Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Distant Hostile | Skirmish at Firrerre | TB+Hast , EE + Firrerre

ONo5Kma.png

Combat occurs at Firrerre! In the midst's of a reconnaissance mission led by a small group of Draelvasier Warriors, they are discovered by members of the Eternal Empire when a meteor shower knocks one of their hidden vessels out of the sky, careening down into the marketplace plaza. The Capital acts as the focus of the battle, urban wreckage acting as fortification and cover as the Bryn'adûl ships orbit the wreckage, defending it until the vessel can be repaired and deemed space worthy or, if necessary to evacuate its crew onto the other ships.

The Bryn'adûl are dug in tight,
Ra'maks and Phedrak Fighters patrol the sky. Juggernaut warriors are supported by Drones, but even with this dense fortification they are outnumbered by the local military but also the forces of the Eternal Empire.

Tathra Khaeus alongside various other notable members of the Bryn'adûl fight at the eye of the storm, the Chieftain fights in the thickest of the skirmishing forces whilst his trusted Warriors do his bidding.

SWowsFf.png

Targeted Planet: Hast
Tags: Sethrak Sethrak | Ostak Cl'mana | Krarolk T'manu | Osam Osam | Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari | Argaloth | Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus | Keldothera Keldothera |
Objective: Defend/Retreat

o3W98Xh.png

Targeted Planet: Firrerre
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Shani Shani | Tranquility Tranquility | Salis Salis |
Objective: Attack/Investigate

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand, Lord Commander
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
o3W98Xh.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Striith vibrosword | G1 OmniLink || Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet | Empyrean gland | Soul
Writing with: Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus
Bryn’adûl: Sethrak Sethrak | Ostak Cl'mana | Krarolk T'manu | Osam Osam | Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari | Argaloth | Keldothera Keldothera
Eternal Empire: Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Shani Shani | Tranquility Tranquility | Salis Salis
dRUm20K.png

Firrerre; Ingrid and a delegation from the Eternal Empire arrived to negotiate with the leaders of the planet as to whether the planet might join them. After all, there were two paths they could take, one of which was peaceful, political. The other is the less peaceful, an invasion. But on this day, after all, it was not the Eternal Empire that arrived with an “invasive” army. And not the Eclipse Rebellion, which has had a secret base on the planet for months, or just bases.

As for the Eternal Empire, they did not arrive with great force as they came to a peaceful trial. Although they had ships in space, coordinated and directed by one of the AI, Tranquility Tranquility , at the moment. Thus, Salis Salis and Shani Shani accompanied the woman to the surface of the planet. The Overlord didn't know about it, but Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun and Kalic Daws Kalic Daws were also here somewhere nearby. But going back to disaster.

The company was already on the planet when the meteor crashed into one of the plazas in the heart of the capital. Fortunately, the delegation was far enough away from the site so that the delegation was not injured in any way. However, her men sent a picture to Ingrid of what had crashed here. She had seen such vessels before, just didn’t understand what they were looking for here. After all, Bryn’adûl lives at the other end of the Galaxy. However, she personally wanted to follow up on the matter.

”Major, private, you’re coming with me! Prepare for battle, enemy forces fell on the plaza. The Bryn'adûl is here.” she said in words that did not tolerate contradiction.

The Overlord found it a little scary that either AMCO AMCO was attracting these bugs/crabs or herself. But lately, wherever they go, they always run into Bryn'adûl. When did they multiply and spread so much? In any case, it was time to exterminate them, at least from here in their own neighbourhood.

Tranquility Tranquility , what do you experience up there around the fleet? A larger enemy force is likely to be expected down here.”

A few minutes later, they arrived near the plaza, where the movement of the enemy was already visible. The woman now needed a few minutes to better map and look around the area and what they were facing.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Artificial Intelligence

1 - Sentience
1-Vison's Might
1 squadron of SDS-1 "Scarab"
9 squadrons Taera Class Swarm Drones (x)

o3W98Xh.png

Objective: Assist and secure
Tranquility had detected the disturbance. The problem was that she hadn't encountered the Bryn'adûl before. Scans took longer but eventually she found simularities to confirm the organic's assumptions. "Lady Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim I am beginning a scan for further craft, space above however is currently devoid enemy signatures. I am currently updating the system to look for Bryn'adûl signatures however. Shall I send down drone fighters to support you?" The ships stayed in cloak above the planet. This was interesting, a new species that seemed to use biology to do what most of the universe did with technology. It made it different to detect. It was then that suddenly the radar was full of the objects in the sky. "Sending fighters and drones. Enemy fighters detected." While not super useful against organic craft something was better than nothing and the robotic squadrons departed the ships, heading for the market.

Kalic gripped his head. It hurt! He still barely understood what had happened to him, and now he kept seeing things and feeling what happened in them.... What did that karking witch do to him!? The scarred Miraluka soon got up, letting out a quick yell as the pain finally went away. It... it looked like a war.... He recognized the Imperial forces, but the others... they looked like monsters. He slowly got up, leaving the room and trying to find someone before feeling something rock the hidden base. Blast it!

Kalic quickly started to move, looking for a blaster as he called out. "Anyone know what in the Rim that was?" He looked around, trying to see if he could find Lorie, or anyone. Gah! Not again! Stupid... whatever this was! He got up again, trying to shake it off before running toward the entrance, hearing a very mad doctor behind him yell something about he shouldn't be doing this.

Kalic ran out, looking to the sky.... No no no no! Not again. Why...? Just why...?

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Location: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim and Shani Shani at Firrerre capital.
Eternal empire and non targets:
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Shani Shani Tranquility Tranquility Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun
Enemies: (Byrnadul) Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus Sethrak Sethrak Ostak Cl'mana Krarolk T'manu Osam Osam Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari Argaloth Keldothera Keldothera

Salis looked at the mask of her armor, keeping it off for now, touching her face slightly with her hands. Remember the time when it was covered in scars, paled and more deathlike. It wasn't that way now, but she could tell that with time it'd return. When she used the force fully, she seemed to pale and her eyes would turn yellow as they used to be always. The dark side was a powerful thing. But she did not do this because of that, she was still mourning her husband. Mourning relying on finding something else to do, to let it all out.

Salis had encountered these creatures they were going to face before. The Byrn'adul. She remembered them quite well, they were durable, strong, and a few of them had rather special skills in the force. And if she saw one shaman specifically, she very much considered abandoning all else to kill them. Or make them fear her. They had done what she saw as a threat, but now perhaps it was a vision, of Mike's death.

The woman nodded as Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim ordered her and Shani Shani with her. Salis chose to voice something of importance, "The Byrn'adul have massive wormlike creatures that go underneath the ground and threaten structures or slow moving forces. And the last time we saw them they had a massive shield surrounding one of the forces. They seem to have limitations in the force for direct combat, but I'd say abilities like illusions, force fear, and battle meditation, are well within their grasp. Most basic blasters are going to be harder pressed to cause good damage against them."

When they arrived, she'd hold her lightsaber in one hand, considering how she'd plan to fight them this time. It was time to give her weapon a bit more action again. Her rifle might be alright against some of them, but not the bigger, more interesting ones. She kept her pistols on her regardless. Along with a number of thermal detonators. This time she wanted a little extra firepower.

Salis-lightsaber
Thermal_detonators
Armor
Sith_gloves
Several phrik throwing knives
2 Model_Kylan-3
Wrist_link with up to date commlink and chrono that also connects to head piece.

SWowsFf.png

Objective: Defend
Equipment:
Armour | Shield | Axe |
Beast:
Dreddikkast

The defenders of the planet had already moved against them, the Bryn'adûl had already taken a large perimeter of the city interior beyond their crash site. The Quilxyn had already formed a large barrier around the vessel, their Dredge moving underground with small forces to flank the enemy approach. But the military might of an entire planet; albeit a backwater one - was enough to garner serious attention. It wouldn't take long to repair the Carrier, but it would require their own weight in blood to hold the line against the enemy. All across the front, the battle-net was alight with various calls for assistance; however one in particular called from the helm of the crash-site.

That was where the Titan was needed.

From the precipice of a destroyed leaning skyscraper, a mirage of black blades of tendrils surrounded Tathra. The Dreddikkast acting as a plateau as he oversaw the battlefield. Watching as he decided on where he would go, the others including the General would hold their other lines. The Chieftain of Drael would go where he was needed dearest, for that was his duty. Even in chance battles such as this, luck nor fate or the force was on their side. Today the force was challenging them, beckoning the Titan - to keep him to the mark. He was Tathra Khaeus, and he would lead his Warriors to victory as he had done so time and time again. At Hrothgar, at Kessel, at Kesh, at Ankhypt and across a dozen Sith star systems which fires yet burned bright. The wound of the force, an echo made manifest that came for all the weak, a Titan.

This was the truth the Jedi pacifist had shown him, it had terrified him at first but he knew the truth could not be ignored. No matter how much one did not like what they saw, the truth of now was that they had to save the Carrier and its beast. That was his sole focus. The Dreddikkast fluttered its dozens of wings as he settled in to a mount among its scales.

"Take me to the heart of it, Dreddikkast." He spoke soft, a paw against its neck as its pronged tendrils shook - rising as it gained altitude. Down below, the
Juggernauts of the 10th Regiment lead the horde of Savage Drones into the hard fight against the enemy forces. He could hear them, calling for reinforcements. Their line, nearly breaking.

Not for long, the Dredge were nearly in position. The Dreddikkast screeched in response, a force scream echoing from the beast as it blasted itself off toward the battlefield below, aureate eyes tracking the momentum of the fight. He was about to turn it to their favour, the call of the Dredd was unmistakable, and it ensured that the Juggernauts below knew he was coming as it glided between the buildings.

Lori wasn't on Firrerre for official Rebel business, despite being at the base. Yes, she had gone there to hand in her report on her capture by the Eternal Empire, sham trial and rescue by her twin brother Caedyn Arenais , his Padawan Kyra Perl Kyra Perl and others; yet at the same time she was also looking to get a lead on a new ship. The Jaster's Sparrow was too well known amongst her enemies. She needed something better.

It was all just rotten luck that Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim and the Eternal Empire had arrived there too. Chatter over the comms verified the destressing news, bringing a cold chill down her spine. It was too soon to be caught again. She had plans! Big ones! But she couldn't tell anyone about it yet. Only Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin knew because it was his idea, and it was one that she decided to jump into with both feet.

The base shook and Lori was taken back to the memories of her escape from the Eternal Empire's labour camp, causing her to cover her head again and wait for the walls or ceiling to crumble. Yet it didn't. But she wasn't going to take any chances.

Moments later she found herself outside, seeing Kalic Daws Kalic Daws with a doctor next to him, telling him off. Lori was quick to intercede. "Hey Kalic! What's going on? Need a ride? I can't promise that it will be smooth." She knew of what had happened to him and could only partly sympathize. Her capture didn't include interrogations. She was only beaten.

Krarolk T'manu

K
SWowsFf.png
OBJECTIVE: DEFEND
ALLIES: BRYN | Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus
ENEMIES: EE | Open to engaging up to 3 enemies at once
EQUIPMENT: In Signature | Five grenade-sized Refined Dramedius Prime Ore Shells | Driller Submachine Gun | Equipment on other Zealots varies
UNITS: Zealot Elite Squad (Krarolk, Abvor, the Zealot Commander)

As was the custom among the three of them, the Elite Squad played a killing game.
In large battles, the three Zealots would keep track of how many individuals they slaughtered and measure them against each other, with the individual with the most kills getting a special feast for them paid for by the other two Zealots. It hearkened back to their days of Elite training and the incredibly competitive point system, with the "killing game" being its spiritual successor.

"Nineteen!" cried Krarolk as he pulled the imbued blade of his glaive out of the chest of a soldier, rushing towards his next target.

As he rushed towards his next target, he heard Abvor yell
"Sixteen!" several meters to his left. Receiving an adrenaline boost from his pride of superiority, Krarolk hurled one of his throwing axes deep into the leg of a lightly armored scout before crushing her skull underfoot.

Krarolk announced his twentieth kill at the same time that his Commander marked her thirty-third.

Still, the Elite held onto his pride. The Commander was one year his senior and had even greater combat experience than himself, so it was not surprising that she continued to serve as the pinnacle of their squad. To Krarolk's left, she hurled a glowing pink projectile that pierced through a soldier's chest and liquefied their heart, instantly ending their life. It seemed as if the Elite would have to step up his game.

The killing game also helped to make their battle experience more entertaining. As part of the front lines of the relief force sent to relieve the crew of the scouting vessel that had crashed on the mountainous planet earlier in the day, the Elite Squad had likely several hours of fighting ahead of them, even with the support of the Chieftain leading from his aerial mount above them. The capital in which they fought was an expansive stretch of urban sprawl, with several kilometers of hostile territory to traverse.

So the trio killed and counted, careful to preserve their energy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nameless
Private

Equipment: Hersir MK. I Military Attire | KC-77N Hybrid Pistol | Lucius-pattern Bayonet
Location: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Salis Salis at Firrerre capital.
Eternal empire: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Salis Salis | Tranquility Tranquility | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun
Byrnadul: Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus | Sethrak Sethrak Sethrak | Ostak Cl'mana | Krarolk T'manu | Osam Osam | Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari | Argaloth | Keldothera Keldothera

I sit on a ship, and slowly check my gear again. Sigh a lil and close my eyes a little after I finish the check. My ears move and listen the noises, the voices of the others.

Only some months ago, my biggest problem was to I will get food or not before my next fight, and maybe after somebody check my wounds or not. I had a target to I earn my freedom, and I control my own life. But I never thought to one day I get back, what I never own really. In the arena we had simple rules: Win and you will get an other day in Life, or you will die there.
One day everything changed. I got my freedom, and the door of the big life is opened. I could see a big new world and I release the thing to I know nothing about the life of the free peoples. They bring me to a doctor who check me and of course he saw worse than me, but I wasn’t too good shape too. After this come the big question to what happened me next, because more other slave and captured wanted my head, because I killed their friends family members in the arena, because as they thought I wanted this too… no... but they will never understand this…
They give me three ways. They can send me home, I stay like a civilian, or I join their army. The fact of this choice was only an illusion, so I have no chance to choose anything else like joining the army. I can’t go home, because I know nothing to where is this place or what wait me there. Live a civil life with my dressage and training more like dangerous without the knowledge how live a free person and culture. So left one way what will hard too but closer to me.

Open my eyes and look around slowly and get place back my pistol into the holster and follow my leader orders and walk behind the members of the delegation. This event was more political thing so I need only watch and keep close my muzzle if nobody ask me to I open it.

Every beginning is hard… difficult… I was strong enough and fast. But only in my feral form, when I am humanoid, I am much more weaker. And this wasn’t the only problem. I know so less, but more people give me help. I learned a tons of things, and aye what had to the fight I learned it very fast, but other things were pain… But I learn, I need do it, if I want better and better. The training and the good result in the physical tests simple not enough if I failed the other tests. So I learned the new language, some cultural things, and other things...

But the things changed when something fall down from the sky. It landed not too far from us, but the distance was enough to we don’t get injuries. I look the way where the crash happened, and after look at my Overlord Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim .
“As you wish Ma’am…” respond fast as I can after the order with the little growl in my voice. A little thing what I can’t left behind me when I speak, this lil growl in my voice. No matter how hard I try practice the speaking, this animal like growl stay there. I notice to I use the wrong addressing to her and after correcting myself “eeer… My Lord”
After this I follow her. I don’t run forward and change my form. I stay beside of the Overlord and the Major, but I was ready if I get the order to I go scouting the place I run faster and look for a good spot where I can look around better. I listen what the Major Salis Salis say about the enemies, and nodded.
“I see Major, I keep it in mind”

After we arrived I look at a good hide spot to look around and listen the noises and after look at the others to what will the order. After this pull out my bayonet or pistol or both from the holsters and prepare to fight. My mind is clear, and I am calm, like before I went into the arena. After this point only matter the order to I follow it, and fight with the enemies and not overthinking it.

SWowsFf.png

Tags: Krarolk T'manu | Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus |
Intent to Engage: Salis Salis |
Equipment:
Armour | Traid | Cleaver | Mace |

Chaingun running hot. Another skirmish turned horribly wrong, it would be just his luck that his new idea to learn about their adversaries would lead to a pitted battle in the heart of enemy territory. The Quilxyn would keep the downed Carrier safe, but now they had to play for time. There were at least four different direct routes to the crash site that enemy forces could come from. Their forces split into four groups, Galak oversaw two whilst Keldothera and the others oversaw the others. What was the Chieftain doing? What he always did - save the day, as it were or rather, fight hard enough to make up for the rest of them.

"Come on you skag-whelps! Hold the line! Ra'mak fire, concentrate east thirty-six metres!" Galak barked, raising his off-hand in the direction of the callout as a set of enemy tanks pulled round the corner, the Ra'maks tri-beam firing melting one as the other got a shot off before being destroyed as well.

Galak opened fire, trailblazing the open road with his Triad. The other Heavies were on the defence too, using debris or whatever they could as tri-pods for their turrets - a constant stream of fire crashing down on the enemy position. Nothing was getting passed them, not now.

Kalic turned his head when he heard a familiar voice. Finally something that wasn’t horrible today. He nodded to her question, sighing a little as he glared at the doctor. “Lori! Someone... something’s attacking the Empire. Some... monsters or something.”

“There’s no way you can know that.”

“I’m telling you, I just now it!” Kalic then sighed, looking back at Lori. “But I’ll take that ride. Someone cut me off the flight roster.”

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Shani Shani

Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand, Lord Commander
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
o3W98Xh.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Striith vibrosword | G1 OmniLink || Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet | Empyrean gland | Soul
Bryn’adûl: Sethrak Sethrak | Ostak Cl'mana | Krarolk T'manu | Osam Osam | Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari | Argaloth | Keldothera Keldothera
Eternal Empire: Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Shani Shani | Tranquility Tranquility | Salis Salis
dRUm20K.png

”No need, Tranquility Tranquility , watch space for now, if more ships show up there, do your best to keep them from reaching the planet. If you have the capacity, scan the planet for enemy units elsewhere on the surface. And stay ready as soon as it becomes necessary to intervene, I will notify you.”

There was only one reason the Overlord hadn’t asked for Artificial Intelligence to intervene yet. And that was so much that she didn’t want the Bryn’adûl members on the surface to find out that they already knew they were here. As Salis and Shani talked to each other, Ingrid reached out to the Force to explore the area through it. She felt where the enemy was, underground, in buildings, on the surface.

And she also saw the huge creature that had arrived, the scream was unpleasant, but it was probably the moment when reinforcement was needed. Bryn’adûl was present on the planet with much greater force than she thought. What were they doing here? No answer has been found yet, but the date mentioned earlier has arrived. The red-haired woman could see what these creatures were capable of, and the devastation they had left behind was not pleasant.

Tranquility Tranquility , the time has come. Send the reinforcement, immediately!” she said.

As she looked across the battlefield, she noticed a person she had seen on Ankhypt as well, it was Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus . According to the information obtained, the man was the head of Bryn’adûl. She didn't know much more about the creature, just that. She was sorry she didn't have her sniper here, because then maybe she could have started the fight by shooting the drealvasier from here.

” Major, Private, do what needs to be done, I'll kill their leader.” she said to Salis Salis and Shani Shani .

The next moment, Ingrid disappeared from the eyes of everything and everyone, no one could see, could not perceive her. Thus, she invisibly crossed the enemy line and her own, until she came close to Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus . Here, the woman shattered the invisibility, a few meters from the man. As always, she took a military stance, a stiff posture, a little stretcher, her hands clasped behind her back. This is how she looked up at the enemy leader, she was not bothered for a moment by the fact that there was a fight around her and nearby.

”Well, I would like to know what Bryn’adûl is looking for in the neighbourhood of the Eternal Empire. I feel like you're a little lost from your own territory, Chieftain! If you speak our language, you could share with me why.” she said in a cold, military voice.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Last edited:
Life Weaver of Ashaka

2fe2OWT.png

QnIfjCJ.gif

Objective: Withstand the Enemy Forces | Protect the Carrier
Forces: x2 Ashaka Battlemasters (Ignore the Necromancy, Not a Thing.) |
Gear:
Model A - Verikast Drone Armor | Barricas Oil | Superior Restoration Mutagen | Barad Kukri | x4 Barad Impact Grenades |
Allies:
Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus | Galak Galak | Sethrak Sethrak | Keldothera Keldothera | Primarch Drek'ma Primarch Drek'ma | Osam Osam | Krarolk T'manu

Enemies: Open - N/A

QnIfjCJ.gif

There was a calming moment just before action was taken. A still second, when a primal animal was placed up against a cold corner. It was a deafening silence that clouded over those in such a tight position. A survival instinct formed under extreme situations. For the Bryn forces this was the exact moment the Eternal Empire would understand how dangerous cornering the wrong animal would be. In a slew of coordinated efforts, Juggernauts and Sraelvun spread outward ready to face the onslaught. The city of Firrerre was already lit up, several parts of debris slicing through the city perimeter like a lightsaber through low-grade metal. The carrier had done significant damage, but it wasn't beyond repair despite its ruinous look.

The heaping walls of large metal, laid out in a staggering pattern. The roars of Drael flooded outward in a flash. It left those time to get situated and wait for commands. Still, the mission was critical, either get the carrier repaired, or evacuate those on board. The crash left some wounded, but surprisingly, very few deaths. It didn't warrant a massive amount of Ashaka healers to be dispatched, instead, capable ones that could hold the flank on the south side of the hull. That's where the three Ashaka members resided, each of them holding a stone. Before the first activation came through the shortest Aeravalin squeezed. A bright surge of light popped up, a manifest for the carrier waking to life.

"The log is showing a lot of supplies for our outward expansion. These are more than necessary to keep up our border strengths. Not to mention..." Mogdam paused, his hands squeezing on the stone to cycle through the log. "Thirty-Two & Sixty-Five"
"That's for the other Batlemasters on Chiron." Frendak barked, his eyes shifting to the only Ashaka that remained quiet and continued to cycle through the log.
"We've got more than this manifest to worry about." Sylok's voice held frustration. "We need to backup our forces. Mogdam, your talents will be exceptional here. Stay back and bolster our forces from afar." Sylok let go of his grip on the stone and tucked it away. "If any get through, protect the ship the best you can."

Sylok stepped forward, placing his hand on Frendak. He was an angry Aeravalin, one that thought his superior wisdom was above correction. Regardless, Frendak was an exceptional shaman, one that was capable of unique force powers among the other Ashaka. He was strong in the force through and through. His lasting stamina in the wells of his own power would prove invaluable in the coming seconds.

Sylok grinned, his baring teeth shifted to the left, locking in place as his maw closed. A deep breath filled his lungs and the distant howls of war sliced through him. The first wave breaching the cusp of the rocky hills before them. It was time to force them into their own corner, one that was filled with blood and regret.

"The threads serve you brother Frendak. We will kill them together!" Sylok's voice ruptured through the rocky terrain and the first bolt of red energy whizzed past him. A bright orange and white thread of living force spread through the area like a flood. The enemy would drowned in it by the hands of the Ashaka.

Whirlwind of the Cosmic Force
2fe2OWT.png

A challenge had arisen as fate turned against them
Yet they had conquered more with less
But -
that was not their intention here
today they would defend their own
and they would leave these primitives
with a very distinct notion
of what it was
to face Drael

Tags: Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus | Galak Galak | Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari | Krarolk T'manu |
Enemies: TBD
Objective: Defend the crash-site

The Quilxyn were holding, the orange synthetic dome that formed around the downed Carrier held strong. The Ashaka operated as such to heal the creature that held the Carrier intact - without it, they would not be leaving the system, nevermind the planet or city. This was their sole purpose, defend the vessel until the Artificers got it operation once more.

Drek'ma could feel them, the powerful force sensitives at play. But his focus was on the Carrier and the beasts in combat, the four Beast Masters under his command worked in cohesion with the Warlocks fighting alongside Juggernauts. They were ready to spring out from the ground on the Titan's command, at the same time the Rhivaks would prowl through the corridors of the city; firing super-heated plasmatic beams into rows of the native military forces.

It was imperative they had the local forces curbed, even if they were hilariously outnumbered. They needed to put them down or they were going to lose a lot of ground fast to the Ultranauts once they arrived.

"Sire, the Dredge are ready."

Objective: Defend the Crash-site
Equipment:

Kukri
Verikast Drone Armor
Assault Carbine
Pulverizer Sidearm
Tags: (None yet. I'm a straightforward soldier guy. If anyone wants to tussle, let me know. :) )

They were trapped and stranded. Those two truths rang about the hybrid's head with a steady consistency in an attempt at depriving him of any hope of escape. Of course, they'd been stranded before on campaigns, but typically they'd had allied forces nearby who had been ready to retrieve them, or else their foes had already been obliterated and they'd merely needed to wait for their arrival. This was different - here they were stuck without assistance or any hope of it, and they were surrounded by hostile forces.

He didn't recognize the uniforms of any of the locals, or any of their emblems which were visible from the crash-site. There was little doubt in his mind that this was a new enemy entirely, perhaps a separate polity from those that they'd faced in the past. These were not the Sith of the Empire, nor the Jedi of the Concord, but they were weakling humanoids nonetheless. Even if they had greeted the Draelvasier with open arms upon their crash, there was little doubt in his mind that conflict would have broken out. That was their way and their creed, after all, and they'd not suspend it just because they were in an unfortunate situation.

No - Tathra, the Titan, their progenitor would not suspend the creed in dire times. Osam, the First of the Risen was willing to allow such laws to pass by the wayside if it meant survival. There was no creed in death, and there were no universal laws which could not be bent or shattered by daunting circumstance.

Osam was remaining quite close to the crash-site, choosing not to rush to the forefront of his conflict and instead relying on the fact that the Carrier would soon be repaired, and allow them respite from the onslaught of the locals. He was not being useless, however - he had managed to organize a squadron of Marksmen to assist him from his defensive position. They'd been given free-fire orders, and the hybrid observed as they fired deadly projectiles across impressive distances, blasting apart organisms whenever they presented themselves with their carbines.

Artificial Intelligence

1 - Sentience
1-Vison's Might
1 squadron of SDS-1 "Scarab"
9 squadrons Taera Class Swarm Drones (x)

o3W98Xh.png

Objective: Assist
Tranquility gave the orders and suddenly laserguns fired upon the emplaced enemies as a squadron of SDS-1 "Scarab";s came out of stealth. over head in a strafe. Then 9 squadron's of drones unleased a Vindicator XM-15 "Brilliant" Missile per vessel. Letting the enemy have hell. She kept monitoring the situation mainly in a monitor stance as her robotic fighters continued to fly around the city's airspace. After this first mission she had new requirements for the future. It appeared that if she was facing these creatures, most of her weaponry was useless. So instead she kept passing on the information from her scanners to those that needed it, making sure that everyone had up to date tactical information. It was easy work for the A.I.

This whole situation was strange but organics were strange. These Brynadul were even stranger. She wondered if it was possible to capture one alive for study. However safety of organics was first. She would also study the corpses. After all they too were troves of information. She would certainly put a request at the end of this situation for things to study. She kept monitoring space and waited for things to develop. She wished Charles had made it, his fleet would of helped alot.

Post One
Objective: Retreat/Defend
Tags: TBD
Enemies: Anyone That isn't Bryn-Get some
Inventory: Khukri, Culler Knife,

The Warlock awoke with a jump, followed by pain from his head, and chest. The young Aerevalin was not only in pain: He was confused. He didn't know where he was, what had happened, or where his allies were. Things were still blurry, but his vision was beginning to come back into focus. He looked around. He was in some sort of ship, obviously of Bryn design. Good. But where were the others? The Warlock guessed that they had crashed, presumably in hostile territory, why else would the ship seem abandoned?

That lit a fire in Sethrak. Hostile territory. Two pieces of a puzzle clipped together. His allies were fighting.

He got up, slowly yet with urgency. Nothing was broken but he was in a great deal of pain still. Bruises and cuts scattered all over his chest. His head was sore from the inside...a concussion most likely. A common injury in battles and wrecks. Common, but painful. The Warlock could barely block out the migraine that pounded his head like a weapon firing. He had to fight through it if he was going to do any fighting or else he'd be a sitting target...sluggish, unfocused, and hurt.

He had an idea of what had happened, but there was still no sense of where the crashed ship was, nor when it had crashed. Furthermore, Sethrak didn't know if there were allies outside or not. It was possible that the enemy had already arrived, and the Warlock had awaken too late. He drew his Khukri in his main hand, a weapon he had stolen several battles ago, normally only used by Zealots. In his other hand, a Culler Knife: A valuable secondary weapon that could be thrown, or used for stabbing, slashing, or even a blunt strike from the hilt. These two weapons had become his favorite melee inventory, where once he had preferred a spear. The only issue with the sword and knife, was blocking. The Culler Knife was useless if the fighter needed to block, and the sword wasn't long like the spear. Blocking blaster bolts was difficult, and strong opponents could strike the sword aside if they hit it hard enough.

The Warlock slowly advanced, but now the sounds of battle could be heard. There were Bryn out there and he was needed. He increased his speed from a cautious, battle-ready walk to a reckless sprint. He didn't remember where they were, or who was with him still. Nor did he know the enemy forces. The crash must have made him forget.

However it didn't matter who the Bryn were fighting, it only mattered that they were fighting and therefore there were opponents to kill. So the Warlock would fight with his brethren-wherever they were-and kill the enemy until they begged him to stop.

Objective: Defend
Engaging: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim |
Equipment: Armour | Shield | Axe |
Beast: Dreddikkast

The Dreddikkast swooped down low into the street, gliding with grace yet speed like a projectile as Tathra used the grasp of the Axe to tear an enemy soldier from his fortifications, flung through the air towards him as he leapt from the armoured saddle of the Dreddikkast - striking the soldier midair as he fell, crashing and skidding across the duracrete road.

"Its the Chieftain!" One Juggernaut called.

Tathra slid across the ground, duracrete breaking on his heels as he darted through the battlefield; the momentum of the Dreddikkast propelling him into the enemy force as he cut through their immediate line with Axe and shield. Crushing and slashing, red energy exploding from the Axe as it crashed into the ground - several Firrere defenders flung from their feet, the Shield raised to block the fire of enemy guns.

"Forward, to Khaeus!" A Captain roared, Drones and Juggernauts alike charging alongside Rhivaks to his aid.

Slashing another with a downward curve, Tathra turned to the approaching forces. Eyes gazing, a grin across his face as his children ran to him.

"Juggernauts! Attack!" The Titan called back to them. Striking back with his Shield against an incoming tank shot, the fire and plasma curling around the edges of his shield; frame doused in flame. Aureate eyes staring back, unimpressed. Then as if she was an apparition, a military figure - standing tall in unmistakable Eternal Empire cloth; intended to confront him. Speak, with him.

Words. Useless words.

He raised his Axe-arm, the gauntlet close to his face as he spoke into the stone. "Release the Dredge." He had no intention of exchanging words.

Taking the Axe into a two handed grasp, a miasma of red energy would begin to form around her. If it had a successful grasp, the Axe's energy would pull her toward him.

Eternal empire and non targets: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Shani Shani Tranquility Tranquility Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun
Enemies: (Byrnadul) Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus Sethrak Sethrak Ostak Cl'mana Krarolk T'manu Osam Osam Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari Argaloth Keldothera Keldothera

Salis nodded to Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim as she simply told them to 'do what needs to be done' and went off to their leader vanishing. A useful ability. Salis had practiced such ones before, but she was perfectly alright with much more dramatic entrances. She looked at Shani Shani , "Do as you have been told. I see a target for myself. I would advise avoiding close range with many unless you are experienced, the bigger creatures are faster than they seem. And very durable." she smiled and started walking away, "I hope to see you killing."

She knew her target. Galak Galak and his forces were going up against some tanks and ally forces. She had a very specific entrance she wanted to make, she looked to wherever their biggest creatures were, the ramak-war-beasts. Her mouth formed a wicked grin as the pleasure of violence and the feeling of anger alike began to fuel her power, her heart began to race as she took each step, her hands came together, focusing all that emotion together into an ability that was truly dangerous and fitting of it's name, Force_Destruction. Becoming more and more potent and powerful as she focused energy into it, and then fired it off as she got closer. It would practically level a building, it was enough to kill one of those. She hoped the shrapnel or explosive force would be enough to injure or spread fear into anyone or anything else near it. Even a miss was often enough to kill due to the explosion of destruction.

Regardless, she was going to get their attention. These creatures of war were deadly, and that was why she was so excited. Why her steps seemed almost light, and she began to break into a run, the force running through her, as she let out a laugh, "Come at me you wonderfully ugly beasts!" she roared. Her voice somehow filled both with joy and hatred as her saber-staff flew into her hand right hand. But did not yet activate.

Salis-lightsaber
Thermal_detonators
Armor
Sith_gloves
Several phrik throwing knives
2 Model_Kylan-3
Wrist_link with up to date commlink and chrono that also connects to head piece.

o3W98Xh.png
dRUm20K.png

No one can say that she did not try the usual method of AMCO AMCO . That is, she did not try to talk to the enemy because she did. The red-haired woman knew it would be of no use, but she tried. After all, it’s worth a try, at least she knows how the enemy relates to the situation. On the communications channel, one of her officers told her that Ultranauts and Infinite droids had also been mobilized so they could be deployed now.

<” Send most of the people and droids to this area, they will be needed here. They surround the enemy, they cannot leave the area. Leave a smaller group behind, if they break out, they will be the reinforcement!”> she told the orders to the officer.

The officer quickly confirmed that this would be the case and then sent a message to Shani Shani and Salis Salis about the arrival of the reinforcement. The battle between the locals and Bryn’adûl had developed quite strongly by now, and of course the people of the Eternal Empire would now arrive. But returning to the fights, the Chieftain did not respond to the woman, much rather attacked her.

~ What a shame! ~ thought the assassin, who most of her time assassinated people from the shadows.

She watched what the figure was doing, the reddish light around the huge axe. As a warrior, the Overlord found the axe beautiful. She didn't really want to try what it would be like if a man hit her with a melee weapon that was almost a meter larger than the woman. The red lights grew even stronger, then she felt the telekinetic force on her whole body as the axe pulled her toward it. At that moment, she, too, instinctively used telekinetics, exactly as much counterforce as the weapon was trying to pull her to.

As she stopped in the air and returned to the ground, she felt a twitch in all her back muscles from the sudden force. It was uncomfortable, but not so dangerous. She knew from the archives that the man was dangerous because the Chieftain had once killed Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe , if the data was not lying. However, she wanted to reciprocate the man's "kindness." She had not yet reached for her weapon yet, made a few hand gestures with her hands, her eyes glowed with a bluish light, uttered some ancient Sith words, and out of nowhere a red-skinned smoke demon appeared beside the woman.

Ingrid just signalled with her head to the demon, who immediately headed for Tathra and took the figure/form the Chieftain was most afraid of as the demon progressed. Meanwhile, the Overlord pulled out the two vibroswords, knowing that the demon wouldn't occupy her opponent for long, so she too had to prepare for battle.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom