SPECIES: Great Question (appears human)
SEX: female
HEIGHT: 5'5
WEIGHT: 100
EYES: blue
HAIR: black
SKIN: white
FORCE SENSITIVE: unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Knowledge of a previous life. Being that this is Alli Wren, she has all the knowledge that she possessed before her untimely death.

New Body- it is one thing to know how to use your own body, but another to use and get used to being in a different one.

APPEARANCE:
Describe your character's physical appearance. While your avatar should represent your character's appearance, there might be some things not apparent in it for use in role-playing. Height, weight, eye color, hair color, and skin color may also be listed here.

BIOGRAPHY:
Nont much is known about Aurna Vern. It seems that she was largely invisible from the galatic stage for most of her life. She has a recently come into a large influx of wealth, but other than that there is not much known about her.

SHIP:

LO-203 Furia-class Frigate

KILLS:
(none unless you count the ones killed in her previous life)

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Last edited:
Writer
[member="Alva Calvarona"]

I am so up for it, as long as you are up for a fun time.

[member="Oka Osaa"]
it hasn't technicly happened yet :D so I don't know lol

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
Character
Alva Calvarona said:
[member="Aurna Vern"]

Oh? How about we get to it then. It sounds good to me.
I either want to be a part of that... Or just watch with a huge bag of popcorn. Or both...

Both might be interesting.