Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A King's Court?

Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Had just recently reorganized his Empire into the Imperium. Traumatic events that took place had rippled effects across his entire Kingdom. Many questions were silently raised But in particular...The arrest warrants given that would loom over the heads of the Dobson family and Now Ex- Commander Var-Sulis. One person, in particular, Took a vested interest in the message from the King . She saw it clear as day..His telegraphed broadcast. He was betrayed..Bitter...Angry...Perhaps uncomfortable with the pace of his empire's growth..But..In this moment..Someone who could take all of his personal vengeance and help him in many ways would come to pay him a visit. She knew of Var-Sulis...And finally had obtained a solid lead to his whereabouts. And the Dobsons being captured would pay off tremendously. Lady Venhoelm calmly asks the Guard to let her have a moment with the King alone......

"Sir....There is a woman requesting to see you..Says she has vital information on a Lynn Dobson and that rat-bastard Var-Sulis." The Trooper claims as he awaits the uneasy King's response. Under the helmet, He was somewhat nervous. He heard tales of Kings and Queens who have become mentally..." shifted".

Tag: Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Second King of The Elysium Empire

He had been restless. The betrayal, the reformation, the silence of his master Martin Dux , Rex was the strongest man in The Imperium, but he was alone. The senate was united against him, and while he had plans to deal with them, it would take time and support...of which he had neither. No doubt the ever elusive Dobson Family was scheming against him, probably in conjunction with his "wife" Loreena, and her boyfriend Var-Sulis. Meanwhile The Grand Admirals, Burtch and Keatoch, were yet to take a stance. As was the case with the majority of The Military...most of them remained silent but some showed loyalty while others were deserting or going AWOL at the least. The Stormtroopers and Order of The Lion were at least loyal, thanks to the heavy vetting of recruits; Only loyal citizens were allowed in those branches.

No doubt Aculia Voland Aculia Voland was working against him. He knew she disliked his actions regarding the Nedji and the capital of Lionus...but they had been necessary to appease the Imperial Bloc, as well as make a statement diplomatically. He hadn't been so brash on Belsavis, had he? Or perhaps when he secured an alliance with The Silver Jedi Order? But as recent events showed, there was no satisfying these people. He could have united the galaxy and they'd still hate him.

"Sir....There is a woman requesting to see you..Says she has vital information on a Lynn Dobson and that rat-bastard Var-Sulis."

That was good news. Lynn Dobson was particularly dangerous, and Var-Sulis...well with him things were personal. "Let them in."

He would nod and give the signal to the other trooper at the entryway. The second storm trooper would turn and allow entry to the assassin who donned black and dark grey robes. Her elongated cape would rest over her shoulders as her hands slowly rose to peel back the hood over her head. She was quite thrilled to finally meet the infamous Rex Valhoun, having heard so much about him and the now-former Elysium's planetary conquest. She slowly approached and would give a slight bow. her greyed eyes would lock on to the powerful man before her.

"I won't be long your grace. I have simply come with some information that may prove..Vital..To you. Your proclaimation of the Empire was an inspiring one indeed. It is about time the filth within were exposed and disposed of. General Lynn Dobson of the estranged Dobson family....Through various intel..Which cost a good amount of cred..Has been spotted on Spindle of all places. Perhaps she is getting ready to flee or head towards the inner core of the galaxy. Although I'd imagine it would be rather difficult to hide when your name is addressed to many. On a more personal note..Var-Sulis..Former head of the E.I.A., Was spotted on Damascus station. I have a network of spies, but perhaps we could work briefly together. I am willing to bring any of these two to their knees and at your feet..Should you with to make a display of power and authority at their..EXPENSE.."

She grinned while her eyes seemed to glisten with an internal excitement. Hopefully, the King would accept any leads he could get.

Tag: Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

He hadn't expected a petite woman in dark black robes to enter. It was alarming, but only slightly, and he was frankly to exhausted to give a chit if she was some sort of assassin or dark jedi. If he were to die he would finally have peace. No Imperium, no politics, no betrayal. The woman got straight to the point as Rex poured himself a glass of whiskey, a gift from his marriage that he was just now opening. It was bittersweet, both literally and metaphorically. The marriage was what got him into office but it was also what got him into this mess. He swallowed down a shot of the bittersweet drink, feeling the burn and embracing the sweet aftertaste. It wasn't very smooth...just like the course his nation was on. But it passed, as would this crisis.

So. Linn Dobson was on Spindle. Probably gathering whatever allies that hadn't abandoned the Dobson family yet. Likely an insignificant number.

Var, on the other hand...on Damascus. Of course he was. The Empire had never been able to secure more than half ownership of that place. It had been enough, the station was vital to The Empire, and it would be vital to The Imperium, but at the moment it would be a hindrance. The Imperium supplied a significant amount of the station's security to protect its' own interests: The Refugees, The Docks, and The Bank. This would be vital in dealing with the extradition of Sulis, be it in some harsh diplomacy, or perhaps establishing a spy network of his own...which normally would be Var-Sulis' job, ironically. Just another issue. Who would lead The E.I.A.? He shook the thought from his mind.

"Good. You a Sith?" Rex said, using The Force to pass some Elysium Credits to the woman, as well as a sizeable Galactic credit chip.

She would nod in agreement at his gesture. Seeing the credits passed along to her almost instantly, revealed a few things. There were urgent matters to be taken care of, and there was a deep distain for the one known as Var-Sulis. She need not explain herself further nor reveal much about her as if the King wanted to know details he would ask as he sees fit.

"Not by proclamation. However, My goals are aligned with..Let's say...individuals who have an agenda that consists of SELF-preservation and annihilation of ones adversaries. I will see to it that Linn Dobson is captured..And from there you can do as you please. I do not take this lightly...And truth be told..I wish to be in service of your Empire."

She responded as she held the credits in her hand and placed them on the table before her.

"Allow me to do this free of charge..To prove my loyalty to a true King." She would propose as her hands would cuff behind her back with her chin held high.

Tag: Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

"Imperium." he corrected her, before addressing her answer, and her refusal to take the credits, "Our people wouldn't take kindly to a Sith being in our service. If you are to work with me, I welcome it, but you will keep your affinity to The Dark Side a secret. Furthermore I won't allow you into The Order of The Lion. That organization will remain neutral, The Dark Side is to be used, not worshipped. Apart from that, I accept your aid." Force knows I need it.

The Empire had always utilized mercenaries. This woman would likely be no different than any other. However her acceptance of The Dark Side would need to be watched. Sith and acolytes tended to have betrayal on their mind from the beginning. Fortunately Rex knew his history and wouldn't allow himself to become too trusting.

"Go then. Handle that Dobson scum. I have much to do, unless you have further concerns or questions."

"Nothing further my King." She replied simply with a bow. She then turned and would head out past the guards who watched her movements. Not that the King couldn't handle himself, but ever since the last person to approach unannounced, security was on high alert. Dana would exit down the corridor and through the open tunneled connectors that would head her back to her fighter. How she was able to take hold of such warcraft, no one knew. Security verified all documents to be in order, even though C class fighters such as that one normally belonged to generals of the Air corps. As she ascended the ladder and would enter the cockpit, retracting the ramp, she sat in her chair and began flipping switches. Turning on her locator and bringing up a hologram view of the galaxy, she would touch coordinates to Spindle set on auto pilot. It was time to meditate and let the fighter take her to the South West region of the planet, where Linn Dobson Linn Dobson was last seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom