayla Shan Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Vaux Gred Vaux Gred Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr

Azrael had heard everything that the Paladin boss had to say, and it was good to get everything out on the table. The man was still angry about what happened to Ossus. Conveniently he was forgetting about his own issues and own mistakes, that was of course to be expected seeing as how he believed himself more than he was.

Corporal! Could the Colonel and I have the space for a few moments?

He too could portray a stony exterior, simply because he didn’t care about the opinion or outlook of “Paladin One”, or whatever he was. However, he was not going to go on about Omega Squad in his presence. Once the immediate area was cleared, Alien did nothing, he simply leaned against the table. He was not going to get angry about any of this because it simply wasn’t worth it.

Alright, you self-righteous son of a disease-riddled Hutt, you want me? You got me.

Since we appear to be doing this here… let’s get all the cards out on the table. Yeah, I blew the charges to the hangar bay, I did. whatever issue you have with what happened over Ossus… are you forgetting the nuke you were carrying? Do you honestly expect to go into every single mission believing you will come back? You’re naive if you do.

I hit the detonators. Me. Your problem is with me, and to make comments as you did about honorable officers who are standing up for me, just as I’m sure Paladins would for you is out of line. If you want to hate me, fine, do it. Hate me with all of your might and for all I’m worth, I have to live with what I did if you want to call this living.

Unzipping his BDU halfway down, he showed the survival exo-suit that he had to wear.

Our little penance for what I did. None of us should have survived that crash. We didn’t have the luck of being able to get off of the ship. We were out of options, with no comms, and mission came first. That is the life of Special Forces, mission first. Though if you think I’m being flippant about it, you’re wrong again, one of your boys lost was a good friend of my second’s a very good friend. He has every right to be just as mad about it as you appear to be. Guess what? He isn’t. He hasn’t said one negative word about it. Not one. None of them have. They know me.

He laughed as the Mandalorian was basically daring them to "pull them out and measure".

She gets it. I mean, do you really think I… any of us wanted any friendly losses? If you honestly think so then you are kidding yourself. Cowboy the Kriff up. We were overrun by an overloaded ship of Sith. We’re not lucky enough to have the Force to help us, we only have what we bring. I did what I had to in order to finish the mission and I would do it all over again.

The only one who has said anything is standing across from me with a smirk on his face. The only one who believes we’re “running our mouths to anyone who will listen” is you.

You need to get your facts straight.

My original three, they already know it, but the rest? I have ordered my people never to speak idly of anyone who serves in any branch, and anyone who will tell you differently is a liar. You are of course referring to the gossip monger, Colonel Bisup who debriefed me in the hospital.

I heard the talk. How we apparently put ourselves on airs. He didn’t tell anyone how he debriefed me, going on about negative reports from your people about what happened. Correct or not, he didn’t tell you about my response that “those ‘lady parts’ were lucky to get off the ship’. Take that for what you want, I don’t care, but your problem is with me, not my people.

However, since we’re on the subject of Ossus, and my “piss poor leadership”, let’s go there. You’re lying to yourself if you say you do not go into missions believing you are better than everyone. Realistically? We should have all died when we were saving Vanagor and his Padawan’s lives, but we didn’t… four of us got out because we ignored the reality and finished the mission. I know Rangers do the same thing.

Then again… you do believe that one of you is worth… what was it? Twenty of us? Alright, if you want to go there, let’s go there. Tell me. On Sev Tok, who grounded the Epitaph by taking out her engines from the inside? Who took down the Bryn-built shield dome? Who took down that huge beast? Who was fighting one Bryn? I’m curious. Who took down the shield grid on Nar Kreeta?

I’ve been in the military thirty years, I don’t care what opinion of me you have because my record speaks for itself. I’ve turned down more commands than you have served under all because of those sentients over there. We do everything you and your boys and girls do and we do it without the Force. Not bad for “piss poor leadership”.

We’re not the divas you think we are, we’re quiet, we do our thing and we keep to ourselves. The only one who has been strutting around here, is you. I meant what I said, if you don’t like me, that’s fine, but I will be damned if you speak idly of them, they are all fine, loyal and gracious and some of the finest naval… officers of any branch you will ever meet. They don’t need orders to back you up in a firefight, to get you out of a bad situation, or even stand up for you in a bar fight. That’s who they are because of the “Silver” patch on your shoulder, no matter what you think of them.

You know, we don’t have to like each other, but I’m not the one who seems to have forgotten that we are on the same side.

... yeah, we scare them.

NnQ2yw5.png

Since we appear to be doing this here… let’s get all the cards out on the table. Yeah, I blew the charges to the hangar bay, I did. whatever issue you have with what happened over Ossus… are you forgetting the nuke you were carrying?

"You'll remember, Captain," Beltran decided he would respond point by point. "That I did not have the nuke detonated until after your charges were detonated. My original mission was to disable the Eternal Dragon (OOC: I think that's what it was called?). We diverted from that mission when we received an encrypted distress signal from your man Bartleby. A message which Sergeant Reece responded to by informing him that we were en route to the hangars. At least one of your men knew there were friendlies in the area and you detonated anyway without any form of warning. After losing my men trying to save yours, we were in danger of mission failure, so yes I ordered the tactical nuke deployed and armed. I then proceeded to broadcast a warning to all SJC personnel before detonation. Do you see the difference Captain? Even under fire, in the moment, I did everything in my power to mitigate friendly casualties."

Do you honestly expect to go into every single mission believing you will come back? You’re naïve if you do.

"So no, I don't expect to come back from every mission. But I expect not to be the target of friendly fire from top tier operators like yourself and your men. If you were simple rank and file, I might not be so hard on you. But you're not. You're the vaunted Omega Squad. The single-handed saviors of the Concord, to hear your people tell it. I expected better from you."

I hit the detonators. Me. Your problem is with me, and to make comments as you did about honorable officers who are standing up for me, just as I’m sure Paladins would for you is out of line.

Beltran wasn't a man given to bouts of humor, but he actually laughed out loud at this. It was a short barking, unnatural sound that drew several odd glances from those nearby. "I asked them to move away from the stall if they were finished. That's it. Maybe they didn't like my tone? If so, too bad. They can deal with it. Other than what I said to you on Sev Tok, and the after action report I filed after Ossus, I have not spoken to anyone about the incident. They decided they wanted to take offense, on Sev Tok and here. They're the ones who've been running their mouths, not me. Not my Rangers. Them. They wanted to force a confrontation, and they got one."

"If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes, Captain."

Our little penance for what I did. None of us should have survived that crash. We didn’t have the luck of being able to get off of the ship. We were out of options, with no comms, and mission came first.

Beltran felt no sympathy for Aien Mueller's wounds. Not a shred. They had all be wounded in this war. He himself had been all but disemboweled by Tathra Khaeus on Yurb. His insides were more synthetic than they were natural by this point. Perhaps there was something to Captain Mueller's assertion that there had been a lack of comms. It was perhaps the only salient point he had heard up until now, so he kept his mouth shut as the Captain continued to speak.

Though if you think I’m being flippant about it, you’re wrong again, one of your boys lost was a good friend of my second’s a very good friend. He has every right to be just as mad about it as you appear to be. Guess what? He isn’t. He hasn’t said one negative word about it. Not one. None of them have. They know me.

His eyes glanced over briefly to the Mandalorian as she stuck her nose where it so very clearly did not belong. Vaux Gred Vaux Gred was a fighter that Beltran didn't know, but he recognized her clan insignia. It was her association with Clan Gred that kept him from responding.

She gets it. I mean, do you really think I… any of us wanted any friendly losses? If you honestly think so then you are kidding yourself. Cowboy the Kriff up. We were overrun by an overloaded ship of Sith. We’re not lucky enough to have the Force to help us, we only have what we bring. I did what I had to in order to finish the mission and I would do it all over again.

"Once again, you miss the point Captain. It's not about want. It's about did. You did send out a distress call and then you did proceed to set off an uncontrolled explosion in a pressurized environment. Perhaps you had comms, perhaps you didn't. But knowledge of the battlespace is paramount to good military leadership. If you couldn't follow the simple logic that your distress signal might have attracted friendly units into the blast area, then you should really give your commission back. The Silver Defense Forces doesn't need that level of stupid. I don't care if Reece was your man's friend. He was my brother and your stupidity was a major factor that led to this death. It was also the only factor that led to the deaths of two others."

Beltran quieted again as Mueller went on about Colonel Bisup's debriefing. Truth was, Beltran barely knew the Colonel. He'd perhaps said ten words to the man in his entire career. Whatever Bisup might have said to Mueller was less than meaningless to him. Bisup wasn't a Ranger, and he sure as hell wasn't a Paladin.

I heard the talk. How we apparently put ourselves on airs. He didn’t tell anyone how he debriefed me, going on about negative reports from your people about what happened. Correct or not, he didn’t tell you about my response that “those ‘lady parts’ were lucky to get off the ship’. Take that for what you want, I don’t care, but your problem is with me, not my people.

"I've never said anything about your people putting on airs. Frankly, I don't even think about your people most of the time. My Rangers know to keep their mouths shut when in mixed company, so if someone is running their mouths feel free to deliver their names to me and I will have the problem dealt with. I don't care that you call me, or my men "Lady Parts," as you call them. To be honest, until you just mentioned it, I wasn't even aware that you had said that."

He continued on. "You seem to be under the mistaken impression that you are occupying far more real estate in my mind than you are. I don't know if that's a function of bad intelligence you're receiving from some unknown source, or just a projection of your command insecurities onto me. Either way, let's get this straight: I don't care about you. You fethed up on Ossus, that is my professional opinion. It's not personal, no matter how much you seem to want to take it personally. Were I not involved and were looking into the incident from the outside, I would still come to the same conclusion."

However, since we’re on the subject of Ossus, and my “piss poor leadership”, let’s go there. You’re lying to yourself if you say you do not go into missions believing you are better than everyone.

"I'm not better than everyone," Beltran responded. "Just the people I'm better than." Beltran wasn't going to apologize for being good at what he did. If Mueller wanted to take his confidence in his abilities as an affront? Well, there really wasn't anything he could do about it. That was Mueller's problem, not Beltran's.

Then again… you do believe that one of you is worth… what was it? Twenty of us?

"Thirty actually." Beltran corrected.

Tell me. On Sev Tok, who grounded the Epitaph by taking out her engines from the inside? Who took down the Bryn-built shield dome? Who took down that huge beast? Who was fighting one Bryn? I’m curious. Who took down the shield grid on Nar Kreeta?

Beltran glanced once more at Vaux Gred Vaux Gred and this time he shrugged. "You might have a point, actually. The Captain here does seem to want to do some measuring after all."

I’ve been in the military thirty years, I don’t care what opinion of me you have because my record speaks for itself. I’ve turned down more commands than you have served under all because of those sentients over there. We do everything you and your boys and girls do and we do it without the Force. Not bad for “piss poor leadership”.

"Careful Mueller, your ego is starting to show and it's looking more than a little fragile."

We’re not the divas you think we are, we’re quiet, we do our thing and we keep to ourselves.

Beltran gestured to Mueller and the little audience of Omegas and other military personnel that were standing by watching this all unfold. "Obviously."

The only one who has been strutting around here, is you. I meant what I said, if you don’t like me, that’s fine, but I will be damned if you speak idly of them, they are all fine, loyal and gracious and some of the finest naval… officers of any branch you will ever meet. They don’t need orders to back you up in a firefight, to get you out of a bad situation, or even stand up for you in a bar fight. That’s who they are because of the “Silver” patch on your shoulder, no matter what you think of them.

"The more you speak, the more I'm starting to think that you really are operating under some faulty intelligence. Perhaps someone is putting words in my mouth that I did not speak. I will reiterate: I have not spoken about this incident to anyone who was not involved, with the exception of my after action report to Command. Even if you consider what I said on Ossus, I spoke directly to you. Not over the main battlenet, but to Omega Squad and you specifically."

"I stand by those words. And I stand by the words I've spoken here today. I came out here to get some training in, that's it. Your people decided to get mouthy. Not me. I simply asked them to move if they weren't going to use the stall. It was when they implied they wanted to get physical that I responded with a fair warning to them. A warning that I also stand by. Anyone who initiates violence against myself will have that violence met in kind. That's it. That's all."

"I don't care that your people are good killers, or loyal friends to you. I'm happy for you that you have that. But you seem to want me to give you some kind of validation that your Omegas are just as good as my Paladins. You're not going to get that. Not after Ossus, and certainly not after today. All this has shown me is that you are pathologically incapable of accepting responsibility for your actions."

"I don't know what you think all
this," Beltran gestured around once more. "Was supposed to be, but to me it looks and smells like a hissyfit. So if you're quite finished with your temper tantrum, may I get back to my day?"

tpuAKtr.gif

She wasn't too sure his meaning in regards to them getting their revenge from those days. It was a long time ago... Hell that meant something coming from her, considering she was digging way deeper to uncover family secrets, and history. Still it wasn't something she thought about often. If anyone had a reason to, it would be Master Vanagor... If she recalled correctly, he was another popsicle man at some point... FETH! She had to go speak to Vanagor! Aayla deadpanned, staring in the direction of Silver Rest briefly, then clasped a palm against her forehead briefly.

When he mentioned his score, and trying for Omega Squad, her eyes lit up.

"Absolutely... I mean they're a rough outfit, but I don't see why they wouldn't take you. "

She said, looking then to Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr and Aien Mueller... It was just then Omen's question came, and she offered him a slow horizontal nod of uncertainty in response.

"No idea, but I can feel the heat from here; and I'm not talking about the Force either."

She admitted, smirking at Omen and offering his shoulder a light pat before moving past him and nodding over in the direction of the other two.

"Let's wait till they're done and ask about the Omega Squad business now? My word doesn't stand for much around these parts, but I'll vouch for you; honestly this side of the Rest operates way different than mine..."

She finished, her footsteps probably just audible to the pair after Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr had made his most recent rebuttal.

"Sorry to bother you both, but ah' Captain Mueller?"

2FS8YbB.png

Aien Mueller

A

54895.gif

PEGASUS 4- Uriel(Pilot)*

FIST

Ship Corpsman - Remiel
ORDERS:
Tag: Aayla Shan Aayla Shan Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Vaux Gred Vaux Gred Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr

He let the man speak out, and make his comments, all of his observations and justifications for what happened, it was fine. He didn't really care, after all, the man said he wanted to train, no one was stopping him. If he wanted to make a play about everything and turn it all around, that was fine, Aien didn't care, he had a team to get back to, a team that was well out of earshot of all of this.

Our record speaks for itself, we don't need your validation, don't worry. So, by all means, get back to your day. I thought you would want to have a man-to-man conversation, like adults, and hash out any differences you won't admit to having, but that's alright. Make your gestures play to your crowd with your grand baseless claims about explosives or intelligence, we'll be over there, where we were. I'll even get those four to apologize to you for taking up your space.

He winked as he turned to walk away. Again, his tone was calm, emotionless. There was no fight to be had here, regardless of what the Paladin thinks.

By all means, get back to your day. I'm sure there are some fangirls you can impress, or some Corporal you can intimidate.

He turned and went back to his people, almost certain that Rarr would want to get the last word in. When Aayla Shan Aayla Shan approached, his response would be simple.

What can I do for you?

... yeah, we scare them.

NnQ2yw5.png

Sergeant Omen

Without further ado, Omen stepped up to the plate and stood at attention, saluting the superior officer.

"Sir, Relic ARC Trooper Sergeant "Omen" CT-8787 requesting a try out with Omega Squad. I'm a marksman and demolition's operative by trade so I think I would fit in nicely with Omega. If not available could you please redirect me to the leader of a Starfighter squadron I could try out for their patch? I even come with my own starfighter for free. I would even join the ori'buyce, kih'kovid Colonel's that just left outfit if deemed that is where I am needed the most. Just don't give me the duty of going the blind date with Rancor sir, that won't go well for the Rancor or the restaurant"

Yes, the Clone had heard the staffer say he was a relic and yes he had put it in his book of grudges with the appropriate punishment of flipping the man in a garbage receptacle when he had the time. Right now, he knew better than to look like a renegade clone with a screw loose in front of one of the most important officers in the whole SJDF.

"The Jedi have given me the all-important duty of doing trade runs for Kashyyyk and while I like doing the task, I am overqualified for it. It is clear that in the SJDF that I would benefit the most so please Captain, tell me when and where to try out and I will do so happily, just to show everyone that this Relic can fight. He managed to sneak a little smile in as he said the line that popped up in his head. "At least with me aboard, the Colonel could blame some else for the explosives not going right rather than you. Of course, nothing wrong with explosives would happen on my watch."

Hopefully, the Captain would throw the ARC a bone just to see what the clone was capable of, and maybe, just maybe the Captain would let him into the cool kid's party unopposed.

Last edited:

Vaux sighed a little, looking at the two Silver commanding officers and shaking her head. She looked at Aien Mueller , grunting a little.

“Just cause you agree with me doesn’t mean I’m any less done with you than him.” She then listened to the conversation. Honestly she didn’t believe either of these guys didn’t want a confrontation. Sure she could believe there respective units were keeping quiet, but it was like neither of them had heard of a rumor mill before. She looked over at the other Omegas, do a quick jester to mark her feelings on their CO and Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr . To her right now, they were both idiots. One was fire and the other was Malustarian fuel. She rolled her eyes under the helmet, looking at Beltran again before speaking up.

“Both of you must be a joy off duty.... This isn’t some clean war with the Sith, or pirates.... I’ve seen what those things do from the air. And for echuta’s sake, you’d seriously say not having comms doesn’t matter? Should they have tried to get something through, yes, but they matter. They let you know someone’s there. Without them, you can only work with what you know....” She then eyed Aien.

“And you keep acting like one other CO not liking you is massive deal. You’re both dragging your units into something that’s going to get people killed, and you can mark my words on that. Far as I can tell neither of you are better than the other. Just sound like a couple of... well I’ll keep my mouth shut on that.” She’d then walk away from the commanders, though this time she went over to the Omegas out of pure curiosity. She wanted to see who they were, since she didn’t know much about the Silver’s ground forces. She was usually in the stars, or being a step above a bounty hunter. Not seeing what these guys could do.

“And I thought Hounds and Still would argue to no end.”

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Our record speaks for itself.

That was the point Beltran was trying to make, but this laser brain was so delusional he just didn't want to get it. That was fine, Beltran had said all he intended to on the subject. If Aien Mueller wanted to go around playing the victim at the hands of the oh-so-mean Colonel Rarr, he was welcome to have at it.

So, by all means, get back to your day. I thought you would want to have a man-to-man conversation, like adults, and hash out any differences you won't admit to having, but that's alright.

"All you need to do to have a conversation with me, Captain, is have something to say that's worth listening to. Simply repeating the same words over and over again won't make you any less wrong. I've heard you out. I've explained my feelings on the matter. I'm really not sure what else you want from me. To pat you on the back and tell you it's okay that you blew up my squad? Sorry, not happening."

Make your gestures play to your crowd with your grand baseless claims about explosives or intelligence, we'll be over there, where we were. I'll even get those four to apologize to you for taking up your space.

"The only crowd I see here, is yours." He replied placidly. "I'm not here for apologies. Just do as I asked in the first place. Move along and all will be well. It's clear that nothing constructive is going to come from this conversation."

By all means, get back to your day. I'm sure there are some fangirls you can impress, or some Corporal you can intimidate.

"Once more," Beltran replied. "The only fangirls I see here, are yours."

“Just cause you agree with me doesn’t mean I’m any less done with you than him.”

"I honestly couldn't care any less who you are or aren't done with, vod." Beltran replied, fixing his gaze on Vaux Gred Vaux Gred . His tone never wavered from its calm inflection. People could be so perplexing sometimes. Did anyone ask for her opinion? Beltran tried to remember. He didn't think so. Certainly he hadn't.

“Both of you must be a joy off duty.... This isn’t some clean war with the Sith, or pirates.... I’ve seen what those things do from the air. And for echuta’s sake, you’d seriously say not having comms doesn’t matter? Should they have tried to get something through, yes, but they matter. They let you know someone’s there. Without them, you can only work with what you know....”

Were Beltran a less patient man, he would have sighed. The woman, like Captain Mueller, wasn't getting the point either. It wasn't that they lost comms. Beltran could understand that. It was that they had called for help immediately before losing comms and failed to verify whether that help had come before detonating. Maybe that could have been excused if the entire unit was out of line of sight, but there had been two Omega shooters active in the fething hangar when Mueller had detonated. Beltran hadn't wanted to bring that up, and he wouldn't do so now. It wasn't just Beltran's men Mueller had put in danger, but his own.

In that instant, it all started to make sense. Why Mueller was taking all of this so seriously, why he was all but demanding Beltran's validation.

He's a coward.

He had panicked and in trying to save his own skin, he had made the costly mistake. Most, if not all, of Beltran's ire toward Captain Mueller dissipated in that moment. The deaths of Reece, Grave and Digger still hurt. But Beltran knew that pain could never be worse than what Aien must feel every time he looks himself in the mirror. In that moment, the only thing Beltran felt for Captain Mueller was pity.

The rest of Vod Gred's words more or less rolled off of Beltran's back. They didn't matter any more to him than Mueller's had. As both the beings turned to leave, Beltran returned to his work. He would spend the next hour or so testing out a few new Obsidian Star prototypes and recertifying on his standard issues.

When he was finished, he would pack up his kit and make his way off of the range. There were bigger problems to deal with in this galaxy then the fragile ego of Captain Aien Mueller.

Beltran had a war to win...

Aien Mueller

A

54895.gif

PEGASUS 4- Uriel(Pilot)*

FIST

Ship Corpsman - Raphael
ORDERS:

Aien just walked away, it was clear that Rarr just didn't get it, so the Captain just let him play up to the other troopers and Marines there. A smirk crawled across his face as he could hear everything the Lorrdian complain and gesture to those listening, oh well. Bartleby was the only one close enough to hear anything and he looked like he just about had enough and turned towards them with a look that Aien recognized all too many times. Holding up a hand, closing his eyes, and shaking his head, Aien didn't want any more trouble. They weren't there for that.

All but tackled by the Jedi, Azrael was pretty much blindsided by the soldier in old ARC armor. "A try-out"? What is this? Little league? That wasn't a nice thought as the guy was at least trying. He ignored the "relic" comment, well, no he really didn't but he didn't make a big thing about it as apparently, the guy had a sense of humor about it. Rubbing his head, Aien looked the guy over.

We're not set up for a "try-out" today, but you can show me what you can do with the Sniper rifles on the far booth.

He pointed over to the long-range booth on the end. The M-14 Sniper Rifle, and God gun were set up ready to fire.

... yeah, we scare them.

NnQ2yw5.png

Sergeant Omen

With a nod, the Clone walked across the dirt floor of the range silently and sat down at the far booth, choosing the M-14 over the "God Gun" because of the weapon's rather simple design was something he was more used to operating. It wasn't the Mando Verpine rifle that was stored in his ship's weapon’s locker but it would do the job of target shooting quite nicely. Plus it had the added benefit of not making his shoulder hurt like a mothernerfer in the morning. He looked at his first target, a red paintball that was perched on a post set at 100 meters. With his target set, the clone quickly got a full powercell magazine for the unloaded weapon off the shooting table and slid it in the weapon’s magazine well, smiling as he put the weapon to single fire with the satisfying click of the fire selector. He then played with some of the controls on his wrist armor and if anyone listened in, they could have started to hear music coming out of his helmet to help Omen get into the “zone". Finally, he uttered a prayer in his mind to set him on the right track.

For all of my brothers, for those who are still living and those who have passed on into the living and cosmic force. They never got the chance that I have now, to be a free person within the galaxy that can fight on their own accord rather than by the direction of the Kaminii and an ill government. I need to prove that we clones from long ago can still keep up and excel with the big boys. May the fallen soldiers of the GAR and the living force itself guide my shot to the target to bring that truth home.

Finally, the ARC took a deep breath, closed his non-dominant eye, and gazed through the rifle's scope, focusing his mind on flowing down the river of the force that was all around him as Master Malnorn had taught him to do during their past couple of lessons. He then pulled the trigger of the weapon as the trooper balanced the weapon in his hands, the blaster shooting its deadly bolt and making its impact directly on the red paintball’s skin, making it burst all over the post and the immediate area around it, covering everything with red paint.

His second target was a paper cutout in the shape of a humanoid with relatively the same proportions as that of a human nailed to the front of a post about 500 meters away. One in the head, one in the heart, just like we used to with the organic enemies just to make sure they're down permanently. With another trigger pull, the M-14 sent a bolt straight through the paper stranger's heart and into the durasteel post behind it. Come on, don’t let up now. You still have so much to show everyone. Within seconds, another bolt had cycled, been fired, and landed right between the cutout’s eyes, leaving a burned-out hole where the bullseye once showed.

The Trooper quickly glanced at the last targets, a set of floating holotarget projectors, showing Sith and Bryn warriors running at the booth, crying out their battle cries at 800 meters away. As Omen glanced at what hanged above them, he could only smile broadly in his helmet at his dumb luck. Time to give everyone something to remember me by. The armored clone quickly shot his last round, missing all the holo targets by a country mile. As the Omega squad personnel started to joke about how they could make the new recruit a new pair of stronger optics for his helmet, all the Clone did was hold up his one index finger as he hummed along to the tune bouncing around in his head. A moment later, a power line for the backlights of the range, exposed due to bad maintenance, snapped, cleaved in half by a blaster rifle round not unlike what an M-14 would produce. The line crackled as it fell upon the range’s backline of hovering holoprojectors, the powerline’s current shorting out the projectors' grav generators and making them fall to the ground like stones. Now that's the way to announce your entrance.

Being satisfied at his performance, the Clone stood up out of the all-metal chair his rear had the utmost horror of treating its cheeks too and turned off the music in his helm. He then turned and saluted the Captain again, speaking plainly. “Thank you for the opportunity Sir, thats a mighty fine lady you have there. I don’t want to take up all your ammo allotment though of course so here's your girl back. I hope I have the opportunity to dance with her further at another time. With that test of how much of a relic from another time the ARC was done with, he turned to the Aayla and said matter of factly. “I’m hungry and there are deep-fried Nuna legs for lunch in the mess hall. Want to join me Padawan? Desserts on me.” Not looking at the range staff or Omega's stunned faces, he silently walked out of the range the way he came in, just like it was another day at the office.

The theme of what Omen was jamming to:

Last edited:

Aien Mueller

A

54895.gif

PEGASUS 4- Uriel(Pilot)*

FIST

Ship Corpsman - Raphael
ORDERS:
Tag: Aayla Shan Aayla Shan Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Yes, there were some stunned faces coming from Omegas, they came from the pilots, but hey stunned faces were stunned faces, and the others chuckled at them for assuming too much. In truth they were all but expecting the guy to do well shooting, he claimed to be an ARC, and they were kriffing good with a sniper rifle. Of course one good day did not a career make, and so it was decision time.

As everyone looked to Azrael, after the “Clone” walked away with the Jedi headed out to lunch, he looked to his snipers.

Assessment?

He’s a showoff. I don’t like showoffs.

You’re just mad he cost you twenty credits on that last shot.

Shut up.

Enough guys. Cap’n needs an assessment.

Well, if you’re going for three snipers, he could be one to have.

We could use him for a spotter, or Overwatch. Let Samael move on to one of the Assault teams where he belongs.

Yeah, actually that could work. I like that.

Still going to need to get checked out on the other gear, as well as Demo. Gabriel’s pretty possessive about that.

So, we’re in agreement? Get him in? Tuned up?

I’m not against it.

I think it could work.

You going to let him keep the armor?

When he’s on his own? Sure. When he’s with us, he uses our gear. Bart, can you track him down?

I’ll make it happen. Gonna be weird having a different branch in-house.

Aien shook his head.

He’ll be transferring to Naval ranks.

He's not touching my detonators!

Shut up!

(This particular arc will be continued in another thread…)

... yeah, we scare them.

NnQ2yw5.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom