Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Alora Vizsla

K77eCN8.png

T H E - A L L - S E E I N G - E Y E

• An4ufwK.png

B I R T H N A M E | Alora Vizsla
    A L I A S | Overwatch
    F E A L T I E S | House Vizsla, The Mandalorian Enclave
    R E S I D E N C E | Tor Valum, Kestri
    R A N K | TBD
    H O M E W O R L D | Mandalore
    S P E C I E S | Human
    A G E | 22
    S E X | Female
    H E I G H T 5ft 9in
    W E I G H T | 121lbs
    E Y E - C O L O U R | Honey Brow
    H A I R - C O L O U R | Lavender
    S K I N - T O N E | Cream
    F O R C E S E N S I T I V E | No

• Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png

P E R C E P T I V E | While not Force Sensitive, Alora seems to possess an uncanny awareness of her surroundings.

A G I L E | Fast and nimble on her feet, the lithe and elusive Mandalorian can frustrate many a foe that would like nothing more than to crush her skull.

P I L O T | An adept pilot able to thread a ship through narrow and perilous regions.

S P A T I A L - A W A R E N E S S | A keen, mathematical understanding of her surroundings allow Alora to deftly pilot ships and avoid enemy strikes.

S L I C E R | Resulting from numerous jobs to break into secure areas, Alora assembled a skill set enabling her access to unauthorized spaces.

M E C H A N I C | Skilled at building, modifying, and repairing mechanical and electrical systems.
  • Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png

F O R C E - D E A D | Inexplicably, Alora is not only not Force Sensitive, she completely lacks a presence in the Force; her startling presence often perturbs Force Users before they've even greeted one another.

I O N | Alora is a capable Mandalorian, but if her gear is disabled the young warrior can become paralyzed.

T A I J I N - K Y O F U S H O | The fear of rejection or disappointing others weighs heavily on Alora's mind.

H O N O R A B L E | Betrayal isn't in Alora's language. Breaking an oath or stabbing someone in the back are equally foreign concepts for Alora.
  • The Fall of the Mandalorian Empire

Alora Vizsla was an enterprising, young Mandalorian woman that often traveled between planets. She sought to learn about all manner of technologies and acquire new resources for herself and her people to construct new weapons, ships, and other technologies. The struggles for power and politics of her people rarely interested Alora; put to the question which side of a particular struggle she supported -- such as Ronan vs. Mand'alore -- she could only confess to not knowing much about the circumstances and having no personal opinion. However, if you asked her which hyperdrive she would recommended for someone's personal ship Alora would give you the top three and why you would choose each of them based on the intended purpose.

She was on one of her runs outside of the Empire when the Sith betrayed them and fell upon her homeworld. Like most other Mandalorians, it was a betrayal that would not be soon forgotten. The politics of the situation didn't interest Alora; the Sith had broken their bond and that alone was worthy of scorn.

For a time, Alora spent her time moving from system to system plying her technical knowledge and ship in order to survive on her own. Most of her money was poured into upgrading her ship and armor as the only thing Alora truly owned, which served as her base to ferry supplies and construct products to earn credits.

Rise of the Mandalorian Enclave

When news of an 'Enclave' in the Confederacy of Independent Systems reached Alora, the young Mandalorian set off from the galactic core in search of a Gathering of her people. Several other clans had surfaced, but most were devoted to combat or vengeance -- neither of which were truly of interest to her. Those in the Southern Systems seemed to have taken toward Hunting Bounties and bolstering the Confederacy's ability to pursue law and justice. Their desire to live their own lives attractive captivated the lonely Mandalorian.

By the time she arrived the Enclave had begun rebuilding a new home on Kestri. They had many craftsmen and women, but lacked in their naval capabilities. Not being one devoted to bloodshed herself, Alora offered her knack for technology and upgraded ship to strengthen the Enclave. With a host of scanning gear, 'Overwatch' would ensure ground, air, and space forces alike would have the information they needed to find their prey and ensure the safety of their people.
  • TBD​
  • Gear!

VT-88 Gambit | Ship

MCc8kOQ.png

K77eCN8.png

Many thanks to Darth Metus for the bones of this amazing bio template.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom