Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Event

I’d love an event where all the Force Users suddenly lose their ability to use the Force. At the same time NFUs randomly start manifesting Force abilities! Not all of them of course, but enough to be noticeable.

And thus, the galaxy has to find a way to reverse…or protect this new chain of events. Would Sith and Jedi work together to regain their shared power, or would the Force users be targeted by their opportunistic enemies?

I'd be up for some hardcore unleashing of unspeakable horrors. Maybe do a sort of Dread Masters meets Chaos 40k kinda thing. I know some older Sith Masters would totally be up for going renegade and opening some dark portal from another realm, unleashing force monsters. The counter to this could be Jedi and maybe other Force Sensitives on the side of the Light/Grey join forces to hunt down ancient relics which are the key to stopping said force monsters and each thread could be a duel between the forces for the ancient relics.

[Val'Ryss btw, in the process of chaning stuff]

Ayden Cater said:
Jedi Civil war would be a mostly self-contained event, with little to no real participation value for others.
Us NFUs could team up with the Dark Siders and sit in bars and pubs across the 'verse, laying down bets on how fast they kill each other. Wait until they've killed each other off. Turn the Jedi Temple into a waterpark. Profit.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
ANGELS vs DEMONS

Not more than metaphorically, per'se, but a battle between light and dark.
However, not just another Good Guy, Bad Guy ordeal. A unique race of ethereals descends into the galaxy from origins unknown. They have a civil war of sorts over some not-mortally-understandable issue, and gradually as they are discovered more, relics descend that grant different affinities to light side or dark side abilities/aspects. Everyone, no matter their affiliation or goals, is affected.

It's cool because it can affect everyone no matter what their alignment, throw curve balls in groups by influencing people down certain paths of the Force (for instance a Sith turning good in turn for light power) and it also gives people something to fight about.

The sad thing is that beyond a cool envisioning, I have absolutely no clue how it would carry out or be truly unique IC. It'd just be another fight, same as all the others.

Ayña Kottos said:
The sad thing is that beyond a cool envisioning, I have absolutely no clue how it would carry out or be truly unique IC. It'd just be another fight, same as all the others.
I think you and the Jedi Civil War guys are the first ones in this thread to realize how truly difficult planning these events can be. The first idea, the general overview, is usually the easy part. Making it unique, making it fun, making it not just another walk in the park - that's the big hurdle.

Well, that and finding a way to cater to everyone, which I try to do.

land before time - oh wait thats a movie not a event idea...

How about a large race of sentient robotos come to reap the galax- nevermind masseffect

I got nada

Here is my two cents...

Everyone likes the idea of a war going on, whether it's one thing or another. To try and give it a unique twist, how about we give the "enemy" something that doesn't exactly scream destroyer of the galaxy. My thought is a plant.

Hear me out...a plant is unassuming, but vital in the production of oxygen. What if a mutation occurs within a plant on a world, gets transported to many corners of the galaxy for some reason (maybe because it's an extremely beautiful plant), but over time, it goes through a growth explosion. Starships, cities, and land all of a sudden overrun by this plant, but not compromising it, which would be strange to everyone in the beginning. This plant species would proceed to take over the galaxy by subtle infiltration. When people try to stop it, the plants start producing their own soldiers and ships, having gathered enough resources to commence a full scale invasion of every planet in the galaxy. The kicker is that this mutation was actually genetically induced, and will not disobey the orders of their master (think the plant being Jack Ryan from Bioshock where if he is given a certain phrase, he has to obey). The war, caused by the orders of this master, is now a race against time to kill this person, or face an onslaught of beautiful plants.

Okay, I'm done =)

I'm not sure if its been said, but perhaps some people could have their opposite doppelgangers running a muck in the galaxy. Perhaps due to some weird force imbalance. It'd be impractical for it to happen to everyone, but I think it'd be interesting to see what happens when a person's meets what would have happened had they gone down the other path. It'd might even convince a few Jedi or Sith characters to see where they would have the most power. As for a challenge, perhaps these copies are trying to get rid of the originals, who are fighting back for obvious reasons. (Copies could also have access to some primitive armies, possibly due to some strange force imbued planet) These are all ideas branching off one main problem, so feel free to alter as you see fit. If you go with it that is.

As for naming these clones... dare I say, Vuulpesen?

Page Blight

Conduit of Chaos
Tefka said:
What's your grand idea for an event?

I have an idea... a few actually.

My first is like Roche in some ways. It's like Roche except for Makeb. So we all know, or those who have played SWTOR know, that Makeb was used by the Empire to extract isotope-5 for something, which is never described and or mentioned in the game (at least from what I remember). So we could have a war over which faction gets the isotope-5. Maybe even have the planet explode at the end... I don't know, I am still writing a story to follow it and work it all out. However I think it would be cool.

Event idea number 2!!!! "Darkness Returns". So this one is a bit of a stretch and I know that people will hate it, but I'll post it anyways. So in this event, Revan returns. Yes... I know... But hear me out... Revan never officially died, he just evaporated into energy. So what if a group of the most powerful force users, it can be Sith or Jedi since Revan wasn't really with either, and they are able to bring him back. Because Revan is so bent on destroying the Empire, he leads a war on Korriban and it can just be an all out war. Of course there would be several threads leading up to it, like Revan gathering support and what not....

Even idea number 3!!!!! "Dying Light". This one is simple... the return of the Rakata..... http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rakata

Event idea number 4!!!!!!!!! Last idea here.... "Apocalypse Tomorrow".... Alright... A faction that was in hiding, maybe even Rakata, or a older faction that doesn't exist currently on the board, is in possession of a powerful weapon and threatens to use it. So we all band together and try to stop whoever that faction is... (idea goes with @[member="Nala Tu"] idea)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom