Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Blitz" | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Planet of Skor II

I'm here....

rLg51Ce.png

...so any FO want to team up or GA want to encounter, just shout.

:)

[member="FN-999"]

If nobody else beats me to the punch and comes to play with you, I have a character idea that I'm going to write up.

I just watched John Wick and now I want a lethal guy in a suit type character, so I think I'm going to write myself up an Alliance spy/agent. If you are still alone, I'll whip something up tonight to give you some trouble.

[member="FN-999"]

I'm picturing a three story minimum building with seemingly random hallways and open spaces jam packed with random junk like starship pieces, rocks from where important things happened, ect. Is that what you're picturing?

Also, what exactly are you and your troopers doing, are you all just standing in a room or do you have patrols going around?

[member="Ranulph Tarkin"] - Nice post :)

[member="Audrey Saint George"] - It's been a bit since my last post. Since Ranulph provided enough to keep the story going, would you mind if I went ahead and posted or would you like for me to wait for you?

skin, bone, and arrogance
Relit Vandal said:
[member="Ranulph Tarkin"] - Nice post :)

[member="Audrey Saint George"] - It's been a bit since my last post. Since Ranulph provided enough to keep the story going, would you mind if I went ahead and posted or would you like for me to wait for you?
Sorry [member="Relit Vandal"], this week has been apocalyptic and the weekend will be worse. I likely won't have a chance to post until Sunday. Would you object to having Audrey move with [member="Ranulph Tarkin"] for that time, to keep the story moving forward?

In any event, don't wait for me. I really apologize for not communicating this earlier, and any inconvenience this may cause. I had planned to post last night but some real life stuff exploded in my lap and I couldn't.

I hope we can continue to write together on this after this weekend :)

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

That suits me just fine. I'll throw a post in later and we can keep the pace lax, in lieu of real life nonsense. No point in me writing by myself at a surveillance terminal :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom