Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Liberation of Ossus [Republic vs. Sith Empire]

Lord Ghoul

L
Ruins
@Kaine Zambrano @Marek S'hadar @Daella Apparine @Meta @Darc Xavior Talus @Balaya Zambrano @Iella E'ron @Saki

Danger tingled down Mikhail's spine. He pivoted, but wrenched his injured knee in the process, almost collapsing into the mud. Gritting his teeth against the pain, Mikhail raised his beskar knife and caught the green bar of plasma on the inward angle of the blade. Cybernetic arm or no, the Djem So stroke smote his parry down, nearly beating it aside. Before the padawan could get inside his guard, Shorn let the blade slip onto his phrik vambrace. Bending his knees, he ducked under Meta's guard and retaliated with a vicious uppercut of his metal gauntlet, quite capable of breaking the padawan's jaw.

He followed it up with a short, point blank blast of lightning and then a condensed telekinetic push, meant to throw Meta backward.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"I can assure you Jedi that it was as i have said, a sith. Why do you Jedi even care or not, im an enemy and if you for some reason are trying to understand my reasoning so that you can 'help' me. Ill tell you once, dont try, you will only be caught in a backlash that would kill you." She remained still though and did not move from he place as she stared @[member="Yasuo"], as much as she knew every moment standing here would only make her situation, she was curious at the Jedi's attempts."And answer fast, i dont intend on being shot by your men, i can feel and hear the battle ending."

@Kaine Zambrano @Marek S'hadar @Daella Apparine @Meta @Darc Xavior Talushttp://starwarsrp.net/user/2969-darc-xavior-talus/ @Balaya Zambrano@Mikhail Shorn

Iella was able to counterattack the Sith's first shock wave with her own, but not the second. The shock wave with the ball bearings slammed into her at full force, her armour managed to hold up against the bearings, only just, in some points on the armour it fractured, but it was still able to protect her, for now.

Iella flew through the air backward into the thick foliage of the jungle, crashing through low lying brances and bushes before she landed on her back, hitting her head on the dank spongy surface of the jungle floor, but the impact was enough to knock you out. The Life Jewels implanted in her spilled their warmth of energy through her again, sustaining her life as they will, she can not be killed .. at least not by injury but that does not mean she will not suffer the effects of an injury. She lay there unconscious, the length of time she did not know. But somehow she could still see them all, but it was like viewing them from above. Iella looked down on them all, all engaged in battle. Their presence with the force like beacons pulsing through to her mind, auras pulsing and shifting around them all, Sith and Jedi alike. Anger, power .. hatred, coming from them all. The Force in it entirety .. the ends of the spectrum colliding. Each one on this field has chosen a path, the Force giving them the gift of itself, and each individual making their choice regardless of their life experience, they made the choice. And now they come together to annihilate each other. Dark or Light, there is the force.

She slowly rose up .. her body aching with the pain of the impact to her body. She reached out her hand and supported herself against the trunk of a tree, slow regaining her breath, the amulets and jewels coupled the energy giving life of the force, she quickly regained her strength. Iella thought for a moment on what she witnessed in her mind's eye, she came to realise what it was .. a vision. And there is one on this battle this day that faulting.

Iella walked back toward the battle, stumbling slightly with the effort, they could not sense her approach, but soon she finds the Sith. Her longing for the hunt removed, replaced by the need to protect. She see the man that hit her with the wave, about to strike @[member="Meta "]with lightning. She unfurls her whip, a normal whip with the exception that the entire length is embedded with sharp shards of metal, designed to sever flesh and in the hands of the right person can rent bone. The lash hissing through the air toward the Sith Master @[member="Mikhail Shorn"], it is on target to wrap around his wrist and bite into this flesh.

Atlas Kane

A
''To me no one is an enemy. I only have people that I disagree with, but no real enemies.'' This was part of the philosophy Yasuo lived by. He didn't label anyone his enemy, not even the Sith, until they attacked him or someone innocent. But even if they did he would usually try to resolve the conflicts peacefully, after all that was how the Jedi should act, so he was glad that he didn't have to fight the Sith. ''Oh and I will always try to help someone, even if I would have to lose my life while doing so. It is just the more honorable thing to do, but as I said, the Sith don't know anything about honor. But oh well, you made it clear you don't want my help, but still, tell me, what happened that made you join the Sith? I know that this question is just what you told me not to do, but I'm genuinely interested by now.''

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

The first punch slammed into Marek, breaking his nose with ease and allowing blood to begin leaking from it. But his own cybernetic arm caught the attempted elbow, but he didn't have time for the telekinetic wave. Marek was hurled backwards, spiraling through the mood and the blood from his nose. His legs, had they been fully natural would've been broken, but they weren't. Sadly his ribs were a different story.

Staggering upwards his eyes locked onto Shorn. "This has nothing to do with righteousness." He growled, surging forwards once more once @[member="Meta"] had him distracted. Marek slid past Shorn, dropping low and striking at his leg as he did. When he rose up from the attempted attack, he looked to Meta with hatred, "Get out of my way, whelp."

Vulpesen's battle with the sith had left him on a sort of high. Victory was a good feeling and he was once again inspired to fight the sith and prove his prowess when it came to destroying the darkness. Indeed, his dreams and ambitions had soared even higher than usual. Then, his dreams were shattered when he saw his new opponent. He had been challenged by a bug. A bug! Not a massive man-shredding collicoid, or some killik warrior. No, he was being challenged by something that looked a lot like a few things he had stepped on over the years.

"Oh come on! I take down a saber wielding sith and you send me this?" He yelled out to the sky, talking to whatever god's or force diety there was in the galaxy. Heaving a sigh, he looked back to the creature to see several rocks hurtling towards his face. Bending back, he let the flying objects sail over his head before snapping back up and drawing his lightsaber. Bug or not, this was a war zone, and Vulpesen doubted that the empire had resorted to recruiting simple cockroaches. "Why don't you just get to where I can step on you and get this over with?
@[member="JaK"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
She sighed and looked behind her at the forest to make a quick check to make sure that now one was heading her way, once she was sure they were still around she walked towards him and stared at him for a few moments from about a meter away. "I owe the woman I was with my life as when I was a child an old man took me from Corellia's streets and raised me to be his successor, a guardian of a holocron I keep on me at all times. A month or two ago, about a decade after I was taken from Corellia my home was attacked by a Sith after said Holocron. It almost killed me and was going to leave me in my failure to sulk, I blew up the entrance and trapped the sith in the underground compound with me. Had it not been for that Sith that stopped him, the woman named Balaya, I would be dead to the sith's blade and my purpose failed. That is why I owe her my life, as she saved it and allowed me to live on as my purpose dictates, to protect this holocron until death." She stared at his eyes, waiting for a response once she spoke one last time. "Is that what you wished to know and why I must stay with the sith, I don't have a choice, she saved me from death and allowed me to continue on with my purpose." @[member="Yasuo"]

Lord Ghoul

L
OOC: What he is wearing: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/1643-hydra-s-1-elite-commando-armor/

Ruins
@Kaine Zambrano @[member="Marek S'hadar"] @Daella Apparine @Meta @Darc Xavior Talus @Balaya Zambrano @Iella E'ron @Saki

Iella's attack came too late to save Meta as Shorn was basically shooting the man with lightning at point blank and practically so close that he could hug him. Thus the whip attack, though well intended, was not in time to stop the lightning. Meta would have to deal with that on his own. It did however, wrap around his arm just after he launched the telekinetic blast.

The metal shards in the whip grated against his phrik vambrace. Ice blue eyes turned on Iella. Shorn smiled. He grabbed the whip, ignoring the pain as a shard punctured his glove. Lightning erupted from his fingertips, traveling straight down the length of the whip and on an electrocution-course for Iella.

No sooner had he done this than Marek attempted to rejoin the fight, slashing at Shorn's leg. It achieved the same result as earlier, leaving a long black char line in Shorn's left greave. Reaching out a hand, Mikhail's fingers curled tightly. A sudden pressure clamped down on Marek's neck as the Thronebreaker attempted to lift him into the air by his throat and hurl him into Meta. Mikhail was hoping for some accidental impalements from those pesky lightsabers.

"'Redeemed Sith' my ass," Shorn sneered at the so-called Jedi.

Kaine suddenly disengaged the Force Barrier, and he remained kneeling for a few moments as he quickly gathered his remaining strength. He immersed himself in the Dark Side, and dared to push himself beyond his previous limits with Force Body. He reactivated his lightsaber in his right hand, his strong hand, and with his left and slammed into the ground around him to create a miniature dust storm in a good radius around him. Through the dust and dirt he lunged at Daella, raising his lightsaber high above his head in a two-handed grip, and with the Dark Side coursing through him like water through a broken dam, he attempted to bring that crimson blade down upon Daella. From there he would try to rush her down with his remaining strength and speed.

@[member="Daella Apparine"] @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]

Atlas Kane

A
''There is just one flaw in all of that.'' He said with a smirk. ''If the Sith wouldn't have attacked, none of that would have happened. So if anything the Sith owe you a debt for attacking you and almost destroying your life's purpose, but they made that up by saving you.'' It all made sense to him, but he didn't know if the Sith would think the same way. ''Also, if you were to leave the Sith, would that interfere with you guarding that Holocron and is a life debt really worth doing so much harm to other people?'' Hopefully the Sith hadn't abandoned all sense of compassion yet, or else his last question would probably just amuse the Sith and that was not why he asked the question. He also hoped that the Sith would realize how awful the others in her Order were and how much destruction and pain they caused to everyone in the galaxy.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Lord Ghoul

L
-> ATTACKING DAELLA <-
Ruins
@Kaine Zambrano @Marek S'hadar @Daella Apparine @Meta @Darc Xavior Talus @Balaya Zambrano @Iella E'ron @Saki

Peering through his visor - rinsed clean of mud by the rain - Mikhail turned ever so slightly and glanced at Kaine's fight. Seeing an opening he utilized telekinesis to rip at Daella's feet, attempting to trip her while Kaine brought his blade down.

Then he pivoted back and returned to his own fight. Lightning still coursed down the length of the whip wrapped around his arm. His side ached from the pain of the wound there, while the burn at the back of his knee stung as the rain hit it. Other than that and some severe bruising, the Thronebreaker was relatively unharmed. Well, as unharmed as one could be after taking a sword embodying the Lightside of the Force through the side. He panted, winded from the barrage of attacks. He was a cornered vornskr and those closing in would feel his bite.

"Never said I was good at the whole redeemed thing." Marek snarled in return through a choked gasp before he was hurled towards @[member="Meta"]. Twisting in the air, Marek landed upright, avoiding Meta narrowly, reaching out, the Jedi who was slipping back into darkness reached out, grabbing some of the mud with the force, and slinging it at @[member="Mikhail Shorn"]'s eyes. He followed up with a massive force push, one which slung mud up in every direction as it rocketed towards Shorn.

The phrik in his armor made things difficult, but it had been pierced, Shorn had been injured via stab would, that would've left a gap in his defense somewhere. All Marek had to do was find it. That of course was the fun part. Not wishing to waste any further time, he hoped the attacks had at least phased Shorn momentarily as Marek rushed forward and struck at his side, aiming for where he guessed the stab had been.

Iella dropped the whip as the lightning traveled around the lash. As soon as the electric current ended at the handle and disappeared ran to pick it up again and pulled with all her strength. It would be enough to send the Sith Master off balance as the metal shards can bit into metal.

Lord Ghoul

L
Ruins
Shorn turned back just in time to get a face full of mud, then he got blasted with the push, knocking him onto his butt in the mud. He rose swiftly, the energy from Kaine had revitalized him, but that was dwindling fast.

His senses attuned to the currents of the Force, he felt a chill down his spine and pivoted. Marek's blow raked across his phrik armor, almost catching him in the exact spot where Diana's sword had pierced him.

"You think that trick works twice?!" he roared. Force lightning leapt from his fingertips. He didn't need to see to unleash a crackling blue curtain on the Jedi who was fast falling from the light. They would fry his circuits as well as his flesh.

"Feth." Marek managed to utter as lightning cascaded over his body. He managed to draw up his saber and block some of the attack from Mikhail, but nowhere near enough. He let out a muffled cry of agony as he was pressed against a tree by the sheer power of the strike. Gritting his teeth, he moved a hand down to his side and grabbed his second saber, igniting it, and throwing it at his foe's side, right at his injury. He had one shot at this.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] @Daella Apparinehttp://starwarsrp.net/user/25-daella-apparine/ @Darc Xavior Talushttp://starwarsrp.net/user/2969-darc-xavior-talus/

Balaya raised an eyebrow when the whips were ignored and she ran towards her master, the force fueling her movements as she tossed the whips aside and withdrew her saber. The snap hiss came while a sickly dark red shown and the blade spoke, the dark'chyld crystal bringing her a fresh level of enjoyment in the darkside. Her small chanting came out when she jumped and the force wrapped around her hand. The emperor needed her strength and she landed pushing the force into him to lend strength with a thunderous crash from her own frame. The weight making a small impact crater and she stabbed the blade at Daella in an attempt to pierce her heart then slice up to her throat spinning with a loop of fiery red hair to bring her fist around and send a cascade of lightning towards the two jedi.

Metal met metal. The gauntlet cramming into the mask, he gritted his teeth as the mask's inner metal rubbed against his chin, not doing any real damage but causing a strike of pain. Meta twisted the blade in his hands, catching the direct blast of the lightning against the blade. With that however; many arcs of lightning violently spun out of control in a spiral around the blade, cascading off in every direction. Then came a small tremor through the force, sensing danger. Meta was ready as the pulse of force energy erected from the lightning. Meta's feet slid across the ground, during this Meta had twisted his blade into the two handed defense using the knock back to his advantage, as it meant that Shorn wasn't fully focused on the lightning. Using the blade as a catalyst, Meta pressured and twisted the air around the arcs of lightning, reflecting the beams of energy back at the sith master in a deadly single arc that would explode into the original tendrils of energy Shorn had fired at him, Meta analysed, in the amount of time that had passed for Meta to redirect and control the beam of lightning, things had changed Shorn was no longer focused on Meta, but on Marek, and Iella was at him again. The redirected surge of electrical currents was heading straight for the sith's chest.

@[member="Marek S'hadar"]
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
JaK marched forward as the Jedi ducked, closing the distance between the droid and the man as he ignited his saber and began to talk, words that were ignored as soon as he discerned it was not some sort of sonic attack. His stun tentacles extended he swept one low, slicing in an effort to sever the man from him ankles, only fractions of a second before a second tentacle thrust forward and slightly upwards, aiming to make a clean stab through the man's heart,

@[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen quickly activated the other end of his lightsaber, spinning the weapon in front of him to create a shield which would cut off the tentacles that came at him from two places. As for his height above the light saber, it was a simple matter to duck behind the blade, completely covered behind the gold and black. He was not in the mood to be skewed by some centipede. @[member="JaK"]

Boom!

Balaya's bolt came toward both Daella and Darc, which he by default rose another dark Force barrier to deflect it. Then Darc caught eye of movement behind Balaya. The Emperor came carelessly from above and tried to cleave Daella. With the opportunity now in place, Darc sped forward and once again protected Daella by clashing sabers with the Emperor. The full force of the saber lock sparked and fizzed dramatically. The will of the Force accelerated through Darc as he spun in place and reverse elbowed the Emperor straight towards his open wound in an attempt to worsen the damage and send him backwards several metres.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] @[member="Daella Apparine"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom