Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Frontier War: No Mandalorian's Sky | Mandalorian Enclave Dominion of Lyran IV

uCoJsCo.png

F R O N T I E R
W A R

The message of the Iron Declaration had rung loud across the galaxy. In the darkest recesses of wild space, the Mandalorian Enclave's proclamation had been heard loud and clear. The tyranny of pirates, slavers, smugglers and criminals would no longer be suffered. The time had come for peace and prosperity on the frontier of the galaxy.

The world of Kaddak had joined peacefully enough, if you called fighting in the streets of the backwater world's only settlement and a foiled attempt at a coup by stubborn crime syndicates 'peaceful.' But overall the loss of life and material had been minimal for the Enclave. The same was not to be expected with the smuggler's den of Lyran IV. At first glance, the agri-world seemed unassuming and peaceful. But its pastures hid a darker secret; it was the favorite haunt of some of the most notorious smugglers and slavers the galaxy had to offer. And in recent years, a black market by the name of Starbase Yamarro had become the foremost port for trading in Lyran's signature commodity: the Lyran Bloodslug.

Letting the world continue its actions unfettered on the Enclave's doorstep was out of the question. The only matter was, how easily would Lyran's infestation be stomped out? And what new challenges would the Mandalorians face in their Frontier War?

0cNNsOQ.png
  • Enclave intelligence has been informed that a large shipment of Bloodslugs are being processed at Starbase Yamarro. Allowing the Bloodslug trade to continue into the outside galaxy is beyond the question, and destroying this shipment would deal the galaxy's criminal underworld a sizeable blow. The same intelligence has it that the shipment is lightly guarded -- likely, they do not expect Mandalorians to be descending down on them. Get in, do the job, and get out.

tLEQIdA.png
  • Lyran IV is a supplier world, and far from the center of criminal power. While taking the world will hurt the underworld's supply chain, the Enclave needs better intelligence on who and what comprises of the head of the snake. Head into civilian sector of Starbase Yamarro and find out what you can, and be discreet about it, as the Enclave would prefer that the crime syndicates don't know they're coming.

RRf93h4.png
  • Despite its notorious nature, Lyran IV is still a world full of beauty, mystery, and intrigue. Feel free to use it as the backdrop for your own adventure!

Last edited:
tLEQIdA.png

"You don't say?"

Aves swirled the emerald liquid in her cup, savouring the last of her drink for when it was needed. Her posture signified interest, as she leaned in across the table, engaged in her conversation with a one-eyed ithorian.

"And then what did you do?"

The hammerhead laughed and carried on, the device implanted in its twin mouths translated.

"Well I took the credits and ran of course! I wu-wu-wu" slap "Won't risk my neck running for a guy like that." Looking around, the ithorian leaned closer and lowered his voice "He's crazy. Keeps talking about this secret ka- "collective"."

It appeared his translation device had some bugs, but with a quick slap it was back on track.

"I don't know, Wooma, I like crazy." "Crazy is fun and crazy pays."

The Ithoran quirked his one good eye at her, then looked over his shoulder, swivelling his head for a better view of his surroundings. Then, with a subtle and practised movement, the ithorian plucked a chip out of a pocket sleeve and slid it across the floor.

"Wu-Wu-Well if you're looking for work and you like crazy." "Take this chip and meet at the stored coordinates. A courier will meet you there."

Last edited:

header1.png

0cNNsOQ.png

Cass closed the crate with a funny look on her face, " Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene these things are gross come have a look. Some gangster once threatened to stick some of these on me but I never got a proper look before... er.. his head fell off"

A few of the Kraken Coalition had been hired to protect this shipment, and true to their word, their were now pirate sailors guarding the shipment. But Cass just couldn't handle the curiosity and had to get herself a crate to look at.

"Think we might be able to sell some of these ourselves? There are 32 crates in this shipment, and the manifest isn't even encypted, so I say we take a crate and adjust the figures? You in, a little flourish to add to our agreed fee? And if we do it right noone will even know."

Cass shot Isidor a wicked smile, she wondered if he too had ever been threatened with these things. There was a little part of Cass that felt they should just burn them and send them in to space, to save so many unfortunate individuals, but it wouldn't stop the trade and the bounty on their heads would be double the fairly significant fee they were getting paid to protect the cargo. No, she would supress that little girl inside her that and buy her something fun afterwards, your inner child likes rum right?

Cass skipped along the corridor "I'm bored Izzie," she moaned as she paced next to the crate. "We need to go an do something fun after this" This was easy money but she felt she needed some excitement, although maybe she should be glad there wasn't a load of heavily armed warriors breathing down her neck today. Oh well, the courier shuttle should be along soon, then they can load up and get out of here.

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:

Vince Avery

V
0cNNsOQ.png

Tags: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini | Open
Equipment: In bio

Next to the facility where the pirates were gathering the shipment, a freighter touched down and a group of people emerged. 12 of them followed after a man with a distinct fashion. Their appearance was certainly not typical for ruffians or scoundrels. With good armour and powerful weapons they followed after their leader as he led them to the entrance of the gathering point.

Vince and his men casually walked into the building, ignoring the rest of the people as they took a look around. Vince was not impressed at all. He hated pirates... then again, he hated just about everyone. He only trusted people when they were on the receiving end of his blasters. "Eyes open. We get the shipment and we kark off, simple as that." He muttered into his comms to the rest of his unit before slipping a toothpick between his lips.

"Well howdy doody!" He called out to the Kraken pirates, his hands resting on the grips of his blasters as a cold grin adorned his face. "Which of you sad sacks is in charge" He continued, the soft clinking of his rocket boots echoing with each step as he moved towards an individual that stood out from the rest. She looked like she needed either a good fix or a good bolt to the head, but that wasn't what Vince was there for. His unit stood silently with their rifles resting against their chests. Their eyes drifted around in their helmets, watching for any odd movement in the facility.

His icy blue eyes studied the woman for a bit. "I take it that's you? You got our shipment ready" He asked calmly with his unnerving smile not wavering for even a moment. Two of his soldiers flanked him on either side as he faced the pirates.

RRf93h4.png

Objective: Acquire Supply for Steel River Manufacturing
Equipment: River's Beskar Armor, WESTAR-35 Particle Blaster Pistol, River's Cybernetic Spine
Interaction: Open to all

Watching as her set of limbs stretched and ever so gently lingered over her supply crate, River closed her eyes, and took in a slow breath. Her new cybernetics were still in a testing phase, and this little endeavor was just what she needed to see if she could get back into the fold.

For too long now, she had been side linded, confinded to her damn hoverchair and limited to tinkering and lamenting her condition. For someone who had been a trusted aide of a Mandalore, it was infuriating. Which was why she had finally gotten around to curing her condition. At current, she loomed several inches in the air, the bottom set of arms aimed to support her body off the ground, the other pair streched above her head, with her organic limbs merely dangling in place; much of her concentration was focused on operating the cybernetic appendages currently fused to the back of her suit.

She could feel the claw like digits of her implants twitch widening to take into account the size of the crate, and slowly clamping along the sides of it. A rush flooded over her chest, the woman nearly losing her grip on the crate before correcting herself, and gave the mental command to raise the box up, and lower it to the floor. It looked far easier than it really was, with the Mandalorian having to truly focus to ensure the coordination wasn't lost. She finally let herself breath as the item was set on the floor, signaling for her aids to quickly secure the item.

Withdrawing the over head set of arms back, she eased up on the bottom set of arms, as she slowly spun herself in place, and lowered herself to the floor of the cargo ship. Her legs trembled as they came in touch with the ground, still not fully used to bearing weight, but it was something to work on in the coming months. "Ms. Kryze, do you need your chair?" One of her deckhands had asked, and though he couldn't see it under her helm, the very question he had raised prompted her face to twitch in anger. It took her a solid moment to compose herself, the former mother stood rigidly, before correcting herself; though her movements seemed awkward as she limped down the ramp of the ship. "I appreciate the concern, but I'm fine. Just finish unloading our shipment." Her voice was muffled thanks in part to her helmets voice modulator, but what really hurt was the fact her men still saw her as fragile.

She had a serious image overhaul coming her way, but such things would happen in due time.

Finishing her short jaunt down the ramp, River again deployed the bottom pair of arms from her suit to spare her legs the effort, and positioned herself onto a crate. Producing a datapad, she began to document her manifest, ignoring the glances she was earning from the others that were currently sharing the loading docks with her and her crew.

header1.png

0cNNsOQ.png

Equipment: Captain Isidor Justeene's Blaster Rifle, Isidor's Sword, Calypso's Thunder - electro blaster pistol various explosives, Isidor's Speed Bike
Ship: Blood Lightning
Tags: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini /open

Good grief those are ... something else and Isidor could not help but make a face at them, the look of complete disgust was hidden behind his helmet. Why did it have to be those things? But a job is a job he reasoned, and money is needed. As soon as Cass closed the crate, he was able to tear his mind from them, at least for a while.

True, there may be some big rollers who would fork out a lot for those. But a little massaging of the shipment value would also work in their favour too. So, they can also snag a profit. But the sooner the courier comes the better. He felt uneasy around the crates as is.

<“I like how you think, I’m in.”> He answers taking a wary eye of the crate to look at his friend. He never had been maliced with them but he has seen what they do to other sentients. Besides no one would miss a crate or two.

The trouble that they are in now is waiting. The waiting game now is on and, if this is a game it’s a very badly thought out one. The longer you wait the more on edge you get, and the fidgets set in. So he kept up with Cass well, long legs are a blessing. Waiting is not good for anyone who is on the go.

They need something to do that won’t either bore them or make them open targets, but what could be considered fun around here? He did, however, notice a Tavern nearby, those can be fun. Some even have Holo-Darts.

But he can’t play that, the last time he did he got a Gungan slap bang between the eyes. Some say it was a freak accident, but Isidor knew full well where he was aiming that day.

<“I did note a Tavern nearby, that could be fun.”> The Ubese offered helpfully. Only to also notice the sudden company.

Oh, dear.

header2_by_zigor_adebisi_deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:

header1.png

0cNNsOQ.png

Tags
Allies: Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene
Enemies:
We'll see: Vince Avery

"A tavern seems like a good idea to me"

Cass's conversation with her friend was cut short by the arrival of the armed party. "and here I was just saying to myself how nice it was not to have heavily armed men surrounding us" she thought for a moment and grinned "it's really nice that we haven't had to deal with a group of gorgeous naked young men carrying pastries lately? No? Nothing?" She laughed and stepped forward. Pulling out her red saber she levelled it at the newcomer, not in a threatening pose, but more as a response to his hand on his blasters.

"Sad sacks? Not very polite are we today?" She surveyed the men arrayed in front of her weighing up her chances if blaster bolts started to fly, he hand hovered near her other light saber.

"So? Basically two things need to come out of your mouth, one of which is I'm sorry Miss Gemini you beautiful creature, you can choose how you word it" she grinned threateningly, "the second, well, if you are who I hope you are, then you already know what that is don't you?" She raised her eyebrows, the courier would have been given the code phrase so her crew would know not to try and blast them.

She knew the newcomers had the numbers and firepower advantage with her crew in the main hangar, but criminals were selfish, she was banking on him backing down just in case he was one of the ones that she cut down on her way out. She wondered though she had heard the courier was Maw and her crewmember Dryshan had shown that their sense of self preservation was not the same as other creatures.

Last edited:
dZT3DCy.png

(Objective 1: Starbase Yamarro/Objective 3: BYOO)

The Mandalorian Enclave on Smarteel had answered the rally call of the Iron Declaration. They were a modest-sized desert tribe with limited resources to offer, but they managed to muster a few warriors for the cause. One of these warriors was Kronn K'taris, a Deathdealer with a set of skills perfect for this mission. At his side were his companions Saija Kwann Saija Kwann and Chordok Chordok ; the female Twi'lek was a shadowrunner affiliated with Darkwire, and the Wookiee was a formidable warrior who also brought the big guns.

The plan is to accompany the strike team and do what we all do best. We're coming in at one of the secondary gates to meet up with one of the prominent slave buyers on the planet. Once we get past the guard detail, then we'll join up with the others to take out the shipment of bloodslugs.

Chordok hoists his bowcaster over his shoulder after getting clearance to dock and setting Chimera in landing mode. I double check my sniper rifle and other equipment while Saija gets into character, stripping out of her work fatigues and into her raciest slave dancer apparel. "Eyes front, Kronn! Ya farkin' pree-vert!"

The large wings of the Lambda Class shuttle fold upward as the craft descends into docking bay six. Moments later the entry ramp descends and we exit single file; myself leading Saija on a leash with hands "bound" and Chordok bringing up the rear. After a short walk, we arrive at the pre-arranged location to meet-up with the slave buyer...

Last edited:

0cNNsOQ.png

H U N T

Objective: Destroy Bloodslug Shipment
Allies: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | OPEN
Enemies: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini | Vince Avery | Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene

Lyran IV.

Siv Dragr had not participated on the raid that had brought the world of Kaddak into the Enclave's domain -- he'd been in a different sector of the galaxy on a different mission, but one that did not matter now. The Mandalorian Enclave had called him back home; gears were in motion, and they were finally expanding beyond their own borders. A New Mandalorian Sector. . . Siv did not dare to hope for it, did not dare to even dream of it. But the thought of it was tantalizing.

And cleaning up Wild Space paid surprisingly well.

The job he'd taken on Lyran IV was about as easy as it'd come. A cargo shipment, lightly defended, was marked for destruction, a language that all Mandalorians spoke fluently. He hadn't brought much with him, besides his usual hunter's gear and a couple of fellow Mandalorians to make the job go by faster. It meant a smaller cut of pay, but for such an easy task Siv didn't really mind that much.

He'd piloted his CVT-48 Outlander-class into a small, nondescript docking bay on the outskirts of the city, trying to avoid drawing attention to himself as much as possible. To the best of his and the Enclave's knowledge, Mandalorian presence was unexpected on Lyran IV, and although he didn't expect heavy resistance, Siv still wanted to retain the element of surprise as best he could. And so, cloak and cowl obscuring his gleaming beskar armor, he set off down the busy streets of Starbase Yamarro towards the hangar bay where the cargo exchange would be taking place.

0cNNsOQ.png
Objective: Buy some Bloodslugs
Tags:
Neth Kote (NPC) |(Proximity) Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Vince Avery Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Siv Dragr Siv Dragr

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Heaven offers nothing that the mercenary soul can desire"
Kes stood there a datapad with a ship's manifest in his hand while his old comrade Neth stood nearby. They were there to buy some bloodslugs, middlemen for some low level hutt wanting to get some revenge on a family member but Kes didn't really care, he was more focused on security concerns. "How bloody long do these dikuts take to get these slugs." Kes said lowering his datapad. A nearby smuggler simply gave him a stink eye. "What, you scared of the Enclave crashing in? You keep on karking going on about them and I keep telling you they're not a problem." Neth replied with a slight chuckle. Kes turned to look at Neth "The Enclave raised hell on Kaddak the other day I don't want to be anywhere near that and neither should you. You're dar'manda after all." he said in a harsh tone before turning back to his datapad. "Plus no one trusts mandalorians anymore in these parts. Those fools go around like lawmen, killing off underworld clients and contacts. That's probably why it's taking so long." he continued rambling.

As he spoke the other heavily armed group rolled up, bypassing the security and going straight to dealing with the smugglers. Kes' hands dropped to his side and he let out a deep sigh while Neth stood up from his relaxed position in slight disbelief. "This is what I mean. We're no karking longer the priority customers. Instead some low level shutta gets to push past us." he said in a annoyed tone. They probably weren't even from offworld, just some local brutes wanting to get their hands on what they perceive to be fancy toys Kes thought to himself. "Karking diabolical." he finished off before going back to the datapad. All they could do was wait and hope nothing too bad would happen.

Last edited:

Dispara

D

0cNNsOQ.png

She had sat on the bridge of the Witch's Boudoir for over an hour, embroiled in a debate with the crew as the ship set in the docking bay adjacent to the shipment. Finally, her frustration with the discussion became visible to the crew. Aware of how erratic the Witch could be when angry, they backed down. It was settled, her choice for First Mate was the Twi'lek Tyra, and there would be no more discussion of it. So, ordres were given to finally power down the ship and gear up for the guard duty. She and Tyra disembarked and made their way to meet up with Cass and Isidor who were checking out the creepy shipment.

"Well friggin' frak." Dispara murmured to herself as she and Tyra entered the shipment area. She was late, as usual. But just in time, it seemed, as a dozen armed men were facing off with Cass and Isidor. It was pretty serious, because Dispara could see the red glow of Cass' lightsaber. She didn't pull that thing out without good reason. Now, who the men were exactly she couldn't say. The Kraken pirates were just to keep an eye on the cargo until it was picked up. But things were never cut and dry when it came to places like Yamarro, or any dealings with pirates, smugglers and criminals. Sometimes, folks just showed up to take stuff that didn't belong to them, cuz they wanted to.

"Treat the lady nice, boys. She has a temper." Dispara spoke up from behind the armed men, the notoriously unpredictable plasma carbine in her hand. "Hiya Isidor, I see you're still hiding that handsome face." She teased, The half-Sephi reached to scratch one pointed ear, seemingly unworried about the armed men. Of course, she was. The pirate captains were outnumbered, but, there was a bit more to the pirates than one might assume.

Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Vince Avery Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Kes Stag Kes Stag

header1.png

0cNNsOQ.png

Equipment: Captain Isidor Justeene's Blaster Rifle, Isidor's Sword, Calypso's Thunder - electro blaster pistol
various explosives, Isidor's Speed Bike
Ship: Blood Lightning
Tags: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Dispara Vince Avery Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Kes Stag Kes Stag

As more people arrived onto the scene, the tension rose, and with practised subtlety and care, Isidor unsheathed his sword and kept it in a defensive position. His other hand went to his holstered gun. He wasn’t going to un-holster it yet, no need to escalate. The air was thick with tension. His reaction time was a cause for concern; he didn’t immediately react to the threat as he had hoped to. Oh well, that can be rectified. Cass has her lightsaber activated almost immediately, the glow spreading out in added ambience of red.

There was no movement to engage from either side, yet. So, there is still a possibility of getting the job done without fighting. Isidor enjoys a fight and can fight well. No captain becomes a captain without a few battles under their belt. Himself included. But right now, that would be reckless to just strike out in impulse.

Cass was far better at talking than he was, yes, he knew how to talk to people, but usually, his fists were his go-to negotiation tool when all else fails, that and weaponry. The Ubese held off interjecting with his thoughts for now.

The odds were a little better now that Dispara arrived, they still were outnumbered and Mandos are notorious for showing up in groups. He was pleased to see her here and, in general. He waved to her briefly.

Isidor’s eyebrows furrowed and rose at her teasing a few times. The effect lost through it is unseen. He was flustered and flattered all at once. His green eyes sparkling, which remained unseen.

<“Good to see you Dispara. Can’t leave you out of a job.”> Isidor says brightly, but uneasy at the numbers they were up against. It’s never good to be outnumbered. Even he felt uneasy and in response to that, his skin goose-pimpled.

His grip tightened on the hilt of his sword and blaster ever so slightly, ready to act if it all goes sideways and inside out in a spectacular fashion.

header2_by_zigor_adebisi_deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:

Vince Avery

V
0cNNsOQ.png

Tags: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini | Kes Stag Kes Stag | Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | open
Equipment: In bio

The meeting was going as Vince expected. Shots weren't flying so it was actually going great. With his calm demeanour and smug grin he studied the woman and her companions around them. Yeah, they weren't a threat. When were pirates like these ever a threat? His icy gaze lowered to look at the lightsaber blade pointed to him before he looked into the woman's eyes again. He had the password, he just wasn't very confident that this bunch could remember it. "Just stop trying, darlin'." He muttered as he gave his unit a sidelong glance.

"Seven-three-five-five-six-zero-eight." He spoke up as he rolled his palms against the grips of his pistols. "You want me to throw a hashtag in there or are ya happy now?" He quipped. "You look like a decent enough lay so I'll let ya off easy this time, darlin'." He walked past her to inspect the crates while his unit stayed where they were. This was taking too long already as it were. He wasn't ignorant of the Enclave's crusade against the criminal underworld. He wouldn't be surprised if they were planning on moving into Lyran IV as well.

He gave a light nod and looked at the woman once more. "So how do y'all conclude business? Pat on the back, shot o' whiskey or do ya just kark off?" He asked casually as he stood next to the woman, giving her a tap on the shoulder. "On a more serious note, have you gotten any news on the Enclave's movement? I ain't gonna keep up business in this area with them movin' in and I'd suggest y'all do the same." He spoke with a much more serious voice. He could at least afford to be professional with these people for a few moments.

Messorem

Go then, there are other worlds than these.
tLEQIdA.png

Objective: Seal a deal
Weapons:
RSKf-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol(x2), worn on hips
SX-21 Scatterblaster(x1), worn on back
Cutlass
Tags: Aves Wren Aves Wren

header2.png

Credits made the galaxy go round, it was a simple fact of life. Most of the galaxy's money was made through illicit means, another fact of life, one many didn't understand. Looking over a datapad, Messorem shrugged to himself and chuckled. Their loss, his gain. Shame the Enclave was ruining that, what with their wild cop fantasy. One didn't regulate or control Wild Space, it was wild after all. Still they'd try, and still it'd be a nuisance. Tsking, Messorem clicked off on a few more notes while occasionally sipping on his drink via a straw.

Eventually he nodded and put the pad down, looking across to the Ishi TIb sitting there.
"Done. You'll get your shipment on time."

"What about the Enclave, you sure you can handle them?" Came the concerned response. Quietly Messorem wondered why it was his lot in life to have such worriers as clients.
"What about the Enclave? They're a bunch of wannabe cops, trying to change a system that's been this way for hundreds of years." Scoffing, Messorem patted the datapad before him and continued with an annoyed tone. "They won't be an issue, you'll get your shipment."

His client didn't look particularly assured, but knew better than to push the issue. Messorem didn't like being annoyed. So, with a nod and a farewell, the Ishi Tib up and left, leaving Messorem with yet another job. Sighing, he leaned back in his booth, taking a long swing of his drink. Clanking it down, the man closed his eye, straw vanishing as his mask closed once more, letting him breath easy once more. Tapping away at the table, Messorem sighed again.

One world, that's all the Enclave had assaulted, and now people were running scared. They'd faced worse, run from even worse, but one little planet partially lost and everyone loses their minds. It wasn't like they already had smugglers making their way back in, nope. Opening his eye once more, Messorem's gaze swept across the bar, silently wondering why.

Last edited:
tLEQIdA.png
Tags: Ailana Venetia Ailana Venetia | Aves Wren Aves Wren | Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla | Messorem Messorem

Sitting in a booth inside the bar on Lyran IV was none other than the Shistavanen Mandalorian, this time accompanied by a few friends. One was the soothsayer she encountered and decided to drag along, arguably against her will, the other was another Mando she met on Kaddak. Their mission was quite simple. Sneak around, look inconspicuous, and find out who the kriff was pulling the strings of the operations on the planet. Shai had a few suspicions from listening to underground chatter, but she had no evidence and that was why she brought along a seer and a slicer.

She knew there were others, but she figured this little rag tag band could get the job done. She adjusted her tank top and leaned back in her seat, taking a long sip of beer as she looked around. "Hey kittycat, can I get you anything? Some milk, ball of yarn?" She quipped with a snicker as she looked at the Farghul. At this point it was a competition to see how many cat jokes she could make in a day. Luckily it also aided them in keeping a low profile. She had made it explicit to ditch the armour and defining features, opting to look the part of a bunch of scoundrels. Thank goodness she had made her name as a gun runner long before she even joined the Mandalorians.

Their positioning was also ideal. They could see everything in the bar. Overhearing was going to be a trick, but at least they could identify abnormally scummy activity from the rest of the patrons. Already they had a plethora of identities in the bar. On one end, she could see Aves doing her thing as well, and on the other there was an absolute unit of a man busy with someone. "Wannabe gunslinger, think he's sus?" She asked the other two casually as she looked at them, nodding her head in the man's direction. "If we're gonna get to the gig, we can't take our time. With the scummies moving in, we'll have to get the ball rolling quickly." She commented with another sip of beer.

tLEQIdA.png

Alora kicked back in her seat with a cup in one hand and a holo-display projected in front of the other. Just because she wasn't wearing full plate didn't mean the young woman was without her toys. Her brown and black leathers worn from use and splashed with purple, yellow, and orange certainly didn't try-hard to blend in. Hey, she was a busy mechanic. No time to get spotless. At least she was clean, but not perfumed -- expensive scents just screamed 'undercover newbie.'

A quiet, but audible slurp was the initial response to Shai as the Shista* inquired about a mark. Guess the girl liked Alora after their time stomping through Karrak together. That was cool, because Alora liked making friends. Especially capable ones with cool toys. Why, the colorfully maned Mandalorian -- Alora -- had even offered to give that Walker a nice tune up. Maybe a few upgrades. Some calibrations. Sorry, but removing carbon scoring was totally someone else's job, besides it gave the Walker character (long as it didn't compromise the integrity of the armor).

Honeyed eyes shifted upward slightly and through the translucent display at her fingertips. "What?" A beat. "The guy bad mouthing the Enclave?" Alora set her cup down and then rolled her head over so she could look at her partner in crime, so to speak. "Oh," she blinked, "you didn't hear that did you? Guess they've got some shipment coming through. I didn't get any details though. Apparently they know despite the noise from a crowd you shouldn't talk state secrets in the open. So, uh, yeah, sus."

"What do you think?" A 'Seer' was with them. Alora didn't know much about Seers. Certainly had never used one. Yep, Alora was a 'only if I can see it, touch it, hear it, or taste it' kind of gal. No, no, you could keep the smells. Yeah, the Force was there (or something that allowed magic powers) but not something Alora could quantify easily -- but she was totally working on it. Had a few prototypes too. But she digressed. Back to the mystic feline! It'd be really interesting to find out what they knew. If they knew. They better know otherwise all that'd come from them being there was a bunch of cat-jokes. Oh, maybe Alora could take some holo-vids and post them on the net!

Everyone knew the holonet was for cat vids.

While the other two made idle discussion about the ongoings of their surroundings, the seer was already busy. Some way, some how, she was already peddling her business. She certainly was pulling off the mystic look with that wooden mask and hooded cloak that concealed her form. A pair of cream white colored ears matching her furred hands are poking out of the top of her hood through holes in the top. Occasionally, an ear will twitch, moving in different directions as she focuses on different conversations. While doing this, she's currently reading a man's palm. After a moment or two, she looks up from the palm into the man's eyes. "Get that mole on your leg checked." She states simply before sending him away, his expression wide eyed and confused. The man had been wearing jeans.

She then looks up as the other two spoke up to her, and she cants her head questioningly, brushing the cat puns aside. This was not a time to get flustered. "You two have already found your answer, yet you ask me, hm?" She says, almost ponderingly, equally to herself as it is to them. The seer turns her gaze to face the man they were talking about. "I feel pain....loss. Anger, lots of it...A brother lost...a karjr's gun...." She mutters quickly in sequence. "It seems you two are about right." She stands up from her seat. "I must observe from a different angle. You two...do whatever it is you plan to do."

With that said, she walks off in a random direction, seemingly aimless. As she does this, a random drunk staggers along past her, breaking Shai and Alora's line of sight for a split second. Once the man passed, The Seer had completely disappeared without a trace, like dust in the wind.

Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla Shai Maji Shai Maji

3oIWNfM.png

S E A R C H
&
D E S T R O Y

0cNNsOQ.png

Local Time: 18:37
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Primary Objective: Destroy Precious Cargo & Get out
Secondary Objective: N/A
Equipment: Loadout 3 (No Medical Backpack. Wearing a black, large hooded poncho over beskar’gam. Primary weapon inside large crate.)
Friendlies: Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | Open to others!
Hostiles: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini | Vince Avery | Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene

tQcpQG0.png

Another mission, another planet to rid the criminal scum off it and off the surrounding sector. The mission objective was easy enough, though. At least compared to the gig that had gone down on Kaddak not too long ago. They had a lot of baddies to deal with on that planet, and to an extent, they still do. It would take at least a month to cleanse the crime syndicates from that planet, both small and large. But this one, the giant assumed, would be a quick and dirty mission as the details suggest.

They were tasked with destroying a shipment of unspecified quantities of blood slugs in one of Starbase Yamarro’s hangars. The amount of confirmed hostiles they would be facing was also unspecified. Their intel was rather limited for the operation, but they weren’t exactly going in blind, either. Enclave Intelligence had caught word of the precious cargo was going to be shipped while the small task force was in transit to the Starbase Yamarroout sometime soon, so they had to move quickly before the slugs were transported off the starbase.

With a tender judder as his ship’s landing gears made contact with the hangar’s floor underneath, Kranak’s jet-black M-30S Krayt gunship landed on one of the unoccupied hangars in the Starbase. He had chosen the one that would be the furthest away from the hangar which the slugs were located at, in order to keep his presence and other members of the fireteam that were already present or on their way to the starbase concealed till the last moment.

The giant stood up from the pilot’s seat once he turned off the ship’s engines and moved towards the gunship’s main cabin to check up on his equipment and weapons one last time before heading out of the ship for the mission. They were stored in a large, metallic, rectangular crate; it’s lid was closed and secured.

Popping off the crate’s lid, the giant revealed the contents within; A very large and heavy
Particle Beam Chainblaster, and several satchels with several detpacks in them. The chainblaster was connected to a back mountable power generator pack with a thick, black cable.

The Ori’ramikad picked up the giant chainblaster and inspected the weapon one last time, making sure the heavy weapon and its power generator pack would function properly during the mission. Satisfied with the state of his weapons and gear after a few moments, the giant returned the weapon into the crate, and closed the crate’s lid. He then reached for his black, hooded poncho by the crate and wore it over his beskar’gam. The poncho shrouded over most of his armor. The poncho was dropping all the way down to his knees, covering the upper parts of his long black kama, as well as his pistol holsters on the sides of his hip; the poncho’s big hood draped over his buy’ce, hiding most of his faceplate. The giant then turned off his helmet’s heads-up display in order to conceal his distinct visor for the time being. His helmet’s glimmering white visor faded into obsidian black in a few seconds.

The poncho would make him look less conspicuous, but a man his stature would still draw some attention, as always. His physical traits made it hard to conceal himself in crowds of people.

He was ready to move out.

Accompanied with a series of hydraulic hisses and whines, the old gunship’s ramp lowered. The giant reached for the crate and lifted it without any difficulty thanks to his strength, carrying it over his left shoulder as he held it in place with his left hand. His armored boots pounded along the boarding ramp as he exited the gunship. The ramp rose behind the Ori’ramikad, and automatically locked itself. The giant then spared a glance at his current surroundings, scanning the hangar.

The hangar was empty save for Kranak and his gunship. The hangar was dimly lit with white fluorescent lights shining down from the high ceiling above. Fueling hoses, empty canisters and the likes were scattered around, but what caught his eye was a hover-cart idly sitting next to a bunch of stacked crates by the hangar’s exit. It would be better to carry along the weapons using the hover-cart instead of carrying it on his shoulder. The former would also probably make him look less conspicuous, too.

Kranak would set out of the hangar with the hover-cart into the large starbase, carrying his large crate with him. He had memorized the path he would be taking beforehand. He would be taking a less crowded route towards the area of operations, and with any luck, his disguise and stature wouldn’t raise any eyebrows from the locals on his way.

UeJaBns.png

Last edited:
RRf93h4.png

Tags: Open

Lyran IV, an Agrecultural World. Hard to believe it was also a safe haven for Smugglers and Thieves and was the point of origination for the underground Blood Slug trade. All this in his mind, the Mandalorian really didn't care about the Smugglers or the Thieves, the Criminals and their illicit trade. It was the land that called to Garrus Garon. On Mandalore he had a homestead, he lived a simple life in comparison to many and there was always a part of him that wished to return to that.

Maybe Lyran IV would become a new hom for the Warrior.

When the Mandalorians first arrived thought of what occured on Kaddak were fresh in his mind. Together with Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze they'd located and reacquired Beskar from the unscrupulous hands of a Hutt who became little more than splatter by the end of their exploit. Since then Garrus had wondered how far the organization of the Hutt went and what others he had connections with. It lingered in his mind that there might be more beskar out there, maybe even here of Lyran IV considering the bastion it was for the underworld.

Now that he was boots on the ground though Garrus was appreciating the local atmosphere. He'd moved down the crest of a hill towards a small homestead that appeared to be in disrepair, only minimal signs of activity were apparent. As he came closer a man emerged from one of the buildings, toting an archaic slugthrower and aiming in Garrus direction calling out...

[What's your business here stranger!?]

...and Garrus, outfitted in his full Beskar'gam only looked at him in disbelief from behind the visor of his Buy'ce however that disbelief soon changed to a small amount of admiration when he realized this man only wanted to protect his home...

"Only passing through."

...he replied, his voice electronically crackling from behind the helm. The Farmer relaxed, lowering his weapon again and Garrus began to approach again while the man appeared to breath a sigh of relief...

[Thought you were coming to tax us again. I keep tellin' em that they've taken everything we have. We got no credits an' our crops ain't commin' in.]

...Garrus, hearing that knew the Mandalorians would be welcomed here by the common folk, those not in league with the criminals but just trying to scrape out a living. He was prepared to move along but hesitated seeing an old table not far from the outside of one of the hovels these folk were living in, benches saddled up along either side of it. Turning his head towards the man he'd ask....

"Got anything to drink?"

header1.png

0cNNsOQ.png

Tags
Allies: Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Dispara
Enemies: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla
We'll see: Vince Avery

As Vince Avery recited the code, coating it with layers of disrespect, he was an nerf herder but hey, aren't we all sometimes. "That works for me," she said, deactivating her lightsaber, but keeping it in her hand just in case.

He quipped. "You look like a decent enough lay so I'll let ya off easy this time, darlin'."

"Wow" she said looking him up and down and wrinkling her nose "decent is an understatement, but you don't look like you could keep up? Might let you try your luck though... darlin" at least he was her type of nerf herder.

As he walked past and patted her on the back she tensed again, but his interest in carrying on with business finally put her more at ease.

"So, we usually sign off on this kind of thing with one of these" she pulled several small metal cups out of her bag along with a canteen and poured out rum into them, handing one to the newcomer first, then to her allies. This was good quality rum, Cass only offered the good stuff. She raised it to him to offer him a toast before downing it. Good stuff, warms the heart and puts hair on your chest. She looked around at the other men in the room and tossed held up the canteen before tossing it to the one she deemed second to the courier.

"So the enclave," she said, more serious than before, "yeah they are about, not sure if they are are on world yet, but have word from my ship that there is some increased traffic." She gave him a few more details but they didn't have a lot to go on.

"I'm Cass, by the way, and these two stunners here are Isidor and Dispara"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom