Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Ala Quin

ala.png

[a]'l[a]

Ala's Theme

dflo2nr-bfc36ea1-49d8-4a30-806e-e23fb4410232.png

NAME:
Ala Quin

FACTION: New Jedi Order, Galactic Alliance

SPECIES: Genetically altered clone body from her original human form.

AGE: 30 (23 year old clone body that is actually aging 1 years for every 3 year she would normally.)

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'1"

WEIGHT: 110lbs

EYES: Hazel/Brown

HAIR: Brown

SKIN: Light

EARS: Pointy

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, muchly.

CHARACTER TROPES:
Excitable young girl
Wide eyed wonder
Innocence reborn
Innocence lost
Lost girl finds cult

Free in the Force
Open heart, free spirit

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+ Positivity
+ Sense of wonder
+ Purity
+ Less inclined to violence
+ Relationship focused
+ Believes in the good in all

- Naivete
- Too trusting
- Believes in the good in all

APPEARANCE:
Pipsqueak. Munchkin. Little one. Shortstuff. All of these and more have been labels that Ala has happily taken on board with a smile and a laugh. Vanity is fairly far from Ala's mind so her hair is usually orderly, but rarely flashy - but she will go out of her way for special events. It is odd not to see a smile at least hovering in the corner of her lips, and if she is not smiling it is probably because she is deeply concerned for someone's wellbeing - especially if they are trying to kill her.

Ala is a girl's girl, thanks to her friendship with some more mature and sophisticated Jedi ladies, and likes to dress up when she can, but is usually practical with her every day attire allowing for a little embellishment.

POST BLOOD GULCH

Ala currently rides on a modified hoverbed that has been raised for her to sit up, and makeshift controls aded for her to maneuver the ride about. She is completely unable to walk, and needs to turn her bed about to face any direction she needs to be pointing.

e573c32fa65ac3363187add11373e04e

OUTFITS:
Every day - low key

Every day - warmer climates
Day with friends - casual
Day with friends - semi-formal
Jedi mission - Option 1
Jedi mission - Option 2
Jedi mission - Ambassadorial
Jedi mission - Other
Formal attire

BIOGRAPHY:
In her own words:

"Well, there was this guy that loved my mom, but he was creepy so she was like...naha...but there was this other guy that was sweet, but she wasn't ready to commit...and well it's a long story. I was eventually born...and my mom was suffering from this brain ailment thing and the creepy guy hatched this plan to steal me away, so the sweet guy stole me to protect me, and then he raised me...and the creepy guy, he kinda got obsessed and it was creepy because I kinda look like my mom. Yeah. Let's not go there again."

"So it turns out that the reason why the creepy guy and the sweet guy both saw the need to rescue me was because the doctors looking after my mom were doing crazy experiments on her and I wasn't safe...well the doctors captured me when I was like...I dunno...10 or something...and they tried to mess with my brain. Well. There was this whole suppressed split personality issue that happened. Apparently, they were trying to store another consciousness in the mind of another with the hope of creating legit sleeper agents for some government, and they had come to believe that the Force held a key in helping both personalities survive within one being. Crazy right?"

"So, the other personality got out and it had gone completely bonkers, so everyone at the Jedi Temple was like, "Oh no, we love Ala and all that. But now she is acting like a looney person, but wait she's not actually Ala!" And tada! After this big shindig of a battle royal my real me got transferred into a non-Force user that had just gone braindead...I woke up not knowing that some crazy Sith had chopped up my old body and thrown it back on the Temple doorstep to taunt them...ick...so gross. Sith need to get a life. I can't imagine how my Jedi friends felt. What an absolutely disgusting thing to happen..."

"So anyway. I escaped, but my memory was fuzzy...and then ultimately we discovered these crazy doctors were experimenting on clones of me...my essence got transferred into one of the clone bodies and BOOM...the Force hit me so hard that it was like this phoenix moment where I was all bright and shiny and floating in the air. It was pretty epic..."

"But that was all 800 years ago...or so...I think...because the last thing I knew I was in a starship tracking down the creepy guy when I was hit over the head..."

CHAOS HISTORY

After awaking in the soon to explode ship, Ala was taken by her adoptive brother to the Silver Jedi Conchord. Ala failed to find a home there, nor at the Jakku Enclave. She did however start to encounter the Bryn'adul frequently. Her belief was that they could be reached, and some spark of light within could see them cease their ravaging path through the the galaxy. This belief was eroded over her many interactions with the Bryn'adul as they forced her into a more and more combative mindset.

Combining with her encounters with the Bryn'adul was an attempt to rescue people from the clutches of the Brotherhood of the Maw. To her horror, the new Sith faction was just as horrific as the Bryn'adul, leading to a deeper dive into the combative, warlike persona that was emerging. Ala almost lost herself on Sarka, when she fought of hordes of Bryn'adul only to attempt to kill the leader of the faction, Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus .

The attempt went horribly awry and Ala was left for dead, with a broken back, and even worse a broken spirit.

Refusing the touch of a healer's hand, Ala has accepted her new state as punishment for the evil that she had begun to touch within her. She had given over the warrior within, and she had been good at it. This era of the galaxy was violent, and she struggled to see how she could ever exist as the young, innocent girl she had been for so many years. Something had changed within her, and she sought answers.

The violence of the Sith and Bryn'adul could not be met with a simple loving embrace, and a healthy dose of therapy. Force had to met with force. She had proved herself capable, but the act still left her feeling guilty, as if betraying her own character.

While searching for a home for her Onderonian Glowworms, Ala found her way to the edge of the galaxy, the Great Oak of Ruusan...and the Ashlan Crusade.

POST ASHLAN CRUSADE

Beyond the initial repair to her spirit, and her back, Ala struggled with the mindset and dogma of the Ashlan Crusade. Never quite fitting in with the prevalent hyper-adherence to Ashlan doctrine, Ala found herself again roaming the galaxy, helping the helpless, protecting the weak and growing in the Force...

FORCE ABILITIES/SABER STYLES:

Shii-cho - Basic to Knight level
Ataru - Knight level
Soresu - Master level
Shien, Djem So - Master level

Force Push - Master
Force Pull - Master
Force Mind Speak - Master
Force Control Pain - Master
Force Jump - Master
Force Speed - Knight
Force Throw - Knight
Force Levitation - Master
Force Sense - Master
Force Shield - Advanced Master
Force Resonate - Advanced Master
Force Stun - Advanced Master
Shatterpoint, developing adeptness

POSSESSIONS:
Twin short-bladed yellow lightsabers fabricated to connect into short bladed double saber.
A chest full of her clothes, and small tokens from her old Temple on Yavin 8.

Codex Submissions:
Arachnocampa Luminosa Onderonia

KILLS:
Will try not to add any.

ROLE-PLAYS:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom