Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private What could go wrong?

Indeed, what could go wrong. Just a simple stop by some backwater planet that was unironically caught up in its own turmoil and infighting. The Force shackles on her wrist were particularly tight, but to be fair before they hit her with that damn electro stunner she was particularly problematic for these people. Shuffling forward, Aayla took stock of the area that she walked through. They didn't have the foresight to deny her vision, so she would use anything that was available to her. All she hoped was that her new companion was faring better than she was. As Aayla was shepherded through the facility, her eyes focused on a doorway suddenly whooshing open to her right, eyes of clarity looking within and landing plainly on at least one lightsaber. She would have to remember this room, straight from the cells, right before the huge double doors.

They were archaic, compared to most the rest of the facility, and the padawan would slow a bit to observe what else was visible in the room when there was a sudden, and quite excruciating poke at the small of her back, delivered by a Force Pike.
"Aghck, Hey! I'm walking!" Aayla turned partly back to observe the guard that had gave her the sudden shock, shuddering a bit as she further accentuated her bound hands. A deep guttural language was sounded off in response, clearly sight seeing wasn't what they had in mind for her. And that was okay. She maintained her backpedal for a moment, her face souring as the situation finally annoyed her. To be fair, a while back she would've been long annoyed, but today the hotheaded Jedi was simply content to still be breathing... For now.

Aayla approached the large double doors, and as if they were expecting her, a pair opened them to reveal a large auditorium. The walls were high, high enough that most people wouldn't even consider them an avenue, but for a Jedi it seemed prime picking for escape... She would look into that later though. Walking towards the middle of that large area, she would look up; stained glass seemed to project a kaleidoscope of colors onto the walls, but overall a nice light throughout the entire place. Then, there was the crowds; she always loathed the warbling sound created by the masses speaking in unison, and this was no different. Head turning, she noted what seemed to be the mirror image of her own situation play out for the other.

Ala Quin Ala Quin was herded out by her own guard, and it left Aayla watching the other with a smirk. "Enjoy your nap? You know, my cot had some padding still? They through me face down on the floor, but still; its nice to see they put some effort into treating their guests.." she joked, as the guard loosened her bindings. Aayla watched him, rubbing her wrists as the guard buried that Force Pike into the sand. Aayla wasn't exactly the last word in the usage of it, but she would certainly not be shabby. For now, she watched as they also freed Ala from her bindings, and would offer a knowing opening of her eyes. "Ah, I see... Fight to the death... You kn-... You remember when I was saying I had a bad feeling about this? It was so long ago, what did you say? Easy peasy? Simple dialogue? What could go wrong Aayla..."

As they were left there with the Force Pikes, the cheeky Jedi would turn her back to Ala, regarding the quickly scurrying guard. "I appreciate your care!" the other padawan laughed afterwards, turning back to Ala as her face seemed to become serious; truly observing her comrade for any signs of visible damage. Though, it seemed harming the pair wasn't on these peoples minds. They wanted a show, Jedi fighting to the death though, what kind of cruel experience was th-..

GLOOONK, TK, TK , TK, TK , the sound of a gate on the far side unlatching and being slowly raised was suddenly very audible on the far corner of the room. To which Aayla would peer at the spot with arms folded. "This should be great..." she said, even with the dire situation, a expectant smile dotted her features. Dying was one thing, but by the Force no one was going to kill her sense of humor.

Ala Quin Ala Quin

"Fly away now my little friend," Ala said to a small bird that had met her on the window sill of her cell, "someone is coming."

Indeed, someone was coming, and Ala suspected that she would not be here, in this cell, much longer to connect with the wildlife that hovered outside the window. The loud clanging of the wrought iron framing to the door, drew Ala's attention away from the window, and she walked into the middle of the room, coming to a stance with legs apart to centre her balance and her arms behind her back.

The door swung open, loudly smashing against the inside wall of the door. Ala flinched just a little in surprise at how much force the guards had used. Apparently, they were in a hurry? "Greetings again from the Silver Jedi Concord," she said as the guards walked determinedly towards her and grabbed her by the shoulders, "Ala Quuuuuuuuin." She lurched forward under their sway.

"The manhandling is rather unnecessary," she said with a frown of consternation, "I am more than happy to follow you, and will not fight back."

The guards said nothing, but only increased their grip on her shoulders, digging their gloved fingers into her small frame.

"Ouch," she said with as squirm, "really now?"

She was lead through ever widdening corridors before approaching large doors which seemed designed more for a rancor than for a human-sized person to enter through.

"Would you please inform Monarch Xentrillian that we meant no offence," she said as the doors began to swing open, "my compatriot had no idea that the portrait was of his mother..."

She was shoved into the arena, and a Force pike thrown to her feet.

"Enjoy your nap? You know, my cot had some padding still? They through me face down on the floor, but still; its nice to see they put some effort into treating their guests.."

"I've been in worse prisons," Ala murmured, while barely paying heed to Aayla for the time being. She turned back to the gate and lifted her arms in the air in a pleading manner. "Come on! This is uncalled for," she yelled at the now closed door.

"Ah, I see... Fight to the death... You kn-... You remember when I was saying I had a bad feeling about this? It was so long ago, what did you say? Easy peasy? Simple dialogue? What could go wrong Aayla..."

Now Aayla got her attention, Ala spun about with her hand outstretched and pulling the pike to her hand through the Force. "It was his MOTHER," he hissed through her teeth. She marched past Aayla with a defiant determination. Aayla was a lovely person. Really. Ala liked her. But she had one of those key components of the modern Jedi that Ala had discovered was so much a part of this era in history - fatalism. If she could teach Aayla anything, it would be that life was full of surprises, but some times you had to work to make the surprises a positive...don't just accept them as a negative.

Now in the middle of the arena, Ala lifted the pike above her head. "People of Dranek City...hear my words!" She yelled, but was drowned out with all the cheering and jeering from behind high shield rays that protected them.

GLOOONK, TK, TK , TK, TK

The sound caught Ala's attention and she turned to face the door. From behind she got the faint whisper of Aayla's quip. Good, she was not despondent. That was at least something. Calling over her shoulder, Ala yelled, "Are you well enough to fight, Aayla? Because it seems we have no other choice..."

Just then the door across the way flung open and a 20 foot high krykna came bursting into the arena. Ala stepped back slightly as she recoiled in natural instinct, but pushed her foot back into place. Now the shields before the crowd made sense.

The krykna sought to get back in the door, but the guards and their prodders kept it at bay. It was a creature that feared this moment, and probably the cheering crowd, more than the two Jedi Knights. "We don't want to kill it, Aayla...it is afraid..."

"I was talking about the cats Ala, I just... Happened to be looking at the painting." Aayla shrugged in the others direction, omitting grabbing the pike initially, and instead going about a series of pre-combat stretches. She had no misconception on what was about to happen. As Ala went about using her democratic side, Aayla would snicker to herself, and tug the pike out of the sand. "Somehow I don't think they care... In any case, our sabers are back behind that door I came from. I think I have enough in me to pry it open with the Force..." she offered, moving to stand adjacent the other.

When that door opened, she shuddered, visibly.
"Ala... ALA... Ala I don't do spiders... I'm not good with spiders" she said in a very unbecoming manner for a Jedi, but quite frankly she didn't give two damns about any of that at the moment. She didn't do spiders, not at home, and definitely not here. When Ala offered up her summary that the creature was scared, she moved to stand behind her, placing a set of fingers gently on Ala's back. "Mhmmm, sure... Following your lead." She said, barely paying attention to Ala's diagnosis of the situation. All the same, if Ala believed she could befriend this TWENTY FOOT spider, she was all for it. She just didn't want it touching her.

Even with the situation as it was, something crossed her mind that was important. Ala had better never, ever tell anyone how she'd gotten punked out by a spider. Or if she did, she better damn well verify the height, weight, and width of the thing; cause this was asinine. Who even would keep a creature like that? What did it eat!? She didn't want to know what it ate. No, no the answer to that couldn't have been a good thing. So, for now her eyes panned about, looking for anything that could help the situation... Ironically, with her half hunched behind the other, there was a perfect time for reflection.

Her mouth, always got her in trouble! This time she didn't even mean it, the guy just went ballistic... To be fair, the late Queen Ashraa being hailed as the fairest maiden in the sector... Well, a Miralukan might've been able to tell you otherwise. In any case, she kept the weapon at hand, not having activated the plasma edge on the pike just yet. For now, she was content to make sure that creature didn't get startled, or worse... Enraged.

The roar of the crowd was almost defeaning at this point. Ala could only just make out what Aayla was actually saying. The look on the Padawan's face was enough though. Some form of phobia it seemed. The more experienced Jedi could completely understand such a reation at this point. A spider this size was enough to give anybody a case of the herbie jeebies. It was not Ala's first krykna rodeo though. And she could feel the ripples of fear come from the beast.

"Stay behind me, be ready...things can go ver wrong with a scared creature...all they would need to do..."

Before she could finish her statement, the wall of the arena seemed to electrify and cause the beast to cry out in anguish while recoiling from its attempts to go through the gate again. It was now running towards them, and its eyes fixing on the two Jedi. Ala could sense rage, fear and the primal instinct to lash out.

"...is that..."

Her hand extended towards the krykna as it charged. Waves of soothing mental energy eminated from Ala's being but they all hit the wall of the creatures base level intelligence. It was in a killing frenzy.

"...jump!"

Without waiting to see if Aayla caught the instruction, Ala jumped upwards and to the right. Making her landing with a spin of the Force pike, to bring it to bear on the krykna. The creature did not carry much momemtum with all the legs to spread out the pressure of making a sharp turn, and it was already scurrying towards Ala by the time she landed.

Igniting the rippling arcs of plasma on the weapon, Ala found herself grieved with what she was forced to do.

"Go...for the eyes..."

Indeed, a strong phobia set in. Though, she would have to fight through it. There was no other option. As Ala made her move, she followed suit, her jump a little delayed behind Ala's own jump, and with good result. The creature seemed fixated on the other, which gave Aayla an opportunity to temper her strike. Her own jump was taken to the left of Aayla's, opening two angles on the beast. Though, she had no avenue to strike its eyes as it remained fixated on Ala; so, she gathered herself, pooling the Force Energies within, and around her, extending her hand and releasing it in an immense surge of the Force that was meant to topple the beast.

It didn't so much do that, but certainly succeeded in forcing it down into a less mobile position. It reeled, a surprising show of a agility as one of its hind legs swung back in a swiping, poke like attack. THWACK, the leg hit her square across her chest, sending her careening through the air, and landing with a thud a few feet away. She wasn't unconscious, but needed a moment to get up, as there was considerable mass within that attack. She stood, head spinning around to look for the Force Pike.

"Hells..." Aayla mumbled, staggering to her feet with a grimace along her features. If she ever got out of here, she was going to sock that man one right in the nose... Well, probably not, but it crossed her mind.

Ala Quin Ala Quin

Last edited:
Aayla's courageous attempt to tip the spider led to her own tipping of sorts. Ala found the padawan's fortitude admirable. Though it looked painful on this occasion. While the spiders attention was on Aayla, Ala plunged forward with the point of her pike. The tip hit and pierced the eye, popping it like a water ballon. It was horrific and the creature cried out in pain, reeling back and turning its wound away from Ala in fear.

"I'm sorry."

The creature slinked off again to the corner of the arena, nursing its wound. Walking in a sidestep manner, Ala made her way to Aayla, while watching the krykna.

"Are you ok?" She said, offering the Padawan her hand.

(So late on this, sorry Ala Quin Ala Quin !)

She would better when she got out of this system, her hand indeed shot out, making contact with the others, using her anchored posture to heft herself up. Eyes moving to rest on the creature as it skittered into the shadows. "You know... You should try again..." Aayla said, looking over to Ala. It made no sense for her to be on the other side of what Ala was trying. Perhaps she could've gotten through to it, even though she had already ruined one of its eyes. A fair trade, if she were to say so herself, considering it almost killed her just now.

Aayla looked up at the crowd, feeling the emotion within them, they weren't happy with what was happening.
"I mean... Maybe you're right, this creature doesn't deserve this anymore than we do... Lets get out of here, but... Let's get it out of here too" Aayla said, nodding to Ala. She hated spiders, but she also wasn't the type to go out trying to hurt a creature for being what it was. It had no choice in all this, and as a Jedi, it was pertinent that she allowed a creature to make the choices that it wanted. Sentient, or not.

In any case, she was done playing nice. The padawan moved forward with no indication on what she was doing, sprinting across the battlefield and making a slight gesture to snatch that Force Pike out of the sand. She returned to the area she was brought in, jumping into a standstill and gathering the Force around her person, it was released in brutal fashion, quite literally shattering the large wooden door. Although reinforced, it was nothing to the Force.

With that, battle almost immediately ensued, different alarms beginning to blare as the entertainment had become a bit too dangerous. At the moment, her sole mission was to recover their lightsabers; they would figure out the particulars when they had their weapons back.

"Try again?" Ala said with a frown. Aayla had more faith in in Ala's abilities than the Knight did. She had already failed once, but now she would be attempting to calm the beast when it was riled by a strike to one of its eyes. That wasn't exactly conducive to building a lasting, meaningful relationship.

Before Ala could react, Aayla was off doing something rash...again. The petite brunette just lifted her hands up in exasperation. What was she to do? Aayla was a force of nature. One does not simply take a cloud and pin it down.

The door from whence they had come was now open, and Aayla in direct combat with the guards. The crowd were in an uproar, the king on his feet and pointing at Aayla while yelling some commands that seemed to equate to 'kill her, kill her now' or 'death her, death her to pieces'. It was hard to tell exactly, and either way it sounded like bad news.

Ala spun her force pike around in her hands and then thrust it into the ground. The krykna was backed away into a corner. Fear radiated in pulses of basic, primal energy. Ala approached slowly. Hands open, palms up and stretched forth. "We are not enemies...I feel...your fear...do not...fight me...no more...please..."

The creature spat webbing at her hands. The substance clung to her, causing her to recoil and start pulling. It was already fastened to her hands, and twisting through her fingers. The krykna seemed to calm a little, knowing that Ala was impeded, and then lunged forward into a loud screeching roar from his mandible encircled mouth.

I want you to get out of here too...and I know...sorry about the eye...you charged us...remember...

Her head tilted with an apologetic shrug. The creature seemed to acquiesce to her calming emanations. So Ala tested something, she went back and began to cut the webbing off her hands with the end of the Force pike. The creature screeched in urgent fear. Ala moved her hands away and showed that they were still webbed.

"Got it...price of the deal...got it."

Moments later she had wandered over to where Ala was in combat with small waves of armed guards. Standing behind Ala was the krykna, who let out a screech that blew Ala's hair over her shoulders.

"He says...it's time to go..."

That was what Aayla had said, and what she meant. She wasn't even sure why she meant it, but she was sure giving it another go was better than the alternative. Sure, she intended to just get the sabers and get out, she soon found that blasters could make for interesting practice when you didn't have a saber to defend you. There was a lot of dodging, hiding behind, and kicking involved in the series of actions it took her to get to that door. While the over all aesthetic of the place was fine, almost upper class, there were certain basic functions that were unavailable within the structure; such as an ability to override door commands.

As such, it would take a person to pull the lever that would keep her away from her, and Ala's sabers. She had grabbed hers first, not bothering to step into that room, then pulled Ala's to her as well, igniting that blade as well and spinning away from the doorway, all the while reflecting what blaster bolts did come. They weren't coming in overwhelming force, or in any rapid mannerisms, you could even say these guards were taking training range shots at the Jedi, who was skillfully redirecting every blast away from herself, and away from them; close enough, however to cause them to take cover.

As she felt the approach of her ally she would continue stepping back in pace with the repeated shots with the same outcome from the guard. While Ala's saber was in a staff configuration, she still only maintained one of the blades active, stepping in flow to pass Ala her saber, and freeze as she saw what stood behind her....

That worked!?

Aayla truly wanted to contemplate the line about it saying, but figured it was better to just trust in the Force. It was something she knew it would take a lot for her to attain, including getting over some ingrained phobias. In any case, she turned back to the hallway, noting it was clear. Most likely, the space sorcerers had tamed their main torture toy, and that wasn't the most rad thing to happen all week, so she imagined it anyway.

"Does he... Care, that I keep our sabers? Or does he wanna'... Tie my hands up too?"

Not as though it mattered, The best way out was through that main amphitheater. Perhaps if her and Ala could get down the Shielding around the arena, they could all just leave out... Not to suggest sacrificing it, but it would definitely make a great distraction if they could get it up above in the crowd seats... Then again, it could possibly kill people too. Choices, choices...

Perhaps Ala had more.

Ala Quin Ala Quin

Glancing over her shoulder, Ala made eye contact with all the kryknas eyes...the best she could. She winced. OK.

With a quick turn back to Aayla, she smiled. "You are fine...it thinks you are pretty harmless..."

With a wink, and a chuckle, Ala raced around the corner to find a squad of three approaching. They lifted blasters and prepared to fire. Ala lifted her bound hands in front of her face and shouted, "Whoa...whoa...whoa..."

It seemed an effective technique as all three let out a yelp, spun about and took off from whence they came. Looking proud of herself, Ala turned back to brag to Aayla, only to find that...the krykna was rounding the corner. Figures. It is scary looking.

Following the guards up the stairs, Ala, followed by her spider friend, found their way to a narrow entrance into the seating area of the area. Already, people had begun fleeing, but those racing towards this small door now turned and fleed the opposite direction, spitting foul words related to the large white arachnid that followed the petite pixie eared Jedi Knight.

"Yeah...see how you all like it!" She yelled. Honestly, she hoped that all the people got out safely. It was Monarch Xentrillian that she had come for.

It was pertinent for them to keep moving to avoid the wrath of these people, even though by all accounts the Krykna was probably the one that should've been mad. Hell no one else lost an eye... Yet. Aayla had long intended to free Ala of her bindings, but they were forced to run around a corner to avoid a squad with blasters. Aayla deftly deflected most of the shots, even activating Ala's orange saber to further keep a smooth motion as she backed up slowly. After about ten feet of it, she would focus on the group, reaching out with the Force and forcing them from their feet in one go; after that, she used the Force to override the door commands; turning to catch up with Aayla.

Turning the corner behind Ala, she was about to jump into action when one of the Krykna's legs made a thud right in front of her, its crouched form becoming more visible as it moved. The group split, and Aayla walked to move behind Ala.

"Ohhhh, yeah... Ala the Bold, has a ring to it." striking at Ala immediately with her saber. The blue light would've passed dangerously near Ala, but never had a chance to touch her, unless of course Ala made a very unpredictable movement at that point; instead, it would've cut her bindings into pieces, causing them to fall to the ground. With that, Aayla outstretched her other hand, offering Ala her saber back.

"You're starting to sound like me... Come on!" the smirk on her face betrayed the sour tone of voice she had said it with. Aayla as well hoped that, having made it a point to not injure anyone so far, not badly anyway; that in of itself somewhat a miracle. With that, she moved to pursue Ala, saber in hand and ready for whatever may come.

With her hands justly free of her bindings, and saber back in hand, Ala smirked to match Aayla. "Perhaps we have more in common than you would think?" She said in reply, as they marched across the empty bleachers of the arena. The Krykna, seeing Ala's hands being free and a weapon in her hand again, had decided it was time to free itself of their company. The screams heard from the hallway it had entered were enough to tell Ala that no one was sticking around to fight with it. She reached out with the Force, connecting with the base creature.

Go well. Find safety.

The king's guard had surrounded his booth, and had their truncheons ready to defend their monarch.

"No one is to be harmed. We came here in peace. We do not leave with them in pieces," Ala said with a sideways glance to Aayla, "before you complain about it...consider it a lesson in using your imagination."

There was no small amount of Ala that found the role of teacher and instructor to be thrilling. She also worried for her actual ability.

Coming to a stop some ten metres from the king's guard, and the royal family beyond, Ala noted the webbing across the door controls, and the dead civilians at the feet of the guards. Her quick summation was that the krykna had managed to clog their secure escape route with an errant shot of webbing some time earlier, and that perhaps some of the citizens of the world had seen this as an opportunity to depose their king.

"We came in peace, Monarch Xentrillian," she called out, saber igniting and coming to the opening Soresu stance, "you have treated us as playthings. Trifled with us as mere toys in your playpen. And yet, it must be said...we mean you know harm...and we will guide you safely from this arena to your home...where will again begin negotiations with you on behalf of the people."

The king, scared and shaking, pulled his shoulders back in a failed show of strength and control. He stepped forward, and with a quacking voice called back, "You are usurpers seeking my throne for yourselves! I know your type! I know your ways! There will be...no...negotiation."

A pregnant pause ensued. Ala counted her breaths, trying to focus her energy, her thoughts, her emotions.

"GUARDS! ARREST THEM!"

Aayla had no doubt, they were both on a path in the Force after all. Past their personalities she felt all Force Sensitives had an entwined destiny in the force. For Ala, that resonated true, as she had gone from a hear-in-passing individual to one she was currently engaged in battle with. Although, it was nice to hear someone else felt that sort of connection with you. The subconscious feeling of it were like seeds planted in the heart. The little things that one did that lasted longer than what they perceive to be their mightiest actions. Aayla deactivated the saber and simply looked over at the other, offering a single nod before continuing their hunt for the Monarch.

What did Ala think, Aayla was going to murder everyone? Her "reputation" must precede her, though at the mention of leaving the locals in pieces, she could only smirk in response; not that it was funny, but odd she thought Aayla was that irredeemable. There was always a time to say, or display, however.

Aayla was puffing lightly when she rounded the corner with Ala, though not for lack of wind. That old determination had set into her eyes, a point of perfect flow in what she was doing, brought about by the series of extended battles they had gone through so far; The light huff that emanated from her was one of excitement. She watched Ala step forward, taking a moment to observe the defenses around Xentrillian, simultaneously stopping her movement so Ala stood forward "by herself". For now, taking stock of what they visibly had to contend with, she would return her own saber to the clip on her waist. Eyes moving to Ala as she spoke.

~ ~

Idly, she even recounted certain aspects of the mission as she watched Ala speak, filled with a brief burst of envy for her advancement. In the thick of it, she had managed to perform great things in the Force, in a way Aayla learned the same, sometimes doing things when they needed to be done, rather than when she wanted. All of this was a path forward in boosting the latter. Control. Aayla would nod at least twice affirmatively as Ala spoke, agreeing wholeheartedly with their treatment. And while she would still apologize for her loose words about his revered Mother, right about now that was the least of his worries. His people were taking his mishandling of the situation as the proverbial straw on the camel's back.

When he spoke, Aayla reached within, raising a hand and simply stripping his guards of their melee weapons. Eight of them were pulled haphazardly past her, clattering against the wall on the far side of the room... After it was done, she released a breath, and focused on the group in general. They were caught off guard, but not without heart they charged anyway, four rushed Ala, while the other four rushed for Aayla, and their stripped weaponry.

In the chaos, Aayla made sure to pay strict attention to where Xentrillian was, moving forward and quickly besting the guards that approached her; in fantastical fashion at that. Split-kicks, arm locks, backfists, and simple redirection of weight saw the group of guards that attempted to subdue her subconscious, but oddly not too badly injured.

As she got finished, she snapped a quick eye on Xentrillian, then to Ala, to observe how she was fairing. No doubt, she would've cleaned up her group as well within the time.

"Well done, Aayla," Ala said appreciatively as she watched the weapons stripped from the guards hands. They looked hesitant now, less assured facing two Jedi with their bare hands, even if they outnumbered said Jedi. The Padawan's instinct to disarm rather than de-arm was certainly a step in a positive direction.

The guards approached, splitting into even groups, to attack the Jedi. Given what Ala had already observed, she was confident in Aayla's ability to dispatch the guards quickly enough, so Ala simply moved into position. The first guard approached with a lowered but not disipated confidence. Their attempt to punch Ala was dodged with a quick lean to her side. Ala then grabbed the guard by his back and sent him tumbling of her knee.

The next guard saw what had happened and paused for a moment before diving into a full on tackle. Ala simply ducked, as if the tackle were in slow motion to her, and the guard went sailing over her. The third guard paused a little longer than the second, taking time to assess before going in for a kick at Ala's chest. He did not have to lift his foot too high, Ala wasn't very tall. Again though, she dealt with him pretty quickly as his foot came up closer to her, Ala stepped back and her hands came up under the kick to push - with the help of the Force - upwards. The guard went up into the air, head over heals and fell onto his back with a thud. Ala winced and mouthed 'sorry'.

The fourth guard seemed to decide that the pay and benefits of being the kinds guard was not worth the humiliation of being so easily thwarted by somene that appeared to be no more than a teenager. Running towards the door, the moncarch could be heard yelling towards the 'traitor'.

Within seconds, Ala was standing next to the Monarch, who was turning back from yelling at the runaway guard. Xentrillian jumped with a start when he heard Ala's saber snap back into life. "Now Monarch...we will discuss the terms that the people offer..."

| Aayla Shan Aayla Shan , complete? |​

That seemed a complete change of tune for Ala, though Aayla had no change of heart in her own person. It wasn't to feel superior, but Ala was her priority on this mission, other than the mission itself. So, bad or good, questionable or not; she'd have her back. Aayla doubted the other would make any choices that would cause her to reel, and as such, in the moment Ala had her loyalty. When she moved to press Xentrillian, Aayla stepped behind, rubbing her hands, and knuckles lightly as if she had just got done training on a punching bag.

That movement was carried around to Ala's opposite side, eyes locking on the form of the Monarch. She carried with her a silent intimidation at times, not having to say a word to invoke a reaction. Even now, as she paced lightly nearby the two, he couldn't help but keep an eye on Aayla, though Ala was the one speaking to him. Some ancient fight or flight mechanism being brought forth from nothing other than her watching him, and moving. As much as she preached to be above it, fighting was always a thrill. She thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. There was something captivating about besting another, especially in combat.

As such, she secretly wished he would show his madness just once more, and she had a thought to make him go night night. Though, Ala would probably flip out if she did that, albeit that would've been the easiest way to carry him. Then again, due to the sounds outside, it seemed that they were being held up by something.

"No more of your delusions, either..." she added on, after Ala had spoke to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom