Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Zûtsina Cold Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
110301-1640732552-1559048627.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A custom alloy for use in Force-Tech products.
  • Image Source: NexusMods
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Lyadtr
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Metal Alloy
  • Weight: Extremely Heavy
  • Color: Silvery Blue
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: Extreme
    • Lightsabers: High
    • Heat (Fire/High Temperatures): Extreme
    • Chemical: Low
    • Disruptor: Very Low
    • Sonic: None
    • Ion/EMP: High
    • Others: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Cold: Due to the Vardium and Plas-Bonded Ostrine, the metal gives a chill, causing it to be able to resist some of the most extreme high temperatures.
  • Agrinium: Gives it some Ion/EMP resistance.
  • Laminanium: Allows the metal to "repair" itself if damaged.
STRENGTHS
  • Very strong metal good for construction of anything from weapons to buildings to starships.
  • Gives off a chill that resists extremely high temperatures and makes it useful in products that need to be kept cool.
  • Can auto-mend if damaged.
WEAKNESSES
  • Unmachinable: This alloy is so hard that it cannot be machined or molded by normal means.
  • Not Magnetic: Weapons made from this alloy will not work with magnetic grip gauntlets.
  • Frost Bite: The icy chill it gives off can be potentially dangerous, especially if handled with bare flesh before it is properly formed into the final product.
DESCRIPTION
Force-Tech needed a custom, yet inexpensive metal for use in its products so it wouldn't need to keep importing metals for use in construction. Combining metallurgy with the Force, they created Zûtsina. This alloy combines many of the best characteristics of several types of metals and ores into one very strong metal that gives off an icy chill. This metal is especially useful for products that might easily overheat. The alloy is unmachinable by normal means and can only be made via a closely guarded Force-Tech secret method.

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

Hello I will be handling this

Now before we can even begin

Alchemized Artifacts/Items [Force Imbuement, Alkahest, Jal Shey, etc] * (Alchemized artifacts/items where the only effect is increased resilience are not considered to be restricted materials)
Generally speaking the more powerful the submission becomes, the less of them there should be. The production range of a submission with alchemy or nanotechnology ranges between Unique and Minor. Please use the history and other parts of the submission to flesh out its power and potency. A Factory Judge is allowed to ask for more depth, if they believe that the submission needs a little bit more work to it.
Anything using force enhancement/alchemy cannot be mass-produced

Hello I will be handling this

Now before we can even begin

Anything using force enhancement/alchemy cannot be mass-produced
The Five alchemy is only an RP flavor enhancer (as a way to establish that it's Jensaarai made) and slightly boosting resilience. Should fall under non-restricted for that, from my understanding. It doesn't actually imbue any Force properties. The actual properties come from the metals used, like laminanium for the mending and ostrine for the coldness.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

You literally link to sith alchemy which is force based. If you want to forge something I would suggest not linking to force alchemy and changing the name. As it stands right now this will not be approved at mas production.

For simplicity and to move things forward, I removed all mention of Force alchemy. It is still the same exact thing, and I'll still say it's made via the Force if it ever comes up in RP, but "Force Alchemy" is no longer a material listed. Ought to remove the issue completely.
Also changed chromium to ultrachrome. I'd meant to do that earlier and didn't realize I hadn't.

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

I removed all mention of Force alchemy. It is still the same exact thing, and I'll still say it's made via the Force if it ever comes up in RP

Removing it from the sub removes it from the rp, if you want want alchemy to be used and are going to say it is used. Then it is going to be treated as being used. Removing it so you can have mass production and continuing to say it will lead to the submission being pulled. Per factory rules

2. All submissions should reflect the strengths and weaknesses of their materials and components for transparency and fair play.

If there is force alchemy used in creation then it should have that clear. When it gets reported we'll be right back here. John says it should be alright so I will defer to him.

Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom