Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Cybernetic Gen'Dai Power-Shell (Cybernetic Armor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Armor-Link/Shell
  • Size: Large, human sized.
  • Weight: Extremely Heavy, about 467 kg. Due to it's abilities linked to his Nerve Clusters, he does not feel the weight and even if he did, as a Gen'Dai, he would be able to fight even with it.
  • Resistances (Optional): This is suggested for Cybernetics and Bionics which can double as weapons or are made from very durable materials. (For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme. Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.) Resistance Ratings Extreme will require the submission to be Semi-Unique and restricted to Player Characters only.
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): Extreme
    • Kinetic: Extreme
    • Lightsabers: Average
    • Ion/EMP: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • He is linked to the armor, allowing him to manipulate it by thought alone.
  • It is made through a variety of highly resistant materials, particularly to blasters and other energy weapons like Lightsabers, as it has Armorweave and Electromesh components.
  • It has two mono-directional shield generators on the that can appear by the back of the hand like a rotela shield. While it could not guard him from all directions, they are considerably more durable and resistant. Both can block a considerable amount of lightsaber strikes before breaking and having to recharge and rearrange its form.
  • It has Stimulant Injectors in place, pumping in stimulants into Deryn by command to increase his strength, speed, and overall performance.
  • It is armed with the ability to blast flachettes from atop its Vambraces.
  • The Tin Foil hat integrated into the armor protects him from Force-Based Mentalism attacks such as Mind Tricks & Illusions.
  • It has a flamethrower on the left arm and an integrated MM9 Rocket system on the right.
  • Vibroknuckles are laced on hand, allowing him enhanced hand-to-hand combat ability and turning his punches more lethal than they already are.
  • The palms can release Ion Beams to combat Droids
  • His boots are magnetized, allowing him to stick to walls.
  • His optic nerves are linked to the targetting systems of the weapons.
  • His armor can be connected to other pieces of technology, including ships, much like Cad Bane's armbrace, by remote.
  • The armor allows him to survive in the void of space through proper temperature systems as Gen'Dai, allowing him to live perfectly survive in space.
  • There are certain openings in the armor that allows Deryn to extend his physiology to use his Gen'Dai physiology without compromising the armor, such as making blades or ropes out of his own tissue.
STRENGTHS
  • Ignoring its other abilities, as Power-Armor, it is extremely powerful alone in that respect. It enhances his strength beyond even than even the strongest of his race. His speed, however, remains mostly the same to the higher end of his brethren, unaffected by the armor. Due to the weight of the armor, its strikes which are unhindered by the weight, are extremely strong.
  • Likewise, its defensive capability is extraordinary. It is resistant to a variety of forces, even those directly influencing technology like EMPs thanks to its reinforced Duraplast, which also offered resistance against lightsabers. It may take an entire squadron's firepower, including explosives, to completely it break apart.
WEAKNESSES
  • Deryn is almost completely reliant on it and its functions due to his deficiency as a Gen'Dai that cannot take shape without an anchorpoint such as an Exoskeleton or a Skeleton. Without either, he is little more than an amorphous blob.
DESCRIPTION
When Deryn first came out of the darkness, he was surrounded by beings that had shape. Arms, legs, and he was just a mess of muscle and nerves crawling on the floor. He had never walked before, he had never spoken. It took him a three months to start to walk, then another three months to begin his combat training, then weapons manipulations. He was always an eager learner, always wanting to know more about the world around him after spending over three hundred years in the darkness of his lab. Now, he was faced with a new darkness. At first, he was hesitant to be contained once more in a sheet of metal but he had no choice. It was a painful process being linked to it the armor. Even though he was a Gen'Dai, he spent centuries of the start of his life, feeling nothing but the fluid around him. Pain was a new experience. And he loved it.

He grew to adore the armor. He grew to define himself by him. His mastery over its functions marked the day he was finally allowed to begin his work for Darkwire. They built his legend, Deryn Kaaldos, the Scarbrand Zabrak. Inside the armor, he was someone else. Inside the armor, he was alive. The armor was his home, his safety for the world to come. It was the vehicle of which he will ride through in the journeys he'll make, and the bounties he will hunt. And he hates anyone who wants to hurt his armor.

Last edited:
PRE-FACTORY TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Cybernetic Gen'Dai Power-Sehll
Link to Submission: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/cybernetic-gendai-power-shell-cybernetic-armor.143685/[/url Reason for Pre-Factory Request: I'm changing a weakness. I've previously made it so that my Gen'Dai character is reliant on his armor. Now, I'm making it so that he cannot do any combat nor strenuous activity without his armor, deficient without it.

Moved to pre-factory per OP request.

Please remember to include a list of changes when you tag a member of factory staff to move the submission back to live judgement.

John Locke John Locke
Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

I am finished with my edits.

My changes include:
  • Change of the weakness into a more meaningful one. Instead of being just reliant on the armor, his DEPENDENT on it and is incapable of doing any strenuous task without it and a currently unapproved piece of technology I have posted.
  • Addition of a Marketplace Order that I had ordered to be integrated into the suit (Tin Foil Hat)
  • Added Balance Sheet.
  • Formatting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom