Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Frontier War: No Mandalorian's Sky | Mandalorian Enclave Dominion of Lyran IV

I2yT1zc.png

We head into the Cantina District to a dump called "Bobo's." The original proprietor had died off and one of his nephews--a sleemo named Tob Verool--inherited the adult oriented place. He kept the name since it was known by many spacefarers of all types. While the OG Bobo's was somewhat respectable (even if Bobo did treat females poorly), the new place had degenerated into a straight up trafficking operation. Why work in tandem with the socialators when you can just enslave them? Normally Tob wouldn't even be here, but a prize like Saija Kwann Saija Kwann demanded the personal attention of the boss.

Chordok Chordok roars when Tob's goons demand that we check our weapons. I admonish my partner loud enough to be heard while I hand over my blaster rifle. The Wookiee reluctantly complies, still making low growling noises. Once they're convinced we're not a threat to the boss we're allowed inside. Of course that's all a ruse. We're still very much a threat to their boss, they just don't know it. Chordok wasn't called "Red Claw" for nothing. As for me, I've still got other weaponry built into my armor, I didn't need a blaster in close quarters.

Of course the real surprise is Saija. She's the only one who can get close enough to Tob. The Twi'lek has a strategically placed hold-out blaster hidden in her costume. After some chatter with the underlings, we're led to a rather large and luxurious private room on the upper level. The boss man finally comes out to examine his newest acqusition. He examines her from afar as he approaches "You're so tall and lovely! Your skin markings are exquisite! And you're going to make me a lot of credits."

"Not until you give me payment. And a dance from the girl."

"Oh, of course, Kronn."
Tob snaps his fingers as an underling brings him a datapad to complete the transaction, comfirming with a biometric thumb and eye scan. "I was beginning to wonder if you Mandalorians found time to enjoy the finer things in life."

(TBC)

Last edited:
Messorum's sixth sense definitely wasn't wrong. Though there was more than just patrons idly listening at the bar. Something else was on the prowl. For the moment, the seat across from him in his booth is empty. Then he starts gazing about the bar. By the time his gaze would drift to back to the booth across from him, the seat was no longer empty. No sound, no magical vapors or auras, no explanation. She was just suddenly there sitting across from him. None other than the Seer, that brown hooded cloak and painted wooden mask obscuring her features.

"Be not afraid." She states simply, leaning back in her seat. "Your anger. I am able to feel it. The enclave, you are not happy with it's presence here. Then again...." Two poor random men at the counter would suddenly find his whiskey bottle and shot glasses missing. In a funny coincidence, The Seer was now holding two shot glasses and a whiskey bottle. She pours some of the alcohol into the glass for him and then slides it across the table, the side perfectly calculated so that it stops right at the edge.

"They call me The Fate. I was here on other business, but your anger, your pain. It is my job to sense these things, and yours drowned out everyone else's. Thus, to me, I found that you are worth talking to. Tell me, child. What is it that ails and breaks your soul?" The masked woman tilts her head in question. "And before you start on that 'I'm not a child' thing, I am one hundred and twenty five years old. You're a child to me." She states, since everyone seems to complain about her calling them 'a child.

She did genuinely want to help this man, and resolve his rage. However, Shai and Alora had already found what they were looking for, that being his vehicle. It was now time for her to do her part, the part she was good at. Distraction. Who better to pull such a thing off than a fortune teller?

Shai Maji Shai Maji Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla Messorem Messorem

RRf93h4.png

Tags: Open

The Battle was over. The Hostiles that weren't deadfled from the area. There was a possibility that they could return in greater numbers after advising any one of a number of local Bosses but Garrus doubted it. The Mandalorians were making landfall on Lyran IV which meant that in a short amount of time the Mando'ade would have control of the planet. Law and order would be the new rule of the day and men like Garrus would ensure that those unwilling to adapt to the new order had no place on this world.

Once he was sure the hostiles had dispersed Garrus would turn his attention back towards the Farmstead that the Farmer had retreated into. The Man hadn't returned yet. Garrus didn't wait for him; he moved to the table he'd been sitting on when the Hostiles arrived, seated himself and reached up to remove his helm again. The Buy'ce was set on the table behind him.

Ironically the pitcher that Garrus had left behind had survived the battle despite the many stray blaster shots that likely shot by it. Retrieving the cup he'd been drinking out of again he'd fill it with the remainder of the containers contents before bringing the cup to his mouth again. It was good, the burn opened his sinuses and tastebuds again.

Around the time he was drinking the Farmer would reappear, returning now that the firefight had died down. He didn't say anything, it seemed the man was in awe of the thick black smoke now pouring out of the two destroyed Landspeeders. As he finished his drink Garrus would look at him and the man would have said...

[Th--thank you, Stranger. I don't know what to say.]

...Garrus wasn't much for thanks, the Warrior merely nodded his head and sat quietly before he replied...

"Those Landspeeders will burn for awhile, you should probably get rid of the wreckage when the flames die down. I'd advise burying the bodies too."

...the Farmer was quick to nod while Garrus instructed him and the Mandalorian went on...

"Collect their weapons and keep them for yourselves. They'll serve you better than that old slugthrower you were toting ever will. Looks like you have a new Landspeeder too."

...one of the speeders the hostiles had arrived in was still operational, surely the Farmer and his kin would make use of it. Garrus had no interest in it. He'd returned to sitting in silence when heard sounds, others were coming out of their hovels to see and the Farmer started saying...

[Is there anything we can do to repay you?]

...there was no answer for a time and then Garrus, reaching for the pitcher and testing its weight set it back down on the table before looking at the man and stating...

"You want to repay me bring me another pitcher so I can fill my cup a few more times."

0cNNsOQ.png

Friendly: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Kes Stag Kes Stag Zlova Rue Zlova Rue
Hostile: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Vince Avery Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Dispara

Intelligence had picked up on the signs of a bloodslug trade close by. It was filth, enabling the cowardly and dishonest a means of vengeance. As far as Thonn was concerned, one did not deserve the settling of scores if incapable of doing so in person and through good, honest violence. On that quality alone the trade ought to be scrubbed out; but above even that, it definitely didn’t belong anywhere near their newly founded home. Destroying this shipment would be devastating to the underworld trade, but it would further send a message. Once the Mandalorians had spoken, these miscreants would know their activities had no place here; and he preferred to speak by blaster bolt.

There was more covered in the report. The shipment was lightly guarded, which implied that the hapless criminals were not expecting the trouble he and his vode would be eager to bring. Which was good; but it also meant a head on approach into battle would squander the opportunity for the element of surprise they held. But if there were few guarding the front gates, there would be fewer guarding the flanks – and so that’s where Thonn decided he would establish his arrival on the objective.

Once on the planet and with his speeder packed with the needed gear, weapons and ammo, Thonn set off. There was barely a sound aside from the dull continued hum of the bike soaring over the ground on route to the abandoned warehouse. Once he caught sight of it, it was clear that the perimeter portion of it was largely unused, and likely unguarded. A prime entry point, given the report he’d heard. His speeder made a slight banking turn, soaring forth towards one of the empty warehouse buildings.

Once inside and beyond the cover of the building’s walls, Thonn parked his speeder and made his dismount. First, he gathered up his needed gear; his Z-6 rotary cannon, power packs, explosives and even his 2-shot slug-thrower, just in case. Next, he looked into his logistical systems to see which of his vode he might be able to locate nearby, but the HUD gave no information at all. Perhaps none were present, but that surely couldn’t be the case. Despite waiting and scanning, He was unable to catch sight of any and after another while he looked into the systems himself. Upon investigation, the defeated Thonn realized the likely cause.

He had updated that system earlier in the day; a bit more complicated than he was used to, but he had the help of a written guide. While he checked over plenty of his gear for readiness before he set off, he’d neglected to check that his HUD was in satisfactory order. It was taken for granted that it usually was, and bothering to ensure that remained the case was a discarded afterthought in the excitement of preparation.

There were surely others nearby, though he’d have to seek them out without the assistance of the systems he was accustomed to having. Once he did he could add them back; attempting a blind scan would be risky, and likely give away plans that were already underway. Thonn continued onward with care and caution, always keeping a listening ear out for any sign of others, friend and foe alike.

If worse came to worse, the sounds of blaster fire would eventually alert him to the battle’s start and it’s location; but he didn’t want to wait that long. If there was a fight going down, he’d much rather be there for its beginnings.

It was not long before he would stumble across Siv Dragr and Kranak Vizla who were also making their advance, and as he rounded the corner and spotted them he gave a shocked pause. Battle-hardened reflexes caused him to react with a tense and combat ready stance, though it took only an instant to recognize the two as among the allied he had been searching for. They were likely more surprised than he, and well, they deserved confirmation that he was the Mandalorian ally. And an explanation for why he was absent on the comms.

“Uh...My signal link’s been glitching out.” Thonn responded. Suspect as the statement might be, neither the tone nor experienced issue were unlike him. Though systems don’t normally just ‘glitch out’ like that, the young rotary gunner did have a way of breaking things, no matter how stable or reliable they might be.

“...probably because I forgot to load it back in. I tried to update it. Let me add you two back real quick.” He added, sheepishly. Once he had made the connection, comms and locations systems would work clear once again. He might even get data that would help him locate other vode present and do away with the inconvenience that neglecting to bring it had brought him.

EpUSKyG.png

I hated wearing this costume, an uncomfortable reminder of days past. But my old life skills came in handy for jobs like this one. I have a particular disdain for slavers and pimps. So it didn't take much convincing from Kronn K'taris Kronn K'taris and Chordok Chordok to be the trigger girl they needed. My Mandalorian companion was here for his tribe. And the Wookiee...well, this was a bounty he wanted a piece of.

As some musical accompaniment begins, I move to the rhythm...ugh, this guy liked Gam-bop; slow, slow beats and annoying dissonant melodies. It only takes a few moments to adapt to the groove; once I do, I slide up to Kronn and do my part of the performance act. He's not acting when he just sits there like a statue, cold as stone, even as move within his personal space.

In a hushed whisper, I hiss with annoyance. "You're not making this easy, Kronn."

"Be quiet, slave."
He finally puts his hands on me. Just on my hips, then on my behind. I never thought the word 'timid' applied to a Mandalorian, but I don't think he knew what he was getting into. And I don't think I knew what I was getting into. My mind wanders for a moment as I'm running on muscle memory. I find myself drifting closer and closer...

Now it's Kronn who's hissing in hushed whispers. "Go to Tob. You've only got one shot," he reminds me sharply, getting my head back into the game.

I sashay in rhythm past Tob's bodyguards and towards our target, who is seated on the opposite side of the chamber. Gyrating my hips and doing a quick little spin move, I slide the hold-out blaster into my hand and palm it, keeping the back of my hand facing out. My other hand pulls a translucent piece of silk off my costume and I seductively drape it across Tob's face. This helps conceal his point-of-view when I press the assassin's weapon against his forehead and pull the trigger. A blaster bolt leaves a smoking hole in the fabric, which I'm still holding as Tob falls to the floor dead.

Last edited:
@Saija Kwann -- I sashay in rhythm past Tob's bodyguards and towards our target, who is seated on the opposite side of the chamber...

As Saija moves away, she does a twirl, spinning past Tob's cronies in a dreamy tornado of whirling head tails and silk. While they're distracted, I slip into my empty wrist launcher a pair of whistling birds that I had taken off the back side of Saija's costume. Meanwhile, Chordok Chordok silently moves into position between a pair of guards, each of them within arms length.

Right when Saija pulls the trigger and shoots Tob dead, we take out everyone else. While Chordok violently claws one man apiece with each arm, the two whistling birds fire, each one finding their target. Shortly after the boss man hits the deck, his dead henchmen follow. Chordok grabs some weapons and tosses me and Saija a pair of blaster pistols. From Tob's dead body, Saija commandeers a remote device resembling the controller for a restraining bolt.

Some remaining guards are drawn to the VIP room by the sound of Saija's hold-out blaster. That thing was small but it was also loud...a trade-off for its concealability. When the door flies open and Tob's henchmen come charging inside, the three of us mow them down in a hail of blaster fire. After exiting the suite, we begin clearing the entire building room by room. Any spacer-jock who wasn't part of Tob's slave trafficking operation was allowed to get their clothes on and go. "Leave, preev!" Saija was enjoying herself.

One rescued slave after another joins us, totaling six by the time we head for the holding cells. A staircase descends into a large underground storage room, which Tob had converted into a series of cages. The ones that didn't belong to the slaves we had rescued each contained a scantily clad woman. All of them had a control collar, designed to shock as well as keeping them within the perimeter of "Bobo's."

Saija begins speaking in Twi'leki, as most of the slave girls are of her own race. The rest of them are varied species, all of whom understand my companion when she switches to Basic. "We're here to rescue you! Come with us!" She clicks the remote to deactivate the mag-locks on the collars and cells, then corrals them all, twenty-four total, behind Chordok and myself.

I tell my companions, "Take them to the Chimera and keep the engines hot. Chordok, you go too!" He growls with disagreement. But it's too chaotic to leave a starship full of valuable slave girls unguarded. Their part of the job was done, now I had to join up with my brethren for the main battle.

Last edited:
0cNNsOQ.png

Zlova didn't stop smiling, but the crimson woman did stop swaying when Cass reached out with the Force. Her golden eyes met Cass dead-on with a sudden clarity that wasn't there a moment ago. "First, I'm sad to hear when you're drunk and horny you don't go looking for bad boys and girls. Second," the smile twisted into a smirk, "if you live, call me." The Twi'lek blew a kiss toward the criminal woman.

Two sabers shot out from where they'd been secured down the center of her back and into Zlova's awaiting hands. Violet beams shot out from them the instant Zlova shot toward the band of violent mercenaries or pirates.

Focus would be on deflecting the blaster fire that'd be sent her way, and if possible to launch into the air to take a few swings at Cass in passing. Also give the woman a wink. When you aimed to kill people you might as well have fun and enjoy it.

Shoot Me, Baby: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini | Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene | Dispara | Vince Avery
Support Your Local Sith: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | Kes Stag Kes Stag | Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal
Combat Status: Armed and Fighting

header1.png

0cNNsOQ.png

Tags
Allies: Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Dispara Vince Avery
Enemies: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Kes Stag Kes Stag

Directly engaging: Zlova Rue Zlova Rue And likely a room full of blaster fire.

The next few seconds seemed to slow for Cass as she got that familiar feeling things were kicking off. The twi'lek finally stood up properly, confirming Cass suspiscions, damn she was hot, shame they were here to kill each other.

She saw the two violet blades appear as the flash of red launched herself towards Cass, she was fast... very fast.

The Harlequin Sabers told her what too do, she had learned to trust them. Her arms moved faster than she could command them and she caught the sabers of Zlova with her own. There was a clash of metal on metal with the impact as Cass allowed the momentum of her assailant to carry her past and she spun to face her.

"How about a carve my number on your spine and you call me?" She replied to the woman as she deflected a stray blaster bolt. "I'll have to make sure not to leave too many marks on that pretty exterior though" and she blew a kiss back. She hoped her friends would fare well in their own fights, this enemy needed her full attention and flirt all she wanted, she had a feeling she was facing a superior foe today.

She made an attack of her own, her swords moved quickly, none of the pirates had seen her fight before, but they had seen her dance and her body moved with similar grace, she tried to feint the woman with her Crimson saber and make a strike with the black blade. Her and her blades were now three souls working together against a common foe.

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Zlova landed with a three-foot skid before she spun around as she came to a stop. The sabers were idly spun at her sides as the two faced off once more. As Cass spoke the Lethan's sabers snapped into position to deflect three blaster shots in rapid succession. Then a fourth a second later. Apparently no one appreciated a hot Twi'leks in their area now. Zlova would have thought pirates of all people...

"What was that?" Another two bolts blocked. "Couldn't hear you," she called back. With an exaggerated roll of the eyes, Zlova thrust her hand out to send a Force Wave against multiple opponents to knock them off their feet so the girls could have a moment of peace. Not that there were any complaints they were going with a barrage of blaster fire instead of the 'I can shoot a womprat at 800 meters.' One's precision with a blaster meant nothing to a Sith. Quantity over quality! Why else did Jedi and Sith besmirch the use of blasters? They never saw the skill behind a good, clean shot -- all those got blocked.

Cass actually advanced on Zlova with her two sabers, which was impressive enough. Pirate didn't feel like a Sith. Sabers were obviously infused with dark side energy. Oh, yes, now it all made sense.

One of Zlova's blades took position ready to block the feint (which could always no longer be a feint) while the other saber whipped up to try and knock Cass' black blade up and to the side to expose her center. A nice, full center that would be terrible to ruin with the saber left on guard duty; but it would be dreadfully hard to pass up Cass being wide open if the evil voices didn't tell her how to avoid her defend being forced open.

With Cass likely avoiding disaster, her opponent spoke up again, "Name's Zlova. Care to dance?" If the pirate was a dancer then she'd either love or hate the fact so was her opponent. An exotic dancer in point of fact; someone skilled at grace and control. Well, not all of them. Some Twi'lek just literally walked around a pole and leaned back against it -- Zlova desperately wanted to throw those woman over a balcony down fifty stories.

With a smile on her lips, the Twi'lek thrust with one saber at Cass then swept it horizontally between them and finished with a diagonal upper-cut; all the while her second blade was held close ready to ward of Cass' little helpers.

Shoot Me, Baby: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini | Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene | Dispara | Vince Avery
Support Your Local Sith: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | Kes Stag Kes Stag | Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal
Combat Status: Proposing to Marry and Murder Cass

3oIWNfM.png

S E A R C H
&
D E S T R O Y

0cNNsOQ.png

Local Time: 18:50
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Primary Objective: Destroy Precious Cargo & Get out
Secondary Objective: N/A
Equipment: Loadout 3 (No Medical Backpack. Wearing a black, large hooded poncho over beskar’gam.)
Friendlies: Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal | Zlova Rue Zlova Rue
Hostiles: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini | Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene | Dispara | Vince Avery | Kes Stag Kes Stag (?)

tQcpQG0.png

The revered Bounty Hunter nodded after he took several satchels and attached them to his bandolier as the Supercommando took up a breaching position by the main hangar door with his chainblaster raised.

The giant spared a glance at Siv’s visor as he spoke while the Supercommando waited for him to open the large hangar bay door.

“Yes, let’s, but. . .maybe with a less grand entrance,”

Said Siv, as the Mandalorian nodded his head towards a side door leading into the complex from an alternate route. The Supercommando’s head tilted to his left for a brief moment. He wasn’t sure where exactly the path would take them into the complex. He assumed taking the main path through the larger hangar gate would allow them to secure their flanks with ease, and focus their efforts on a single lane of fire, instead of dividing both their efforts on their flanks in an attempt to secure it.

He was also very anxious to start blasting some aruetiise. He had enough of sneaking around. But he wasn’t a di’kut. He did see the wisdom in Siv’s words. Popping out from an unexpected angle would give them an advantage. The giant slowly stood up and lowered the chainblaster as he walked towards Siv, following him to the side door.
<”Very well, ner vod. Lead the way.”>

The side door was not even locked as it swiveled open to the sides as the door’s movement detector module sensed the two Mandalorians. Siv swiftly stepped inside into what appeared to be a reception area. The reception was unkempt, to be put mildly. The fluorescent lighting was dim and occasionally flickered. Trash lied about the floor and the reception table. Behind it, stood a run-down protocol droid.

“Do you have a docking bay permit?”

The droid buzzed out with a lifeless voice. It’s voice crackled with static and sounded garbled. It sounded -and looked like- the droid was in a dire need of repairs. It’s vocabulator was glitching.

The revered Bounty Hunter chucked a restraining bolt in response to the protocol droid. The droid voiced a protest against Siv, but the walking run-down hunk of metal was swiftly silenced with the push of a button. Nodding at the giant, the Mandalorian unholstered his blaster as they started to make their way to the hangar’s side entrance. But the giant would come to a sudden halt and swiftly turn around as he heard someone approaching from their rear. His high definition motion and sound sensors had picked it up.
<”Footsteps, rear!”> He muttered to Siv as he assumed a combat stance with the giant chainblaster.

He would relax and lower the big gun when he saw the footsteps belonging to his fellow vode, Thonn Rokkal. Just as the Supercommando opened his mouth to ask him why he wasn’t picking up Thonn’s broadband antenna frequency, the Mandalorian would inform them. The interactive heads-up display of the Supercommando’s buy’ce had automatically uploaded and linked up with Siv’s visor when he was in transmitting range of his broadband antenna, but the same didn’t happen with Thonn, yet.

“Uh... My signal link’s been glitching out. Probably because I forgot to load it back in. I tried to update it. Let me add you two back real quick.”

As soon as Thonn added the two Mandalorians back, Kranak would also be uploading and linking up with Thonn’s visor. The information he would see was also supplemented with their medical status on the Supercommando’s HUD. Keeping an eye out on the well being of his brethren was his job. He might not have his medical gear with him for this mission, but that never meant he wouldn’t be able to patch up injuries of his fellow brethren. <”Glad to have you with us, vod! You came just in time.”> Said the giant, as he nodded his buy’ce towards Siv before turning around. <”This way.”>

The giant would continue to follow the revered Bounty Hunter with his guard up after Thonn joined them. He kept the giant chainblaster on a low ready position in order to easily raise it in case they were to receive sudden contact. His feet were kept apart slightly wider than his shoulder width as he walked in a combat stance; his left foot was at the fore, his back was relatively straight, but leaned forwards to compensate for recoil. It would allow Kranak to maintain his balance and cut the time to fire the giant chainblaster he carried in his hands.

UeJaBns.png

Last edited:
header1.png

0cNNsOQ.png

Equipment: ​
Captain Isidor Justeene's Blaster Rifle, Isidor's Sword, Calypso's Thunder - electro blaster pistol, various explosives, Isidor's Speed Bike
Ship: Blood Lightning

Tags: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Vince Avery Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal Kes Stag Kes Stag Dispara

So much for straightforward, it's certainly been anything but thus far, and now the "drunk" Twil'ek started fighting with Cass, apparently it was a farce. He's been drunk to the point he could only crawl back to his ship so even he knew something was off with the drunk act. He will be having plenty of drinks after this, you can count on it.

But now is not the time to think of what was supposed to be a simple job. He has to help Cass as much as possible. He just hoped the others realised what's going on and help out or at least watch out for more hostiles. Which he has a sneaking suspicion will arrive very soon, and they need to be ready.

Isidor sprung into action and fired on Zlova with his blaster, and took cover behind a crate. He doesn't have force abilities so all he can do is help with good old blaster fire. He couldn't get too close because he wasn't fond of being anywhere near a sabre if he can help it. Although his sword is coated with Cortosis, so that may be useful to give Cass backup. So he had to make a decision, stay back and use his blaster weapons or come in with his melee weapon?

Cass was the closest thing he had to a friend and friends look out for each other right? So he took his sword in his hands and Joined Cass in battling the Red Twi'lek, four hands are better than two, right? At least he'll be able to even the odds a bit or something along those lines.

header2_by_zigor_adebisi_deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:

Aves narrowed her eyes at the stranger in the corner as he waved her in.

Unexpected, to be sure.

On one hand, she had everything she needed to pursue her mission. On the other hand, something told her that there would be much bigger fish to fry if she followed up on this. She could see it in the man's eye, not the side that glowed like three embers, but the eye hidden in the shadow of the wide-brimmed hat: There was something about this person, something dangerous.

Aves moved her hand from her blaster and tucked her thumb into the belt as she sauntered closer.

"And what do you want, stranger?"

She made sure to stand square to him.

Aves carried blasters on both hips, different types for different purposes. A precision blaster on the right, with a quick-draw modification that was illegal in some systems. The wood looked well-worn. The blaster on the right was bulkier, old imperial design since retrofitted. Slung over the back of her hip was a beskad of dark grey metal, sheathed in leather far less worn.

Up close, she looked a little young for her kit.

"You looking for trouble?"

Still, the short, black-haired woman put on a tough enough attitude for this kind of locale.

header1.png

0cNNsOQ.png

Tags
Allies: Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Dispara Vince Avery
Enemies: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Kes Stag Kes Stag

Directly engaging: Zlova Rue Zlova Rue And likely a room full of blaster fire.

Cass felt clash of her feint against the opponents blade, as her own aggressive attack came in she felt herself being forced open, she would be exposed, but she felt her blades guiding her, she danced into the momentum and spun, quickly switching to a reverse grip and allowing her to catch Zlova's follow up strike... barely, the violet blade crackling against her own, mere inches from her outfit. This woman was so strong, she was a pirate, not a Jedi, she shouldn't be here, but here she was.

Cass was out of position to make an offensive strike of her own, but seeing Isidor now standing along side her, she was able to roll out and gain a bit of range on her opponent. She cared for Izzie and she dearly hoped he could defend himself while she rebalanced, but right now she couldn't let her feeling cloud her own concentration.

The others too had taken up defensive positions and were firing on the enclave, a lot of the fire that could have been interrupting their duel was saved for the hidden shooters, and even bloodthirsty types like the mandos seemed reluctant to open fire on a fast moving fight involving their ally.

As she turned back round to the dancer? Apparently a dancer? She thought she might as well, "you want to dance so bad, and you clearly aren't Mando'a? How about you and I chase off the enclave then go back to my ship to dance" she grinned and licked her lips seductively as she reposed herself ready to fight. Blaster fire was incoming, she blocked the bolts, but right now, the swirl of melee was the only combat that she knew.

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

0cNNsOQ.png
Objective: Buy Steal some Bloodslugs
Tags:
Neth Kote (NPC) |[Kraken Coalition] Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Dispara | [Enclave] Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Vince Avery Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Heaven offers nothing that the mercenary soul can desire"
Kes watched on as the stand-off escalated to a fight, he wasn't even sure why they were fighting. They were pirates though and pirates don't need an excuse to fight. They just do it. He turned to Neth and spoke. "This is just a bit pathetic eh vod?" he said and the dar'manda simply offered him a nod. "If they keep this up I say we just steal a crate while they're all busy playing jedi." Keth then let his arms fall to his side before walking over to a crate of bloodslugs.

Kes looked at the crate, they'd have more than they were asked to provide so they'd be able to sell a few off if they managed to make it out. Kes gave Neth a small nod.
"Go warm the ship up." he said. "I'll get the crate over if these lot don't stop fighting." he finished before withdrawing his blaster. Neth turned to Kes and spoke "Cuyir iviin'yc ti bic" <Be fast with it>. As Neth left Kes let out a small chuckle, he hadn't heard his dar'manda friend speak much mando'a, the concept of it in itself was funny to the outcast at least.

He turned his attention back to the Kraken Coalition and the red tweilik, seems they wanted a compromise.. Regardless Kes needed to be ready to make off with the crate if the situation deteriorated even further so for now he sat there and waited although this time his Wester Carbine was held resting in his arms rather than holstered on his back.

0cNNsOQ.png

H U N T

Objective: Destroy Bloodslug Shipment
Allies: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Kes Stag Kes Stag | Zlova Rue Zlova Rue | Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal
Enemies: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini | Vince Avery | Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene | Dispara

Going along the way was more or less. . . easy? They encountered no resistance besides the droid that Siv had deactivated. Maybe this job would be easy pay after all was the thought going through Siv's mind when he heard Kranak hiss behind him that footsteps were coming. In response, Siv clutched his blaster pistol a little tighter, ready to use if if needs be.

As the two rounded a corner, they came face to face with a shrouded figure. Instinct made Siv raise his blaster to shoot in a breath of a moment, but he held his fire. He was glad -- otherwise he would've shot down one of his brother-in-arms. "Welcome to the party, Rokkal," Siv said, lowering his blaster. "Next time, I recommend you save your ambushes for you enemies."

Suddenly, he could hear blasterfire coming off away from deeper in the base. Oh chit. They had better hurry.

Making their way to the hangar bay was simple enough. What wasn't so simple was that it appeared that any element of surprise the small Mandalorian team thought they had, had obviously been lost. Pirates were duking it out with a red Twi'lek, her markings and weapons of choice unmistakeable. Zlova Rue, called the once-Sith by many in the Enclave still, though she was technically just as Mandalorian as the rest of them. "She looks like she's doing fine," Siv commented after a moment of watching her fight. "Kranak, while they're distracted, help me put the charges on the shipments. We'll blow this thing to Mandalore and mop up whatever forces remain afterwards."

jRipg5a.png

Saija Kwann Saija Kwann and Chordok Chordok part ways after we recover our own weapons, giving the extra blasters to some of the escaping slave girls. Confident that they'll be fine, I fire off my jetpack just long enough to get to higher ground. Moving stealthily along the rooftops, I find an ideal location to set up shop. The built-in tripod of my blaster rifle drops down into place. Using my helmet mounted scope-assist, I survey the terrain and it's occupants. Typical spacer-trash, some of them better equipped than others but all of them dangerous to the strike team.

I hear a commotion and the sound of blaster fire from one of the main hangar bays. It gets the attention of the people on the ground. Some of them hold position. A few others rush off to investigate. There are multiple locations where it could be coming from, so they won't crash the party right away.

That's when I make my move; I pop off a blaster bolt at one of the goons in a surveillance tower. Before the second guy can figure out what had just happened, I take him out as well. Then I drop down to the street level, running on foot to a secondary position I had just scoped out. After climbing an access ladder, I crouch low behind a rooftop recirculator unit. On the ground below, the rag tag guards begin to fan out when they figure out that two of their sentries just got sniped right under their very noses.

Last edited:
0cNNsOQ.png

Friendly: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Kes Stag Kes Stag Zlova Rue Zlova Rue
Hostile: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Vince Avery Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Dispara

It took just a moment a few key-presses to get the process going. Once the link had been established, there was a rush of information between the two systems as Kranak downloaded the data. Thonn was in good state, mostly. Muscular hypertrophy was evident, and there was more muscle mass than last time; while not a shocking amount, it implied some steady gains were being made on Thonn’s part. All the minor bumps and bruises incurred from the last mission had healed up rather nicely, too; About the only ailment that could be detailed was some minor sleep deprivation – far from enough to render him unfit for his honoured duty. He tried to get a full night, but it was awful tough to do before a big mission.

“Glad I caught up with you. I wouldn’t wanna to miss it.” came his response.

“Hah. Oh I got another for them too.” He quipped back warmly. It was good to have his vode back, and great that he managed to link up with them before the fun began and not during the midst of it. Kranak lead the way – and he’d brought the big gun with him too. Fun. Thonn followed along with him and Siv, his own rotary cannon prepped and at the ready. Between the three of them, they’d had some serious firepower. Now to get the jump on their enemy and-

Kark.

The shots fired was a disappointment. It implied that Thonn was now what he was trying to avoid being: late. The action had already begun, and they were all absent for it’s beginning. Thonn rushed towards the sound with the rest of them, anxious to get in on the fighting.

The source of it was none other than Zlova, already in a scuffle with the guardsmen. Siv remarked that she could handle her own, and Thonn knew well that she could. Plans were then made to plant explosives. Very fun. Thonn looked to the two and gave a nod.

“Why don't I hang back and keep the path controlled and clear for your return. Deal with any surprises.” Thonn offered. Better to work in pairs, he reasoned. Two to go down and plant the bombs, and he would provide covering fire and support the twilek if needed. The element of surprise wasn't entirely lost. Sure, they knew the Mandalorians had arrived, but they didn't know a heavy gunner was already on their doorstep. If they tried to overwhelm Zlova, Thonn just might have that ambush for them after all.

While he wouldn't hesitate to support her, he still wasn’t quite comfortable with a Sith joining their ranks – er, once-Sith. She was vode now, as Mandalorian as he, and had proven to be a great value to them all. Still, she was Sith, and she was just kind of...odd. This seemed one such time, since on the ground where they were fighting was a bottle of golden ambrosia laying about, it’s contents spilled.

Had she been drinking?

Dispara

D

0cNNsOQ.png

Things went sidways stupid-fast, as they always seemed to do. Fek. The mysterious red Twi'lek hottie snarked off some more and bared her fangs...light saber fangs. Cass ignited her own, and soon the two were at it like Sith and Jedi. Isi started firing, his loyalty to Cass more and more evident. But it also sent blaster bolts deflecting off in every direction.

There was more firing, but Dispara couldn't pinpoint from where. Vince and his men were mingling around, and some armored guy, one that was in the shadows earlier, decided to keep his own watch over the shipment. It wasn't hard to figure out in that place that someone was thinking of taking advantage of the chaos. Dispara knew Cass could handle herself, and Isidor had her back. Dispara darted and wove, Tyra in tow, slipping the fuel gun into her hand. The weapon wasn't raised, not yet. Her Twi'lek first mate by her side blaster in hand as well, aimed at the figure guarding the shipment.

"Now, now, we know that isn't yours." She quipped at him. He looked Mando, so probably Enclave too. "If I recall, you have your own business to tend to..." She tilted her head towards the dueling women and the general chaos unfolding. "Getting dangerous in here anyway."

"Dis..." Tyra nudged Dispara.

"Not not now, can't you see I am negotiating?" The half-Sephi pirate barked in annoyance, her eyes still on Kes.

"We got big trouble." The Twi'lek spacer replied...

Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Vince Avery Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Kes Stag Kes Stag Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal Kronn K'taris Kronn K'taris

Messorem

Go then, there are other worlds than these.
tLEQIdA.png

Objective: Seal a deal
Weapons:
RSKf-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol(x2), worn on hips
SX-21 Scatterblaster(x1), worn on back
Cutlass
Tags: Aves Wren Aves Wren | Shai Maji Shai Maji | Ailana Venetia Ailana Venetia | Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla

header2.png

With his gaze sweeping the bar, Messorem's attention was hyper focused on anything out of place. He had noted Shai and Alora as suspicious, but couldn't yet place it. As he continued looking about, Alora would be able to clear up her image a bit. The video did indeed show Messorem, though where he was remained unclear. It was some sort of hanger, but whether it was his ship or not remained up in the air. Said ship was a standard shuttle, one from the ground to space, implying that Messorem had a big ship, or it was someone elses.

Then Messorem returned his attention to his own booth, suddenly finding someone seated across from him. His hand instantly went for the blaster on his hip, even as she spoke. 'Be not afraid', he only scoffs at her words, unamused as she continues. In fact, her words make him annoyed, approaching anger, bringing up memories he'd rather forget. As the glasses appear, his eye narrows more, mechanical replacement scanning the woman. He doesn't touch the glass as it slides across to him, instead still glaring at this so called Fate. As she finishes, Messorem scoffs once more, responding with a drawl now.

"So... Fate, you're some kind of Forcie. Don't that mean yer a Jedi or sumthin'. An' don't that mean ya got better things ta do." Chuckling, Messorem shakes his head. "Even if I ain't as old as you, don't mean ya can call me a child. Age ain't nothin' but years, bet ya don't have much experience if ya think a 'child' has all thi' trauma."

His cybernetic pings him, giving him information on Fate, but he has no chance to read it as Aves comes over then. Messorem's eye remains narrowed as he glances her over, taking in her squared position. Clearly she's new, if she was hoping that'd intimidate. Her saunter too, and her kit in general, reminded Messorem of a child taking a parents clothes and pretending. Glancing back to Fate, he drawls out.
"Now if ya want a child, then ya got one right 'ere." He motions to Aves, before rolling his head back to look at her once more. "As fer ya, yer lookin fer trouble. Hand on ya gun and lookin' at me, don'tcha know it's rude ta stare?"

Messorem's cybernetic pings him again, as he glances over the weapons Aves has with her. The blasters don't impress him, he's seen all types of blasters over his long career. But it's the beskad that draws his attention, the beskad that had been pinged. That was a Mandalorian weapon. Messorem stills somewhat, as he finally takes the time to register the other information his eye gave him. This so called Fate had been with the two he'd marked as suspicious. He hadn't even noticed, but his cybernetic spotted the trio even as Messorem only noted the duo. Fate had also been ignored by Aves, the one with the Mando weapon, as if trying avoid any connections.

Stilling entirely, Messorem realizes two things at once. One, he's in danger, two, these people are most likely Mandalorians. His sixth sense is going off now, warning him just how frakked he is if he doesn't do something. These two are Mandalorians, or working with them, and the other two are most likely accomplices, or people Fate was doing her spiel to before she approached Messorem with said spiel. Messorem doesn't know yet, but he'll find out. Cybernetic eye twirling once more, Messorem slips free of the booth, standing to his full height and glancing towards Shai and Alora. Taking a breath, he focused on Aves and 'Fate.'

"Ya know, I been 'round tha galaxy, seen an' done quite a bit. But ya see, some thin's never change." Resting both hands on his heavy blaster pistols, he glances between the pair. "Y'all are clearly new ta this 'hole thing. So I'mma give ya this chance ta walk away, take yer friends and frak off. If ya don't, then whatever happens is on yer own heads."

0cNNsOQ.png

When Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene bolted out of cover and charged Zlova, the Twi'lek's golden eyes shot through him. Cass drew back, which released the violet blades to turn on her partner. Her natural inclination was to block with a single blade and laugh in his face. That was before the split second that forced the Twi'lek to jerk a foot back and twist her body to avoid a sword that should have been blocked. Instead his cortosis blade caused one of Zlova's sabers to deactivate. That caused the smile to vanish from her lips.

The second saber deactivated in that moment as the man no doubt selected his next move. With both curved sabers in her hands, Zlova swept one of them down toward the man's blade to knock it aside or keep it angled down; meanwhile the other one would try to deliver a strike to Isidor's forehead, temple, or face. If he managed to get the blade into position to strike, Zlova would bring both sabers to bare to catch the blade in a v-guard crated by crossing the two saber bodies. Then push the blade away, step in and bodycheck the man. After all, if he was going to bring a cortosis blade to a lightsaber fight, a Sith Lord was all too happy to demonstrate the lightsaber was a tool and not the only form of combat they knew.

His efforts would give Cass Gemini Cass Gemini that opportunity to take up a new position though. Even gave her a chance to respond to Zlova's advances.

A smile slid back onto her lips as the two hilts were magnetically locked together and both blades reignited. "I'm a full blooded Sith Lady," she affirmed, "and I would love to tango with you," Zlova twirled the now-saberstaff at her side, "but betraying the Mandalorians? No, I can't become a cliche." Her free hand waved for Cass to advance so they could continue their dance. The Force kept an 'eye' on Isidor if he decided to join in at the same time.

Meanwhile, Siv, Kranak, and Thonn lurked at the perimeter of the excitement. At least she could feel they weren't still milling about outside. Distractions only lasted so long, and at the rate they'd been creeping closer Zlova started to wonder if any pirates would still be alive by the time they arrived. Not that she had intended for the conflict to start so soon. Cass just had good instincts.

Support Your Local Sith: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | Kes Stag Kes Stag | Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal | Kronn K'taris Kronn K'taris
Combat Status: Dynamic Duo vs. Red Devil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom