Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Nameless

soulless2.png

NAME: Nameless
Nickname: 845, Shani
FACTION: Eternal Empire
SPECIES: Felacatian
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: Humanoid form: 200 cm; Feral form: 150 cm
WEIGHT: Humanoid form: 110kg; Feral from: 240kg
EYES: Human form: Green cat eyes, Feral form: More like gold-orange cat eyes
HAIR: Prefer dark red, but she can change it.
SKIN (Fur): Prefer dark colors close black, but she can change it.
FORCE SENSITIVE: nope

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

Strengths:
Regeneration
- She can heal hear wound and broken bones much more faster
Change appearance - above the basic felacatian form shange, she can change her fur long, thickness and color.
Tracker - She can follow trails, like footprints, smells
Calm in fight - She feel nothing under fight, and go ahead with clean head.
Path of the warrior - Easily learn new things in unarmed fighting. And she like practice it.

Neutral:
Loyalty
- The Owner order is the first and she need follow it, no matter to what she think
Soulless Beast - No matter what she feel she need follow the order and kill or let alive the prey.
Heart of the Beast - Very rare people can see her smile or show her real feelings
Reward or punishment - She was mostly dressage and not teaching,

Weaknesses:
Animal like human form
- She can’t change her form so close to the humans, like the other felacatian. She can walk on two legs, but her face more big cat like, as human.
Humanoid form - Much more weaker like in Feral form.
Glutton - Regeneration, Shape-shifting and the fight with full power need a lot of energy, so sheet a lot of food.
Slave life - She dont know too many things about the free life and things.
Communication - She understand the universal language but she cant speak it too good and cant read or write it.
Ghosts of the past - She try show to she feel nothing, but when she alone, sometimes attack her the memories of the victims who died between her fangs or claws.
Without past - she lost all of her memories before she get slave, only some broken memories without clear things, or persons.
Learning is a punishment - She learn very hard radically new things what never was part the slave life and she cant concentrate too long something like this.

APPEARANCE:

Human form:

In this form, She looks like more like a tall Farghul then a felacation, because her face more animal like as human, and her legs more like animal legs, with big paws, then human foot.
She has shorter claws and fangs in this form.

Feral form:
Like any other felacatian, in this form, a big strong cat, except to she doesnt have spikes on her back. Shahas big strong fangs, and claws too.

Both form:
She had a long mare from top of her head to the end of her long tail. Beside this mare, her fur much more thicker on her back.
Her fur hide many scar around her body, except the places where she has shorter fur, like her ears, or face, where she had more marks.
An other thing is the 845 number in her left ear, maybe somebody tattooed there when she was younger

BIOGRAPHY:

“Sometimes, the little light of trust show a better path, but the most of the time, so hard trust only a little.”

“Can you trust somebody in a pirate ship, who give you a chance to get your own freedom, what you never have before?”

I can trust nobody, I cant believe the words. All of my life is nothing more as fighting, hunting, killing. What am I at the moment? Only a beast, a monster in a cage. I am the last thing what see the last time, before they die, between my claws or fangs in the arena.
But Why? To the Free souls can enjoy the deadly fight and bet? Or… To one day I earn my freedom? I dont know what is it… so I fight only to I can live another day. Sad thing, but this is the truth. I get others life for another day, food and drink, and the next day, or week I need do it again.
Hundred kill, this is the price of the freedom, I killed more, but my owner always has something to I stay his Gladiator, his properties… his object… and I need follow his order without question, or his mans kill me or one of his other slave. Aye, I am not the only one, but the others only bed warmers, weeklings… They cant fight, only play fighting games in the mud, or similar good looking easy tasks, but these bring less money. The big bets always the fights when the bigger beasts fight with and only one will survive it.

Some Days ago I barely won a fight and he was angry, because he bet to my easy win. So he dropped me into my cage with my chain collar and let me there with only some water. Other times I can regeneration very fast, but it need a lot of good food, and not only water. So I only lay or sit there and suffer. Nobody want come to close to me, or give better food. They fear from me or simple see the chance to they get my place, because they believe in the lie to they will get back the freedom.

But today something else happen. Somebody attacked us, and I am sure, to my owner simple runaway, left me behind in the cage, to die. The others will say to I am only a beast and better left me there or kill me, so I will not too many chance.
I try remove my muzzle, to I can defend myself. I dont know what will happen here, but I dont want die here in a cage.

The Nameless beast

For a little time, I think better if we left behind the present, and look back to the past, to we can see why I am in a cage like a big beasty cat. What am I? Where am I from? How old?
And more and more other question, so we can check this from another perspective.

What I know to when I born, because somebody tattooed into my ear. 845. So this is the date when I born, but I dont know where and who were my parents. Sometime I watch in my dreams frosty places where I played with blurred peoples and I was young and happy.

Other thing what nobody know correctly, to what I really am. One thing sure: Basically a Felacatian, but something else too. I dont have spikes when I am in my feral form, but I can change my fur length and color. And of course I can do this in my humanoid form too. Only a little detail to I have a long “mare” from the top of my head, over my spine, to the end of my long tail. There my fur always longer like other places on my body.
Other thing my very fast regeneration if I can eat enough.
Another thing to I not change my form under long hyperspace travels, but maybe this is only the otherside to I lived the most of my life in ships and a lot of time we traveled between the places, arenas.

But now really go back to the past and lets see what I know, remember.
Somebody taught me to speak and not only my own language. I understand the universal language too, and I know how to communicate in it. But this is not too correct, because the most of the time only search the words, and I cant say sentences, only some words. My main communication is my body language, gestures, and my own language. But more times this isnt enough, but nobody teach me more.

My first clear memory when I was a younglin around five or six and I was chained to other slaves by my collar. I remember the smell of the blood after the raid what we get some hours earlier. The slavers were dead and these pirates choose the worth ones before they kill the others. They kill the to other slave beside of me, and after push the gun to my head. I only lift up my head and without fear watch this bastard eyes with a loud growl and back slapped ears. He only watch me for a short time, and push more the pistol, but I simple watch his eyes.
“I like this little one”
“Why? Too young, shoot it down and go”
said another one.
“Fearless, and wild, she will perfect for hunting and fighting. Only a lil training”
“Lil training?”
the other one come to me and grab my hear and pull back more my head. Watch me, and pull away my lips to check my fangs. “Pff, I dont know. Healthy little brat,but lets see.” He release me, and throw away a little, and after shoot beside me. I dont know what he wait, but I attack and bite his leg… or only I tried it, because he wear armor, so I get a kick, but this wasnt enough for me, I changed my form and attack again, without luck.
“So what do you think?”
“Too brave and wild, but if you can control her, she will a good pet or more”

They grab me, and the next thing what I feel the pain, and after everything went black.

After this day, I was they properties, and they trained me, to I can follow trails, smells. Other times to I fight better both of my forms, and to I can use my exotic shapeshifting skill too. Beside this I never get clothes, so I had to learn how can I change my fur to the planet weather. This means the thickness, long and color of my fur too. So I learned use this, if I dont want for example freez in the snow. Okay I could lay beside the campfire or in the ship, maybe in the tent, but I had to keep in the good temperature under the hunting too.
Like a younglin my task wasnt more, to follow the runaway slaves or other slave traders, but later I had to fight too, and kill if I get the order too.
I grow very fast and become more and more stronger. I got very less days when I could simple lay and enjoy the lazy side of life.

Around five years later they make a big mistake. They bet in game, and lost everything, me too. They werent good peoples but I get always a little care every time, when I do correctly what I had to.
And This point I get a rich a… soo a rich lazy boy, who know nothing. I was too young to he can use me like the older girls, and after this he sell me very cheap like a use less slave to a mine. So I had to work there pull the tram or mining the ores.
But my life was short here too, because somebody see the marks to I know much more than a brainless animal. So Buy me for an other person, who gave me a trainer

This was the point when my life started like a gladiator. I have a good basic knowledge to they can train me how can I fight better and deadlier. That wasnt a calm slowly method and not too painless. Punishment, this was the reward after every mistake and if I dont follow the order correctly. They spent years to make me a deadly weapon, and after I reach the age, they used me too in tournaments too. But I faced with a stronger opponent and I lost the battle, and close my life too. My owners sold me like a dead meat and I was very close to this. I was half blind and more easier was tell which bone not broken, like the others.
After my wounds heald I dont know how many owners I had, this meant nothing to me, because they were my owners only on paper. They bought me, brought me to arena fights and after sold me, and this was the circle, under the next years. Nobody care, to what happen in the ring. Only the money. This was the path what brings me into a arena, where the profit was much much bigger like the other places. But this was a lie, like everything else. If somebody bring here a good fighter slave, the boss call the owner to his office. After this come the two option. One, the owner sell the slave very cheap or the other option to the owner name will added to the missing persons list.
So my actualy owner wants the ten times bigger profit and when he choose wrong, they kill him.

This mean I stuck here, but they said the arena big rules. After hundred kill and the gladiator earn the freedom and money. Nice honey rope… and a good motivation to the rich viewers get a strong fight and bet a lot.
But the truth is, if a slave arrive here, never leave this place alive. And to I can tell this, this meant to I killed them, to I survive and get back a Thing what I never own really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom