Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Other Side of Peace | GA Invasion of TSE's Ziost/Tiss'sharl

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

2c006848373fde035444c3ad9028c6d2_5.png

suCJd9WS_o.jpg

aSITfd.jpg

"Come on you assholes..... I'm right here."​
Jax boldly ran deflected every shot that came at him wading through blasterfire and leaping directly into the enemies formation. It was hard for the Sith Troopers to target Jax since they were being picked off one by the Galactic Alliance Soldiers hidden behind the trees. They shot off a blanket of blaster bolts ripping through the Sith Troopers and causing chaos within their ranks. Immersing himself in the Force, Jax slipped into a battle trance of sorts swinging his green saber from side to side inexorable. Jax was like a destroyer droid with a Lightsaber striking as quick as a Vornskr, with one strike instantly killing 4 troopers simultaneously.​
The Jedi held out his hand using the force to pull three Sith Troopers close to him. With a massive leap, Jax held his Lightsaber slicing and dicing the soldiers in midair. Their body parts fell onto the ground as the men behind Jax began immerge from their hiding spots advancing yet providing Jax covering fire. A GA soldier threw a thermal detonator at one of the retreating Sith Troopers blowing them up. Jax batted away blaster bolts redirecting them to unsuspecting targets. One deflected bolt landed on a Sith Troopers helmet possibly melting his head in the process. It was unfortunate but Jax continued to press on immersed in the thrill of battle.​
The Prosecutor loomed above the Orbital Defense Center with gunships touching key areas. Jax inwardly groaned while he continued advancing towards the exit. He was rather grateful that none of the Shocktroopers were assigned to him. They were assigned to a different assignment in the battle but Jax and Ripley couldn't intercept their orders. All they know is that they were going to do something big at Ziost possibly gathering more evidence of the Jedi's "treachery".​
"We're almost there!" Jax shouted at his men force pushing two Sith Troopers to the large wall next to the entrance of the Orbital Defense Center. He'd hoped Ripley was grateful for the distraction he's given her, Jax hadn't seen her in two days. Just as he reached the entrance, Jax sensed a disturbance force, a chill ran down his spine causing him to pause.​
"I sense....." Jax nearly dropped his Lightsaber short of breath. The blaster bolts whizzing around him became background noise as Jax's legs felt like cinderblocks. He struggled to lift his feet just to advance, "there's someone here..... Someone familiar who's become more powerful."​
"SIR LOOKOUT!"​
A soldier's voice snapped Jax from his thoughts, a stray blaster bolt was about to pierce Jax's skull by at the last second he bought Lightsaber up to defect it right back at the shooter ending his life. More reinforcements gathered around the Orbital center some armed with Gatling lasers others with RPGs. "Pom is here," Jax whispered sidestepping a missile and using the force to prevent it from hitting his troops.​
"Frack things got a hell of a lot more complicated," he muttered pushing forward.​

MOSHED-2021-1-15-21-24-27.gif

KNIGHT OF THE NEW JEDI ORDER
ZIOST | REDEEMER | ABOVE NEW ADASTA
ARMOUR |
LIGHTSABER
UNDER THE INFLUENCE
cqs1XXW.png

7l8rOc6.png

I want? I need your help, maybe it’ll be more humane than what I’ve got in mind for our guest.

That was disappointing.

Something about Djorn’s expression made her uneasy. It was in the corner of his eyes and the tightness of his lips how badly he wanted to go further. Something shifted in her gut.

The water on the floor, signs of torture, the tail end of a threat… being a part of someone else’s work, especially work like this, made her uncomfortable. She tried to turn a blind eye to it, to prove herself better when they worked together, so he could see alternatives to his ultimatums –– but that desire seemed to remain justified. All too similar to some of Maynard’s methods. Means to an end.

She suppressed a shudder. The composition of the situation, the parallels between interrogative torture and experimentation, were too obvious. Everything about this woman, every situation she squared against Loske in, drew back repressed memories of her own laboratory days.

Apparently, whatever their previous relationship had been, there was no weight on it here. The Empire’s inculcation surpassed camaraderie. Which filled her with an acute sense of awareness and cold dread.

Her consternation with Eldaah did not stem from the woman’s power or her depth in darkness. It was what she represented. A mistake –– her still being alive after all the wrong she’d done was a mistake. Out of all the Sith that Maynard had slain, he’d paused, backed off in that final, decisive moment –– after being so personally targeted –– so they could arrest her. The proverbial necessity of disarming versus death. She was a blunt force weapon, dumped onto a battlefield and slicing through –– but when there was a moment to consider, to think...that’s when she chose mercy? And denying him that catharsis? She couldn’t make that mistake again. They couldn’t leave this room empty-handed. In that realization, she felt the same levels of desperate anger he’d felt on Felucia. Wherein the scorned action turns into a requirement. Means to an end. The end to repair the mistake she’d made in keeping the stubborn acolyte alive. The mistake that made her feel like their relationship was in an unquantifiable suspension; Like he’d gotten up in the middle of the night and not come back to bed yet. A vacancy but one she knew would feel right in time, and they’d settle back into position and dream on.

I need you to probe her mind, I’m sure after what I’ve done to her she barely has the mental fortitude to protect her mind. Sooner we’re done, the sooner we can purge Ziost. So are you up for it? Or do I have to enhance my techniques on her? Your call.”

"Mental probes can be so much trickier than a non-Force user thinks, and to be so invasive to another being without permission is not something a Jedi would do. Much more our style."

Loske needed to clear her head. To focus. To remain true to herself and her choices. All the many versions of herself. The collaborator, the friend, the student, the weapon, the lover –– she didn’t know which to employ right now. Who would have the most influence to get the furthest in this room. What would she say?

“You’re not going to give me permission?”

Ah so, the weapon. Motivated by the necessitous retribution of the lover.

She stepped forward to Eldaah’s containment. The room seemed to grow smaller in response like it was closing in. Loske’s approach was tenuous. As concave as the room felt, the walls pressing in, the walk to the restrained villain was long. She forced forward a steeling of her nerves, each step emboldened and just by waking she could feel a metamorphosis of necessary confidence calcifying her.

Her fingertips traced along the restraints, testing her reaction to the metal and the associated memories. Her readiness to consume. On request, the extraction device responded:

The shadows of Alliance Intelligence personnel speaking in low tones. Murmuring.
Djorn entering the room
splashes of water
splashes of water

A faint white glow illuminated the outline of her irises before she sided next to Eldaah, transitioning her awareness fully to the present.

Eldaah was unfortunately correct. There was extreme risk to using The Force to persuade a clever mind, especially one that wasn’t accommodating. Normally, only perceptive mentalists were able such luxuries. Not Loske. She’d only ever read through memories of people she had relationships with and who wanted to share, not..enemies with no previous link established and no willingness to reciprocate. Loske avoided making any expression that would evidence her reluctance.

Time was ticking. Djorn was right. The sooner they were done, the better the teams below would be. Her friends.

Listlessly, her head shook slowly in response to their banter. “Don’t make the mistake of thinking you already know a Jedi’s limits and assume they can be tested.”

But if they’d already tried everything else, maybe this was the right call. And Loske saw little purpose in reminding the daughter of darkness that giving in would be a tidier alternative than prolonging the session. And maybe, just maybe, Eldaah would hate it so much she’d end it early and give up.

Before positioning herself to establish physical contact — always necessary for her to pull memories — she moved to Djorn’s side and dropped her voice to a nigh inaudible decibel.

“I’ll do it — I'm the reason her head is on her shoulders, I’ll force my way in there if I need to.

But I need more to go off. More connections. All I have is you and her working for The Empire’s intelligence and her affiliation to Raaf. Anything more personal I can look for when I’m in there? Something like a landmark I can navigate to? Otherwise I could get stuck in there with no direction."

ALLIES | NJO | GA | Djorn Bline Djorn Bline

ENEMIES | TSE | Eldaah Aderyn Eldaah Aderyn

Last edited:

tIA7UPc.png

the M I S T R E S S
M A L C O N T E N T

FOCUS: Jax Thio Jax Thio

Pom-Side.jpg

Battlemind. The Nightsister reached out in the Force and connected her thoughts to the Sith Imperial Troopers outside the Temple. She would allow the Force to Foreshadow the attacker's intentions, and guide the soldiers to react with Precognition.

Barrier. She stormed outside and raised a Force Barrier between the attacking Jedi and the Imperial Troops. As the Galactic Alliance invaders bombarded the core of the battalion with explosives, Pomstychtivé ripped a hollowed out crystal from her collar and flicked it into the air overhead. The Potion contents spewed from the vial as it spun midair. The concussion from the assaulting blasts were suddenly stunted and then exploded back out in the direction of the Galactic Alliance bastards who shot in her general direction in the first place. The Imperials had a better grasp of their situation and began operating as the war machine they have been trained to be.

The Nightsister Matriarch was standing there amidst the chaos, then vanished into thin air, while the Imperials continued to defend the city as a unified force and with professional savagery.

Ahead of the troopers she reappeared and the sand began to swirl. Suddenly a sinkhole began to open up. Out walked the Anubian Sand Demons, setting themselves between the forces. Their presence with intent to support the Sith sparked assurance to the troops.

Standing at over seven feet tall the Anubians called the earth into their service, raising up a wide dust devil to stunt the visual acuity of the invading Alliance ahead of them.

MnUiTEN.png

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Twelve Years Ago
Panic. Anxiety. Fear. Those wicked emotions were what the boy faced every night. He woke from his slumber with screams as loud as thunder, nightmarish visions plagued him like the deadliest of poxes. Entities whose figures could not be physically described visited him while he slept, taunting him as he lay immobile in his murky bed of filth. They stared into his bright blue eyes, as innocent as the sky. They tore at his skin and forced themselves down his throat and into his lungs, suffocating him as he drowned in the pits of mud and bile underneath that creaky bridge on Myrkr. And then, just as the boy thought his life was over, he woke up from the ghostly paralysis. He wanted to scream.

But his brother was there for him. Protecting him, as any good brother would do. "Its ok, you're ok," the brother said, with tears in his eyes. Only when the boy screamed did the brother cry. "Nothing's going to hurt you, I'm here. It wasn't real. I'm here, do you see me?"

The brother's voice was raspy and dehydrated, desperate and pleading. His eyes were darker than black, yet displayed kindness brighter than light. "Its ok, everything is going to be ok." The boy stopped shaking, and cried as he embraced the only family he had left. Together, underneath that disgusting, miserable bridge. It was the two of them against the galaxy. When one cried, the other would stand strong. As long as they were together, there was nothing that could stop them. It didn't matter what they faced.

Then the boy's brother was stolen from him.

And the galaxy paid the price for it.

On Ziost
Allies: TSE
Enemies: GA, Takui Takui
The whispers would not leave Lark's mind as he traversed the battlefield on the glaciers of Ziost. He hardly paid any heed to the soldiers that he felled around him, they were faceless mannequins that only served to distract from something greater. A method that would save this planet, this refuge, from the scourge of the light. Those false promises, those delusions of hope and lies of life. The murmurs offered peace for those without hope, salvation for those whom the light neglected. The abandoned, the forlorn. Yes, if I can provide a bit of hope for those poor souls, perhaps I can offer peace to those who I once thought would never obtain it.

And then, the whispers took form.

A man, perhaps a few years older than Lark. His skin was an alabaster white, as pale as the oldest ghosts. But his eyes and hair were pure blackness. A void of unfathomable dark. And yet, there was love in those eyes. After all, they were the same ones that saved him from his spectral hauntings so many years ago.

"Brother!" So much time had passed, Lark couldn't even remember the true name of his elder sibling. After all this time, now was when he finally chose to show himself? Was he the cause of these peculiar sounds? His brother had only ever sought to provide sanctuary for his family. Of course, it made sense that he'd hope to provide a home for all those who had been left with nothing. Lark ran up to the specter, aware it was but a shadow of his sibling's true form. But that surely meant his brother was nearby. "I'm here, brother. How can I help?" Finally, the two were together again.

That meant that nothing could stop them now.

His brother's form was wispy, wraithlike. But his voice was as familiar was the street one played on as a child. Lark, brother, I'm so proud of you. It has not been an easy journey. I've seen only hints of the trials you've faced. And yet, here you are. The ghost stalled his speech, and it seemed as though even that apparition seemed to shed a tear.

"I've searched for you," Lark said. "I've found our sister, I'll be seeing her soon. Where are you, brother? We can flee from here, and the three of us can spend the rest of our lives in peaceful solitude!"

But the shadow of his brother shook his head. Not yet, little bird. There are still those on Ziost who need our help. Those who've lost their siblings, who have nothing but the dark to bring them happiness. Help them, then you can find me.

"Hah! So you play big brother for all of the lost. What must I do to assist?"

His brother's image pointed towards a building, less than a hundred meters from where the duo stood. There is what will save the forsaken. But be warned, one who seeks to further bind those who are lost already lies within.

Lark nodded his head, and with speed that matched the harshest blizzard dashed towards the building. With a nudge of the Force a glass window shattered, and Lark targeted the silver light in the room. A scarlet blade erupted in Lark's hand, and he brought it down hard against the Jedi, seeking to protect the artifact that his brother wished Lark to open. The box that would save the lost and abandoned. And that which might finally have him reunited with his brother, in the flesh.

Finally, Lark thought. We might finally know peace.

New_GA1.png

2c006848373fde035444c3ad9028c6d2_8.png

PROSPERITY’S PROTECTOR
THERE IS NO CHAOS, THERE IS HARMONY

THE NEW JEDI ORDER | STRIKE TEAM OVERSIGHT |
PROSPERITY ABOVE ZIOST
CONGREGATION

cj2JhgK.png

Managing the reactions of nascent talent was laborious and expected given the youthfulness of The Alliance’s Jedi Order. Their irrefutable zeal made them a burdensome bunch, and The Alliance’s decision to light a torch on the darkest of worlds set their emotions ablaze.

Anxieties escalated.

Asmundr was forced to respond.

THERE IS NO PASSION, THERE IS SERENITY | STRIKE TEAM WINDU
Takui Takui
| Mrurh'en'lase | Hel Mrurh'en'lase | Hel | Creuat Creuat | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

Concern flooded the minds of those witnessing the conflict of the Silver Jedi and the Padawan.

Master San Tekka, who had saved his life on Korriban, was accompanying the more turbulent Jedi. With him in such near proximity, Asmundr borrowed from the wells of his balance and redistributed to those that needed it. Confidence to Knight Fisto, to remember and reinforce trust in his padawan.

The Padawan, Mrurh'en'lase | Hel Mrurh'en'lase | Hel would be encouraged to remember harmony. Serenity. Peace. Not insomuch that it would alter her personality, but keep her grounded against the one trying to insert herself into the dark hybrid’s conscience.

THERE IS NO IGNORANCE, THERE IS KNOWLEDGE
A trill of realization speared through Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze and hardened into something that congealed along his spine. Asmundr felt it reverberate through his lungs, and a replica of that chill coursed through his chest, shoulders and hands. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. Dagon was learning something; he had to know it was okay to learn, to discover, and that it took considerable effort to understand. Bodes of this rationale poured into the young Padawan.

THERE IS NO IGNORANCE, THERE IS KNOWLEDGE | STRIKE TEAM RHYSODE: Auteme Auteme | Reiner Talmanes Reiner Talmanes | Aelys | Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku

Dread.

Asmundr couldn’t see what it was that gave them this sensation. It was clouded, a silhouette of darkness that was beyond his understanding and indirectly intersected his patterns. He sent a node of reinforcement through, to embolden and strengthen so their will might be accomplished.

New_GA1.png

BATTLMELD: ACTIVE
ALLIES | NJO | GA
STRIKE TEAM TANO: Mishel Kryze | Cotan Sar'andor | Coren Starchaser | Romi Jade
STRIKE TEAM WINDU: Takui Takui | Creuat Creuat | Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze | Mrurh'en'lase | Hel Mrurh'en'lase | Hel | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka
STRIKE TEAM RHYSODE: Auteme Auteme | Aelys | Reiner Talmanes Reiner Talmanes | Gala Geert

ENEMIES | TSE | THE DARKSIDE

VeYyIV2s_o.jpg

Outer Rim Territories // Esstran Sector // Ziost.
New Adasta - “The Gateway to the Empire.”
7th Mechanized Regiment, Attached to the Prosecutor.

RZ9C064.png
+00:05 After Mission Commencement.
Strategium; Primary Command Deck - The “Prosecutor.”
Battlegroup Kenobi; 2nd Fleet; 1st Taskforce.

Begin Your Landings...

Adjusting to the darkness and the false-firelight of the tactical display table, Captain Jor’Dosta let out a heavy sigh of frustration. Their Warships managed to breach the orbital defence grid through sheer dumb luck, and every second they remained within the planet’s orbit spelled mounting disaster. If those guns were to come back online whilst disgorging their troop complement, it was unlikely that the shields would hold for very long. While their Starfighters were deployed to intercept these guns, their numbers slowly whittled down by the surface emplacements. It was a stressful situation to be in, but the Captain had gradually grown accustomed to such reckless acts over the years.

With the Jedi working in concert with the Military, acting as advisors or leading from the Front, they always seemed eager to drive themselves into the heart of the enemy without delay. Thus, to meet their demands - or counsel, as they called it - more lives had to be put on the line to ensure their success. With one rapid strike after another, the Sith Empire would likely be kept at bay whilst the Alliance set themselves to work. However, as often noted throughout history, even the best-laid plans never survive contact with the enemy. With everything proceeding swimmingly so far, a sliver of doubt began to enter Jor’Dosta’s mind. Something had to go wrong.

That was when his eyes drifted away from the tactical display table towards the ensuing battle that raged around the planet. The heavens above Ziost were filled with blinding displays of light as the Alliance and Sith Empire’s naval forces exchanged one volley of plasmatic cannonade after another. In a way, the sight was morbidly beautiful. Even though the Captain knew that dozens of lives were snuffed out with every unshielded barrage, it was a sight that made his shrivelled heart soar. Nothing was beautiful because it lasted, and there was something oddly calming in the death and destruction wrought amongst the silence of space. Such a death made for a beautiful end, Jor’Dosta thought. At least then, his corpse, along with those who died in the infinite void, would be preserved, unlike those who perished upon the planet’s surface. His spine shivered at the thought of the local fauna feasting upon his remains.

lhlbLop.png
“Captain!”
a voice called out, preceded by the sound of parting doors. “We’ve got the latest reports for your review.” Jor’Dosta nodded, narrowly missing the holographic viewport and the bulkhead after that. He pivoted with militaristic ease and accepted the datapad that the crewman was holding. With his eyes focusing on the crystalline surface before him, the Captain scrolled the data and absorbed what new information there was.

It seemed that the first transports were away. They were gunships laden with soldiers, armour, and countless pieces of war material. While they would have a rough go of it during their approach, several starfighter squadrons did what they could to pave the way. Nearly a dozen pilots were splashed down by the enemy emplacements, unlucky individuals that couldn’t escape the storm of plasmatic hellfire that came their way. Their names would be remembered as Heroes of the Alliance, regardless of the Battle’s outcome. But, it was just as likely that they’d be forgotten as soon as they were etched into some memorial to honour the fallen. Nevertheless, their sacrifices allowed their comrades the time they needed to deploy to the surface.

From there, the Captain absorbed the remainder of the data and watched out of the corner of his eyes as the collated reports materialized nearby. Some of his Squadrons reported their successes as they began taking out the disabled guns situated directly above the Prosecutor, whilst others encountered resistance. The Sith Empire wasn’t going to make it easy for the Alliance, Jor’dosta mused.

:: Gunnery Control, :: the Captain began, as he placed down the newly acquired datapad. :: Bring our dorsal cannons about and have them support our Starfighters. If the Sith Empire wishes to protect their vaunted orbital defence network, let’s make them choose between our guns or the deployed squadrons. ::

A simple confirmation and acknowledgment were transmitted in reply. Mere seconds later, the Prosecutor’s dorsal cannons swivelled about and began targeting the nearby combat installations. Although their lethality was disabled, they still posed a significant threat should they recover from their temporary power loss. Thus, Jor’Dosta believed it would be in his best interests - along with that of the deploying’ Strike Team’ - to permanently remove those combat satellites from the equation.

After the command was given, the Captain began refocusing his efforts towards the expedient disembarkation of his warships’ troop complement. With several gunships of the first wave already dusting off and proceeding towards the surface, Jor’Dosta began ordering the second wave to prepare themselves for their drop. He wasn’t sure how long those installations would remain out of commission, and for this mission to be accomplished - they needed as many boots on the ground as they could manage. It was a frustrating situation to be in, to be sure, and the Captain wondered how his juniors would fare if they were in his position.

“By the Force,” Jor’Dosta muttered. “Be swift, for I wish to not tarry longer than needed.”

RZ9C064.png

+0:35 After Mission Commencement.
Hangar Bay 04; Deployment Deck - The “Prosecutor.”
7th Mechanized Regiment; 2nd Company; 4th Platoon; 1st Squad.
The Second Wave...

Trooper Milo Hernan was as fresh as Alliance marines could be. Before the Stygian Campaign began in earnest, the man spent weeks undergoing his two-fold training. During the long days beneath an alien sun, the would-be warrior conditioned his body for the perils that awaited him in the depths of the Sith Empire. His mind, however, was hypnotically sculpted during their short nights beneath that foreign moon. While it wasn’t a readily adopted practice within the Defence Force’s entirety, Hernan believed that having information imprinted into his thoughts would make him a better soldier. Not only would he have a vast repository to draw from. It was only a simple matter to render that acquired data into physical prowess—something about knowledge being power.

Nevertheless, nothing that Trooper Hernan garnered during his nightly flash-training sessions could prepare him for the reality of War. He had only heard tales of the Chaos that their enemies unleashed. Of how the Sith Empire torched the entirety of the Braxtant Run as their New Imperial adversaries claimed victory. And how they were all too willing to sacrifice their indoctrinated populace to defeat their enemies. It was vile that they would stoop to such self-destructive tactics. What made matters worse were the tales of horror that resonated around the supposed deployment of chemical and biological weapons. The others in his Squad had names for these creatures, but the bright-eyed Trooper had come to call them Demons.

They were creatures, drawn from the depths of his darkest nightmares. Horrors wrought from stolen flesh and bone. In every story the Trooper heard, these Demons carved their way through portions of the Alliance’s vanguard. They killed the veterans and newbies alike before massed volleys of plasma-fire brought them down. There was a part of him that hoped he wouldn’t encounter these creatures on the planet below. Yet, the truth of the situation was likely to be disappointing once it was revealed. There was a towering citadel of basalt and sorcery that lurked on the horizon. From there, it was rumoured that the most horrific alchemical creations stalked within those darkened halls.

And, should the Masters of that Citadel wish it, those creatures could be unleashed upon the streets of New Adasta, butchering allies and enemies alike.

A hearty slap on the shoulder pulled the Trooper’s errant thoughts back to reality. :: I need you with us, Trooper. If you start to daydream on the surface, you’ll put yourself and the rest of your Squad at risk. :: The voice, though mechanically processed, belonged to Milo’s Sergeant. His name, rank, and a brief iteration of his service history showed up in the corner of his armoured visor. The man was decorated as a combat veteran and was worthy of the station they held. He also had everyone’s respect under his command, as the Sergeant proved they were a capable battlefield commander. Not only could his thoughts remain clear during a firefight, the man never seemingly lost his cool when things went tits up.

:: Yes, Sergeant. :: Milo replied with a tinge of embarrassment coating his words.

:: Now, First Squad! :: the Sergeant’s helm boomed. :: We’re to be a part of the Second Wave heading to the surface. General Treicolt, Major Tycho and some of our best Pilots in the Alliance have already made Planetfall. They’re making our jobs all the easier as they soften up our approach vectors. ::

Some of the Marines pounded fists and gave voice to their approval. But, at a gesture from their Sergeant - the early celebrations were silenced.
m0fHr2s.png
:: Just because it’ll be easier doesn’t mean that it’ll be a blue milk run. We don’t know if the Sith have pulled their Civilians out of the Capital City or if they’ve armed them like they did at Dantooine. Sadly, our intelligence in that area is lacking - so pick your targets carefully. We aren’t monsters and don’t slaughter non-combatants because they’re ‘happily’ serving the wrong side. ::

:: If I see anything other than blue rings hitting rowdy ‘Non-Coms’:: the Sergeant continued, lifting his service pistol for emphasis. :: I’ll execute you myself and leave your corpse for the locals to do with as they please. :: Trooper Hernan swallowed, hard. With the possibility of Civilians in the Combat Zone, the man would have to be extra careful with every shot he took. Instinctively, the Alliance Marine unslung his rifle and began thumbing the fire-selector. Some of his nearby comrades considered doing the same. Still, their eyes drifted back towards their Sergeant as the man concluded their briefing.

Lightning warfare was the name of the game. Alliance forces rapidly deploy to the surface and rush the defence emplacements through combined arms. Once the walls were breached, they would move onto the second stage of their assault and swiftly assail the Sith-Imperial orbital command centre. Should that structure fall, the defence network that orbited Ziost would likely be turned against its masters and bring a swift end to this portion of the campaign. The second wave was intended to support the advance of the first and rout any remnants of the Sith-Imperial garrison left behind.

Sweeping up after the speartip, Milo’s Sergeant called it. It would be far from glorious, but as the Trooper’s first foray into actual combat - rather than simulated environs? The battle was likely to be an experience worthy of recollection. And so, as the last-minute munition checks were completed, Trooper Hernan and the rest of his Squad mounted up in their Gunship. Their porcelain-white armour, trimmed with yellow affectations, was soon bathed in the crimson lights that hung overhead. There was no going back now, the Trooper thought to himself as the blast door slid shut.

Soon, Milo would get his first taste of actual combat.

RZ9C064.png
+0:55 After Mission Commencement.
“Iron Duke,” Glaive-Class Fighter Tank.
7th Mechanized Regiment; Command Section.

Hit The Ground Running...

"All systems are green," Major Tycho began as he withdrew his armoured gauntlet away from a nearby terminal. His words were echoed by several others over his unit's encrypted channels, which filled the Alliance Marine with a small measure of pride. Sadly, such emotion was swiftly tempered by the reality of the situation. He was sequestered in an armoured box magnetically bound to a descending gunship and bracketed by anti-aerial guns on the surface. It was a terrible situation to be in, and his flesh began to prickle. Yet, as more slices of time were carved from the Fighter Tank's chronometre, the Major began counting his lucky stars.

Not all of his comrades were so lucky, however. Some of the descending gunships found their shields collapsing under the heavy concentration of enemy fire. Their armoured hulls were blown open, as others found themselves blossoming into fiery flowers once their munitions were prematurely detonated. Tycho would mourn their losses as the battle concluded and would likely etch their names and unit citations into his Fighter Tank's cockpit. But, despite the sadness that sought to steal away his thoughts, the Major couldn't lose heart. Their sacrifices would ensure their mission's success, and the Sith Empire would crumble beneath the ocean of blood that ate away at their foundations.

As the Gunship speared towards the surface, Tycho felt the pull of the planet's gravitic field tug at his stomach. It wasn't a pleasant sensation, but years of conditioning helped the Marine through the worst of it. He exhaled heavily as the pressure began to normalize. After his body grew accustomed to the planet's atmospherics, Tycho began activating the Fighter Tank's propulsion systems in preparation for the drop. Once released from the Carry-All's embrace, the Iron Duke, as the Fighter Tank was named, would hit the ground running. There would be no room for any mistakes or delays from this point forward. His entire Regiment was broken in two and were dying by the numbers with every passing second.

Every ounce of alacrity that he and his chosen steed could muster would need to be employed if the 7th Regiment survived the coming assault.

:: Touch down in three, :: the Carry-All's pilot announced, as the pull from the planet's gravity grew ever stronger.

:: Two... One... ::

:: Release! Release! Release! ::

Tycho's fingers reacted longer before his mind could pulse the command.

Within a moment, the Fighter Tank was released from the Carry-All's grasp. Running on its own repulsorlift suite, Tycho slammed his armoured boot down on the accelerator and began his approach towards the City's walled exterior. As his shields and weapon systems cycled to active and ready status, the Major watched as the chaos of the battlefield unfolded around him. Explosions were erupting all-around him whilst Alliance Gunships began deploying their precious cargo to the surface.

nOu8Og1.png
As the 'Iron Duke' raced towards the walls, the Fighter Tank ran afoul of a surface emplacement, whose guns peppered the heavens with plasmatic hellfire. While there were several such installations stitched across the planet's surface, this one was within range. Tycho offered his visor's reflective curvature a small smile as his fingers tightened around the control stick's triggers. His cannons, primed and ready for action, shouted with all the fury they could muster as they discharged their lethal payloads into the installation's armoured exterior. After seconds of 'skating' across the planet's surface, Tycho noted that his weapons didn't have the desired effect. The emplacement still functioned despite bites being torn from the metallic surface.

He needed to hit it with something harder. But, as the Major's thumb drifted towards the warhead's firing mechanism - the emplacement's turret began tracking towards him. Tycho knew that should this installation draw a bead on him with all four barrels bearing down on him, it would all be over. He doubted that his shields, those impressive in their own right, could withstand the firepower of that magnitude from such a short distance. The first volley would likely breach his plasmatic barriers and bathe the Fighter Tank's surface in molten hellfire. The successive barrages would core through the heated armoured plating and end his life in the blink of an eye.

Tycho wouldn't allow that to happen, not when most of the 7th's armour was deploying to the surface. They needed their Commander, just as he needed them. Together, they would see each other through the Chaos and likely towards the Victory that awaited them on the other side. So, the Major's hands acted out on instinct. They twisted rapidly, which threw the entirety of the Fighter Tank into a strafing arc that barely outpaced the swivelling cannons of the emplacement. The ground where the 'Iron Duke' once occupied was stitched with plasmatic cannonade, throwing up billowing columns of glassed earth.

Tycho gritted his teeth as the gravitic pressure mounted. He needed to focus. The man pushed through the discomfort and allowed his Fighter Tank's targeting systems to track their stationary quarry. Once the lock was achieved and the computer chimed, the Major slammed his thumbs home. The Fighter Tank belched forth a pair of warheads that impacted the emplacement's surface, melting the durasteel plating. A resulting explosion caused the guns to fall silent as their barrels were blasted apart and scattered across their surroundings.

"Scratch one!" Tycho whooped.

As the Major reorientated his Fighter Tank towards the City's Walls, the 'Iron Duke' was joined by other Fighter Tanks and Speeders from the 7th Mechanized. Their deployment was met by measured degrees of success, but those that managed to make it onto the surface followed their Commander’s lead in the end. With the Wolfpack and the rest of Strike Team Skywalker charging the defences of New Adasta, Tycho and his Speartip raced after.

The Jedi, nor their rival Brothers-in-arms, would have all the glory this day.

| Ryv Ryv | Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | Krau Rook | Aelys | Bayaz Bayaz | Leon Gallo Leon Gallo | Caldon Tenneth Caldon Tenneth |
@Sith Defenders of New Adasta​

Last edited:
aU2FXe.md.png

KorribanBannersY.jpg

DAWN BRINGER
THE NEW JEDI ORDER | ESCAPE FROM KORRIBAN

Br8YpBr.png

The dark catacombs that had been carved out deep beneath the surface of Korriban had proven treacherous for the old Jedi Master. Built to confound, confuse, and confine, the ancient tombs were also notably haunted by the lingering energies of the Sith Lords that were buried there. To make matters worse, Zoryu found himself pursued by living Sith as well. His lungs burned as he made his way swiftly through the twisting, turning stone corridors. The lightstaff, which he had managed to keep hold of during his fall, was not illuminated so as not to draw unwanted attention and he found himself scrambling along the walls, feeling his way in the opposite direction of the guttural screams and his of sabers that pursued him.

At a junction, filled with alcoves that held horrifying visages of long-forgotten Sith, he allowed himself a moment of reprieve and collapsed onto the pedestal of a felled statue. The old Jedi tried to steady his breathing and lifted the tip of the staff, allowing his force energies to flow through it and filled the small chamber with a dim white light. His bright blue eyes squinted through the shadow to read the ancient script on one of the statue bases. "Here... lies... the... dread lord..." he said quietly, deciphering the words carefully, "Darth-"

DismalAdolescentFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

A sound like bones cracking caused him to fall silent and the light faded quickly. He rounded on the room, surprised to find it eerily empty. Zoryu could no longer hear the heavy footfalls and hissing sabers of his pursuers, but as he searched for the source of the sound a saber ignited behind him, filling the room with an angry red light. Instinctively, his saber flew into his free hand and he lurched upwards in time to meet the forceful downswing of a ghostly red blade. The Jedi grunted with effort as he threw the saber aside and turned his staff on the specter. The crown of the light staff radiated Force energy that caused the Sith's phantom to shrink back in pain.

Zoryu gave a mighty swing of his saber and the bright blue blade cut through the figure like a mist, causing it to dissipate in a hiss of anger. The hair on the back of his neck stood on end as the room filled with Darkside energy. He could feel the presence of other entities. No sooner had he sensed them did two more shadowy forms materialize in front of him, sabers that looked frighteningly too real igniting in their hands. He did not hesitate, tossing his blade at one of the figures, dispersing it, before swinging his staff at the other two. Explosions of lightside energy flashed like lightning as the staff made contact and around him, a shield of light deflected their blows until his saber returned to his outstretched hand.​

jqYw1e.gif

The otherworldly assailants fell back against the stone walls, stunned and Zoryu took the opportunity to retreat down one of the unexplored passageways. Behind him, he could hear the unsettling noises of the dead in hot pursuit. When he glanced back he could see the dark figure scuttling along the walls and ceiling as the living Sith reappeared at the end of the corridor. He allowed himself to be embued with strength through the Force and lept high into the air. His blade ignited as it reached his hand and in a whirl of robes, he carved a deep gash in the cave ceiling. The corridor trembled as massive boulders collapsed behind him. Zoryu did not stop to look at his handiwork but guessed by the dejected sounds that followed he had been successful in cutting off his pursuers.

He could feel an ache in his joints from the exertion his body had been put through over the last few days fighting and fleeing from his would-be captors. The Jedi Master had contended with some of the most deadly Sith in known history and lived to tell the tale and he did so for one very important reason: Auteme Auteme had to know what he saw as he fell. Leaning heavily on the lightstaff, he shuffled into a wide, brightly lit cavern. Above him, he could see the dismal skies of Korriban and could tell that something major had caused the opening above. Massive boulders and remnants of ships littered what looks like a ritual chamber. And to Zoryu's great surprise a mostly intact X-Wing sat several meters away. He smiled and with renewed hope, navigated the treacherous path to the ship. "I am coming, Auteme," he said softly as he cleared debris from the wing of the ship and climbed into the cockpit.

Veuc.gif

ALLIES | NJO | GA | Auteme Auteme | Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze | Asmundr Varobalder Asmundr Varobalder
ENEMIES | TSE | THE DARKSIDE |

0pJr3YN.png

THE_PRODIGAL_SON
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
[VIBES] | [DRIP]

There was death in the air.

He'd felt that familiar shiver pulsate down his spine before. It was the feeling that accompanied the essence of one's life exiting the body, usually by means other than natural. A feeling that he'd slowly been getting use to, given his role throughout the length of the Third-Imperial Civil War. But it wasn't the feeling of death which piqued his interest as their team made their way to the threshold of the room itself. It was the sense of dread which permeated from behind those doors, lingering throughout the air and threatening to suffocate the Jedi through the pressure of its presence alone. He'd felt a similar pressure on Dantooine, and his assumptions were all too accurate once the doors opened up and revealed who it was.

"Carnifex." Lucien mused out loud.

The Order had long sought to exterminate the former Dark Lord of the Sith. Lucien had actively waged war since the Order's inception, all in the name of exterminating the corrupted Empire that his dynasty had created. Border-worlds lingered on the brink of freedom through the combined efforts of the New Imperials and their allies. But none of their efforts had ever brought them close to removing the head -- both figuratively and literally -- from the beating heart of the Zambrano Empire. A one-in-a-million shot presented itself to him, it seemed. If he could kill Carnifex, perhaps the war would finally be close to an end. The thought of doing so brought his heart to an unending pound within his chest.

He stepped forwards with that thought in mind, only to pause and glance back at the two Jedi he accompanied. No amount of brazen confidence would win these three the day, even if Lucien fought without care for his own well-being. His failures upon the plains of Dantooine no longer haunted his thoughts, but nearly dying upon the sands of Korriban had given him the reality check he needed. Prolonged combat would see the ones in his company exposed to a danger that had just slaughtered a room filled with Sith without as much as breaking a sweat. No glory awaited them in doing battle with this abomination of a man, only death if their encounter was too prolonged.

But until then, something had to be done. "A good Padawan follows their master's lead-- or so i've been told." A hand patted the Miralukan on the shoulder, just as Luc broke their line and moved ahead of the others. He wasn't use to being supportive to other Jedi, let alone when faced with a Sith as overwhelming as the one before them. "Regardless- Don't get too cocky, and we'll be alright."

A hand shifted to his belt, unclipping the black hilt of his lightsaber into his hand. A brilliant aqua pulsed forth from the hilt as he firmly placed himself between Carnifex and the Jedi to his rear. The overwhelming presence of the Sith Emperor shuttered down his spine once more, but Luc wouldn't falter. He couldn't afford to fail, and to let those around him get hurt. He'd hold the man off for as long as it took, and together the three would come out of the situation alive.

That familiar smirk of his curled onto his lips. "You're alot shorter than the propaganda makes you out to be, Emperor."

He leaped forwards after the taunt was delivered. Powering through the Sith's immense pressure to deliver a flurry of interconnecting strikes, he would attempt to deliver the sympathy of death that he once promised to Prazutis in the months that had passed. In truth it was just an attempt to gain the momentum, an d to put the Sith onto the backpedal from the start. Although his optimism had shredded once confirming who their enemy was, there was too much to lose for him to let fate run its course. He was a Jedi like the others, but Luc was also a New Imperial, through and through.

Defiance was all he had to give.

Auteme Auteme | Kisaku Oroken Kisaku Oroken | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

Last edited:
Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

suCJd9WS_o.jpg

aSITfd.jpg

Another tremor in the Force.​
This time Jax powered through the disturbance, he nearly died because he was distracted in battle one mistake usually meant instant death. Observing the battlefield, the charge was halted by two Sith Trooper heavies each carrying Gatling guns. More reinforcements ran down as well firing missile launchers towards the center. Calling upon the force, Jax deflected two of them using one hand while batting away blaster bolts with the other. "The Sith Troopers are putting up a real fight." Jax clenched his teeth seeing one of his men get shot in the chest, smoke coming out from the hole as he fell face first onto the ground.​
Three more of Jax's troops fell as the Jedi flung his Lightsaber the blade decapitating two heavy soldiers who were in the process of reloading their RPGs. "That should take off some pressure! Let's keep pushing" Jax ordered sprinting through the cannonade the Force guiding his movements as he waded his way like a snake slithering through the cracks in the deserts of Jakku.​
Calling upon his Lightsaber again, Jax and his troopers made slow but steady progress onto the Defense until a large barrier erected between him and the Sith Troopers. "Damn!" Jax skidded to a stop careful to avoid the newly summoned barrier. One of the boys weren't so lucky and he ran into the active barrier his entire body disintegrating.​
"Fracking shit!" Jax said. "This barrier has been summoned through magic. "We're gotta to find the summoner and take them out."​
"Sir look!" A Private shouted but Jax didn't need to hear the young man's voice. He can already sense her presence. "Pom....." The Jedi's heart filled with dread for a moment but he quickly dispelled of it as he rose his head to face the Nightsister. She had appeared in front of the troopers persistent and face full of vengeance. It looked like neither of them had forgotten about Korriban. Jax had been training not only to prepare himself to be a better teacher for Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin but also to face Pom again. Their reunion was inevitable and Jax can sense the hatred and conviction within her. "She has become very powerful." Jax held his Lightsaber in front of him.​
Sand began to form around Pom as a sinkhole began to emerge from under Jax's troops. 5 men fell in screaming the process while Jax did a high backflip staying away from the hole. In it climbed large demons, each of them staring at Jax. "Well frack me," Jax said laughing nervously. "We got ourselves Anubian Sand Demons."​

Elena Lowe

E

fZNew3O.png

ICmZ6EI.png

Private Karina Lowe - Sorzus Sith Academy, Ziost
Objective: Do as you’re told
Equipment: Flight Suit ~ Judicator Battle Rifle ~ Particle Pistol ~ Power Mace
Allies: TSE - Darth Daiara Darth Daiara - Darth Strosius Darth Strosius - Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru
Enemies: GA - Strike Team Windu ( Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka - Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze - Creuat Creuat - Takui Takui - Mrurh'en'lase | Hel Mrurh'en'lase | Hel ) Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill

OgqS7bQ.png
Sniper_Trap

The Alliance forces came forward, and the academy’s defences sprung to life. Living statues rushed forward to clash with oncoming Jedi, and Sithspawn mutants burst from within, commanding the attention of the invaders. It was fortunate the defences were as robust as they were, for it seemed the Jedi had come with the sole intention of nipping the growing Sith in the bud. It was logical, in its own way, to cull the next generation of the enemy before they could grow to be a threat, but it more than demonstrated how twisted the Jedi had become in their campaign against the Sith. For them, it seemed, there was nothing that could not be justified.

Karina watched the clash unfold through the sights of her rifle, flitting between silhouetted targets and frantically moving figures. One Jedi in particular caught her attention and she trailed him with her blaster, following his movements as he charged towards the academy, brandishing a white-coloured saber. She took in a deep breath and followed his movements. He looked confident, proficient, but they were well-hidden, and a well-placed shot would take him down easily. Karina took in a deep breath, her ocular implants doing most of the work of aiming and tracking the target while her aural sensors drowned out background noise for concentration.

As Karina tracked the Jedi one of the emerging Sithspawn leaped out and attacked, causing the figure to grapple with it and leave himself exposed.She took her chance and fired, hissing between her teeth as the shot struck low, dissipating against his back and scorching the armour. She took aim again but paused, watching in amazement as the Jedi dispatched the Sithspawn beast, his saber blazing furiously.

“Jedi, white lightsaber, in the front of the group.” Karina said in a dull voice, transmitting to the rest of the squad who were hunkered down around her, letting loose shots from the rooftop down towards the invading forces. A moment of silence followed her message. Karina wasn’t supposed to speak, not supposed to weigh in, and her squad was supposed to spend most of their time ignoring her. Those were the terms.

After a moment Sergeant Mue broke the silence, his voice gruff and cracking over the comms.

“Focus your fire, Jedi in front.” He affirmed.

The squad adjusted their aim, and Karina waited for them to fire before she too squeezed the trigger, this time aiming lower down the man’s torso. A volley of shots rang out from the roof, the red plasmatic bolts screaming across the distance in a heartbeat.

MP2zopcg_o.jpg

CLEANSING FIRE
NEW JEDI ORDER
SORZUS ACADEMY OF SITH ARTS
ENGAGING: Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze | CLOSED
C L A S H _ O F _ D E S T I N Y

kwzlsmL.png
"You should've stayed on Ruusan, little brother."

Dagon stared in pure disbelief at his long lost twin brother. The epiphany broke his initial resolve, erased the memory of Hel's last stand against Laertia, and the horror reverberated across the Meld. He would've rubbed his eyes, if he had the strength to do so, only to find out this was no figment of his imagination. He wanted to believe this was a dark side illusion manifested by a powerful sorcerer but deep in his heart, he knew.

This was Aeric.

Near a decade had passed since his sudden, mysterious disappearance from their home on Ruusan. A disappearance only weeks after their mother passed away to Force psychosis. Lost and broken, he had tried to follow and find him. To no avail.

But Destiny had found them both.

On the opposite sides.

Light versus Dark.

Two blood brothers separated by a spectrum transcending life and death.

He had believed Aeric dead. Death would've been a far more welcome herald than...this.

The Jedi stared at his twin as if staring at the mirror and an odd memory of their father sprung in his mind. Unwelcome and uninvited. He couldn't make the meaning of it, the Force refused to be less cryptic.

A shiver ran down his spine and threatened to suffocate him; his hand trembled over the hilt of his saber.

"L-lay down your w-weapon, Aer-ric" he barely stammered. Tears forming at the back of his eyes; the young Jedi refused to believe reality. "Y-you shouldn't b-be here."

GA | ALLIES | Mrurh'en'lase | Hel Mrurh'en'lase | Hel | Takui Takui | Creuat Creuat | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | Asmundr Varobalder Asmundr Varobalder
TSE | ENEMIES | CLOSED

The Executive

T

AvCorp Orbital Complex, Undisclosed Location...
Images flickered onto the inside of synthflesh eyelids. Optical implants projected holoframes fed from a data-connection at the base of the Executive's skull. Every piece of visual input tweaked the personality protocols in the Corposynth's mind palace. As artificial neurons adjusted, the Executive twitched involuntarily in his chair. The complex algorithms that generated these images brought him closer to being a true simulacrum of AvCorp's former CEO with every passing frame.

A high pitched chime sounded from somewhere as the projections ceased. An apparatus attached to the ceiling came down and grasped the cord plugged into his skull and removed it. Eyes fluttered open, optics illuminating with a blue neon as his consciousness came online. Two more apparatuses came down, sewing on replacement synthflesh over the incisions that had been made to access his data-port.

"Good morning Executive," the Complex's central AI spoke over the PA system. The artificial vocalizations were deep and distorted, bordering on the unintelligible. "You are expected on Tiss'sharl in six standard hours."

The Executive stood, taking a fluid stride away from his chair, bare feet tapping against the floor. Sensation nodes mimicked the feeling of a breeze on the bare synthflesh of his body, sending a complex algorithm to his mind-palace. His featureless, doll-like physique reflecting into the surrounding windows as he moved into the bright, fluorescent light that descended from above. Beneath him, the floor shifted, a ring-like platform oscillating on the egress of the chamber.

The rotating platform halted with a mechanical hiss. Before the Executive were two mannequins, each with dressed in drastically contrasting ensembles. A
horribly opulent and avant-garde costume on one, and a sharp suit and tie on the other.

"I have selected two outfits that you may find pleasing based on your latest mind-palace evaluation. Please decide at your leisure, Executive."

His regard shifted between the two outfits. A single step forward approached the costume. The Executive brought a hand up, running his fingers along the yellow and red fabric. Somehow, it felt familiar. It felt... right. He frowned, giving it an up and down glance. Something told him it probably wasn't the best outfit for an impression on the Tiss'sharl League. Something else, however, said: I don't care. Conflicting feelings fought a quick and silent war within his head.

"
I'll take the suit."

Sith Space, Tiss'sharl, League Chambers...
The suit had been the right choice. He had the benefit of intelligent design, giving every bit of his frame and posture the perfect shape for a suit. Tall to command respect, broad shoulders to be noticed, a pleasing physique to look more inviting. A horrible facade to make you forget, or never find out, what The Executive was. Dress shoes tapped down the hall, announcing his approach with a commanding canter that grew louder with every step.

A chromium-cortosis briefcase hung at his side from a handle gripped in his left hand. He adjusted his tie in the reflection of Gat Tambor Gat Tambor 's atmospheric suit as he stopped in front of the group. An awkward, robotic smile was offered toward his fellow Trade Federation members as he looked up. "Hnh, Gentlemen," he intonated with anomalous diction.

His thumb stroked across the briefcase handle, fidgeting with an odd mental sensation he'd yet to feel before: He was eager. "Is everyone here? I would, hnh, h-hate to keep our Tiss'sharl friends waiting on account of a few..." The Executive's eyes flickered as the word was pulled from his database. "Stragglers." A sound came from him, probably supposed to be a laugh, but awkwardly stifled by hesitance and closed lips.

Calin had never been too overly fond of all this temple nonsense, still so horribly unused to the Dark Side the energies of this place wrapped around him like a cocoon: as comforting as they were metaphorically suffocating him. But the crushing weight of the Dark Side was quickly replaced by a scampering scoundrel as the first GA vessels arrived in orbit above Ziost, a string of Huttese shot out of his mouth as he ran for the nearest place he could hide.

"Kark, kark, kark!"

Last thing he needed, this stupid planet, and all these goody-two-shoes space cops breathing down on him with blasters and other various objects to turn him into molten slag. With the sounds of coughing from a back-corner, Calin quickly rounded it with dilating eyes. Hell...he was running out of booster mighty fast. Too much fighting, too many hits he needed to keep himself running a tip-top shape

With an ever slight stagger to his step, he took his twin LL-30s from their holstering. Cussing again he could already see the citadel was becoming half a mess, he could hear distant fighting....poor bastards. And as if galactic karma immediately decided to smite him, he heard the snap-hiss of a lightsaber as Aelys advanced into the Citadel.

"Aw hell, not another glow-rod."

Cursing the Galaxy one more time, Calin ran back to the nearest corner, rounding it once again and now waiting for his new Jedi "friend" to get close enough for him to hopefully unload a nice torrent of blaster bolts.

Inaros Kaal

I
MOSHED-2020-10-26-0-3-40.jpg

Outermost edges of the Ziost system
Aboard the Ionèl,
Redeemer-Class
Alliance Reserve Forces not in direct engagement with the enemy
Actors:

- Kaal
- Riem [NPC]
LlDDs0A.png

The blast doors to the command room opened, and Hypatia walked in. She always appeared a step above orderly in Kaal's eyes, the diametric opposite of his outward form.

"Admiral, we have the latest reports," she said.

lfvU6BsI_o.jpg

"Oh," he turned to the newcomer, "great," he replied.

He started flipping through the papers, skimming each page. Hypatia glanced sideways to avoid rolling her eyes.

"They seem to be in line with your prediction, sir," she said.

"Wait, really?" Riem perked up from the strategic map, looking between the admiral and the officer. Hypatia seemed anything but amused, which caught Riem, in part, by surprise. "You're serious?"

"When isn't she?" Kaal said.

"By Corellia's Seven Hell's," Riem muttered under his breath. The corner of his mouth started to pull up until he couldn't restrain a hearty laugh anymore. "I can't believe the old man's gut instinct turned out to be correct for once."

Hypatia let out a sigh.

"Is there anything else that requires my attention, Admiral? If not I would like to return to my duties sooner rather than later," she said.

"Well, given these latest reports, it appears like we have a new plan to devise. Your input would be appreciated."

"Fine."

"Most kind."

"Don't push it."

Kaal raised his hands in surrender at her glare, then turned to the strategic table and handed the bundle of papers to Riem. The first lieutenant began to study the information they contained.

3GDkZD3p_o.jpg

"The Sith deployed a majority of their forces to the Western theatre against the New Imperials. They really got it out for them, huh. Didn't think your call would be correct, Kaal. I knew they were prone to irrationality, but you downright called they'd let their pride guide them, even in their strategy," Riem said.

Kaal shrugged in response, his expression pure, self-satisfied innocence.

"Given the timeline of their progress and the efficiency of their fleet actions, it is appropriate to assume their most elite naval commanders operating in that theatre, also," Hypatia added as she stepped toward the strategic map at the head of the holotable.

"Good observation. With Lyken and Vantai out of the local picture, we have more operational freedom, too," Riem replied.

"Yes," Hypatia nodded, "we can expect Sith response speeds to be down by four-point-eight per cent, and their combat effectiveness to be down by ten-point-five."

"We should adjust our formations and tactics accordingly. The better we exploit every advantage we get, the faster we get this over with."

"Agreed. Where do we start?"

"Esk-Isk-Nern?"

"The most complicated first, huh?"

"The sooner we get started on those, the better."

The two officers set to work, running through data readouts and simulations. Kaal glanced down to his personal datapad. There wasn't much he could contribute to their plans beyond the occasional input when they needed it. He knew the dance well, and he was keen on using the time he had to catch up on the situation outside the Ionèl's strategic centre.

Last edited by a moderator:

I
CricketBarTSEredgold.png

There was a pleasantry in the eves of the war room that was unexpected in the eyes of the Sith Lord. True enough that all wars brought pleasure and passion in almost equal measure as they brought stagnancy, sterility, and strife, Telis had not been expecting to hear from Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim again during his own pre-war plannings… much less be told that he would be named godfather of the two eternal heirs. Still with human skin and golden eyes, the range of emotions that rose from such an occasion was, largely, existential dread at the idea that he was old enough to even be a godfather. Of course, such grief had to be pushed back and warded off; there would be a time for it, though with the looming board meeting and the gift that the empress had brought with her had quelled the Pillar’s mind. But thoughts of such news disappeared in the days before the arrival of the Chancellor and his entourage from across the system.

Tiss’sharl was a planet as dangerous as it was beautiful. He had never spent time there before now, but he had often dreamt of the climate and what ambitions lie within the shadows, scales, and cities of steel and glass. Despite the heat, which he found utterly damnable, the ranging jungles and the ever-present chorus of beasts and insects was something of a dream to Telis - here was a genuine garden where exotic plants mixed with the potentiality for profit. He was at home in the jungle world, and he was truly in-touch with the people that walked the surface. They spoke a language he understood, and they played the game that he had learned since birth. Perhaps there was some Tiss’shar blood in his veins, or perhaps evolution merely converged upon what it is the Tiss’shar were. Questions for later, however.

He had only a few days to prepare a counter to whatever false proposal and succor that Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe was planning. That… and he needed to prepare at least two more speeches, a soliloquy, and what kind of clothing to wear for the meeting itself.
CricketBarTSEredgold.png

Telis stood in the office of the “Acting President'' of the Tiss’Sharl League, Lor-Ti-Sak. It was something between the simple modernity of any CEO and the gilded chambers of a bureaucratic oligarch. In truth, Telis couldn’t deny the beauty of the chambers - he himself could understand and appreciate the mixture of form and function, but the space itself took on a more smogging appearance right now. Perhaps the haze of the heatwave outside or the haze of his own rising pulse, Telis had to take a moment to breathe, inhaling a long draw of a breath, and letting it escape in a long hiss from between raptor-like jaws.

In his time leading up to the board meeting, the Pillar of Unity had decided to take his own advice on the apparent evolutionary physique of the Tiss’shar. While he was not as fluid in form as some such shapeshifters, his own mastery of his form and the mutability of his genetics paired to create a canvas. Telis had gone from human to Tiss’shar, on a fundamental level - not simple shape-shifting but rather true metamorphosis. After all, the Tiss’shar, though cold and logical, were still alive. And so long as that transpired, the argument of ethos came into the picture as well.

Balancing on his newfound clawed limbs, Telis looked up to the door as it opened, and from it stepped a mottled-colored Tiss’shar. Strong eyes stared back at him, meeting his gaze without falter. Hissing at the Lord of Ambition, ”Mr. Taharin… the guestsss have arrived,” it ducked out of the room, leaving the gold-clad, black-scaled figure to himself. Taking a moment to look at his outfit and arrangement, Telis took one brave breath, standing tall before leaving. The Galactic Alliance promised with a deal they couldn’t uphold. It was, then, up to Telis to ensure that the Sith had to be the ones to deal justice. A sweet irony that made his lips curl into a cruel smile.
CricketBarTSEredgold.png

Walking astride by the Eternal Empress, Telis carried his new appearance with a naturalness that seemed perhaps too natural. Each click of his heels against the floor brought with it a firm sway of his tail, and though he carried with him no weapons nor gear save for the clothes he wore, there was a power around him that was unmistakable. Not the strength of a Sith Lord nor the presence of a tyrant, but the feeling of seeing a snowstorm in winter or feeling a heatwave in the heart of summer: he was in his element. If there was ever a room where Telis belonged it was here. True enough he was a butcherer and carried that title with a rabid joy, but the boardroom had been where the sanguine Sith had made his rise to power.

And as he stepped in and regarded the gathered crowd of all players, he refused to let the smile fade from his face. Instead, his arms rose out to his side, addressing the room as he would a crowd. Scanning over the faces, many of which marked with the looks of technology and augmentation, his cold eyes finally settled on Tithe. Lingering in the stance for a moment, he folded one arm behind his back and reached a clawed hand out to the once-Sith. And with a voice as smooth as silk he spoke, ”Mr. Tithe… it is truly good to see you again and in no worse for wear. Please… excuse the scales, I figured it was a good time to ‘let my hair down,’ so to speak.”

Clasping both hands behind his back, he waited for all others to be seated at the table before taking his own seat, next to Ingrid and the Councilors. His smile simmered down to a faint glimmer of what it once was, as he took a few last moments to look at the Chancellor. ”Perhaps after the meeting is over, we can have a drink or two and simply talk about how you’ve gotten from ‘a’ to ‘b.’ I’d greatly enjoy the moment to breathe, wouldn’t you?” With the tenor of his voice and the smile that came with the comment, revealing fangs far longer than those of a normal Tiss’shar, what “drink” meant was easily up to the imagination, though no doubt anything truly mild-mannered was meant by it. Turning then from Aerarii as though he was never there, Telis looked to the Executive, clapping his hands together swiftly.

”I do believe it is time to start… and if I may be first to speak, with the blessing of the Acting President, I would just like to thank you all for attending with intention of solely to speak. I promise no foul play will come from on part of the Sith Empire so long as no intention but diplomacy is intended on the part of the combined forces of the Galactic Alliance and the New Imperial Order. An agreement for peace is all I ask, as I’m sure none of us here barring me wish to bloody our hands here.” Telis smiled coyly to the gathered group, resting back in his chair as he kept his claws steepled together, his fat tail swaying side to side behind him all the while.

Taking a moment to think, he sat up, nodding on a point he seemingly forgot to make. ”Oh! And I do sincerely apologize for the delay on my end… It is rather hard ensuring that the cultures the Sith Empire has protected and served are kept when you’re fighting a war. I would hate to see what would become of Ziost and Tiss’sharl if, say… they were left without a protector and a main gateway to the galactic playing field. I’m sure we can all agree here that we want what is best for Tiss’sharl and ourselves, no?”[/b]

Resting back against his chair once more, he sighed, looking at Ingrid and Alli Vern Alli Vern of the Zweihander Union, before looking to the Tiss’sharl League, gauging what he could from the cold businessbeings. While to Iozoe, Shalik, and Alexander his notes fell more on deaf ears, he sought to find some support from Lor-Ti-Sak and Sirk-Din. Turning his gaze to the representatives that he stood against, he motioned a clawed hand to the rest of the table, before letting his hand drum against the desk, a simple click-click-click, repeating like a heartbeat. History had its eyes on the gathered room; here was the one chance to see if diplomacy could thrive in a salted strife. Telis hoped, for the sake of his own legacy, that it could.

”Now then… shall we begin?”
CricketBarTSEredgold.png

EBPVbckW4AALZNz

Tithe and an SIBC colleague host the then-President of the
Tiss'sharl League at a Sith-Imperial diplomatic function
on Bastion (approx. 860 ABY, colourised).

The Vice Chancellor made his way into the meeting chambers of the Tiss’sharl League and joined the joint Galactic Alliance-New Imperial Order delegation. Between the assembled parties, the group represented the largest and most powerful corporate GA-friendly holdings in the galaxy, each bringing to the table to necessary heft to convince the cutthroat therapods that their credit accounts were better serviced in allegiance to the Alliance.

“Impeccable timing, as always my friend,” he replied to Tambor. The Skakoan tyrant of trade had raised Adhira’s fiercely manicured eyebrows when Tithe had named him on his dream team, but the deep pockets of the Trade Federation could not be denied. Likewise, the Lord-Imperator of Byss - Marlon Sularen - had been viewed with scepticism upon his selection following his forceful seizure of the Xa Fel shipyards. In a way, the attack was what had convinced Tithe to include Sularen in the talks - his bold and aggressive business practices, while looked down on within the Alliance, would appeal to the Tiss’shar. There was also the argument of keeping the ruler of Byss where Tithe could keep an eye on him…

Expectedly, they were seated directly across the table from their rivals - representatives of Sith and Eternal Empires. The five members of the League presided from their traditional power-position at the head of the table.

“Ah yes, Empress, a pleasure,” Tithe replied to Ingrid as he bowed his head in reverence. While he had devoted significant hours and credits recently to building up an underground resistance to bring down her regime, that didn’t excuse manners and common courtesy.

Tithe held off with opening remarks for a moment, waiting for…

Dun dun dun, duuun dun,
Dun dun dun, duuun dun,
Dun dun duuun, dun dat dun.

Ah yes, the soaring sounds of the Tiss’sharl national anthem.

As the chorus of ancestral horns built to a crescendo, Tithe took a moment to centre himself. There was a lot riding on these talks - if he and the delegation couldn’t bring Tiss’sharl peacefully into the fold, the concurrent military action unfolding at Ziost would be for nothing. The Sith had a clear advantage gained through their 13-year occupation of the jungle world, and the League itself was not to be underestimated.

Much to his chagrin, Tithe hadn’t been able to stop the persistent bead of sweat that formed on his brow. The jungle humidity must have been getting to him. He did his best to ignore it as anthem drew to an end.

Telis Taharin, charged with leading the Sith negotiating party, was the first to speak, greeting Tithe and making the offer of refreshments once proceedings were complete. At least, the being before him claimed to be Telis - the physical manifestation sitting across the table from Aerarii, adorned with scales, claws and a tail, did catch the Vice Chancellor off-guard. The League, while not outwardly xenophobic, would likely find a voice masquerading as their own much easier to listen to.

“Lord Taharin, ohh boy, I like what you’ve done. The scales are very, ah, dashing, if I may say so,” he fumferred in response.

Without further ado, Telis opened by reminding the Tiss’shar of the protection and stability they had been afforded by Sith-Imperial dominion. Indeed, the planet had experienced 13 years of single, uninterrupted rule, which was more than what could be said for most of the galaxy.

But Tithe had a feeling the business-minded locals were looking for more than safety.

“I too would like to laureate the League for their, ah, most gracious hospitality,” Tithe begun, launching into a well-rehearsed and carefully drafted monologue.

“Now, with the utmost respect, I seek leave to speak freely. The war economy imposed by the Sith, I will admit, has provided a generation of Tiss’shar with valuable employment. While war and famine threaten other worlds, Tiss’sharl can always rely on a steady stream of income.”

Pause for dramatic effect.

“But the question I put to the League, is are you happy with simply a steady stream of income?”

“Are you content to be yoked by Sith desires, to build what distant overlords deem necessary, rather than what the market demands? Do you crave the freedom to innovate, to tread fertile and prosperous markets, to seize and crushed your opposition? By submitting to the Sith-Imperial war economy - yes, you may have full employment - but at the cost of wage growth, innovation, and foreign investment.”

“For too long your markets, once the most efficient in the galaxy, have been controlled by externalities who care only for their warmongering. One could even say…”

“The Sith were so preoccupied with whether they could reshape your economy, they didn't stop to think if they should.”

“The Galactic Alliance’s proposition is simple - a free market. Build what you want, use your resources and labour how you choose, grasp opportunities where you see fit. Security,” he scoffed dramatically. “Security can be brought, and my, you’ll have plenty of buying power once the Tiss’sharl economy is back to its full potential.”

The Vice Chancellor paused for a moment. The impassioned soliloquy had gotten his heart racing, with the endless stream of emotive language leaving him feeling slightly dizzy. He took a moment to pause and try to relax.

“Now, if I may, I’ll land over to my illustrious colleagues who can outline the types of opportunities awaiting the Tiss’shar should they choose to cast off their Sith enslavers and rejoin the Galactic economy in full.”

if they're watching anyways

The doors swung open, revealing the long meeting room. Corpses dressed in the crimson-and-black of the Sith lined the table at the center. At the end...

For a moment she felt as the people of Ziost. The weight of the Sith set upon her shoulders; the darkness dragged her down, telling her there was no way to resist. What could she do? What did she think she could do? She'd seen him once before. In a single strike her barrier had fallen to pieces; fleeing had been her only option.

Flee. They needed to get out of here. She knew Lucien was strong, she knew Kisaku had his own power, she knew her Light, but the three of them had no hope. This was a monster. This was beyond her, beyond the Jedi's power to change. How many had thrown themselves at him, only to be cast aside by the overwhelming darkness? Back on Onderon, the only thought that had filled her mind was stopping him, if only for a moment. Just a moment would be enough. It was her duty. Their duty. Wasn't it?

Wasn't it?

Lucien's resolve and defiance should've filled her with the same. She tried to follow him, she truly did. The meld brought them closer together but as he took his steps forward she could only imagine him slipping away. He was moving forward. All she could see was him preparing to be pushed into the same pit she'd fallen into.

And Kisaku -- how could she put him in such a position? He'd only followed out of that sense of duty to her. Now they were here. She couldn't tell him to stay, to knowingly send him into battle against that.

What could she do? What did she think she could do?

Her knees weakened. Her hands trembled.

"Kisaku," she said, "That is Darth Carnifex, Dark Lord of the Sith.

"Get out of here. Find help."

Her voice was so low she didn't know if he'd listen. It didn't matter. She didn't know what else to tell him.

Through the meld she searched, latching onto someone, anyone -- the giant who held it all together. She grabbed hold, steeling herself for only a moment. Her hands balled into fists. The Light here was weak, and so was she, but she had to do something. Anything.

Just a moment.

The Light gathered.

Fear, the mind-killer, had crept into her conscience.

Just a moment.

It would not be enough.

Calruss Shiman

C

Allies: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim and the Sith
Enemies: OPEN

The corridors of the Academy twisted and turned as he nonchalantly travelled to the library, his lightsaber holstered so he didn't want to draw any more attention to himself. A few hours before the attack he was able to get a brief layout of the Academy, mainly the routes leading from his previous location to the library. There was no way he was going to memorise everything in a short period of time, so it was probably wise to remember anything from his particular section rather than the whole school. It almost seemed like a battlefield outside with all the flashes and explosions that shook the old windows harshly, something of which was different to the interior for now.

Although, the peace wouldn't last long. Ahead of him lay a mess of rubble and bodies, a mixture of different sides who seemed to have equal losses. It was quite concerning that Galactic Alliance troops had made it so deep inside the academy already, and was possible that they had found other defenceless places to enter. With the amount of people they had, defending every entrance with immense strength was impossible, some areas would obviously be less staffed than most. Calruss stood beside them and look further down the hallway, where the large doors of the library were still seen to stand strong. The whole thing looked like a fortress in itself, and it wouldn't be a surprise if many were held up in there now. The teen rotated his body in the opposite direction and began to swiftly make his way back to the group, knowing he had to be quick in moving them due to the possibility of further intruders roaming the halls nearby.

It didn't take long for him to get back to the anxious students, who almost jumped when he suddenly opened the door "Get up and follow me with haste. If you get lost, I won't be coming back for you he urged, forcing them to scramble up and move into the hallway with their saviour. They cautiously began their journey to safety as they silently walked through the quiet corridors, the students now and then whispering amongst themselves until Calruss shot a look at them as an indication to shut up. He sensed they still had a burning question to ask him, one of which he failed to answer before hand. With a small sigh, he decided to fulfil their curiosity "One question..." the teen stared sternly who continued to stare straight ahead of him in search of life. After taking a few seconds to decide amongst themselves who was going to ask the question, a boy finally asked the burning question they desired in a lowered tone "If you're not a Sith or student, what are you?" he quizzed, their faces glued to the new comer who was guiding them away from danger.

Almost without a second thought, Calruss provided an answer "I am a warden of the Eternal Empire, a tribute from House Shimann of Vengard. They sent me here to defend you and your academy from destruction, as well as halt the galactic wave that plan on wiping out your very way of life. For now, we are doing that very thing" the teen replied before one of them decided to push their luck "And your name?" a question which was met with him stopping, his glare still looking forwards "Speak again, and I'll make sure to deliver you first hand to the nearest Jedi" he warned, something that soon made the ranks fall silent. With that out of the way they continued onwards, getting closer to the bodies he came across before.

wsDHfCM.png

The door opened, each half silently sliding into the partition in the wall and away from sight. Ahead rested the executive conference room, the centerpiece of the citadel's administrative suite. All around them were the bodies of the Sith that he had slain, their necks bent at grotesque angles and blood trickling out from their mouths still agape in fear and panic. Their eyes, cold and glossy, bore witness to the Jedi as they approached their murderer, the light having been snuffed out from each and every one of them.
Carnifex did not, or seemed to not, acknowledge their presence as they entered. His back was still turned to them, hands clasped across it, with his head facing towards the window viewport overlooking the citadel approach. His head was slightly cocked to one side as if listening to something totally imperceivable to the others, and if they were to catch a glimpse of his face in the window's reflection they would see his lips mouthing words strung together from over twelve distinct languages.
As though he were communicating in other conversations.
"You're a lot shorter than the propaganda makes you out to be, Emperor."
It was clear that Dooku's words had drawn Carnifex's attention towards them, as his head swiveled a few degrees towards them. Only when Dooku began to run towards the former Dark Lord of the Sith did he finally move, his left foot sliding across the carpeted floor as his whole body shifted one hundred and eighty degrees around so that he was actively facing the three of them. His right hand unclasped from his left and rose up into the air, fingers straight and palm exposed towards the approaching knight as if he were about to wave to him.
Lucien Dooku's lightsaber connected squarely with the Sith Lord's outstretched hand, but it did not pass through it. Sparks flew from the knight's blade as it connected with a veil of shimmering energy which encompassed the Sith Lord's hand, the weapon straining against what it could not part. Lucien pulled back for another strike, and so too did Carnifex's hand slip into position before the blade had even fallen, catching it against with the same energy shell as before. Dooku struck at him several more times and each time Carnifex's hand caught the blend and rendered the attack useless, absorbing the momentum behind each and every swing.
Without a word, Carnifex caught the latest strike and curled his fingers to wrap around the plasma blade with a grip as strong and unwavering as carbon-jacketed steel. Sparks and strands of electricity danced out from where Carnifex held Dooku's weapon in place, distorting the very air around them.
Carnifex initially looked down at Dooku, his molten eyes appearing to pierce straight through the young knight as if he was made of little more than paper. Then his gaze swept up and past Dooku to stare at the two Jedi that had accompanied him. Raising his left hand, Carnifex outstretched his fingers towards the youngest of the pair. Tendrils of blood-red lightning burst forth from his fingertips, scattering through the air on a direct collision course with the young padawan.

The strike landed and the Dark Hybrid vanished for a singular moment.

It was incomprehensible for the woman who was so sure that her target, far beyond her skills in every facet of reality, could and would dodge the attack and that would be it. A slash across the back in response to her feeble, misguided attempt. But no, the strike landed and the Padawan almost lost her balance and tumbled back down the staircase that she had charged up in shock.

And then the Hybrid heard the pleas and shouts of her Strike Team, trying desperately to keep her from her ravenous desire for vengeance. A cry of despair from Dagon, who was now locked inside the Academy on his own quest, pulled from the original intent. A cry of teachings from Master Fisto who had become engaged with the statues guarding the Academy, frantically directing the young woman to not give in to her darkness, to not become a blind maniac in her fight against the she-wolf. And Master Tekka, who was similarly engaged with the statues and the Sith Apprentices. Ordering her to stand her ground and leading those that had not become trapped inside the Academy, like Takui or Dagon, yet she could sense that he had become disturbed by her feral visage and actions against Laertia Io.

The Hybrid, or at least some smothered part of her, wanted to turn to them and call back. To say that she was fine or call for help or something of the sort, but all she could do was keep her red eyes locked onto the woman before her. And she should have been elated at what she saw, but no. No. She was bewildered. Astonished even. She actually landed the strike and it had actually done quite a bit of damage to the she-wolf already.

One of her arms and hands seemingly injured enough to force her to switch her blade to the other, which gripped the hilt with a robotic whirring noise. A smoldering gash over her eye that revealed the features of the she-wolf, strangely human for one of such a distasteful reputation to the Padawan. Parts of her armor plate removed from the impact and left clattering down the staircase towards those still attempting to climb the Ascension.

But then, she looked further through that open glowing wound in the armor and saw something even more confusing. Something that stopped her from even attempting to break through her shock. Something that actually made it worse. It was sorrow that she saw. Grief and despair.

Has she been...weeping? Impossible...no...no she is...unconscionable.

Hel shook her head violently, denying the possibility that Laertia Io was, in fact, regretful of her actions. There was no regret to be had in this woman, and the voice...the voice told her so. Had the voice been wrong yet? Of course, she could deny it, repress it, push it as she had for years, for a decade and a half. She could and she would. But still, it spoke at that moment and time slowed to a crawl, and as she watched the she-wolf, it sounded off in her mind.

"None. Zero chance. She does not regret it. Look at her. Still slaughtering your kin. Still defending the suns of briars and brambles. Absolutely revolting. Kill her. Kill her now!"

She aimed to. She wanted to. How she desired to bring that saber to bear once more and slice through the she-wolf with burning bloody orange light, carving her in twain and avenging the dead. But then, the she-wolf spoke as well.

"I sense great fury in you, young one. You should reject it if you plan to fight as a Jedi...not that my advice will mean much to you, obviously..."

Is she mocking?

Legitimately caring?

Worried?

Confident?

The Padawan was unsure and found that this confounding mystery of a woman, who had thrice bewildered her, had incidentally begun to force her to lower her blade. Not through any application of her own vast powers or even with attempts at persuasion. Hel had simply...begun to lower it. Why was she lowering it? What had she to gain to listen to she-wolf? This monster? This bogeyman of the Jedi who so wantonly slaughtered her own people because of enemies to the South was impossible to understand. Was it doubt? Did she now doubt herself even more? Was she going to fail here and now and abandon her Strike Team to be further delayed into their capture of the Academy?

As fate would have it...no.

From within the recesses of her mind, the dark voice screeched so loud and so violently that all sounds of the battle and the world became dull hums in the distance. Buried words and blaster bolts inside invisible mountain halls with no end. And for a moment, for a flash of seconds, Hel's vision was plagued by a void of nothingness and a distorted wall of fire and the words that came from it broke her stupor and sent her back into that unfathomable rage at the she-wolf.

"Teeaaarrrr and Mutilllaaaaaaate!"

The command. The order. The law of brutality. As the last vestiges of the serpent voice faded out in her mind, every single muscle in the Padawan's defined arms shook and shivered as time began to resume, her veins rising and pressing against her magenta-like skin. Her face, still somewhat shadowed by the hood of her suit, cracked into a pained feral expression of a thousand injuries. A mixture of giving into the law and trying to resist it. Half desiring the death of this woman, half desiring to just let it go and rejoin her Strike Team. But no...no amount frantically reciting the Jedi Code could stop this.

For this fight, the voice had won her over.

And as time came back to its full running speed, Hel roared in response to the voice's command, letting out a wailing dragonesses' scream through the Force towards her target and followed it up with a wide-angled swing towards her foe's neck, blind to her adoption of Form 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom