Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Bright and Brilliant find Shadows

The Mistryl sisters had been asked to help with a small...issue. Something that there slowly growing shadow would be most able to help them with they decided. A Hapes family had reached out for some assistance through quiet means, and the sisters had been quick with their acknowledgement of the request. Which found Phalsi scrunching up her face a bit at the sudden request. It was unusual for the sisters to approach her with a seemingly private matter, though it very well could have been a test for her.

Either way it mattered little in regard to the gravity of the request when the details were shared.

Mild babysitting in her opinion. Though not without it's own pitfalls it seemed. A teen with force sensitive of a specific brand. One that she had been mildly accustomed to with Kyra Perl though that one had projected her emotions rather than actively feeling the ones of others. This seemed more like a Zeltron brand of skill, and something she would be asking another Perl about in the future perhaps.

For the time being, she packed her bags and stowed extra clothing on her passenger ship for the long haul.

After a brief perusal of the larger galactic market, some items she had expressed delivered to a jump point between Emberlene and Hapes. Her first planet of choice being Kashyyyk to pick up a potential tool for her to bring to the young girl she would be meeting. Procuring a Training Lightsaber for a possible session of beginner work, she moved on with haste to the next mark on her map and picked up her orders before making her final adjustment to arrive in Hapes.

"Should be about the right fit." Came the mumbling tone of the shadow looking through the bag of goodies the kid would be receiving, mildly scrutinizing one piece as she picked at a non-existent stain as her eyes played on the light briefly.. "Still got receipts at least."

The Gray Messenger touched down at a private dock, slowly letting itself settle into the space as she gathered her things and made sure to grab the bag in question. She pushed the helmet onto her head, allowing her blonde hair to be visible while protecting her eyes from the blinding light of the system. Her face was mostly covered, her hands visible as the evenly spaced scars danced in silvery highlights across her knuckles. The four needles kept in their sheaths in a bun at the back of her head as she let the docking ramp open before stepping out into the ever present brilliance of the system.

Even behind the dimmed lenses, it was still alarmingly bright.

Something she found herself blinking at behind the mask as she was greeted by the interested parties in question. She checked that the bag of goodies was secure before remembering the lower half of her face was hidden, clicking a button on a side panel of the thing and letting from nose down be visible as she made her greetings.

"Phalsi Drynchen. Jedi Knight of the Silver Jedi's and envoy of the Sister's of Emberlene." She smiled as she gave a soft bow.

A'yuan tapped her toes against the ground as she sat on the bench next to her father. The stoic man was staring straight ahead. He held a small packed bag for her on his lap, only occasionally glancing down at the girl next to him. "He's lying, feel it? Don't you feel it?" She called out, pointing at a pilot walking by talking into his holocommunicator. She'd been watching him in curiosity for a little while, having honed in on the conversation. The pilot frowned realizing he was the one she was speaking to and quickly walked by. Her father barely blinked, acting as if nothing had happened, continuing to stare straight ahead.

Rolling her eyes A'yuan picked up a yellow jacket draped over her lap and fell still. She'd covered her face with the hood of her jacket, but her father seemed to tense slightly more. When he saw a ship landing, he checked his datapad and sighed with relief. A few quite phrases of thanks, he lifted his daughter off the bench setting her on her feet and slowly lowering the jacket, trying to take it out of her hands. "Aya, come on, we're meeting someone new. Deep breaths, don't do this." He practically begged, glancing over his shoulder anxiously as he saw the woman starting to make her way towards them. He shook her softly, tapping her shoulder. "Eyes forward. There we go. Yes, focus on me now. And remember only answer her questions. Nothing else okay? They're going to make you better. No more drifting off." He smiled seeing his daughter return to her usual excitable self.

The red head managed to solemn nods before she rolled up onto her toes, fascinated by the new woman. "Hello! Hi, you're a jedi." She told her feeling her father slowly let go of her shoulders. She would have turned to check but she'd never felt someone as enthralling as the woman in front of her. She excitedly starting touching everything she could see, "wow! Da look. Da?" She frowned turning to look at her Dad who had fished another datapad out of his bag. He held it out to the woman, "the agreed upon reward. Thank you, no one else would come so quickly."

The girl in question approached quickly, and began prodding her clothes. As a precaution, Phalsi had set the ignition switches facing toward her preemptively. Granted she still took a moment to bend and inform the young girl of the dangers of such prodding.

"Hello! Hi, yes, I am a jedi. A word of warning. It's dangerous to touch other people though without asking" Came the soft tone with a smile. She produced two items, one seeming like a plain stick with a button while the other was plainly a lightsaber. "Both of these can really hurt or even kill someone when they are turned on. You aren't in trouble for being curious, but next time ask, alright? I'll happily show them to you, but I don't want either of us to get hurt."

She spoke softly, sisterly almost as she stood back up and looked to the man. There was a sadness hidden by the cover on her eyes. A bitterness that ran deep within her at the sight of a parent giving their child over. A different brush had forced her own parent's to give Phalsi up, but the chord struck much the same way as she took the datapad and examined it.

"It isn't a problem. And thank you. She'll be cared for." She smiled as she gave a soft bow. Holding a hand out for the bag. Once in hand, she smiled to the girl once more. She would wait long enough for the goodbyes to be made before ushering A'yuan toward her waiting ship. Toward an uncertain path forward that she could offer guidance with a different perspective from the usual eyes.

"So, I'm Phalsi. It's a pleasure to meet you A'yuan. My sisters have told me a lot about you." She looked down to the younger girl, the weight of both bags growing intensely at the realization of what had happened. She maintained the smile, tightly controlling her own feelings as she remembered snippets about A'yuan.

"Is there anything you would like to ask me before we settle in?"

A'yuan was fascinated by the items, eyes trailing after them even after she was told to leave them alone. They felt as if they were glittering, her eyes naturally drawn towards them. In many ways it was a blessing as she had a distraction from her Father's weird sad and happy emotions. Why would one person ever feel both at the same time?

The jedi hovered for a little bit as A'yuan stared and her father eventually sighed, turning her around and hugging her tightly. The words whispered in farewell weren't in standard, but even to one who didn't understand they were clearly loving. The small red head seemed a little taken aback by the gravity of her father's words and she nodded, bowing a little before she was ushered back into the ship. She turned her head to ask another question before she went to look inside but the door was already closing.

Standing inside the ship she looked across at Phalsi uncertainly. "You should tell your sisters not to gossip then. Others don't like it when you talk about them – unless they're there. Then it's okay."

She ran her fingers along the parts of the ship she could reach, circling Phalsi, almost apprehensively. The ease of her prior greeting gone when the ship door closed. The jedi would be able to feel the untrained, clumsy attempts by Aya to feel her emotions through the force. But the shadow was definitely more skilled than her.

Big blue eyes looked up at the offer of questions, a big mistake. They quickly tumbled out of her mouth, some more audible than others as she explored the space they were in. At one point even getting down on her hands and knees to look under a cabinet. "Are you the only one on here? ...Why does it smell like hangar oil? ...Are you wearing those clothes because you're still in school?" The stream of questions eventually slowed, seeming to realize that the other was willing to play along with her questioning.

"My Da used to say people like you were real dangerous. That I didn't want to be stolen away." She glanced up at her packed bag meaningfully, before turning to Phalsi, "when did you become good people again? Are you glad that you're not bad? Do you still steal children?"

She respected the goodbye process before guiding the girl along. The comment about her sister's gossiping had her smiling and giving a glance to the girl.

"My sisters are the biggest gossips in the galaxy. They take being called rude as a compliment." She joked, giving the smaller being a shrug. "They didn't get into the personal though. Told me how you looked, some of your struggles. Things to help you."

All along the ship, there was a joyous feeling, even a small area for boots and gear for quick access that seemed like more than just Phalsi had used. The sense of the force for emotions was a familiar one. Acaadi used it often, and Kyra Perl was something of a training day by herself for emotions and keeping them under control. Kyra being an empath that had forced her emotions over a whole area unwittingly in most cases.

It had been practice enough for closing off the mind to outside influences before Acaadi had done his own careful and entirely too subtle emotional probing as he and Phalsi had become closer. And now, Phalsi had her emotions tightly controlled and subdued. If only to keep from upsetting the girl with outside influences.

Amusement however did push through the seal of emotions as Phalsi smiled. The door had closed, and the mask covering her face came off to reveal her face completely. "I work alone most of the time. Right now I have you with me, but yes. I am usually alone."

It had been a long time since she had sincerely thought about the smell of the ship, but it made sense. "The ship has been sitting in a hangar for a while. I have other ships to use when I don't have to carry people or cargo. Much, much smaller ones."

"These clothes are meant to blend in with regular people. It's actually armor." Phalsi informed her. The thickness of the material did little to suggest it was armor, but the materials were the key in that rather than outright thickness.

"Jedi can be dangerous. There is no way around that. But the Jedi don't steal kids." She politely informed the girl. "Likely something your Da said to keep you from meeting one. As for us being good. That depends on who you ask. Most people don't mind us. Some people really don't like us because we interfere in what bad guys do. So they start spreading rumors. Other times, we go fight big and bad things, and sometimes people change because they see some really bad things, and we have to go find those people that changed." She tried to explain, waiting for a sign the girl understood.

"But, I'm not the best jedi. I'm more a troublemaker. I like running off by myself and finding things. Making sure other people don't get hurt." She shrugged as she handed the girl the first bag, the one her father packed.

"Ever slept on a ship?" She finally asked in return, the humor in the air around her still present as she kept hold of the second bag.

"They think being rude is good? That's strange." She hummed, content to just settle into the ship. It felt happy…simple happy. Not the weird mixed kind of happy that a lot of people had. She liked it, she felt calmer for the first time in a long time. It was as if being around less of the weird mixed emotions made her brain relax.

She glanced back at the closed door, reaching out to touch it softly. The prickle of her father's feelings now just a memory in the back of her mind. "Being alone most of the time doesn't make you sad?" Ay'uana slipped her hand into Phalsi's her own emotions completely unshielded. There was fear there, mostly from an unspoken question, if this Jedi was alone all the time – was she going to be alone too?

"The mask made your eyes look bigger, but I like your face. It makes me think of the warrior in my story books." She told the other honestly. Following her a few more steps into the ship. She'd done her exploring now and was content to hover near the older one. "My Da's ship was small too. He didn't drive it either – that's commoner work." She repeated the last part as if it was something she'd heard often.

She took the bag, letting go of Phalsi's hand as she looked down at it, a melancholy look crossing her face. "Only on holidays. My parents liked to go stargazing and watch holos deep in space where no one could comm them for a job." She reached into her bag, pulling out the edge of a beautifully embroidered blanket. Aya hugged it to her chest with one hand and looked deeper into the ship. "Is it time for sleep already? I don't think I feel that tired." She felt more ready to turn and run and promise to never think about all the memories again. "Do you think if I try real hard I'll be well enough to go home soon?"

There was a smirk at the words of her sisters being strange. They were that in many ways. A sly and nosy bunch that had themselves scouring the far flung reaches of the galaxy to put an ear to the ground. "They are a strange bunch, but, reliable."

She let the hand slip into hers. The question wasn't unwelcome as she nodded her head back and forth in thought. She let loose a bit of her emotions as further evidence of her next words.

There was worry for the wellbeing of others. A confidence behind that first feeling in herself that she would make it through the worst. But a deeper feeling of fear about the unknown that simmered beneath all of that.

"What I do can be dangerous. And...I worry about what I can't control. I work alone, usually. But I have friends. Lots of them, I'll show you some pictures of them in a bit." She began to explain as she squeezed the girls hand a little. A smile forming as she continued. "I don't want to worry about things out of my control when I bring people along. If they'll be alright while I can't see them or can't get to them. I'm alone while working. But I am never really alone when I'm not."

The emotions she had shared were carefully withdrawn as a light air of peace settled in place. A curious rise of a brow at the mention of resembling a warrior from a story book that had a grin appearing. "I'm not as great a warrior as the storybook ones. I fall down, I get hurt, I make mistakes. I get back up though. I learn...as we all do. Getting older doesn't mean you've less to learn. Just means it's more difficult."

Words of advice from the Jedi as they slowly made steps further into the ship. It wasn't done up in any fancy way as nothing about the ship was particularly on the side of fancy. But it was a place of rest. The phrasing caught Phalsi off guard as she scrunched up her face a bit. Commoner work?

Flying was something she enjoyed quite freely. Supposed it was something personal before she dwelled on the thought to long as she listened.

"Space is pretty peaceful when you know where to go." She admitted before the question of sleep came. The soft snort from Phalsi maybe being seen as something other than humor as she waved a hand.

"Not yet no. But we can put your stuff somewhere safe. And get you settled in before we take off. Have something for you to try on before we get away from here. As for being able to go home...well. That depends on what your...situation becomes." The woman motioned for her to follow. Not knowing how to address the last question properly, she was buying time to think.

Guiding her along, she brought her to a spare room that had the essentials without being overdone. A bunk bed setup along the far wall with a small desk, a locker and built in dresser along the side. Enough room to spread ones arms and take a few steps like the other rooms. It wasn't anything like the luxury liners of the galaxy, but it was homey.

"This will be yours as long as you want it. It isn't much probably from what you had. But it's yours. And unless it hurts you, me, or the ship, I'm not taking anything from it. So long as it isn't something I need anyway. But I'll try to ask before just barging in." She explained with a shrug. She'd run with street kids, and laid out basic concepts of personal space for the girl.

"Now. As for your...actually." She began to speak in authority before looking to the girl. "Adults can talk and talk all day and never see what's in front of them. Describe what your..." Her hands pedaled in the air slowly, trying to produce a word for the condition her father had tried explaining without being outright rude. "I'm going going call it an ability. I have a friend who can make other people feel what they were feeling. Is it something like that, or is there more to it?"

She finally asked, feeling a bit easier allowing A'yuan to explain rather than working on an assumption.

There was a smirk at the words of her sisters being strange. They were that in many ways. A sly and nosy bunch that had themselves scouring the far flung reaches of the galaxy to put an ear to the ground. "They are a strange bunch, but, reliable."

She let the hand slip into hers. The question wasn't unwelcome as she nodded her head back and forth in thought. She let loose a bit of her emotions as further evidence of her next words.

There was worry for the wellbeing of others. A confidence behind that first feeling in herself that she would make it through the worst. But a deeper feeling of fear about the unknown that simmered beneath all of that.

"What I do can be dangerous. And...I worry about what I can't control. I work alone, usually. But I have friends. Lots of them, I'll show you some pictures of them in a bit." She began to explain as she squeezed the girls hand a little. A smile forming as she continued. "I don't want to worry about things out of my control when I bring people along. If they'll be alright while I can't see them or can't get to them. I'm alone while working. But I am never really alone when I'm not."

The emotions she had shared were carefully withdrawn as a light air of peace settled in place. A curious rise of a brow at the mention of resembling a warrior from a story book that had a grin appearing. "I'm not as great a warrior as the storybook ones. I fall down, I get hurt, I make mistakes. I get back up though. I learn...as we all do. Getting older doesn't mean you've less to learn. Just means it's more difficult."

Words of advice from the Jedi as they slowly made steps further into the ship. It wasn't done up in any fancy way as nothing about the ship was particularly on the side of fancy. But it was a place of rest. The phrasing caught Phalsi off guard as she scrunched up her face a bit. Commoner work?

Flying was something she enjoyed quite freely. Supposed it was something personal before she dwelled on the thought to long as she listened.

"Space is pretty peaceful when you know where to go." She admitted before the question of sleep came. The soft snort from Phalsi maybe being seen as something other than humor as she waved a hand.

"Not yet no. But we can put your stuff somewhere safe. And get you settled in before we take off. Have something for you to try on before we get away from here. As for being able to go home...well. That depends on what your...situation becomes." The woman motioned for her to follow. Not knowing how to address the last question properly, she was buying time to think.

Guiding her along, she brought her to a spare room that had the essentials without being overdone. A bunk bed setup along the far wall with a small desk, a locker and built in dresser along the side. Enough room to spread ones arms and take a few steps like the other rooms. It wasn't anything like the luxury liners of the galaxy, but it was homey.

"This will be yours as long as you want it. It isn't much probably from what you had. But it's yours. And unless it hurts you, me, or the ship, I'm not taking anything from it. So long as it isn't something I need anyway. But I'll try to ask before just barging in." She explained with a shrug. She'd run with street kids, and laid out basic concepts of personal space for the girl.

"Now. As for your...actually." She began to speak in authority before looking to the girl. "Adults can talk and talk all day and never see what's in front of them. Describe what your..." Her hands pedaled in the air slowly, trying to produce a word for the condition her father had tried explaining without being outright rude. "I'm going going call it an ability. I have a friend who can make other people feel what they were feeling. Is it something like that, or is there more to it?"

She finally asked, feeling a bit easier allowing A'yuan to explain rather than working on an assumption.
Aya followed alongside the woman, getting the sense that she maybe knew as much as Aya did. Usually when people knew important things they liked to boast about it, but this new woman seemed to keep information hidden. She nodded along slowly, trying to take in everything she saw, dining room, fresher, weird room, hallway, room-room…finally bedroom. Cautiously she peered into the room that was supposed to belong to her. It was definitely not the luxurious room, filled with toys that she'd once had. But it was quiet, nice, warm….it felt happy. That would be enough.

She stepped inside and placed her bag on the bed. She carefully unzipped the bag, lifting out a few pieces of clothes, and some photos of her parents. "Da said not to bring too much. He said I'd grow up real quick and not need most of it…" The comment was soft, mostly delaying answering the question that Phalsi posed to her. She knew what Phalsi was trying to ask…didn't make her thrilled to answer it. She considered lying. If she told her it wasn't really a big deal she might not be scared of what A'yuan could do. She started thinking through a possible story, determined this was the best course of action - at least until she mentioned a friend doing something similar. Aya met Phalsi's eyes, a look of hope in them. Maybe this woman did understand, she wanted to know what others like her were like.

A'yuan drew in a deep breath, starting to tuck her spare shoes under the bed as she spoke. " I don't think I can make others feel what I'm feeling…but I never really tried that. I think that would be nice if I could do that though, I'd have a lot less explaining to do when I was feeling sad." She mused picking up the yellow jacket from before and hugging it tightly to her chest. She took a few moments, imagining that the jacket still smelled right, and hadn't faded slightly from hundreds of washes.

"It's a bit more like watching a holo – but it's real things that happened to people. So if they had a birthday I'd see a little bit of it, and feel just as happy. Or if they'd gotten a big injury I'd feel that, and my knee would really hurt. My Da says it's like snooping but with better eyes – but I don't always mean to do it. Sometimes, if the memory is really strong it just happens." Aya turned back to her bag, lifting out her doll again, and setting her up against the pillow. "I tried stopping doing it before, but even if I really-really wished, or though really hard it still would happen." Her gaze flickered across to Phalsi. "It kind of feels like the more I try not to think about it the more that it happens."

"Father got worried because I couldn't control it. Sometimes at big events I just wanted to watch the memories over and over, and over. Sometimes I saw big secrets though and I had to swear black and blue not to share them.
" A'yuan turned back to Phalsi, "You have stuff for me to try on? If you're wondering if I'll react it's possible. But I promise I'll do my best not to okay?" She held her pinkie out to Phalsi, not wanting the jedi to think she was too much trouble to help.

Her eyes drifted to the girl as she explained what her father had said, and while it was both realistic and would help keep the clutter down for later, it didn't mean she shouldn't have taken her most precious things.

"Well, that's partly true I suppose. Still, did you bring something to remember home, or your family maybe? I.." She spoke softly and rolled her tongue over her teeth as she sighed. "I didn't get to take anything with me when I left home." She offered quietly as A'yuan began to tell her about herself a little bit.

She nodded to make sure the girl knew she was listening, thinking once more as she picked through the details the girl gave her and agreed when things made sense. The girl could certainly cause problems if untrained, but that's what the jedi were good for at least. Training people. Being patient, providing safety. If nothing else they could at least get A'yuan going down the proper path to leading a better life.

It slowly came to the point of asking what Phalsi had brought for her, causing her to bring around the bag that was on her shoulder as she smiled. Undoing the slim bag, there were a few things inside that would have been standard fare for going anywhere that was remotely dangerous. Setting it down for A'yuan to rummage through, she would find a few different things in the bag provided as Phalsi leaned against the doorframe and watched.

Inside the bag was a Jumpsuit, roughly her size though perhaps a bit larger than needed. Meditation Band to assist with keeping her mind clear from certain forces in the world. Wouldn't work on everything she had been told, but at least outside influences wouldn't be so much of a worry. A pair of Shock Boots, and a simple Utility Belt for storing smaller things.

It wasn't anything that couldn't be easily obtained by most people. Save for the meditation band, but that was something the force groups held onto like their lives depended on them.

"Nothing terrifically fancy. It's mostly rugged and reliable stuff to get you through until you can decide on stuff you want." Phalsi shrugged, before adding a little more. "Style changes, what you need, what you don't. All things you will learn in time, but the basics are something everyone should have."

She nodded to the bag and smiled a bit wider.

"Get those stowed or put on and come down the hallway a bit. I'll show you some of my friend's pictures." Their was a genuine warmth to her words, fond memories just below the surface she had carefully kept covered. She'd wander down to her own private room, no bigger than the one she had given A'yuan but far more cluttered.

A wall was dedicated to just faces that were in the same picture as Phalsi, some more serious and stern such as Acaadi Acaadi , others like Yula Perl Yula Perl were far more lively and silly. Aayla Shan Aayla Shan and Phalsi could be seen in another with fake mustaches on what may have been a secret mission at some point. Valery Noble Valery Noble and Phalsi could be seen most likely after a sparring session while another showed Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen and Phalsi tending to her hand. Kyra Perl Kyra Perl could be seen in another picture, equally silly as the pair sat at what looked like a diner and made faces into the still.

There was even a picture of Kadan Scipora Kadan Scipora and Phalsi, though it looked like she had snapped the picture during a lesson of some sort. A photo of her Jedi Master Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser was set in their as well, not awkwardly mimicking Phalsi in a sort of peace sign pose. A photo of Ura Iolar Ura Iolar was there also, a dining hall photo before it switched to another picture of Karra Tor. Another photo of Amani Serys Amani Serys was present, though it seemed more solemn than the rest.

A picture of Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor had somehow made it into the spread as well, distinctly flexing for the photo as Phalsi rolled her eyes beside him.

Her eyes drifted to the girl as she explained what her father had said, and while it was both realistic and would help keep the clutter down for later, it didn't mean she shouldn't have taken her most precious things.

"Well, that's partly true I suppose. Still, did you bring something to remember home, or your family maybe? I.." She spoke softly and rolled her tongue over her teeth as she sighed. "I didn't get to take anything with me when I left home." She offered quietly as A'yuan began to tell her about herself a little bit.

She nodded to make sure the girl knew she was listening, thinking once more as she picked through the details the girl gave her and agreed when things made sense. The girl could certainly cause problems if untrained, but that's what the jedi were good for at least. Training people. Being patient, providing safety. If nothing else they could at least get A'yuan going down the proper path to leading a better life.

It slowly came to the point of asking what Phalsi had brought for her, causing her to bring around the bag that was on her shoulder as she smiled. Undoing the slim bag, there were a few things inside that would have been standard fare for going anywhere that was remotely dangerous. Setting it down for A'yuan to rummage through, she would find a few different things in the bag provided as Phalsi leaned against the doorframe and watched.

Inside the bag was a Jumpsuit, roughly her size though perhaps a bit larger than needed. Meditation Band to assist with keeping her mind clear from certain forces in the world. Wouldn't work on everything she had been told, but at least outside influences wouldn't be so much of a worry. A pair of Shock Boots, and a simple Utility Belt for storing smaller things.

It wasn't anything that couldn't be easily obtained by most people. Save for the meditation band, but that was something the force groups held onto like their lives depended on them.

"Nothing terrifically fancy. It's mostly rugged and reliable stuff to get you through until you can decide on stuff you want." Phalsi shrugged, before adding a little more. "Style changes, what you need, what you don't. All things you will learn in time, but the basics are something everyone should have."

She nodded to the bag and smiled a bit wider.

"Get those stowed or put on and come down the hallway a bit. I'll show you some of my friend's pictures." Their was a genuine warmth to her words, fond memories just below the surface she had carefully kept covered. She'd wander down to her own private room, no bigger than the one she had given A'yuan but far more cluttered.

A wall was dedicated to just faces that were in the same picture as Phalsi, some more serious and stern such as Acaadi Acaadi , others like Yula Perl Yula Perl were far more lively and silly. Aayla Shan Aayla Shan and Phalsi could be seen in another with fake mustaches on what may have been a secret mission at some point. Valery Noble Valery Noble and Phalsi could be seen most likely after a sparring session while another showed Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen and Phalsi tending to her hand. Kyra Perl Kyra Perl could be seen in another picture, equally silly as the pair sat at what looked like a diner and made faces into the still.

There was even a picture of Kadan Scipora Kadan Scipora and Phalsi, though it looked like she had snapped the picture during a lesson of some sort. A photo of her Jedi Master Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser was set in their as well, not awkwardly mimicking Phalsi in a sort of peace sign pose. A photo of Ura Iolar Ura Iolar was there also, a dining hall photo before it switched to another picture of Karra Tor. Another photo of Amani Serys Amani Serys was present, though it seemed more solemn than the rest.

A picture of Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor had somehow made it into the spread as well, distinctly flexing for the photo as Phalsi rolled her eyes beside him.
"Um yeah. Yeah my dads put lots of letters in for me, and our family seal too. Just encase I need something." Aya opened her bag, starting to lay things out neatly. She turned, a little sad that the other hadn't gotten to bring anything. "I'm sorry…that would make me sad." She looked down at the little datapad that was packed with her, holorecordings from her parents on them.

She remained quiet though, unsure how to comfort the others around them. A'yuan crept closer to the bag carefully picking through what was in there. "Wow. I'm going to look so cool!" She cooed holding the jumpsuit up against her shoulders to have a look at it. It was subtle, an easy slip into the memories hidden in the clothes. She didn't hear Phalsi's offer instead staring emptily at the wall.

Her body remained stock still, eyes turning glassy and unseeing. Inside she could see another young fighter. Her heart pounded as if she was in the middle of playing chase with her friends. She could hear a series of facts running through her mind but what they meant were beyond her. A'yuan's brow furrowed as the complex scared-happy-excited emotions hit her from all angles. The young girl lifted her gaze, seeing out into a large desert style planet. Several figures ahead of her..

Aya returned to herself, doubled over and catching her breath. That was more intense than she'd experienced before, but it was okay. The anxiety of being away from home was probably adding to things. Slowly she threaded her limbs through the right holes in the jumpsuit. She tied her favorite yellow jacket around her waist and peeked out. Phalsi had disappeared and she wasn't sure where the other was.

The hallway seemed emptier than it had before. It was long, grey, and stretched out endlessly. There were droning noises in the distance, and an ominous echoing clanging noise. She whimpered slightly, not wanting to venture out on her own. Aya pulled back into the room and scooped up her doll. Tucking the toy under her arm she made sure that they were both looking proper before stepping out carefully into the hallway.

During the tour Phalsi had pointed out her room to the younger girl. She cautiously moved towards that room hoping to find her. She stuck close to the side of the walls, eyes darting around just encase whatever the loud clanging noise was actually a giant killer robot that had wiped out the entire ship and now she was all alone. "Phalsi?" She called out softly, testing to see if anything was going to come and find her. "Mrs Jedi Lady?! Phalsi?!" She finally reached the second door knocking on it quickly, eyes glancing over her shoulder. "There's a big droid monster noise and I'm going to be eaten!"

Nearly lost in her own reminiscing, the sounds from the hallway at the first call of her name diverted her eyes at first. The tension in the voice making her stand upright as she opened the door and made to dart into the hall before finding A'yuan in her path.

Her grip on the doorframe kept her from barreling the girl over as she knelt down and listened with a tight scrutiny.

The clanging noise made her scrunch a brow, listening as her eyes wandered the hallway with a curious trail of thoughts only she could follow. Didn't sound like a fan catching. Wasn't likely to be an actuator. Not entirely sure what had come loose since her last stop in to port, she let her gaze fall back to the girl with a shrug.

"You're alright. I don't have any droids aboard...at least that I know of. We can go looking in a minute, and get you comfortable with the sounds. Chase away the scary things when you see what they are. Ships make all sorts of noises when you are the one maintaining them." She explained before pointing to the air duct grate in the corner of her own room.

"I know the fan in there needs a good kick every now and again to get spinning. Fixed it more than I care to remember but the same problem keeps popping up. The seat I fly in needs a good tightening from how I sit in it. Makes a rattling noise during flight because the washers move. All small things, but even the small things seem scary when you don't know what's happening." The smile she had was warm, offering explanations rather than telling her it was silly to worry.

"We'll get going here in just a minute and I can show you around better though. Where the food is, how some stuff works." She patted her shoulders, letting her decide rather than telling her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom