Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech V01D Ω Prototype Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbnail_2.jpeg
0rref8hcs2851_2.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Howl_Runner.exe AI
  • Combination of Laminanium, Force Alchemy, and Nanotechnology allow the droid body to repair and heal much like a living, organic creature.
  • Lyadtr, Zûtsina, and Ultrachrome add durability and damage resistance, providing high resistance even to lightsabers, even ones designed to cut through beskar.
  • Syn Protection System
  • Hercules Implant
  • Harmonia System
  • Coeus Cybereye
  • Force Alchemy, Zûtsina, laminanium, nano assemblers allow the droid body to "heal" like a living creature.
  • Zûtsina provides cooling and prevents overheating.
  • High-Count Midi-Chloroxian "Synthblood" Lubricant: Allows droid to use the Force similar to how organics use Midi-Chlorians. Boosts Shard's connection to the Force.
STRENGTHS
  • Repairs and "heals" itself automatically.
  • Very strong damage resistances, including those that droids are typically weak against.
  • Humanoid structure, including bones, musculature, and circulatory system.
  • Droid is capable of using the Force/Force ability is boosted for Shard controlling it.
  • Hyper reflexes.
WEAKNESSES
  • Unique prototype that is way too expensive to produce for sale.
  • Can bleed out if damaged enough.
  • Extremely difficult to repair damage that goes beyond its "autoheal" function.
  • Multiple droid brains may potentially cause personality disorder in Shard controlling the droid.
  • Midi-Chloroxians are susceptible to Force Suppression.
DESCRIPTION
This prototype droid was built as an experiment of different unusual features for a droid and meant to look humanoid and be proficient in many areas.
The droid body was eventually given to V01D Ω (Void Omega) V01D Ω (Void Omega) and modified to suit him as a former Iron Knight. Corbin was excited to meet a Shard, which he had only ever read about in the Jensaarai enclave archives. So, when he learned that the Force capability of the droid had been calling to the Shard, Corbin gave him the droid as a body, free of charge. The Shard took the name of the droid (V01D Ω) and is now known as Void Omega. The experimental use of three different types of droid brains in the droid sometimes cause Void to experience personality switches.

V01D Ω (Void Omega) V01D Ω (Void Omega) later added some modifications to the android body, namely ones only available to non-organics.

Last edited:
Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

Hi there, just looking through all this submission at the moment.

Why does it have three droid brains?
No particular reason. I actually forgot they were there. However, gives me an idea. Might make it a quirk. Like each one was meant to control a specific system, but when the Shard takes control, he can control each of the "brains," but maybe they influence his personality, maybe even give him multiple personalities. Might be fun. I'll work on updating that.

Right, however within canon or legends only a ship has ever been seen having more than one droid brain.

Also your shard link goes to the wrong place. This is what you want https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Shard_(species) and if this a shard droid body, then I'm unsure that it even requires a droid brain it might but they do declare that its modified just never how its modified.
Not against the rules to have three droid brains in a droid, but if you consider it frivolous, then I'll just remove two. Fixed the Shard link. And no, Shards don't require a droid body to have a droid brain. They control it, but this droid already had the brain before he started using it IC.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins

Having talked it out with a few other people its been decided that droids do have the potential to have multiple droid brains which could lead to multiple personalities, so my apologies for before, as for the shard also having a droid brain in the body I suppose it would be like having more computing space. In light of this, you can decide if you would like to add those droid brains back or not.

Let me know when you've made the decision and the changes to reflect that.

Having talked it out with a few other people its been decided that droids do have the potential to have multiple droid brains which could lead to multiple personalities, so my apologies for before, as for the shard also having a droid brain in the body I suppose it would be like having more computing space. In light of this, you can decide if you would like to add those droid brains back or not.

Let me know when you've made the decision and the changes to reflect that.
Had to find them again, but I added them back. Also added that as another weakness and added a bit more to strengths and weaknesses that should have been there already, including the Force ability and associated Force Suppression weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom