Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Chocolate Must Flow | EE Dominion of Takodana

CHOCOLATE TIME
pDrQqwv.png
Equipment: Haywire I Armor over Viper Mk. I Skinsuit, Duraglide Boots with Boot Rockets
Dark Purple pair of Wrist Dazzlers, 7 Whimsy Knives, 3 Glitter Grenades, 2 Giggle Grenades, 1 Pink Vapor Grenade

Objective: Sharing is Caring
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Fel was patient, not pushing the fact as Ingrid dealt with someone else. The buzzing made it apparent, but she couldn't tell who it was, nor did she want to pry. At least not in this moment. She softly bounced to a song in her head before sitting still as Ingrid spoke to her. She listened instead of cutting in, nodding and giving her a smile with the details. There was a hesitance to her next words, as though the words were trouble.

"Thank-thank you. And we can both learn..." She shrugged. "I promise I won't be trouble, and I'll try really hard." There was a guarded joy, before she addressed the question about the planet. There were thoughts spared to the moment, remembering all the chocolates she had brought with her suddenly.

"Because of the chocolate bunnies? I saw these little things on my way here." She offered the chocolate bag to Ingrid with a pleased smile.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
GVTcRaQ.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink ||| Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Empyrean gland
Tag: Alli Vern Alli Vern | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim | Open
dRUm20K.png
Ingrid had no doubt that they would both really learn from this. Felmorante was different from the two disciples assigned to her within the Wardens. Scherezade was the woman's close friend, almost a family member, and the girl was a relative of the woman. So, in fact, she is also a family member. It’s something like little Adrian that the woman will prefer to teach the boy than anyone else. Because the red-haired woman had a hard time letting others close to her.

"If you’re like Scherezade, I don’t doubt that."

She said in a slightly kinder tone, she said honestly that she really thought she wouldn't be disappointed in her. As far as she knew all deWinter was like her, they would never give up anything. They were like Ingrid. Maybe that was exactly why she was so good with them. On the mention of the chocolate and the fact that Fel handed her a bag of chocolate, the woman involuntarily smiled for a moment and took over the chocolate.

"Probably many of the citizens of the Empire agree with you in this question, because of the chocolate. But not; here stretches the Starbird Trade Spine next to the planet, through which GA trades the Outer Rim. We are at war with GA, it was a Cold War move to oversee or restrict trade. These are very important steps in the absence of an open attack."

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

CHOCOLATE TIME
pDrQqwv.png
Equipment: Haywire I Armor over Viper Mk. I Skinsuit, Duraglide Boots with Boot Rockets
Dark Purple pair of Wrist Dazzlers, 7 Whimsy Knives, 3 Glitter Grenades, 2 Giggle Grenades, 1 Pink Vapor Grenade

There was a thoughtful look on her face when Ingrid explained, not missing her new teacher taking the bunnies. The restriction of trade to another group, the strangling of a line of people with goods like the bunnies. The idea was fascinating. She would have to look at a map to get a better idea though.

"When you turn off a leaky hose, you find cracks." She mentioned off handedly before following the bread crumbs. "The ground still gets water, but you can put something down to catch it." A bit of gleeful joy flitted into her eyes, a train of thought being followed.

"Rich people like being rich. Especially when they get to show off how rich they are." Parties and such came to mind, an idea forming around a different idea. "People like throwing parties, and wasting money. Especially if they are competing." A small voice was calling from inside her, trying to speak as though lost in trees. The voice was far and away, a look of concentration on Felmorante's face as her hand nervously scratched her sternum.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
GVTcRaQ.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink ||| Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Empyrean gland
Tag: Alli Vern Alli Vern | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim | Open
dRUm20K.png
She used rather strange analogies, but she definitely saw in her that she actually understood the whole thing and what Ingrid wanted to tell her about it. But nonetheless, the analogy was good, even if a little strange. However, the war and the Cold War were necessary steps that had to be taken.

"Yes, that's exactly the answer to this, in figuratively mode of course."

Fel was right next, she was in a weird way mature and yet childish at the same time. Ingrid was the kind of rich who didn't like to brag about it. And she didn’t like scattering money either, especially the method that Vex did many times. The woman was happy with the money for one thing, she could give to those in need.

"Yes, unfortunately the majority is like that, and their desire for power, their hunger for money, is insatiable. Most wars also stem from this. That is why I, as a private individual, I help the victims of the war and those in need. What my duties are as an empress is another matter."

She turned off the holo channel through which she was talking to Alli. They seemed to be done in this place.

"Now we're done, let's go home to Kalidan."

//Last post.//
lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

CHOCOLATE TIME
pDrQqwv.png

She beamed with the odd sort of praise she received for guessing it right. Hand dropping from her chest as she smiled. Content with knowing that she had struck the correct vein, she listened to the details of the next comment. An odd thought struck her in the moment, but she would save it for another time. She stared at the channel instead, before watching it shut off and hearing Ingrid dismiss them to go home.

Home.

A word still new to her. She wondered what one was like. Instead of sitting and wondering though, she stood and followed Ingrid out.

"Let's." The words were warm, comfort wringing in the words as she snagged the bunnies on her way out.

//Last Post//

bishi_10.png

Tag: ARS VAMI | Open

EX1UxSw.png

A message from K Corporation:

We are pleased to see you did an excellent work and have taken care of the pirates too. The agreed upon payment and the premiums are sent to your account. K Corporation was happy to work with you. Hope we can successfully cooperate in the future too.

Corporate interests were defended that day and the Eternal Empire gained some territories too. K Corp was naturally happy about the outcome.

s4qNE8J.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom