Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Chocolate Must Flow | EE Dominion of Takodana

Ty passed Chameleon a menu "id like it if you shared lunch with me ill buy it while we get to know each other. I must say you did a great job when we first met during the battle of Panatha leading that many forces even for a shapeshifter is no easy task if you don't mind me saying ma'am" Ty said as he leaned back in the chair, he thought for a moment "if you have any questions for me to better get to know me ill try my best to answer those questions for you."

Kessia Miran Kessia Miran

Mikilanna Mihaly (Darth Kauhu)
Overseer of Science Development, Knight Warden - Wardens of the Shroud

jNiyAAV.png

Equipment:
Dark Blessings of Kuolema / Varjokävely
Ship: Aries XIII

0UbMS98.png

8YW14vP.png

Silently I began moving through the factory's top level, searching each room in the process; eliminating any opposition along the way. Boldly, I even took time rummaging through desks or scanning computers still left on for anything science worthy, forced to abandon the password computers since hacking or slicing was not in my repertoire. If I found the recipe for the chocolate made here, I was quite confident that the boys and girls who worked at The Royal Institute of Science could undoubtedly create a more enhanced version of the chocolate; lending to the Empire a profitable angle in the food market. I knew deep down I should have just fought my way to the leader, having knowledge of his location; but I love the whole cat and mouse routine, and not because I'm a Felacat.

Top level secured, I stalked to the next level below; only four more levels to investigate before introducing myself to the leader. Here, on the this tier, lapsed any thugs. Just droids who appeared to be in some stasis-like program. Upon further inspection of these mechanical beasts, I noticed quickly they had been tampered with as their underbellies were open, wires and droid components exposed. Also, these droids were not the same as the ones I previously, and in the future still, dealt with. Where these the original factory droids, or did these belong to the thugs too, and discovering their ineffectiveness in comparison to the rabbit droids where systematically disposed off in such a brutal way? Whatever the reasoning for the droid genocide, I stepped through the metal bodies and again searched the rooms. Here I learned something rather interesting.

In the hastiness of a former employee, a lone computer remained on; the others rendered to a life of debris, a corpse lying at the far corner of the room. I read through the messages, incoming and outgoing, and suppressed my impending laughter. Apparently, this employee was working with the thugs, aiding them past the initial security and was promised riches beyond his wildest imaginations. For credits this disgruntled employee, named Ralph according to the messages, was willing to betray his fellow employees, bosses, and company. I finally examined the corpse, glimpsing the name Ralph on the name tag, and let slip a laugh. For his reward in all this, a blaster bolt to the forehead.

9lenMLk.png

Last edited:
Kessia Miran
Chameleon, Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
JkldnPk.png
Equipment: Gildenweave Dress | G1 OmniLink || Empyrean gland || Current look
Tag: Ty Sibo Ty Sibo
dRUm20K.png
Kessia took over the menu, then raised an eyebrow at the man's words. What made the man think they had met at Panatha? Even before that, Dromund Kaas had that meeting weeks earlier. In the case of Panatha, Kessia tried to enter the palace with two Sith Lords while the woman successfully executed one of the renegade Lord Commander. After all, the man shouldn’t have “sang” about the Warden to the Sith Empire. It was a secret that should never have been revealed.

"Nem tudom, hogy ki mondta önnek, de mi nem találkoztunk a Panatha-n. Ott a császárnővel beszélt."

She looked through the menu. She wasn’t really really interested in what she was eating; never paid attention to it just to have as much energy in it as possible. That's why chose a two-person bowl for herself and asked for two of it. And for that, a good drink with a lot of sugar and energy, a smoothie or turmix.

"Why do you want to know me so much? I'm just a sithspawn, nothing more."

Vandiir already considered her an excellent achievement, although the woman was not really interested in all this. All she wanted was to be in peace so that she could live her life…

//The first thread was in time Adrian’s memorial, than the interview and after those Panatha.//
wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Ship: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Alli Vern Alli Vern Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Kalic heard the communication, chuckling a little before he activated his comms again.

"Well. Let's just say I'm not trusting this sleemo again, assuming I don't shoot him between the eyes." Then Kalic was jumped on, and looked to see a certain serpent.

"You think you're leaving with my equipment that easily!?" Kalic grumbled a little as he tried to kick the serpent off, but no good. Poodoo! "You and your rebellious friends will die now, and I will enjoy handing you all over to the Empire."

"Not trusting.. What do you mean not trusting them!? This was your idea!" Kahlil finally rounded the corner where Kalic Daws Kalic Daws was currently being attacked by a.. Snake? No, wait. He didn't know that species. Not that he had a lot of time to think as a blaster went off in his direction. He brought up his saber, the blue blade igniting as he deflected the bolt harmlessly into the floor before him.

Then more shots came. He could weave through them easily, but the people behind him, civilians, had only just started to panic as one saw what was happening. They ran. So he wouldn't be able to move without putting them in danger. His blade weaved through the air, him having to actively strike the bolts aside. Certainly not Soresu, which was his preferred form. "Stop messing around so we can get out of here! You're gonna get people killed."

Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Alli Vern Alli Vern Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Kalic kicked at the serpent, nailing him as he spoke over the comms.

"I know! I know! Someone must've payed him or something!" He managed to get away, looking at the thugs before firing a few rounds to stop them from attacking. He then looked at Kahlil, giving him a bit of a glare. Messing around? Messing around! Kalic wasn't happy that having a snake attempt to kill him was seen as "messing around."

"You say that like I planned this. You think I wanted to become snake chow?!" This wasn't necessarily helping, especially as his mind went back to previous visions he'd had. No. No! Stop thinking that right now!

"I hope you didn't! This just sucks!" Quick and easy. That was the plan. Kahlil was more frustrated the plan had gone to hell more than anything else. Though frustration wasn't helping either of them. He ducked off around the corner now that the civilians behind him were behind cover. Just taking a moment to calm himself. Blasters still ripped against the wall beside him, chipping it away.

"Okay. Get rid of the snake then run for the ship. We don't need the guns. Just don't die." Then he stepped back out. It was far easier this time. No one to defend. He closed his eyes, opening himself to the Force as he started to weave through the blaster fire. These thugs weren't Jedi Killers. As he moved he raised a hand, reaching out.

The blasterfire stopped all at once. The thugs holding their blasters couldn't pull the trigger. Couldn't move. Slowly they sank towards the ground. Struggling, but unable to fight against the gravity Kahlil forced onto them. Soon enough they'd be flat against the ground, pinned. "Okay time to run!"

Kalic Daws Kalic Daws

Mikilanna Mihaly (Darth Kauhu)
Overseer of Science Development, Knight Warden of the Shroud

jNiyAAV.png

Equipment: Dark Blessings of Kuolema / Varjokävely
Ship: Aries XIII

0UbMS98.png

8YW14vP.png

Continuing my search, I left Ralph and the non-functioning droids behind whilst I moved down another level. Here, to my amazement was a section dedicated to filling employee bellies. The entire floor was a sprawling cafeteria, where numerous vending machines littered the walls and a few separate kiosks spread out. In the center of all this was the seating area, tables and chairs that once hosted loyal workers, not Ralph types, were now occupied by some of the thugs; eight in fact. The group was to immersed in their conversation to take notice of me. A couple of well placed rockets from my wrist launcher would easily end the gathering, but that would cause to much destruction of a potential EE asset, not to mention to much noise. I was trying to end this situation quietly and painless as possible; I had no desire to be drawn into a heavy conflict.

Methodically I brushed the minds of three thugs, placing inside a mental suggestive push they should leave. At once, they got up and bid their friends farewell, not knowing truly why they did so, and walked toward my location; where I remained hidden. I watched them past me by, heading toward the nearby stairwell and descended out of sight. Later, already planned for, I would need to deal with them. But for now, the group dwindled to five. For my next trick, which would be louder than I wanted, but would suffice me enough to sneak in and kill them.

Using the Force, I tipped over three of the cups on the table; it's contents spilling on two of the thugs. As I suspected they would react, they lept from their chairs yelling obscenities toward their associates. Thugs were so easy to rile up, and the two thugs played the part well. Soon the other three began yelling back; all five standing in confusion of how they reached this argument point. Feeding off their anger, I mentally encouraged them one-by-one to escalate the heated debate. And they did not fail me. I waited a few moments, waiting to strike. The split second the five thugs went to blows, I charged across the cafeteria focusing on the fight.

S
ecrecy still in my corner, I jumped over a table igniting my twin lightsabers in unison. The sound of them hissing to life alerted the thugs, but not quick enough. I landed gracefully in the center of the men, twirling my blades around me in a circular pattern which resulted in a group beheading. I normally don't go for beheading, but the moment was just to viable to pass up.

9lenMLk.png

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
GVTcRaQ.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink ||| Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Empyrean gland
Tag: Alli Vern Alli Vern | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Open
dRUm20K.png
Alli hasn't answered the woman yet, but in the meantime Kalic Daws Kalic Daws has, to whom she answered a little late. The Empress wasn’t really surprised that he wasn’t there everywhere, considering how scattered the Rebel faction was according to the news, i.e. they only had cells and no common organizational point.

~ Yes, I know, I mean, I think. That is why it would be advisable to find the cell in which she is also involved and gain their trust. Now you see visions, you can offer them to them so you can help their work with them. Gain their trust pretty slowly, I know it's a long task, but the result pays off… ~

But since it wasn’t really possible to prove that the man was under brainwashing, it might be easier. Ingrid was very careful when dealing with this to make this happen. Meanwhile, while she was watching that place through the Force, she had a very weak sense of someone next to Kalic. The man probably still wore the Taozin amulet, which made him difficult to perceive. If not, she felt Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble almost immediately.

~ Mr. Kahlil? What are you looking for on Takodana? Are you interested in rabbit droids? ~

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

NSv2UxT.png

Equipment: Haywire I Armor paired with Duraglide Boots and Boot Rockets
Objective: Be a deWinter. Make Ingrid laugh. More likely sigh. Run errands maybe? I brought snacks.
JkldnPk.png
The trip here had been unremarkable. Enough so that she had slept through the whole thing. The wafting scent of chocolate was the only thing rousing her from slumber as she committed to a full body stretch and kicked someone in the side. The disgruntled exchange was short, fingers pulling through her hair as a poor replacement for a brush. Sleep owned her eyes for a while, legs moving as the city slowly revealed itself around her.

And it was...different. Not boring, but certainly no Scintilla.

Everyone capable of sensing the force could feel her entrance to the area. She had come with no real goal besides being beside Aunt Scherezade's friend. She'd been through a lot very quickly she'd been told and might enjoy the company, or at least a helping hand. For her waking time, she wandered with half lidded eyes and found confectionaries or snacks in different shops while receiving odd looks here and there. Thankfully only looks, having hid the knives below her jacket. Something she learned from watching the adults be sneaky sneaks.

A bag of cheese and a separate bag of chocolates in hand, she moved along with a song in her head.

She felt it was time to check in with Ingrid, though there was a strange buzz in the air, as though she could hear a conversation in the next room. But it was grainy, and really strained. Okay, maybe it was like listening to a conversation the next room over with the television cranked and your roommate snoring. But it was there. Which was really distracting her from the song in her head.

A constant bobbing wiggle of a dance helped keep focus on the song, even with the noise. Though it had distracted her from the path she had taken, or even who had spoken to her as she closed the door behind her. Had that been locked? She frowned, looking over the red haired woman whose picture she had burned into her mind. Ingrid seemed focused on something else, a distant look across her features as she slipped over to a sofa near but separate from her. The soft crinkle of brown bags being set on the table the only real sound she had made since entering.

Ingrid had been warned of Felmorante deWinter coming to meet her, but a warning was one thing and a deWinter in the flesh was a whole other story.

Emerald eyes glimmered in the silence, a wicked smile appearing as she waited. Her eyes closed after a breaths time, hands gathering her hair and plaiting it over her shoulder.

Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
GVTcRaQ.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink ||| Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Empyrean gland
Tag: Alli Vern Alli Vern | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim | Open
dRUm20K.png
For now, Ingrid was waiting for everyone's response, or just Kahlil's, for the man to let her message into his mind because of his species, when the door opened. In the “midst” of negotiations and many other things, she almost forgot that one of @Scherezade deWinter’s nieces was coming here now. As Felmorante entered, she looked at her; the resemblance was awesome, as if she had seen the very young Scherezade.

She disappeared years ago and in vain did she find anything. She was the first in a series of losses, followed by countless others. The red haired woman was still hoping to find her one day. The woman was a friend, a close friend and a mentor. Maybe she almost hit a sister level, one of the few who was important to Ingrid. That's why she agreed to meet Felmorante.

She was a little embarrassed about what to say, as she didn't know her yet, and it was hard for her to be direct at such times. Luckily, she was able to telepathically communicate and talk to more than one person at a time, so she had no problem turning to her. In the end, she decided to try a little bit less strict and distant. Wasn’t sure she would succeed without acting.

"Welcome, Miss deWinter! Nice to finally meet you! I was notified of your arrival, but no one told me why you were coming to the Eternal Empire." at least, she tried.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

T I T L E
pDrQqwv.png
Equipment: Haywire I Armor over Viper Mk. I Skinsuit, Duraglide Boots with Boot Rockets
Dark Purple pair of Wrist Dazzlers, 7 Whimsy Knives, 3 Glitter Grenades, 2 Giggle Grenades, 1 Pink Vapor Grenade

Objective: Sharing is caring.
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

The plaiting of hair did not stop as Ingrid spoke to her, actually seeming to become more focused because of it. The thoughtful look crossed her features before a small shrug appeared. Why not visit? Wasn't it good to be with new people? Or make friends? All thoughts that crossed her mind in a brief flash that the other woman could pick up on quite easily.

"Whispers and feelings. Carried cross the void." Her typically sweet voice dropped to a sepulchral tone, not intending to be cryptic as a sweet smile washed the words away. "I heard a wish. Or a plea. No, no Aunt Schez doesn't do that. Maybe a whim, a thought? She didn't want you to be alone. So I am here to be a friend. Helper maybe? It's all kind of loose goose on that one. No details, just feelings."

There was a sincere pause as she tilted her head once more, thoughtful look in her eyes before directing that attention to Ingrid and drawing close to the tail of her braid.

"Fel, is fine, Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lady Igrid L'lerim-Vandiir." There came a teasing smile with the words, as though an inside joke had been told. "Or perhaps Valeria Ragal the Red Witch? The Aspect of Desire for the Wild Hunt?" The grin only grew as she spoke, a wicked sense of knowing ebbing from her. Emerald eyes flared until she paused and wrapped the braid with a tie.

"Or do you prefer another title, perhaps less formal?" No anger or malice, sincere questions it seemed. Though a touch of teenage nature came with the final question of title. "Aunt perhaps?"

GVTcRaQ.png
Tag: Alli Vern Alli Vern | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim | Open
dRUm20K.png
Whoa! Ingrid hasn't been very used to this overwhelming style since she didn't meet Scherezade. Especially besides the mourning, so now maybe it might be a little bit a lot for her. The woman was not the kind that others come to make friends with. She was all the colder and more distant. Aunt Schez… she didn't want Ingrid to be alone. On this, she smiled for a moment, it was a pleasant feeling.

The young girl, Fel, was very similar to her aunt, not only in appearance but also in character. She might have been really lonely; but since Adrian's death, she really didn't want to let anyone near herself. Ingrid was more lonely than losing someone again. The death of her second husband put a lot of strain on her. She could not yet embark on the path of healing; doubted she would ever be able to do it. There are those who mourn someone for a lifetime, Ingrid was probably like that.

"You're thoroughly prepared about me, Up! You know more about me than the intelligence agencies of major factions …"

Smiled at that for a moment. Probably Scherezade could have told the girl about the woman, or Hanna Hanna . She was shocked at the aunt for a moment, already knew exactly how young adults might have felt when they were asked to be someone’s godparents. She felt infinitely old for a moment, though it didn’t show up on her.

"I think Ingrid, or Aunt, will be appropriate if no others are present. If so, I prefer the “my Lord” if possible. I don’t know much about you, just that you are Scherezade’s niece; can you tell me a little about yourself, Fel?"

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

NO SHOW BUT I'LL TELL
pDrQqwv.png
Equipment: Haywire I Armor over Viper Mk. I Skinsuit, Duraglide Boots with Boot Rockets
Dark Purple pair of Wrist Dazzlers, 7 Whimsy Knives, 3 Glitter Grenades, 2 Giggle Grenades, 1 Pink Vapor Grenade

Objective: Sharing is Caring

A satisfied smile crossed her features at the praise. It was nice to hear once in a while, and it made the confused thoughts flit away briefly, giving the other woman peace.

If briefly.

"I ask, listen. I search, compile. Think. Maybe ask again." She shrugged. "Most what I learned is what Schez and Hanna shared. Checked it for practice."

There was a wicked grin at the thought that cropped through her mind. A faux salute made with her braid as words poured out.

"Yes, my Lord Aunt!" It was a horrendously funny thought to her, combining the two titles. But even the wild hunt had made a point to differentiate the names and titles of their members.

As though donning a mask or slipping into a skin suit. Something perhaps for their own mind as much the sake of those around them. The small fit of laughter ceased quickly, a nod following when she wasn't entertaining herself.

"As you wish." Then came the follow up, asking about her. And the question unleashed a small torrent behind it.

"Well, born the same place as Aunty. Hit the snooze button, or forget to set an alarm. Woke up in a strange place, lots of lights, and I think droids? They were rusty. Old. Kept calling me Lady so and so when I woke. Schez guided me out, gave me an idea of where to go." She explained in rapid-fire words as though stopping would distract her from the story. There was a lingering sadness about Scherezade in her words, something she pushed through. A finger touched her bottom lip, focusing on the next part.

"Born under a last quarter moon. I like knives." There was a bit of reaching for topics, talk of herself not common enough just yet. "Apparently I am good at the force but it doesn't really make sense. I think, and it happens. I don't know about all this good and bad guy stuff that goes with it. People that are good do bad things and people that are bad do good things." She raised her hands in a perplexed gesture, as if something didn't add up.

"It so frustrating to think about." She admitted, completely sidetracked from the original topic it seemed.

GVTcRaQ.png
dRUm20K.png
Ingrid continued to listen carefully to what she was saying about herself. What she said about what she was doing covered enough of what she could do. The Empress wondered how old the girl might be. Seventeen, eighteen? She didn't think she was older than that. At that age, Ingrid was already a trained assassin and a soldier, with dozens of people she killed behind her. She was never so enthusiastic, even if she loved her work and was good at it.

"So, well, I guess your “workspace” could be pretty much the same as Hanna and Schez's?"

She never called Scherezade Schez, nor did this kind of nickname occur to her. Maybe it’s because it’s hard to find a nickname for her own name. Lord Aunt? The red-haired woman's eyebrows rose for a moment. If Scherezade had told the girl enough about Ingrid, she might have known that for a woman, it was already a big emotional reaction to do so. For someone else, it probably would have been nothing, but it was huge for Ingrid.

"Thank you, Fel!"

Said gratefully when she finally agreed to address. The sudden seriousness was not unknown to her, she had seen it in the case of Scherezade before, so she did not understand it unexpectedly. However, the story was far from very pleasant, but rather depressing and sad. It was hard to imagine what she might have felt in this situation. How much was just a game out of feeling good and how much of a reality.

"I’m sorry your story is so sad, but you’re here now, and I think that’s all that matters. By the way, are you a clone or an actual relative?"

Inquired cautiously; it didn't really matter, Scherezade's relative, and that was important. How she was born or became so old didn’t matter, she was just curious. Nodded firmly at the rest, it seemed like it was time to give back something from what she had received before.

"Have you found a teacher who teaches and trains you? Not just in the field of Strength, so in general. If not, then if you want I will take on this task."

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Alli Vern Alli Vern Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Kalic looked at Kahlil and nodded while his mind was given a new message, it would answer back without him knowing.

I already work with her. She doesn't put as much stock in the visions as you because of there general vagueness. I don't know when ore where they happen, just that I'm there to some extent. While Kalic's mind gave answers to Ingrid, his mouth was focused on talking to Kahlil. He looked at him, smirking a little.

"Don't worry, a few of the guys got some med supplies and a few blasters out to the freighter." Still, when it was time to run, the Miraluka would haul tail, and fire a few particle rounds into the thugs. He would keep running, trying to get to the ship so that they could get out of here, NOW!

GVTcRaQ.png

“We are good, I actually got some good news a little bit ago it seems we might of found an unexplored system. The details are scant but hopefully we will know more in the coming days. That works, wouldn't want to bypass the proper procedures. I will mention it in the meeting then. I do have to say that its been a joy working with you. If you are ever in our section of space, you are welcome to stay at Wren'goa station. Let me know if I can assist with anything."

Alli went through the data, it was a multi planet system and it was just the preliminary scans but it appeared that some were in the golden zone, perhaps they might be able to live in the open world if the universe was kind. She would make sure that at least on the capitol that corporations didn't strip the place. While she was for the new corporate direction the Union's council was taking it. She would have to remind them who was in control if they tried to destroy every thing in the name of profit. It would look bad, and she wanted to keep the Union with a positive image.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

NO SHOW BUT I'LL TELL
pDrQqwv.png

Objective: Sharing is Caring

"I was told to stay out of theirs. Make my own. Kept hiding things." She shrugged. "But I don't need much room. The last place was pretty small and I made do." As if excusing something, or brushing something away she pushed through the subject.

A soft smile emerged when Ingrid thanked her, seeming to find a sweet spot that wasn't just the deWinter way. The mention of her story being sad was lost on her, a questioning look before it shifted to one of confusion about her relation.

"It called me, Strand? Numbers and letters. Given a name. But Schez, Schere-She-" It was spoken clearly, eyes far and away from this place that they sat while trying to arrange details. Her eyes were searching the floor as if the answer would there when she switched back to Ingrid on the question of a teacher. Her expression filled with a cautious excitement.

"Was told you were a good teacher! I would love that! I want you to teach me!" She bounced in the seat, wiggling slightly.

"But not right-right now, right?" She stopped wiggling, pointed with her finger to a non-existent watch to make her point. "There's stuff going on now?"

GVTcRaQ.png
dRUm20K.png
So far, there had been quite a silence around the woman, and then suddenly three people responded at once. Kalic, Alli and Fel too. Fortunately, she was able to separate all of this enough. All she had to do was find the order to whom to answer. Kalic will certainly get an answer, because talking about something completely different at the same time in addition to the telepathic message didn’t bother her.

~ I know, but she is the most active, if we want to achieve anything, it can only be done through her. ~

In the end, she decided to answer to Alli at the same time, as she had been negotiating with her from the beginning. So she raised her hand in the direction of Fel, asking for a moment of patience and then paying attention to her as well.

"All right, thank you for your answer, Miss Vern! It's great to work with you too. And my offer is still valid, if you need help too, let me know and we will do our best to help."

She then turned back to Felmorante and nodded to the girl, somewhere it was understandable that they had said that, but Ingrid thought a little support and help would not have hurt. Ingrid smiled for a moment.

"As a matter of fact, I’m not going to say that, at most when you’re researching things and data that are top secret. But anyway, I’ll let you deal with what you want and support you in it."

It could have been either, she didn’t get an exact answer, but it really wasn’t important. And the subject touched the girl sensitively, it was obvious.

"The point is, she found and saved you. The others aren't, Fel. Leave the topic, I won’t bring it up again."

Would she be a good teacher? Rather strict, the two former disciples did not really progress in their studies or continued it alone. As a military trainer or assassin trainer, she was great, in the case of the Force she had doubts about that.

"It’s something I can’t judge, but I hope I’ll be right. And yes, not right now, then when we get back to Kalidan. I have an important task here before we go home. Do you know why this planet is important to the Eternal Empire?"

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

bishi_10.png

Tag: A ARS VAMI | Open

EX1UxSw.png

A message from K Corporation:

K Corporation would like to hire K'tor and his forces as Temporary Security Contractors in order to solve the conflict on Takedone. Details are listed below, payment is very competitive. The main objective is restoring the order and the production of the factory. Bonus payment for taking pirates out of the business. To accept this contract, sign below.

s4qNE8J.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom