Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation Final Eclipse | GA Annihilation of Exegol

THE EMPIRE
IMPERIAL SPECIAL FORCES
Enemies: Galactic Alliance | The Sith Order | Brotherhood of the Maw | Corin Trenor
Allies: The Empire | Ashlan Crusade | Eternal Empire
Equipment: In Bio
GAexegol.gif

"Why do they always talk so much?" She rhetorically asked her companion, ignoring the Jedi's remarks which served only to further aggravate the Imperials who had already lost much of their former gravitas with the weakening and ultimate failure of the Empire. They were two individuals from a wider collective that had a lot to prove and little to gain - their pride wounded but their loyalty fervent.

While the Jedi may not have been as great of a threat as the Maw's band of cultists or even the Sith, they were a threat nonetheless or at the very least an obstacle and this one was getting in the way and irritatingly too, not helped by his perceived arrogance.

With an indicative hand gesture from the Stormtrooper used to convey orders, the pair separated to approach from either side of the pillar where the Jedi took refuge. As they neared, she swapped her weapon for the vibrostaff at her back. There were plenty of ways to go but she was not going to go down getting hit by her own blaster bolt deflected from a lightsaber.

Objective: Strike Team Tano
Equipment: Lightsaber Pike | 3x Elite Rescue Rangers | 6x Rescue Rangers
Tags: Hekate Ignosi Hekate Ignosi

Taking heavy fire here, Master Decoria!

Squad 2 and 3 are having to fall back! We’re losing too much ground here commander!

Squad 1! What is your position?

Master Decoria, where are you? What should we do?!

The radio was filled with the chatter of two of the elite Rescue Rangers, confused, lost without their leader and heavily under fire. The fear for their lives was evident and it was clear that they assumed none of their soldiers would be able to make it out of the Sith world alive. Especially since Kat seemingly took squad 1 and ran off in some random direction, leaving the other two alone and without a secure base to entrench themselves. It was merely dumb luck that had allowed the squads to survive this long, they were smaller and seemingly less threatening than other Galactic Alliance soldiers out there so they were deemed less of a priority. That didn’t mean that there was no one attacking them though.

While the start of their contribution to the war had been filled with hope and connectedness through the Battle Meditation that Kat had set up, the longer the Jedi was away from the soldiers, the more hopelessness filled them. They did not see her in action, therefore, they did not believe her powers were still working. The Battle Meditation was allowing them to fight and survive and not completely give into their fears. However, there was a growing despair and Kat could sense that from where she was. Racing her way back as she heard the cries for help. It was triggering memories back to the wars she had fought 15 or so years ago. Wars that were damaging to her mental state. She had never been the same since, but she was ready. Ready to demonstrate she was stronger now.

She just had to get to them.

Leaping through the air, Kat twirled her Lightsaber pike in her hands, deflecting a blaster bolt heading towards one of the soldiers. She built a powerful Force Push and shoved the enemy soldiers onto their backs. Looking at an Elite Rescue Ranger, Kat smirked in a friendly manner and then nodded. “Sorry that I left, squad 1 needed support in securing a forward base. It is near a Sith tomb. Currently holding out there, bring the rest of the squads there and work out from that path.

The soldiers cheered. Their beliefs in Kat restored and patience held out. Kat guided the soldiers towards the roughly made forward base. It was nothing professional or long lasting but it would hold out for them to make a dent in the Sith. That was all that they needed to do. Become one strong force that would be able to push together. Once they reached the base, she saw squad 1 were still in position and covered them as the others joined. Kat quickly checked on injuries, healing those that she could and making sure that all weapons were still effective. Using the Force, she strengthened the position more and provided stronger cover for the soldiers to shoot from.

If we hold this position. I will scout out our next position to work from!” Kat called out before she felt a distraction tingle the back of her mind. There was a Sith nearby, in the tomb. She had missed it earlier because she had been so focused on securing her soldiers position but now, she felt the tingle and knew she couldn’t rush off leaving this threat behind them.

Looking to her captains, “leaving you three in charge, there is a Sith in the tomb and I need to handle this alone.” Kat stressed as she headed into the tomb, the soldiers wished her luck over the comms link since they knew well enough that Jedi and Sith business was above their pay grade.

Entering the tomb, Kat held the deep blue Lightsaber over her head, illuminating the path ahead as she walked. Wondering whose tomb this was, if it was an ancient Sith or someone more recent. Korriban was infamous for Sith tombs, others were scattered on other worlds but she was curious what would be on Exegol. Stepping carefully, she made sure to keep a light foot, as to avoid giving away her position as she followed the path to lead her to the Sith.

Did you want to surrender now?” Kat called out, curious to see if the Sith would be willing to surrender, hopeful in avoiding a fight.

Padawan for Eternity

fwefewf.png

Objective: Obj. II, Shadow and Bone, Phase I: Ground Combat.
Tag: Sturit Goan Sturit Goan

A few hours earlier, Pradd would be on a transport ship with a Platoon of GADF soldiers. The 2nd Lieutenant who some of his men called "Boil" pitched the mission: "Alright men and Jedi.. We will be dropped behind enemy lines to infiltrate strategic objectives. As you may know, the Brotherhood raiders made camp and are actively fighting our Forces, so good luck soldiers, we're arriving to the drop point." Jetpacks were given to everyone and instructions about how to use them began.. Pradd already know how to use them in a simple manner, nothing could guarantee him to not die while dropping though.. Fair enough, we get in and out. Simple battle in the District I guess..

And then, the Platoon dropped. They navigated through the skies and it looked surreal for Pradd. He also had his lightsaber in his right hand. You wouldn't want to lose a lightsaber in the battlefield! After a few minutes of fall, they were on the ground and kindly welcomed by 12~ Brotherhood raiders.

"Get them, lads!" And as Boil said that, Pradd ignited his lightsaber and began defending the Platoon. He didn't want to hurt anybody right, even if it is a fuckin' War. The raiders were defeated and the Platoon didn't have any causalities.

They then advanced for an hour through the District, principally targeting Holocommunications towers. But here's the thing, as they entered one of the towers to explode it from the interior and wipe out some civilians (TOTALLY NOT A WARCRIME), 'they' received a distress signal. Boil firmly said, "What is it saying?" One of the men would play it, and it said..

<<"This is Colonel Goan of the 8th Armored. I'm stuck in the shipyards of the Forbidden District -- my gunner is critical. Need medevac now. Broadcasting my position. Out.">> The men were in confusion and Pradd broke the silence by asking
"Should we go? We should totally help this Imperial." - "No way, we aren't helping Imperials" - "Come on, he's probably unarmed and severely wounded. He must get back to his camp." - "Y'know what Jedi? You'll go to the coordinates of the disress signal, we'll hold this position." - "Alright Boil, I'll be going."

Let's go fifteen minutes after that, he arrived at the position, Lightsaber ignited and with a whole lot of fights in the background. Pradd firmly said "To the wounded Imperial, I am here in peace to get you out of this!"

Last edited:

affafacfasw.png
VVVDHjr.png

bgkn.png

PENANCE AND POWER
NEW JEDI ORDER - CIRCLE OF SEERS - SUPPORT
MEDITATION SPHERE - PROSPERITY - ABOVE EXEGOL

Allies:
GA | NJO
Henna Ashina Henna Ashina | Asmundr Varobalder Asmundr Varobalder | Valery Noble Valery Noble
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Arage Bao Arage Bao | Cynthia Alucard Cynthia Alucard

Enemies:
BOTM | TSO | NIO | OPEN

div1.png

After Valery Noble had asked for him to meet with her on the Prosperity, he had elected to remain in the comfort of space and thus, aboard the space-bound temple, knowing what was to come. To affect the outcome of this finalising offensive in one way that was so intertwined with the sheer force of his life. A life that had not put him where he was now, for the brunt of it, but in its opposite place.

But like those countless times long into the past, he had maintained some semblance of the ancient preparative ritual before he would enter the chamber and begin, but with his spirit bound to the light as it had been for decades: cleansing himself, and a nigh-silent recital of a ‘Light-translation’ of the words once spoken to the destructive goddess of those who were like him in blood - a prayer. The Ashla, he had supposed, was the nearest receiving deity in this situation, when he had penned the words.

When he faced the entrance to the Meditation Sphere, he had felt the pointed resolve, rather than the purposeful fury that would have always suffused him at the sight of the construct. And the faint feeling of novelty. It was at least a first in this lifetime, though he was long past differentiating. And long past wallowing in remorse.

Seated and enclosed, Jannik sank himself into the flow of the empyrean, into the meditation, and began to sense out the multitude of hearts turned towards the Light. The first of these was the young woman in the meditation garden, the closest point of light, pouring outward to many - Henna Ashina Henna Ashina .

Allow me to aid ye, lass.

To her he gave the strength that would reinforce her efforts with the meld she wove. Easing the challenge, and through her in this way, in lending his power, he saw to those she graced with her light - many Jedi. A shining bulwark against the darkness. Next, he looked to the rest of the Alliance and their allies. Though he might not know names, though he might not hold bonds, his hermitage being slow to come to an end, he would seek them out, bring them under his watch, and infuse them with the warmth of good morale in their hearts, power in their bodies, and more besides.

First to the stars where the vessels of the enemy would be brought down, he gave the hearts that braved these infiltrations and sowed discord amongst the enemy the stamina and strength to power through the challenges they faced, and the quickness of thought to outwit those before them:

From Cynthia Alucard Cynthia Alucard , Jack Versio Jack Versio , and the other forces of Battle Group Kenobi….

…to Strike Team Kenobi - Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad , and even the brave BB-610 BB-610 would feel the boost!

Then to those who seek to pierce the heavens and bring much needed aid to the ground - the deft men and women of the Alliance Starfighter Corps - may their reflexes remain quick and their energy high:

From Revenant Squadron to her sister squadrons, with the likes of Tren Chaar Tren Chaar , Emberlyn Rekali, and all those that weave clouds and stardust along with them. Fly strong, aim true!

As above, so below, as his reach swept toward the festering world of darkness. On the ground, unseen light warmed hearts and strengthened the resolve and effectiveness of those that fought to seize the day:

From Strike Team Windu, and Strike Team Tano, with the likes of Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , Jadcasa Leesib Jadcasa Leesib , and Dominik Borra Dominik Borra , who would feel the envelopment of the light, much as their Jedi counterparts have…

…to Strike Team Rex under Osarla Ridor Osarla Ridor , with the likes of Teshi Ocano Teshi Ocano , Sara Roche Sara Roche , Janesha Porwool Janesha Porwool , and Alexander Hayes Alexander Hayes , may they best all that stand in their way, and overtake their goals with ease…

…and just there, behind walls, behind bars, he could feel them, the imprisoned, and floated them the hefty nudge of support, and the resolve and strength to overcome their circumstances - Damian Du Couteau Damian Du Couteau , Alicio Organa Alicio Organa , and those that might be incarcerated with them.

In this way, they were knit together across the stars, the heavens, and the dirt. All with the heady warmth of light and power afforded by one who had, in an incalculable string of lives, once washed the stars with blood. As for those that stood against them? Against him? For every boon afforded his allies, the antithesis fell upon their adversaries.

One must strike a balance, after all.

div1.png

BATTLE MEDITATION ACTIVE

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
Mongrel's Shadow and his widow; Matriarch of the Scar Hounds Tribe; Guardian of Mongrel's armour and sword
GAexegol.gif
Objective: Rescue the twins and find her way to Asher
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Assault Rifle | 2x Sunfury Pistol | Light Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger | 2x Riftblades | Promise of Freedom | Ring of Wishes and Dreams || Cloaking Device | 5x ASBF Probe Droid || OPBC-01m
Writing With: The Manifold The Manifold | Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha | The Mongrel The Mongrel and Kallan | Closed
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
jKXEHue.png

Mercy/Keilara #1
Tut #1
Manifold #1
Mercy/Keilara #2
Manifold #2
Tut #2
Mercy/Keilara #3
Manifold #3
Tut #3

~ Mercy ~
I didn't remember that the base was so deep, but it started to become more and more understandable why no one found me and why I could only send a message after we were on the surface. It was more difficult for communication channels to reach here and it was easier to block them. Of course, I wasn't too well when we fled, nor after. I had to now. But in the end we were downstairs, it was dark there, there wasn't really any energy. Manifold's light illuminated the dark corridor as I attacked. After the attack, I felt that I wasn't as tired because Kallan gave me strength like before.

In this situation, there was no time to thank him for it. It was too painful that she pretended to be Asher from their memories during the birth. Soon; I will be with my husband soon. I had no illusions, I knew it would take a long time before I would be able to find him in the Netherworld, but I hoped I would succeed in a short time. I was hoping that because of our linked minds and being able to use the Force there - to a limited extent - I would be able to find him very quickly.

I followed Manifold as we passed the corpses I had killed with the attack. At least there were fewer creatures to fight against. At the end, we reached the last door, behind which were the Taskmaster and the twins. I nodded to the drone. After all, that's why we were here, the only way even for me to get in would have been to use the vent or service tunnel, but even that would have been more than two minutes.

"I'll cover you!" I told him.

It occurred to me for a moment that protecting the rifle might be a better idea, but when the three elite soldiers appeared with the lightsabers, it was clear that I wouldn't be able to go far against them with firearms. The whipblades as rift-blades were common weapons, at least looking at the blade. No fire or ice abilities, just the simple vibro function. And of course, the blade, which means it is now whip lightsaber resistant. MANIAC synced to them, so I could move the blades mentally through the AI, making it look like I was a Force user, but I wasn't. It was just a miracle of technology.

I also got a message from Thomas Barran Thomas Barran at this moment, but I didn't have time to deal with it now because the fight had started.

Although I didn't fight in open combat many times since I was an agent, that still made me a good fighter; I also protected Asher for years and fought by his side in battles, not just in the shadows. However, I haven't really fought with Force users before, we always fought a different kind of fight, the much more human kind, not space magic, which is incomprehensible. Although ours is more brutal, it is still much more related to mortals. The Force users were nearly always Asher's opponents. The three approaching individuals…well I've seen those mostly around Tu'teggacha and Y'sanne and other Heathen Priests since I've been in the Maw. I knew they were elite fighters and even protected Solipsis.

Unfortunately, I didn't know about their fighting potential, I never saw them fight. So I tried to prepare for the worst. I was able to fight with two hands, so I swung the two whips towards the two fighters at the sides, mentally instructing MANIAC to direct and correct the direction and movement of the whips if necessary. I tried to screw the whip onto the blade of the lightsaber of the two outermost ones and maybe pull the swords out of their hands, then I swung both whips towards the one approaching in the middle so that I could cut it to pieces from two directions. I wasn't trying to attack the weapon here, but the person itself...

qIjVYqE.png

~ Keilara ~
I "sighed" with relief when Kallan said he didn't want to kill himself and promised to stay alive. He filled me with joy and confidence that he now has such a great desire to live. I remembered the time he wanted to die because he couldn't stand what Asher had done, the Maw had forced him to do so many horrible things. But not now. I smiled happily at him as he pulled me close and I "melted" into his embrace. I just remembered what it's like in reality, that it's even more pleasant there, because I can smell his scent there as well. I closed my eyes for a few moments.

~ And I want to spend my second chance with you too. It would be best if it lasted forever. I would never tire of your company. ~ I whispered lovingly.

I felt it too when it started when the first attack happened. Now I would have been happy if Freedom was still here, her presence would have meant more power to share, but I understood that she had to be given to Manifold before the events so that the drone could see that Mercy seriously meant what she said to him. Maybe, without his strength we can't win today. I also felt when Kallan gave some of his own power to Mercy and the signs of fatigue appeared on him. I would never have let him transfer so much energy that he could die.

I gently pushed Kallan's hand back and hugged him, hugging him with my mental/astral power as I shared the pleasantly warm and happy feelings with him to ease his fatigue. Recalling countless happy moments and memories. For example, when we realised we love each other, our first kiss, when I asked him to be my husband and he said yes, our vows that we said to each other. The memory where I asked him at Tython to think about the exhibition. And, of course, I also recalled the most recent memory for him. When he got his body back for the first time and could embrace me for the first time in reality.

~ I will take care of you forever! ~ I promised him again.

I closed my eyes and let my energies flow into him to make him feel better and less tired. Once we were just tiny, barely flickering lights or specks on the edge of existence. We both had lives, mine shorter, though with Ziare's memories and life mine is still shorter than Kallan's. Yes, Ziare no longer existed, she became me, I received her memories, her life, her fears and her pain. Or at least part of it, because Ziare was also a fighter, I wasn't. We had a life that others took and tried to erase and destroy us. They were unsuccessful. Ironically, without Asher and Mercy, we wouldn't have survived, but we did, we got stronger, we defied everything.

And now here we were, trying to face the person who once wanted to destroy us again. Kallan and Ziare. And yet, we wouldn't be here without him. If it hadn't been for him, if he hadn't created Mongrel, he wouldn't have brought Ziare here, he wouldn't have awakened Mercy and set her free. If these things hadn't happened, Kallan and I would be dead by now. Even though Taskmaster wanted to kill us, destroy others, he gave life. I won't forgive him, but without him the twins wouldn't exist either.

~ I love you, Kallan! ~ I whispered to him.

I suddenly felt that another force was embracing me and Kallan, and suddenly I was able to transfer much more energy to him and more energy passed through me as well. I looked down when I felt other arms hugging me, and then as soon as I saw them; their arms and their feeling and powers wrapped Kallan too. The twins were also here, they hugged us and snuggled up to us to help us and Mercy. I smiled at Kallan and then at the twins and hugged them too.

We were once just flickering and dying lights in the darkness, almost gone forever…

… but today we were a torch burning brightly. Today we were family.

DHGyR0O.png

aHqsQes.png

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla || Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire
GAexegol.gif
Objective: Wait till the Avatars show up and send them back to the Netherworld.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie | Closed
Enemies/Allies: Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valkyrjan ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

Eina #1
Gowrie #1
Eina #2
Gowrie #2

Eina watched the fighting and the place where the ritual was taking place in the distance. It couldn't be seen, but the former Valkyrja felt exactly the flow and swirl of the Force, so she knew exactly where she was. She did not interfere; since she vowed that she would only be an observer and intervene only when absolutely necessary. She could have gone there to kill those who performed the ritual, but then she would be no different than those who lived here in Realspace. The woman's job was not to kill mortals, but to protect their souls. The woman believed that every soul can improve, change, and become better. The Dark Three were an exception, but the souls of mortals could change.

Ashla's Avatar looked slightly surprised in Lord Aron's direction when he asked her for a blessing. In terms of making the man's weapon a Force-imbued weapon. It was a rather unusual request, she was not used to it. She nodded at one part of the words, she knew that spitting was an expression of contempt among the living, so she agreed, but the face… that was another matter. Oh yes, it was Eina's huge fault that she didn't understand such expressions or metaphors and took everything literally. Thus, when Lord Aron mentioned spit in the face, she thought he meant to literally spit in the face of the Avatars and not figuratively.

"I don't think spit in the face would be that easy. War, Death and Rebirth has a huge body…form. You wouldn't be able to spit that high." she told him.

The people of Ashlan Crusade were no longer surprised that the woman reacted like this and tried to explain everything clearly so that Eina wouldn't misunderstand or interpret the words the way she did now. But, oh! There was also the matter of the sword. She reached for the weapon and touched the blade with infinite grace. She concentrated on channelling Force into the blade to make it stronger. Meanwhile, she spoke again.

"The blade won't be as strong as if I had time to do normal Force Alchemy or sorcery, and because of that it won't last forever, the Force will disappear from the blade over time, but that will happen after weeks or months." she explained to him.

With this, she essentially answered Lord Aron's next words.

"I don't take anyone's life, it's not Valkyrja's or Children of Ashla's business. We only escort souls to the Netherworld when their time has come. We never rush its arrival and occurrence." she said seriously and bowed her head briefly.

The woman felt Ingrid's presence again, this time even more strongly, while Exegol also burned around them. However, according to reports, the Empire and the Galactic Alliance were also fighting each other, not just the Maw.

"My mother, the empress, I believe she will be free soon …" she said. "What are your and Empire's plans for today? I heard that you are not only waging war against the Maw today, but also against the Galactic Alliance…" she told him.

Meanwhile, while waiting for the man's answer, she thrust her spear into the ground and knelt down, bowing her head as if in prayer. And the top of the spear began to glow with a golden light following the woman's concentration.

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

GAexegol.gif

Forbidden District Outskirts - Airfield
Writing With
: Thelma Goth Thelma Goth

Her telekinesis was a problem, as was made further evident when she ripped one of his improvised weapons from his grasp.

A frustrated snarl leaving his lips, he danced backwards, narrowly evading her weapon - even without any direct contact, the very presence of the plasmatic blade was uncomfortable. He would need to disarm her. One way or the other.

To distract her, he made a hooking gesture with his empty hand while simultaneously 'flexing' his Force Sensitivity. Hopefully, she would anticipate something along the lines of her own feats. Instead, the Sangnir would abruptly exhale a stream of sulphuric acid towards her. For his purposes, hitting her hands was almost as good as striking the eyes.

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ

bb610.png

affafacfasw.png

E1xkBCf.jpeg

EXEGOL - PHASE I

GADividerBlue.png

| LOCATION: The Bridge - The Brotherhood of the Maw's Flagship |
| ALLIES:
The Galactic Alliance [NEAR: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Calix of Thyrsus | Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad ] |
| ENEMIES: The Brotherhood of the Maw [NEAR: Romund Sro Romund Sro | Sisserith] |

BB-610's trip to the bridge was, unsurprisingly, largely seamless without anyone to contest his efforts. He'd branched off from the other astromechs a while ago, head low and motors whirring as stampedes of guards sped past him, ignorant of the intruding spy roaming their halls with their minds focused on eliminating Alliance scum making their way across the vessel's corridors amidst the cacophony of blaster fire and lightsaber swings. It was almost nostalgic being aboard a flagship again, with pristine floors and its glossy walls that stretch further than his optics could render, but as BB-610 finally reached his destination, his resolve remained fixed on his one, single goal:

Sabotage.

Inching ever so slightly into the command deck from one of the many open blast doors, the droid noted the array of Mawite guards perched before their desks, surveying computers and carrying out orders at the blip of a button. Rolling inside, BB-610's presence went undisturbed, as an astromech was far from a foreign sight within main hulls. Nonetheless, while his entrance may have gone without a hitch, the amount of people present were most certainly a problem-- he wasn't equipped for fighting, and their vast numbers posed an issue if his cover were blown. Pausing, the droid considered retreating, as a sea of algorithmical statistics proved time and time again how increasingly dangerous this was becoming, his odds growing slimmer with every passing second without the aid of his allies. There was something inside him, however, that pushed him to double down on his efforts. A surge of emotion, a jolt of determination-- he didn't quite know, but BB-610 had come this far, and he wasn't about to back away now.

"Sir, our cannons are locked and loaded."

BB-610 froze, head twirling around to eye the guard and his commander. Panic beginning to settle in, the astromech started to fidget, anxious regarding the safety of his allies creeping along the surface of Exegol. That fleeting spark of confidence was grappled, tugged close to his core as he fought away his anxieties and powered through them with the need to protect The Galactic Alliance's forces at all costs; he refused to let a single person die at the hands of his cowardice.

"Fire when ready."

Rolling up to a nearby data port fixed onto one of the hull's panels, the astromech quickly inserted his scomp link, accessing the flagship's armaments. With restricted access, it was the distant hum of charging lasers that urged him to speed up, hastily bypassing the interface's gates as he performed a swift manual override on the controls. As soon as the cannons had reached their peak, one of the guards took aim, intending to assault ground forces with a volley of fire, only for-

clck. clckclckclck.

With an abrupt droning, their energy refused to discharge, a struggling clicking taking the stead of deafening blasts as the commander furrowed his brow in abject confusion. BB-610 kept his gaze focused on the data port, his scomp link twisting and turning as he kept up his slicing, praying on borrowed time while the guards swiftly analyzed their monitors, hasty in trying to locate the problem.

"Sir, it appears that our weapons have been stalled. There's something preventing us from firing."

If droids could sweat, BB-610 would be drowning in the stuff. Almost immediately, the commander took a stern glance along the bridge, gaze falling onto the lone astromech accessing a data port. Without wasting a second, the man stormed over, voice layered in agitation as he growled, "You there, what do you think you're doing?". BB-610 slooooowly craned his head around, optic a mere blue pinprick from intimidation, staring up at the commander as he nervously bweeped that he was accessing files for scheduled repairs. Unconvinced, the man clenched his fist, teeth gritting while he hissed, "Disengage, astrodroid."

Musing on his rapidly fleeting options, BB-610 sighed a synthetic cry. Well, he thought, it was only inevitable. With the slide of his tool-bay disk, a small tube emerged, and gunks of oil were sent shooting skyward, inking the commander's face and blinding him with the subsequent stinging of his eyes. Reduced to a fit of pained screams and groans, the man was powerless as the astromech switched his oil dispenser out for his electro-shock prod, taking advantage of the struggle by promptly stabbing the man's thigh with a jolt of electricity, surging throughout his body before paralyzing him and sending him staggering to the ground with a thud.

With the entire room now rising to their feet in visceral shock and disbelief, BB-610, still connected to the data port, opted to slam all blast doors shut - sealing them off with the twist of his scomp link, locking out any reinforcements. The only doors still open were those that lead to his teammates' positions, and as the Mawite guards drew their guns and pointed them at the helpless astromech, the only thing BB-610 could do was pray that one of his allies arrived in the nick of time.

GADividerBlue.png

Last edited:
8h5LpUP.png

Exegol Phase 1
Tag(s) Enemies: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | BB-610 BB-610 | Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad | Calix of Thyrsus
Tag(s) Allies: Sisserith

Cuyy6In.png

Jasper as the more dexterous opponent was fast with a counter. The quick blade work between the two of them seemed to want to resolve itself very quickly. They fight feeling more like a showdown between two gunslingers testing their fast draws against one another. Deadly but over as fast as it started.

The Jedi had quickly sliced up towards Romund’s arm, going straight for where it connected to his torso. Only because of his own precognitive abilities was he able to save his arm, well most of it at least. The Dark Jedi was too slow to proper react to defend or dodge the blow. Just being able to retract his arm enough to save it from being completely severed. Instead of the shoulder it was his hand that was caught in the way of Jasper’s lightsaber. Even though there wasn’t much strength behind it, it sliced through part of his hand like butter. Removing three of his five fingers and cutting through his own lightsaber hilt, destroying his weapon. All that remained was his index finger and thumb.

Romund recoiled back from the Jedi, from the stinging pain of having most of his fingers lopped off. Audibly wincing from it as he looked at the damage he felt. Feeling at a loss for words over how this fight has gone, the pain and humiliation festered inside of him. The rather wordy Dark Jedi couldn’t find a way to express himself. With frenzied breaths he took a deep breath. His lungs expanded, his coat straining against his chest, ripping some more from the previous wound he sustained from Lux Ultima. The dark side energy that had been simmering in him had reached a boil, needed to vent. From which Romund’s howled out in pain and frustration. Letting out a voluminous Force Scream, it hardly even sounded human. Not only was his voice amplified by the force, but with it a telekinetic shockwave that shot out in all directions from Romund. The pressure crushing the walls, ceiling, and floor directly around him. The destructive explosion of Darkside energy blasted apart the corridor where he was standing. Shattering the durasteel structures around the two of them. The sheer force of which possibly blowing Jasper away as part of the capital ship’s hull collapsed onto Romund.

Nothing critical was damaged on the vessel and was still perfectly opertable, but now there was a chunk of its interior that looked as though a sizable bomb went off in it. With the particular corridor where Romund and Jasper fought was a mangled mess. Romund himself miraculously did not die from such a reckless stunt. Having fallen down several floors of the ship’s interior, of which had still managed to protect the Dark Jedi from being crushed by the chucks of the ship that had collapsed over him. Laying on the cold metal floor he felt weak, he could hardly pick himself up off the ground, missing an arm and fingers didn’t help. His legs felt like jelly and he was sick to his stomach. The scorching wound of Lux Ultima didn’t help.

Romund had to recall what just happened, and why he felt so awful all of a sudden. With a bit of thought he considered what he just did was like a balloon popping under too much pressure. Having filled himself with more dark side energy than he could possibly handle. He tried to sense what had happened to the Jedi he was fighting. However, Romund couldn’t sense them anymore. Had he killed Jasper? Have them blown apart from a shockwave of telekinetic destruction. It could be no use trying to confirm such a kill though. Or to go back to try and retrieve the radiant blade the Jedi used as a trophy. However, in reality the dark jedi was just too exhausted to even passively sense another being. So drained of force energy now he couldn’t even use it. Romund feared the vessel as lost now, regardless if his orders came through when the boarding party arrived, and whether his Mawite allies turned their guns on the ship or not. He needed to escape. That one young Jedi had managed to lay waste to Romund in combat. Let alone the entire Jedi Order and Alliance military. The Maw was done for in Romund’s eyes. He needed to get away, there was no use dying alongside a dead empire…

fwefewf.png

Equipment: Lightsaber, Voidsaber, SHT-26 "Bedevil" Heavy War Bike
Tags: Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira | Open

GM1OQzU.png

With the collapse of the Maw, the horror experiments had ceased, and these were all that is left of the splicing, there were hundreds left to unleash upon all who roadblock the Maw. Superious had stopped opening cages, there was a method to his sudden idleness. Too much can make the enemy complacent and in turn, predict where they would be attacked next. For a while now he's made the fighting interesting, but he also realises that his continuous monster releases could turn stale.

Meat grinders are monotonous, so much so that all you can do is wait, like a spider on a web or like the Mega Arachnids back on UbaIV, huge, hairy and with an appetite for the natives. Superious eyed said monster arachnid spliced with a winged animal of some kind. His skin prickled uncomfortably at its jerky movements. But he had to do his part no matter what his instincts are telling him, he has to stay here.

Ubian Mega-Arachnids eat Ubese, not frequently but enough times to make anyone uneasy, he is still out of monster range so he's not going to be caught in the newest scrum of horror as he sends the newest releases to the West and East. So far, this had been the extent of his involvement thus far, he is itching to go for full no bars held fight and he's not going to get it staying here unnoticed if anything he's not being all that chaotic.

Dodging quickly the Sith avoided a sneaky monster that had been climbing ever closer to where he had been standing. Superious used Force Push to shove it towards the Southern passage and away from him. Which gave him a new idea, an idea that he should have implemented a long time ago, an idea that never failed.

From what he gathered, there are more than Sith on Exegol and to fight someone on the lighter side, he has to lure them to him, using the force to pull them into a fight. It worked the last few times during a major war. The bright shine of a Jedi or Lightsider had been radiating like sunshine from the north.

So in response, he made his presence known through the force, teasing the Lightside, hoping to latch onto a lightsider whom he can draw to him by being something they could not ignore so easily.

Last edited:
affafacfasw.png

E1xkBCf.jpeg

Objective: Capture the bridge

Ally: BB-610 BB-610

Nearby Allies: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Calix of Thyrsus

Nearby Enemies: Romund Sro Romund Sro Sisserith

Sprinting with surprisingly new vigor the troopers swung out of the next corridor and upon doing so they and Minerva who now switched back to her pistols saw the bridge entrance in front of them wide open. To their further shock they spotted the crew aiming down weapons at a droid. Instantly Minerva recognized the little bot from the mission briefing hours beforehand. Seizing the opportunity and to save an ally she rocket off the floor via jetpack and aimed straight for the bridge. In the low flight Minerva then unleashed her remaining twelve whistling birds once within range.

A dozen Mawites fell, many grunting or crying out when struck by the small missiles, falling hard to the ground. The reminder scattered all over the bridge, forgetting BB as Minerva blasted away gunning down three more before taking cover behind a console against enemy blaster bolts. Sparks flew as she rolled to the next console and sprang up shooting once more but only managed to pin down two hostiles but the others were returning fire.

Ducking down again she reloaded when the rest of the alliance squad stormed in. Despite the odds the Mawite crew kept fighting, seeking no quarters and offering none, killing two troopers and wounding three others. However, the boarders retaliated with overwhelming firepower, eliminating the crew members within half a minute.

Once the shooting stopped Minerva looked all around. Then it suddenly sank into her mind as Sergeant Sarid gave the all clear.

We did it! We did it!

Subsequently her t-visor fell upon BB still in the same spot as before the firefight locked on the data port. Noting the ship commander sizzling from smoke and inked with oil in front of him she quickly concluded what happened before their squad came in. Laughing beneath the helmet Minerva commented.

"Nicely done little one."

The captain groaned and was stirring but without hesitation Minerva with her left pistol shot bolts into his chest twice, ending him for good.
Turning back to BB she then added.

"Sorry to steal your kill but we're on a tight schedule ya know. Resume what you're doing we got you covered…Beskar'ad Verd."

Pausing for a few seconds she explained with a proud grin hidden by the helm.

"That means droid warrior."

With that Sergeant Sarid repeatedly sent a coded message to their allies onboard the flagship and then to the Alliance fleet.

Bridge secured!

Last edited:

dantemplate.png

fwefewf.png

ALLIES: Myself
ENEMIES: Everyone
ENGAGING: Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner
GEAR: In bio

dandivider.png

banner3.png

DANCING IN THE DARK

She had lost count.

The amount of souls passing through her into the Nether had reached innumerable. The Legion of Bone did what they were trained to do - they conquered. And that equaled bodies lying in their wake and souls moving on.

Enough bodies to use...

"What are you smiling at?" Samron asked as they headed the main column of the scattered Legion.
"You know what I haven't done in quite a while, darling?" she asked him rhetorically. "Given us a real edge."
"I'm not going to like this, am I?" he deadpanned.
"Probably not. I know you don't like the dead." she smiled.
"Just don't let them eat my men, ok?"
"Of course, darling. Now be a good lad and cover me." she said as she lifted her arms.

"You're playing with fire, Child."
Era was still on her other side.
Why?
"In a place like this - the amount of Lightsiders and Darksiders. You don't want to repeat that day, hm?" her master said.
The time is right and I know where Caelitus went wrong. I won't make the same mistake.
"Just be careful, Dani-girl."
Always.
The Force flowed through her, channeled straight from the Nether, and a teal hue settled on the bodies in a vast radius around them. Like one, they rose, smoke still rising from some of them while others were still covered in blood or missed limbs.
"Go forth and remove our enemies, my Children." the Lady of Conquest spoke and her voice held the chorus of voices of those beyond the Veil.

As they marched off to do her bidding, Danika could feel Samron recoil on the inside.
"I'm sorry, Samron. But if we are to accomplish anything, then this is the way." she told him, emotion bleeding into her voice.
The Falleen looked down at her, his shoulders relaxing somewhat. "I know. I trust you." he told her.

As if on cue, Danika could feel one approaching with determination. She knew whoever it was, it was the one the Lady of Night had spoken of.

She sheathed both her sabers.
"Whatever happens, Samron, keep the men moving. Win our ground and hold that Citadel. The dead will follow you." she told him.
His dread-helm turned towards her, his protestation palpable even before he spoke.
"You know I can't do that."
"I need you to continue what we started here. I trust no one else to do it, darling." she told him as they marched.
His great body heaved a sigh. "Very well, but I don't like it one bit."
Her heart squeezed briefly. After Coruscant, she wasn't willing to keep him with her, regardless of who she faced. The chances of him being a main target were less, then. She wasn't willing to lose him, her only friend.

Putting a hand on his shoulder, she gave him a brief but sincere smile.
"I'll meet you at the Citadel gates. Keep them warm for me." she told him before stepping away from the column. Watch over them. Master.
"Always."

Then Danika stepped through Time...

...only to appear behind a large man stalking the Forbidden District alone, the Force quite strong within him.

"I have a feeling you're not lost, are you, darling?"

dantemp.png

New_GA1.png

affafacfasw.png

bgkn.png

THE WARDEN
LIGHTPOINT STATION || MEDITATION SPHERE
PHASE 1: ADVANCE ON EXEGOL
div-goldiguess.png

41UbeWT.png

He liked the idea of the unwritten future. Of a world where he’d be wrong. His humility was ample enough to put measures of faith in Zark’s optimism.

Even through the panoply of protection that encased Master San Tekka, he could feel the warmth of his beloved encased in the safe circle of his arms. If he could reach through the protective bones curved around the beating muscle of life, and brush it, he would. Just as a final measure of communicating the impact the revenant Master had on him.

Zark had always been better with words than he, and with the promise against the shell of his ear, Asmundr nodded into their embrace. The promise of always being found within The Force seemed to move right through him. His face was tight with emotion, his neck flush. All the feelings, right or wrong, welled thickly in his throat and broadened. He rested his forehead on his companion’s and nodded. This was going to feel worse than when Zark had been trapped in Lao Mon, and that was the part that Asmundr had yet to fully prepare for.

The fast-coming future reared its head, coiled around them once more, and settled prickly into the present. Giving an anxious buzz around the otherwise calm moment. Darkness was onboard the station, and the tension that had once been nothing but something predicted, was now a reality.

“They are making landfall.” Asmundr whispered, and did his best not to frown. Being able to see the future, and not delay it to protect precious moments was perhaps the greatest woe for the oracle. “Before you go—” He gave no further introduction, but pressed his face to Zark’s. His whole soul fell into it, heaving and holy.Years of restraint and respect poured into his affection deep, firm and urgent, knowing that it would very likely be the last physical exchange.

He was focused again when he unwound himself, and settled his hands on Zark’s shoulders, preparing for their separation.

“The seers will guide you. I will for as long as I can. When the call comes, I know that you will be ready.

As will I.”

A small smile.

“Sun and stars.” Every time.

ALLIES | THE NEW JEDI ORDER | THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | PROXIMITY // Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Arage Bao Arage Bao // CIRCLE OF SEERS // Henna Ashina Henna Ashina | Jannik Morlandt Jannik Morlandt
FOES | THE DARKSIDE | BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW

affafacfasw.png

E1xkBCf.jpeg

Exegol, Phase 1
Engaging: Romund Sro Romund Sro
Nearby Allies: BB-610 BB-610 , Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad , Calix of Thyrsus

z_light_sword_base-removebg-preview.png

Jasper’s severing of the darksider’s fingers and lightsaber was short lived. The large man bellowed out with intense rage, a scream unlike any he had experienced in his life. A powerful shockwave rippled out, slicing through his top and cutting his skin. The knight scrambled to draw his sword for some form of cover as he was launched back, thrown down the hall of the vessel like shrapnel from the epicenter of a warhead. He blacked over it for a few moments at least, but came to his senses in what certainly looked the part of a bomb drop.

Romund was gone. Battle meld enhancements seemed to be of no aid in locating the large man. Had he killed himself in frustration? There was certainly no time to reason that. Jasper needed to see the mission through to completion, his duel be damned. The knight didn’t take any time to assess his various new injuries. Pushing through the sensation of razor blades dancing along his skin, Jasper set off with haste towards the bridge of the ship…

“Sorry I’m late,” Jasper stated upon entry of the bridge. He was visibly winded, his top torn to what were basically shreds now. “I got held up longer than I had anticipated.”

Bee and Minerva were there, which was good. They had managed to take the bridge with seemingly little struggle. Calix was nowhere to be seen. That worried Jasper greatly, but there was no time to stop for a search party. Already the Maw was beginning to turn their forces on the flagship, apparently already aware that it had been compromised. The vessel was beginning to violently shake with each bombing run.

“Well, looks like they know we’re in charge now,” the knight winced. “I don’t know if turning her on her fleet is really an option now…”

Jasper stepped towards the viewport, his eyes narrowing on a nearby Star Destroyer. If turning her wasn’t feasible anymore, perhaps there was something else they could do.

“Bee, I need your help with something,” Jasper finally stated. “Minerva, inform the rest of Strike Team Kenobi that the vessel is to be evacuated with haste. I have an idea.”

It was a risky idea, one that was surely bound to make a considerable mess…

And it could be exactly what they needed.

Ada Infernum

A

fwefewf.png

EMBER
FORBIDDEN DISTRICT | EXEGOL
ALLIES: Myself
ENEMIES: Everyone else
ENGAGING: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

adadiv.png

banner1.png

REINCARNATION

The Ember pulled her dagger out of another person's back when she hear movement not far from her along with muffled voices.

The body slumped to the cold ground and Ada faded into the shadows of an alley and waited, pulling a hood over her flame-red hair. Before long, she caught sight of a few men that looked like Mandalorians moving past, their heads on swivels.

They knew what they were doing.

If there were Mandalorians in the vicinity, then the one she really wanted to hunt, wouldn't be far either. Now she had a purpose on this nightmare of a planet - a specific soul to send to Vahl.

She faded into nothing, completely cloaked by the Force and then she stalked the four Mandalorians that just moved past her. The lights glinted off the beskar as the dagger struck like lightning into the vital organs of the first one.

Then she moved.

Giving them time to call if in, before her seemingly invisible form moved to strike down the second one. And so it would continue, the elite warriors completely at a loss of where to strike as she left no trace, her skills improved. It would be like shoot at the wind. She knew she wouldn't stand a chance against them otherwise. They were far too skilled and strong for someone like her. But she would take them down one by one with their own metal until he showed.

All of them bait to catch the actual trophy.

fwefewf.png

Allies: Jand Talo Jand Talo | Dominik Borra Dominik Borra
Enemies: Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall | Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Two halves of Val Drutin (rip)

C2cDC7J.jpeg

BOOM!

As things usually did, everything happened all at once.

The flap of the nearest tent ripped open, sending a humanoid cannonball careening towards Jand with lightning speed. A quick headshot from Dominick, and the strange performer's limp body was bisected vertically thanks the Nagai's precise bladework. One half of the mad dancer went crashing into a defunct slushy machine, while the other rolled unceremoniously along the dirt and gravel.

Cora grimaced smoothed back her hair, which had become ruffled in the chaos. Her right hand came to wrap around the hilt of her lightsaber, tugging it free of her belt. The blade remained unlit as the sky darkened and lightning exploded all around them in a dramatic show.

The Padawan's heart seized at the same time as her breathing hitched. A childish fear of thunderstorms kept her momentarily immobilized, gaze fixed on the tent as the opening flap fluttered in wind. Her thumb hovered over the ignition of her saber, muscles tensing with adrenaline. Fear turned into energy, extending her senses further out ahead of them.

"There's two more in-ugh!"

Dust and sand whipped across the defunct circus venue, sending streams of dirt whirling around the allied trio. The bright flash of a nearby bolt sent Cora jumping backwards, arm raised in front of her temporarily spotty vision. Retinal pigments adjusted to the overload just as a tiny vagabond of a woman stepped proudly from the tent, indicated that she was a God, and addressed someone among them as Darth Solgun.

Huh?

Cora deadpanned while lowering her arm. The woman was small of frame, wholly unkempt and dressed like a wild thing. Despite her disheveled appearance, there was some sort of deranged beauty to her—

—and power.

The earth and air itself rippled towards Cora in a sudden blast of telekinesis, sending debris hurtling towards her at incredible speeds. The Padawan chose not to waste her energy on conjuring up a barrier to resist, but allowed herself be pushed back by the psychic wave. Blue plasma burned to life, slashing its way through a chunk of duracrete before the rock could cave her skull in.

With her jaw clenched and nose turned up, the neatly manicured Padawan stared down the ragged witch with haughty disdain. The familiarity with which she'd spoken earlier was distressing.

"Does one of you know this ragamuffin?" She called out to Jand and Dominick, lightsaber held low to the side.

Appearances aside, this ungroomed gremlin was positively thrumming with Dark energy.

"And which one of you is Darth Solgun?"

A finely shaped blonde eyebrow arched, but Cora's gaze was trained heavily on the deranged sprite of a woman.

hold on, i can make this worse

fwefewf.png

THE EMPIRE | THE RED HONEYCOMB
PHASE 1: APPROACHING EXEGOL

X5Yx2PB.png
Her respirator echoed when she grunted.

“Yeah hot shot, it’s my only way to cop a feel.” Vilu shook her head enough for the gesture to be emulated by the helmet’s motions. No such representation accurately marked the depths of her eye roll.

“Convenient that you seem to be forgetting Lorrd and Tovarski,” she grunted again, not from displeasure, but from the ship’s rattling. The lights in the hull flickered once, twice, and then stabilized. Low murmurs started to pass through the line of soldiers when the pilot’s command came through to secure themselves.

Vilu kept talking, undisturbed by the ship’s roughness. “Remember those freaky bug things with the pincers?” She reached out right at his chest and jabbed the heel of her hand into it. “‘Lotta good your luck did there hm?”

Suddenly the ship was a cacophony of alarms, sirens and alerts from the control panel. Mostly unheard by those benefiting from the transport, but the lights started flickering again. Vilu experienced a moment of vertigo from her position, and a bloom of black spots in her visions that cleared away quickly.

<We’re approaching the atmosphere. Hold on — sustaining minimal damage.> Came the pilot’s report over their mutual comms. Then a stretching prickle of static.

ALLIES | THE EMPIRE | ASHLAN CRUSADE | Castian Vero Castian Vero
FOES | THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE | THE NEW JEDI ORDER | THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW | U IF U LOOKIN' AT ME FUNNY

Narrator of The Galactic Alliance

n6c6I64.png

PHASE 2 | LANDFALL

LANDFALL.jpg
The Red Nebula and hostile environment in Exegol's space marked the beginning of Exegol's tumultuous, wicked nature. While the remnant fleet of The Brotherhood and Summa-Verminoth pose a nigh impenetrable threat, some ships have managed to make it through.

Fleets broken through the obstacles to reach the atmosphere of Exegol are met with further tribulation. The near-black skies of the atmosphere are made brilliant by constant lightning and storms that make it impossible to use deflector shields. Jumping into the atmosphere itself is incredibly dangerous.

Those on the ground are meant to issue a full ground assault. To tear down the throne of the Sith'ari! Destroy the laboratories of hideous creations! Any facility of war and terror are to be destroyed. That which they represent, and all those that are responsible for bringing the wrath of darkness to the galaxy through the years of The Second Great Hyperspace War are to meet nothing but their end.

affafacfasw.png

OBJECTIVE 1 | PHASE 2 | SKYFALL
Lightpoint Station remains out of the atmosphere — away from the battle of fleets that now have to contend with natural storms on top of their adversaries and a freshly summoned chorus of eldritch horrors.

Several cruisers are orbiting the Citadel. Any ground-advance towards it will be immediately annihilated by these fearsome warships. Jedi and the GADF are ordered to board the main cruiser and set it against its siblings — they can expect fierce resistance from The Brotherhood of The Maw.
For starfighters and their complements, dogfighting continues not just in space, but through to the atmosphere of Exegol — with an additional wrinkle of not only the summoned Summa-Verimonth, but lightning storms too. Alliance Pilots are commissioned to take out the supportive fighter screens from enemy forces to stop any harassment of the landing ground forces.

fwefewf.png

OBJECTIVE 2 | PHASE 2 | LANDFALL

On the ground, the only ones that belong, are The Sith. All others are in a struggle against not only their enemies, but themselves. Darkness permeates here, there is no balance. The brightest of warriors find themselves tested against evil unfelt since Tython, and perhaps wrose — Exegol is the very cradle of darkness, absolutely destitute of Light.

Beyond the unnatural corruption of The Force, the planet itself is a gnarled landmark of inhospitality.
The ground is a place of unimaginable horrors. Ancient Sith statues stretch up to the near-black skies, the ground is covered equally with stone and bodies from years of abysmal antics and rituals. Crags, cracks, crevices and lava-spills, all serve as contention for the converging forces of The Empire, Ashlan Crusade and Galactic Alliance, and The Eternal Empire who seek to bring doomsday upon The Brotherhood.

For Strike teams of The Alliance, The Forbidden District is the primary focus of battle. Strike teams are deployed to open the gates to make way for Defense Force reinforcements. With the gates secured, a combined force starts in the outer ring of the Forbidden District and begins a march to the heart of the citadel. For The Empire and their allies, prisoners of war must avoid crossfire from their saviours and captors, and the clashes of Light versus Dark erupt through the nightlike environment.

Amidst it all dark conjuring is taking place. Mawite heathens must be stopped before the ritual connects with those they beckon...

Last edited:
affafacfasw.png

FINAL ECLIPSE
Objective 1 • Star Wars

313th Stormtrooper Legion • 'SABRETOOTH LEGION'
Task Force Sika' Dwa (40/40)

zChNTis.png

Allies: TEAurelian Sigismund
Enemies: FDDerix Tirall

TSILOR'S LOADOUT
• UNIVERSAL COMBAT PLATFORM 'STORM' MK. V
SRK-65 PARTICLE-BEAM RIFLE
AP-25i 'SIMP' PARTICLE-BEAM BLASTER
• VIBRO-KNIFE

Wwf3j6y.png

POOR, LONESOME STORMY: A LAST DANCE -- PART I

NIV 'ETERNAL TRIUMP', EXEGOL'S SPACE, 878, BOARDING D. TIRALL'S SHIP

Asanté had never been so prepared for a mission. This was something personal. All his life, he had been fighting for the New Imperial Order, and then, the Empire, to make his people proud of what he had accomplished in their name. The Kiffars were among the numerous respected warriors' tribes in the whole Galaxy, and there were a lot of examples of brave soldiers, officers and Knights who came from their homeworlds. Knowing this legacy, Lieutenant Tsilor had to bear it as he could; having how much his family counted on him in mind, the man pretended to be the actual inheritors of those traditions. In more than a decade spent in his Legion's service, he had never met any other member of his race -- that few almost called species due to the many differences they got compared to standard Humans from the Core. But, anyway, Asanté was ready to lead this battle, especially when he had to lead it alongside his fellow 2nd Lieutenant McAlastair and his comrades from Task Force Sika' Dwa.

Bundled up in his new armour, specially designed for the use of special operations Stormtroopers within the Corps, Asanté was walking in the Eternal Triumph's huge hangar, surrounded by the many Skytroopers which... well, who, actually, were getting to their drop pods, waiting for the lift-off and the boarding that drew near and near with time flowing by. Taking a look at the droids that readied themselves for the operations, he located the place where were standing his soldiers, understanding that they were staying far from any of those 'special troops', as Merrick had qualified them in the past. It was right that the Empire, since the dawn of time, had maintained a sort of defiance towards droids and everything that wasn't actually Human. After considering that Near-Humans -- and, then, each and every sentient species -- would make good soldiers, the Corps had opened its doors to them. But they had never reconsidered the state of the droids within the Army. And, as a result, defiance had gone on.

Coming closer to the small force composed of forty valiant troopers, the Lieutenant saluted them, getting forty salutes as an answer. Enough satisfied with their behaviour, Asanté cleared his throat before saying, 'I hope everyone over here has had a g'night, troopers. That's a hard mission, we'll lose some of you. It depends on what you'll be doin' on this ship. 'Got nothin' more t'say -- relax before we start, hold a talk with the Skytroopers you can stick.'

Looking at his men -- and especially Merrick whom he now knew for long -- Tsilor mentally prepared himself for the drop that would happen soon.

Wwf3j6y.png

<'Roger that sir!'>, the sergeant declared through the radio, located in the second drop pod required by members of the Sika' Dwa.

Situation looks terrible down here, but we don't have any time t'lose on the ground; our mission is here, in space, where we are necessary and helpful, not in the mud where any and all soldier could be. Looking at the Skytroopers that would be fighting alongside them for the time of the boarding, Asanté had a million questions to ask them, but he held himself back because of the situation right now. First, he had to focus; second, he had a job to do and wanted to carry it alongside his men. The plan that Sigismund had given to them was clear. Enemy contact would be made in less than two minutes, and then the two separate groups from the Sika' Dwa had to reach a rendezvous point located near the vessel's prow, where damages would be at their maximum. Then, they had explosive charges to place on the ship. The return would be performed by jumping in the air as the cruiser would be reaching the atmosphere, so the Stormtroopers had to hold it as long as possible, then escape the ship by parachuting them -- a job for the well-known Hussars from Anaxes, but a job they could do as good as Haskler's protégés did. Nothing easier.

<'Reachin' hull in thirty seconds!'>

fwefewf.png

vAfVZbd.jpeg
ala_outfit.png
Standing up to full and imposing height an inch past five feet, Ala watched the being before with her head tilted. She drew from the light within, the light imparted by the years and pains and victories of her growth to Jedi Master. She knew what it was to be broken. She knew what it was to be dead. And despite it all, there was a a kernel of hope that never faded within her. It was a seed of light she had tended to well. Even as the darkness of the being before her enveloped and threatened to cloud her mind, she pushed back from within to reach a stalemate of presence - light versus dark.

"I would have you know, Sith. My abiding principle is that there is a light that exists in all. You will receive the same benefit...despite my doubt. You are given my hope, I believe you could be free."

As the being approached, Ala took two steps back for each of his one, just to keep herself back from his clearly gifted misses. Behind her, she knew she was approaching a tower, it's guards having been eradicated by the Jedi forces that had already swept through this area. Her back would be to it soon, several steps required for her to round it. The watchtower itself was as much a potential weapon, as an obstruction. Her mind kept mindful of the possibilities.

She reignited her temporarily disabled blade, while seeking weaknesses within the armour of her foe.

"I've died before and my fellow Jedi know the risks of coming here. You will find no fear to manipulate here, dark one," she said before taking a few quick steps backwards.

She spun quickly, one blade angled downwards and the other horizontal to the ground. A wedge was cut out of the base of the tower and then thrown the Force at the darkly armoured Sith before her. The tower behind her began to creak, and groan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom