Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Event

I made these guys awhile back, for the sole purpose of them being bad guys. TGE has pushed them back a bit in the Unknown Regions. I've long through it would make for a great event if they swarmed out from their capital planet, leaving a trail of domination reaching to every faction on the map. Worlds being enslaved, their people used for labor and food. Their ships are extremely powerful, their primary slave species mindlessly devoted, and the Klaxxi themselves are extremely difficult to fight. Would make for a real challenge, and some real, don't think "scary" is the right term but stories that have a similar feel.

I definitely am liking the idea of a threat so large, that even Sith and Jedi have to work side by side in order to make it out alive. Perhaps an extra galactic force even bigger, even meaner, even scarier, than anything the galaxy has ever seen... or perhaps, in a long distance past once forgotten, that upon their leave of absence brought us to today.

Maybe it's time to explain the Celestials (or maybe we could invent something even older). What if, they came back? With technology so far beyond us, it threatens the very aspect of civilization we have cherished. Backstabbing is killing yourself, trying to do anything alone is suicide.

Every faction, every person, must find their place to convince the invaders that we are inhabited, alive, and intelligent. Because lets face it for a moment, if there was an Eons Old civilization credited as the origin of most if not all life and astral anomalies in the galaxy, there is a high chance they might not even recognize that we are alive, and possess civilization. Thus, when they kill us, they kills us not knowing it. So we need to find a way to broadcast ourselves as quickly as possible to the not intentionally belligerent force that we are occupied. So then, perhaps, they might consider making a reservation for us, as America did with the Natives.

Maybe it's too big, but I like the idea of an enemy that doesn't know its killing us, and it forces literally everyone to fight side by side to stop it.

As far as I know, Abeloth was never TRULY eliminated. Luke actually made a declaration that the jedi would continue hunting her. Perhaps Abeloth can come back after 800 years of healing, prepared to take down the galaxy and annihilate the ones who worked so hard to destroy her. Perhaps she may also come with forces such as the Klaxxi and other nasty beings.

Darth Voracitos said:
I definitely am liking the idea of a threat so large, that even Sith and Jedi have to work side by side in order to make it out alive. Perhaps an extra galactic force even bigger, even meaner, even scarier, than anything the galaxy has ever seen... or perhaps, in a long distance past once forgotten, that upon their leave of absence brought us to today.

Maybe it's time to explain the Celestials (or maybe we could invent something even older). What if, they came back? With technology so far beyond us, it threatens the very aspect of civilization we have cherished. Backstabbing is killing yourself, trying to do anything alone is suicide.

Every faction, every person, must find their place to convince the invaders that we are inhabited, alive, and intelligent. Because lets face it for a moment, if there was an Eons Old civilization credited as the origin of most if not all life and astral anomalies in the galaxy, there is a high chance they might not even recognize that we are alive, and possess civilization. Thus, when they kill us, they kills us not knowing it. So we need to find a way to broadcast ourselves as quickly as possible to the not intentionally belligerent force that we are occupied. So then, perhaps, they might consider making a reservation for us, as America did with the Natives.

Maybe it's too big, but I like the idea of an enemy that doesn't know its killing us, and it forces literally everyone to fight side by side to stop it.
I like the idea, but I'm not hugging you when we kill it.

(Balls, it double posted on me instead of editing)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ayden Cater said:
I want there to be a galactic war. Everyone has something they can do to contribute to it. I honestly think that would be the best thing ever for us to do.
I concur very thoroughly with this. I'd love to see an event that's a natural outgrowth of the current state of affairs. The Republic's current direction should, story-wise, be making for a huge war, and I for one would be just as happy to see Fringe annihilated in an awesome way as to see it rise to the top. I'd imagine, @[member="Ayden Cater"], that you and I could set up a very interesting battlefront on our shared border, and there's a lot of other interesting borders in the galaxy.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Kaine Zambrano said:
Leagues of alternate dimension Circes appear and threaten to take over the galaxy (Of course!) by terraforming every planet with their plant juices.

We gotta stop them.
will they be terraforming by extracting the water and transferring it to make ultimate world mud wrestling

Well, the galaxy has been on the fringe for war for so long. I say we take the AOL's aggressiveness and turn it into a full-blown galactic war, with nobody safe from the destruction. Something more has to be at stake, though, and I can't really think of anything right now.

Full-blown war, and focus it. Make it like Metalorn, except this time it won't get messed up by a rather unfortunate wipe.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Here's one way that might work, game mechanics-wise. Every faction designates a 'beachhead planet that someone else has invaded, and we use that as a starting point. Like, Fringe could say Endor, since OP has Ewok connections of old (don't ask). Event starts up, OP owns Endor, we go from there. The assumption would be that every faction pulled a blitzkrieg at the start. Suddenly, every faction member would be feeling WHOAH WUT SOMEONE HAS MY PLANET, and things would get lively fast. And since it'd all be mutually agreed-upon, and everyone would be gaining about as much as they lost, it'd theoretically be less drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom