Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Shadow Looms

The announcement repeated over every channel in Elysium space with commentaries of all sorts being played out. Breaking news had a habit of doing that. It catches people's attention for a time.

But this was something that Lori didn't want people to be playing close attention to. Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun had ordered the arrests and executions of a handful of the Dobson family. The others were to be arrested as well. And among those were her two favourites; Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson and Viken Dobson Viken Dobson , both of which lived and worked on Damascus Station. Rex knew this and so did those that would carry out his orders. So their time was short if they wanted to maintain their freedom.

Var-Sulis Var-Sulis was also in danger. Rex announced his betrayal and attempt on the King's life. Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn , upon the direction of the Navis Sacra prophets Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy had rescued him and taken him to Damascus Station to both heal and to get reacquainted with his ship Titania. Lori hoped that he'd be well enough to escape arrest as well. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to get Rex to back down again.

Pacing back and forth in a meeting room inside Dar'manda Industries corporate office at the station, Lori called upon Dorthea, Viken and Var to meet her there. She wore her Rebel Ops Armour, just in case they all needed to defend themselves. A few weeks ago she had also brought her twin brother Caedyn Arenais to the station to help her out. Now it seemed that she REALLY needed his help. This kind of situation was something that he might of had more experience in. And she knew that he couldn't be swayed by Rex. But how long before arrest warrants were placed on all of their heads?

They needed to come up with plans of action as quickly as possible. The clock was ticking and with every moment that passed, the shadow surrounding Rex grew.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Tags: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun .

"The Vagabond" Heavy Patrol Cruiser was docked upon one of the external ports to the Damascus Station, there the remaining skeleton crew worked to ensure the vessel's refuelling and maintenance while the majority were on shore leave for some much-needed rest and relaxation. Among those not on board, Caedyn Arenais had departed the Vagabond in order to seek out his Sister Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun who had requested his assistance in something; Caedyn knew not what had been happening, but only that by the sound of her voice and the fact that she had asked him for help meant that it was of significant need.

"Lori, I'm heading your way now" Caedyn spoke into his personal commlink, the dark brown Jedi robe flowing amidst his every stride as he hurried towards the provided coordinates she had sent him. His attire consisted of solely cloth and leather, the traditional apparel of the former Jedi Knight who still to this day struggled to let go of his old habits attached to his former life.

All around him the Station was abuzz with life, civilians and station crewman going about their business, crowding the street that Caedyn walked in front of him. It was reminiscent of the capital of Commenor where he almost had to push his way through the lingering crowds of city-goers in order to get anywhere. Truly a marvel the Station was, and his dear Sister had held a significant role in it's creation. In a way, it reminded him of "Outer-Heaven" and proved that no matter how small she might feel in the Galaxy, his Sister was no less capable of achieving extraordinary feats when she committed herself.

Daro Roz’yrn

“150 years of getting shot at for a living”
Roz'yrn's Gear

"You're not going to whine and gripe all the way to the meeting are you?" Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson scoffed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Do you have an experimental, conscious-altering implant freshly jammed into your skull?" Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn growled back. He was fully donned in brand new combat armour and gear, but his posture was a little labored.

Dorthea scoffed at him in irritation, "You're the one who volunteered for the first wave of trials for the Holy Communion neural Implant, Sergeant. If you're not feeling so good, maybe we should go home and I can get a different bodyguard?"

Daro Roz'yrn glared at her angrily, and then winced as the tram-car jolted from an irregularity in the hover track. His headache was pretty bad, but he was still in fighting shape, but her insults could grate on his nerves. So he said, "I'm not so bad that I can't do my job. Have you always been such a harping hag to deal with?"

"EXCUSE ME!?!?" Her mouth gaped open incredulously. Suddenly, Daro was a little more aware of the massive rifle that was slung to her back. Her eyes were filled with wild hatred as her hands planted on her hips, "Need I remind you, sergeant, that I am a Lieutenant Commander in the navy and I can have you brought up on charges for insubordination!"

The two droids that were with them did a great job, pretending not to listen. The protocol droid that Dorthea brought, ECP-44, was watching the cityscape of the station go by the window while Daro's new battle dog companion sat at Daro's feet, completely still, staring at the floor. The droid-dog's sensors were providing a constant feed to Daro's HUD to give them as much warning as possible in the even of an attack, but other than that, the metal mutt had the good sense to mind its own business. Good droids.

Daro smirked at her, confident he could beat her in a draw if it came down to it, "Not anymore, you're not, director. I'm inclined to believe that if the king puts a bounty on your head that your navy commission is effectively revoked, ma'am."

"WELL!" Dorthea scoffed indignantly. Her eyes went to the window as she searched for a retort, but clearly, anger was preventing her from thinking straight, so she remained silent.

The silence persisted for a minute or two longer, while Daro held smug satisfaction on his face for his apparent victory against the trained diplomat. The smugness was turned into a grimace as the lights on the tram-car suddenly flickered and his headache grated from the stimulus.

Dorthea noticed the pained response of the Dornean man and turned to look him over. She then said with a concerned tone, "why haven't you used a Stim-Shot? That would fix your problem right away."

Daro scowled at her in pained annoyance, "do you have one? It's not something I typically carry with me, you know."

Dorthea smirked at the man in smug triumph as she countered, "Yes you do, sergeant Roz'yrn. Your survival kit has three of them. I would know, I used to pack them all the time when I was a quartermaster on the Shii-Cho. Here." She then took the liberty of fishing inside his SV-5 "Phanes" class survival kit which was clamped to his thigh, and within seconds of rummaging through a plethora of survival gear, she quickly produced a booster needle. "Remove your helmet" she ordered.

Daro regarded her for a moment before he snorted in amused respect. He then proceeded to unclamp and remove his helmet as he said, "Sure. Although, in my defence, these kits are a confusing chit-show. I think I might've read the pamphlet like five ye — Yeowch!" He yelp as Dorthea jammed the booster needle into his neck without any warning. His irritation barely lasted for a second as the drugs moved right into his brain and relieved a tremendous amount of his agony. It also increased his awareness a magnitude higher as his body felt a massive rush of adrenaline. He clenched his jaw as his heart began to beat faster, but many years as a marine had taught him to manage the experience of stim shots on many occasions.

"Thanks" he grumbled.

Dorthea shrugged and tossed the empty booster into a nearby trash can, "no problem. It looks like we're here."

The tram car came to a stop and the door opened. Daro put his helmet back on and the four of them, two droids and two organics, left the car and made their way to the meeting.
Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Caedyn Arenais Var-Sulis Var-Sulis Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

Last edited:

Viken Dobson

Head Engineer of Dar'manda Industries
It didn't take long for Viken to arrive. His lab wasn't far off from the corporate office. He had seen the broadcast from Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun and it left him with plenty of questions. And now he was being called out with an arrest warrant which meant that the first place that people would look would be his lab. That infuriated him to no end, but he kept all that rage pented up inside. Just like mostly everything else. Every emotion but a disapproving aloofness was what he tended to show other people.

Viken stepped in through a side door, taking notice of Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun . He gave her a small nod and then proceeded to stand nearby with his arms folded across his chest.

Arla wasn't far on his heels, walking into the main door. She looked to Viken and then turned to her charge. "Coast is clear so far. Everyone called should be enroute. You forgot your commlink. Caedyn Arenais says he'll be here soon." She tossed Lori her commlink. "Once all have arrived I'll seal the doors."

"Seal the doors? Don't tell me that we'll all be stuck in here."

"Only for the meeting. After that we'll go to phase two."

Viken let out a sigh of disapproval. All that he wanted to do was to be in his lab working undisturbed. Was that too much to ask? Apparently for the King, it was enough to be arrested for...

Lori caught her commlink from Arla with one hand as her bodyguard came inside. She was more alert than she was on edge. At least for now. A quick press of a button and Lori responded to Caedyn Arenais ; "Copy that. See you soon."

Her attention turned to Viken Dobson Viken Dobson as he seemed to complain about the situation. Though she knew that he knew what the stakes were. "I'll get you back to your labs as soon as I can. I promise." She had a couple of options to work with, although one was less pleasing than the next. Still, she was sure that she'd get help either way from the people that she summoned here.

People like Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson ...who walked in with Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn , accompanied by two droids. Lori didn't recognize Daro at first, given that he had a helmet and new body armour on. "I don't know if Var-Sulis Var-Sulis is able to make it, but my brother should be here shortly. Did you notice anyone following you? I can only guess at how quickly Rex will be acting on these warrants." At least she didn't have one on her head....Yet. And the fact that there were no bounties was also a plus. Although that could come later if Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun wasn't getting his way quickly enough.

Friends, family; they all wanted more for her than she was getting. Speaking out about it only turned Rex against them. Although that could be because he was losing himself to the Darkside. Lori clenched her jaw as she thought back on their first real confrontation. The anger in him was strong, and she had failed to act when she should have. Now was not the time for compassion, now was not the time to hold back. Now was the time to act and break the rules in doing so.

It was...Well..I'm not sure what to think as I look at myself in the mirror of the bathroom inside my Quarters. But one thing was for certain. It was time to lead these new army recruits. I needed to show them why we are here. It is more than an occupation. As for my position as General of the Titana, It would help solidify my accolades. As I stood there, fixing my tailored suit, I thought about what the combat units stood for. To serve justice. To uphold integrity of values. To have honor. And in the face of an adversary, strike first, hard and silently. It's what I stood for. And it was time to share those ideals. Most of the former crew members of the Titana abandoned the vessel due to the announcement of Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun . Oh Rex.....Until we meet again. But for now, with a new regime, It was time to rebuild. As I made my way down the corridor adjusting my cuffs again...Habit...And made my way to the hangar as the Titana approached Damascus station. The thirty troops that remained assumed the position and would salute as I passed by towards the podium. I gave a nod but continued on as my mind was racing with a million thoughts. Go figure...It was mostly air up there...But not today. As I stood on the podium, hearing the humming of the ship and the vibrations of the hull, I took hold of the headset communicator to amplify my voice....Clearing my throat..I began..

"First and foremost, I thank you all for remaining loyal to this beautiful beast of a ship in my absence. The maintenance, the modifications, Fighters, lights, and defense systems. There is so much that entails the operation of a vessel and it's not easy by any means, So again thank you. We are commissioned by several high-ranking individuals that see to it that we flourish as a crew..A family..And that is my objective. From this day forward...I am officially resigning as the Elysium Security commanding officer...Of course, Valhoun changed the name...And from here on out I will be known as Captain Sulis..Leader of the Shadow-Kin. I have given that name to you all, because we will move swiftly amongst the shroud in concealment. Silent and deadly. Be vigilant and forever on the alert for the enemy. As far as our militia...I will be coordinating with my direct contacts on ways to improve combat techniques and training to keep us in top shape. We are approaching Damascus station currently...And once docked..I implore you all to take a break..Have some well-deserved downtime...You will be notified on our encrypted com network when it is time to head out. I'll also need a briefing on the status of our engine room and an accurate report of all weapons and armor. Dismissed..."

I clapped my hands together and let them rest on the sides of the podium as the crew before me began to cheer. I think I may have done something right. Now it was time to meet with Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun . Possibly Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson and Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn . Planning our next move would be critical.

As the Titana lands with the exit ramp being lowered, a loud hissing noise is heard in the bay area as I began to make my descent with several members of the crew. We made it..And I was feeling..Well...like a Wookie would with his hair done.

Second King of The Elysium Empire

Betrayal.

It was the only thing he could think about. The past 48 hours had been rough for The King...consumed by anger and sorrow, he didn't know who remained loyal any more. Many had kept silent and absent, but following his talk with a certain "sith" he now knew that the traitor Var-Sulis was seeking refuge at Damascus Station. The Elysium Intelligence Agency confirmed this after contacting Imperium Security on the station and now the time had come to act.

He had gathered a handful of Lion Knights, about fifteen of them, as well as two platoons, or about eighty Standard Neo Stormtroopers. The small but elite force had gathered aboard a
Rectifier, while Rex had utilized the rare "Fat Cat Stealth Transport" to land ahead of the forces. The Imperium Security forces were oblivious to the operation about to take place, and hopefully Var-Sulis would be as well. It would cause a bit of commotion as it wasn't every day that the ruler of the nation entered the station. However it was big enough that rumors probably wouldn't spread quick enough to alert any of the fugitives.

Rex wore dark clothes, a black cape made of some sort of light material so it practically floated, and was armed only with his lightsaber. He wasn't trained enough to fight like so many Jedi he had seen in combat, but his training under Martin Dux was enough that he felt comfortable without a blaster. He could deflect bolts as long as they weren't rapidly fired, and he had won many practice duels with his sheer physical strength. He wasn't fancy, twirling the saber was about the best of his "technique", but if all went according to plan he wouldn't even need to use the weapon for more than a moment...

The question was, where would Sulis be?

He could ask security but the risk of traitors warning Sulis, or just the rumor of a search would likely be enough to ruin this operation. Initially Rex wanted to "negotiate" to get full Imperial authority over the station but he had decided that it would be too difficult to keep everyone on the station during a search. On a station with over a billion inhabitants, one man could never find his target. After a moment of walking around, he determined it would be better to blitz the non-Imperium side, sweeping through it with his forces.

"I want The Lion Knights split up into three squads of five. Squad one is to secure the bank, squad two regroup with me, and squad three at the hangar. The Stormtroopers are to sweep through every point of interest and ensure the traitors are not hiding." He paused for a moment, "I am going to Dar'manda Industries HQ."

In a moment the operation would begin. Sulis would not escape this time...

Dorthea Dobson

Chief Director of Damascus Station
Roz'yrn's Gear

Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn and Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson walked into the meeting room and took in the scene. The only three people that had arrived so far were Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , Viken Dobson Viken Dobson , and Arla. Dorthea was surprised that Var-Sulis Var-Sulis wasn't already there, but she was at least somewhat confident that he wouldn’t be too long. Another person she was interested in meeting was Caedyn Arenais , the famed brother of her boss, Loreena.

Dorthea was not a terribly… loving person, but Lori was closer to Dorthea than her own retched family, with the exception of Viken of course. Caedyn was a person that Lori held in higher regard than almost anyone Dorthea knew, so as far as Dorthea was concerned, she had every intention of watching out for Caedyn as if he was her own. She hoped he could make it today.

She waved at her brother, Viken Dobson Viken Dobson and strode over with Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn in tow. She grinned mischievously at him before she said, “Careful, Vikkie. If you keep coming out like this, you might make some friends that want to talk to you all the time!”

Out of the corner of her eye, she could tell that Daro was agitated and anxious from the stim shot earlier. His Adrenaline was obviously still coursing through his veins. His battle dog sat at patiently at his feet, and Daro patted its head with a tense, jerky hand…

Caedyn Arenais

C
By the time that Caedyn Arenais had arrived at the rendezvous, there were numerous other people there with his sister Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun . The meeting room appeared discrete enough, although he didn't recognize any of his Sister's would-be co-conspirators. Wrapping his loose dark brown robe around his torso, he held it in place with both arms while looking about the others with a placid gaze, a peaceful persona about him that did well to mask his intrigue and study of the group.

"Greetings" he spoke plainly to them all, soon moving further into the room and closer approaching that of Loreena herself; "You've been making friends" he spoke to his Sister with a little more emotion and jest to his words, clearly the relationship between them catering too much more personal transparency than that which he had offered the rest of the group in those initial moments.

"There's been some trouble, I take it?" he asked, feeling as though he already knew the answer. While Caedyn was unfamiliar with the Elysium Empire and her political surroundings, Caedyn was all too familiar with his Sister and just like himself, she had a knack for involving herself in dangerous affairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lori smirked a little as Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson poked fun at her little brother Viken Dobson Viken Dobson , although the latter seemed to do all that he could to stop himself from rolling his eyes.

Her attention then turned to Caedyn Arenais as he arrived, causing her to smile broadly. He came. Great! And this time it wasn't moreso for herself, but for others. "Glad you could make it, Cae. And yes, there's some trouble." She chewed on the inside of her cheek, not yet seeing Var-Sulis Var-Sulis and she had hoped that he was merely a bit delayed for reasons other than Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun going after him. Yet she couldn't delay her own responsibilities here, and that was for her other friends.

Lori signalled for Arla to watch the main door and seal the others for the time being while she spoke. "I'm sure that some of you have seen Rex's broadcast. Some of you have arrest warrants on you, but I'm not going to let you get caught. I own most of this station and this is still neutral space. He has no jurisdiction in certain sections here. Nor do the authorities. Hiding on this station isn't too much of a problem for the short term, ywt for the long term it could be. I can try to talk Rex down, but something is wrong with him...He's angry and aggressive. Var's latest interaction with him didn't start him on this path, he was already going there. It just set him off even further. Point is, I need to get you all to safety in the meantime and hopefully Rex won't put arrest warrants out on all of us. But if he does....well, there's things that we can do if that occurs too."

I entered the main HQ Where I came upon Lori's speech, addressing the individuals before her, with several crew members of the Titana behind me. I would turn to one of them and whisper in his ear.

"Assist whoever is in need down below. Be alert...If anything happens...HE is coming for me..Not you..." . I commanded and would pat trooper Redia on the right shoulder. I turned back, with my attention now facing forward. It was about to be a wild ride. And I was ready. But knowing my crew was small, and resources were limited I didn't know what to do....but I knew now that I was staring at all the familiar faces. Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson was looking rather..Well..The same....And there was Viken Dobson Viken Dobson . The man with many words in his head. I spotted Caedyn Arenais ...Hmmm...The brother...And from first looks..A jedi. I don't recall meeting him before..But now may not be the time for extensive pleasantries. As my eyes scanned the room, I needed to think of a way to be prepared. And then...It came to me. And there was Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun . "Lori." I stated boldly as I crossed my arms. "I am here. I caught the lower end of your plan. Sorry for the delay..I had to get right with my crew." I said with a grin, that would fade quickly.

Last edited:

The Rectifier would enter the range of scanners and general visibility on The Imperial side of the station. Hopefully this would avoid raising alarms as it was common for ships to enter and exit the station for repairs, resupply, and other matters involving a massive space station with shipyards. That said, if it docked on the side owned by Lori, it'd raise eyebrows....perhaps it was time to give up the surprise? Rex stopped his approach to Dar'Manda Industries to contemplate.

There had been little planning due to the urgency of this operation. Really it was just the framework...Land, Seek and Arrest the fugitives. There wasn't time to discuss where to land, where specifically to search, so on and so forth. Everything would be left to the initiative of The Stormtroopers and The Knights unless ordered directly by Rex himself.

It would remain that way. It was probably too late to give any more instructions anyway. The Knights knew he'd be at Dar'Manda HQ and that would need to suffice.

He resumed his march to the room. If his memory was correct he was getting much closer. Of course he was just following a gut feeling; perhaps Var wouldn't even be there. Regardless his mind was set.

Viken Dobson

Viken clenched his jaw. Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson irritated him, but no more than anyone else did. But the one thing about Dorthea was that she was able to get away with it. He tolerated her moreso than he tolerated anyone else. And at times he even lightened up around her. However today was not one of those days. Their lives were on the line.

"If you need a decoy...let it be me." There was no question in his statement. Viken loved being by himself, especially in his lab. Prison sounded almost....pleasant. Especially if he was gifted with solitary confinement. There he could work on his latest ideas while his sister and the others could get away.

But Viken had a feeling that Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun was planning on more than just having the Dobsons sit around in cells. There had to be a lot more to it than that. His father and some of his siblings had execution orders on them. So why not Dorthea and himself? And what was Var-Sulis Var-Sulis ' part in all of this? Something didn't add up. If it was Arken Dobson Arken Dobson the one in Rex's position, then he could perhaps be able to read the board. But this was Rex; a man almost entirely unknown to him. Whether or not Lori, Caedyn Arenais and Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn could predict the King's plans, he wasn't sure. Yet at least Viken could predict his own. And if he had to be caught in order to ensure that his sister remains free, then so be it.

Daro Roz’yrn

“150 years of getting shot at for a living”
Roz'yrn's Gear

Sergeant Roz'yrn continued to try and regulate his breathing as the stim-shot accelerated his heartbeat and released a surge of adrenaline through his system. Thankfully, on one hand, it was helping him manage his headache from receiving his implant. On the other hand, he was hyper aware, and felt like running laps around the room like a nerf on uppers. But he managed to contain himself. He had experience with stim-shots in the past during his time with the Dornean Navy and he knew that the trick was to control his breathing, focus on something, and bounce on one's toes if you had to.

He was doing just that, focusing on his HUD sensor feed from his suit and his dog, while bouncing on the balls of his feet, swaying side-to-side. His senses took in everything that was going on and his mind worked a million kilometres minute, sifting through all the information at once as if the world was moving in slow motion.

A man in loose-wrinkly brown robes walked into the room, and Roz'yrn immediately detected the air of a Jedi. The stoic, unaffectable nature, humble garb, and focused eyes, combined with the aura of quiet power resonated from the man; it all reminded Roz'yrn of his old friend, Jedi Halleed from his days with the "Bad Dogs". Roz'yrn knew that the Jedi knights tended to put on a show of being somewhat larger than life, in the same way that officers were supposed to, but he knew from… personal experience that they could be loosened up and make a fool of themselves just like any being in the galaxy. Roz'yrn's friendship with Halleed had taught him that it takes time to truly get to know a Jedi for who they are, so Caedyn Arenais entrance of indifference to the room meant little to Roz'yrn. He was just happy for the extra firepower, truth be told. He simply nodded at the robed man as he passed.

However, Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson furrowed her brow at the man as he passed and Roz'yrn could tell that she was about to protest to Caedyn Arenais ‘s apparent pretentiousness. Roz'yrn furtively tapped her arm with his elbow and she turned to look at him. He subtly shook his head under his helmet as if to say "don't do it" and she let out a sigh of resignation. Damn she's touchy.

Then Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun addressed the room and outlined the situation. Roz'yrn actually already knew more than he was supposed to about recent events. The marine corps had something of a rumour mill and the recent behaviours of the king of the elysium imperium had shaken the entire marine corps to the point of nearly breaking their collective loyalty to the king himself. The corps was in a precarious position, and lately their sympathies were beginning to fall on the side of the Queen. Roz'yrn was one of them, and he was glad that the "boys" had a garrison on the station.

"Is that why you brought Frumpy along?" Roz'yrn suddenly blurted out. He then winced inside his own helmet with total embarrassment and Dorthea visibly burried her forehead into her palm. Normally, he had the discipline to keep his mouth shut during a briefing, but the stim shots were making him a little impulsive. He quickly tilted his head towards Caedyn Arenais in a quiet apology and continued to bounce on his toes.

Then Var-Sulis Var-Sulis walked in and made his entrance. Roz'yrn gave him a lazy salute and said to him, "Good to see you, Captain. How's the old girl flying?"

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson and Viken Dobson Viken Dobson exchange words. He didn't hear what Viken said, but Dorthea, in her grating, pitched voice replied with utter assertiveness, "We're not going there, Vikkie. I didn't move the scape of the galaxy to have you working for Lori just so you can get taken away."

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Frumpy | Var-Sulis Var-Sulis | Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun | Viken Dobson Viken Dobson | Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson

Last edited:
Then Var-Sulis Var-Sulis Var-Sulis Var-Sulis walked in and made his entrance. Roz'yrn gave him a lazy salute and said to him, "Good to see you, Captain. How's the old girl flying?"
"She's a tad slow on the upstart, but once she gets going...Let's just say..She's in charge. Of course..Iv'e never minded a strong woman taking charge." I said as I looked over at Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun with a twinkle in my eye. Attempting to be subtle? Not at all..But I would quickly address the issue at hand which was very important. Preparing our defenses.

" Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn Many thanks to what you have done and your contributions to my...Future...Same with the rest of you, but right now....Im curious as to where the emergency corridors are located and or escape pods. If anything gets too hairy, It would be good to have an exit strategy in place."

I asked while staring around the room and in observation of the ducts above.

My eyes would then lock onto Caedyn Arenais .

Tag: Viken Dobson Viken Dobson Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson

Caedyn Arenais

C
"Glad you could make it, Cae. And yes, there's some trouble." Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun said to him, Caedyn responding with a faint smirk and a knowing look back at his Sister, saying nothing further as she addressed the rest of the room with the situation.

"Is that why you brought Frumpy along?" someone else spoke up, one going by Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn yet whom Caedyn did not know nor recognize. He did, however, feel eyes upon him and turn with a half-smile, finding the remark amusing. Humour during the worst of times was his bread and butter and often his own way of masking his anxiety or discomfort in an otherwise tense circumstance.

He was about to respond to this when something else caught his attention. It wasn't anything that was further spoken nor something that he spotted within the room. No, it was something that caused his gaze to fall distant as if losing sight of all of them entirely as his mind roamed to another place for but a moment. A moment long enough to read the shift in the flow of the force itself, like tension pressing to the back of one's mind just before a nasty headache. A warning. Silent but so very distinguishable from the feeling within the room they shared.

Turning his gaze quickly back towards his Sister, he wondered if Loreena herself had felt it. Time had run short, and there was a looming threat closing in on them. "Does your Husband know about this place?" He asked her, speaking direct and as though he knew the answer already; "I'm afraid we'll have to skip the introductions", he added as he glanced around those nearby. "Whoever is hunting you, any or all of you, are not going to honour the station's neutrality. They're already here".

Caedyn's right hand would push his robe away from the right side of his belt, exposing his Lightsaber. It had been some time since he had used it outside of a training environment...-Or at all, really. The past years had not been spent living as a Jedi Knight but rather that of a hermit and a groundskeeper for the Jedi Temple back home on Mnemosyne.

"I suggest working out an escape plan. There are civilians on this Station..." He concluded. Loreena had mentioned her Husbands tendency for being aggressive. Much more so than she was accustomed to, from what Caedyn had gathered. If the Darkside was at play here, then the lives of the civilians would not likely hinder the man from seeking his objective.

There was no way to sneak around at this point. Be it rumors, spies, security cameras, traitorous security guards, or something else entirely, Rex was certain that any vigilantes would be aware of his presence by now. He made his way to the main entrance to the office. As he did so he made sure his lightsaber was easily accessible, no clothing that it could get hung up in or burn if he needed to use it.

Making no effort to hide himself, he reached the door. Then, heart beating heavy, he took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

He didn't know who would answer the door, nor whom would be inside. He also didn't know where The Lion Knights were. Are they even in the station yet? He had second thoughts for a moment, what if they fight? But quickly these thoughts disappeared, replaced by anger and resolve as he reminded himself why he was here to begin with. Betrayal brought him here. It threatened nation itself, and Rex would restore order to his Imperium. No one, not Var, not Loreena, or even The Force itself would stop him from this.

Lori was surprised that Viken Dobson Viken Dobson would give himself up, even as a decoy. But she wasn't surprised that Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson would turn that idea down flat, which was a good thing. There was no reason that either of them needed to be sitting in jail cells right now. They had done nothing wrong.

She smirked a little at Var-Sulis Var-Sulis as he attempted to diffuse the situation with a bit of a flirt. Or rather it was an attempt at humour, anyways. Something that Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn had attempted as well. If only she could tell him that her nickname for Caedyn Arenais was 'Snotface'. It had been that since childhood. However nowadays she refrained from using it when they were around others. But one of these days....

A heavy feeling hit the pit of her stomach. Moreso than that it made her feel heavy, as though she was just draped with a weighted blanket, one that was made from a shadow.

Lori looked to Caedyn as he turned to her. He had felt that too. She nodded to his question. "He knows..." But the very idea of confronting Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun in this way seemed so unbelievable. Yet so had his actions as of late. She never dreamed of considering him an enemy. Lori had barely talked him down when he had beaten up Var. Now hopefully being outnumbered would help him to be talked down again.

The knock on the door startled her. Arla approached it. "The door is sealed. No one can get in without force."

Clenching her jaw somewhat, Lori shook her head a little. "There's the side door. Viken knows the way. Get out while you can. My brother and I will try to keep him busy." She approached the door cautiously. "Who's there? This meeting isn't open to the public. You'll have to come by another time." As she spoke, she waved her hand at the others and urged them to hurry up and leave.

I looked at the group before me as a knock echoed through the room. I immediately would unholster my twin EC-17 blasters and as Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun approached the door, I would take my holoprojector from my black utility belt. As the projector would illuminate, it was time to send a quick message to my team. "Titan's...This is your captain speaking. I want a sweep of all corridors leading to the H.Q. Identify and detain if needed. I want no surprises." I said lowly as something gave me a feeling we were about to encounter something powerful, dark and ugly. Rex.

I would step back a few feet as an image of one of the titan troopers would appear.

"Copy that sir. Executing a sweep now. Moving in." She replied as the holoprojector powered down.

I was not moving out of the room unless Lori commanded to do so. Seeing all of us together, it would take a united effort to stop Rex in his tracks. If it was him on the other side.

Tag: Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Caedyn Arenais Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson

Viken Dobson

Viken looked to Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson as she refused his offer. The others seemed to just let her have her way as though she was in charge. In some respects, while on this station, his older sister was.

He folded his arms across his chest while Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn , Caedyn Arenais , Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun and Var-Sulis Var-Sulis discussed things further. However no real plans were put in place yet. By now it seemed as though there wasn't enough time. A knock at the door by whom they all assumed was Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun echoed in the room. For a brief moment, Viken's heart skipped a beat. Avoiding people was one thing, but doing so because he was a wanted man was quite another.

Viken got the hint about the other exit though. Lori seemed to be urging him to go with the flapping of her hand. "Deedee, let's go. The more we're split up the better. Come on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom