Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Blitz" | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Planet of Skor II

Progflaw99

Invasion Terms

Date to begin: April 21st
Type: Single Planet
rCf450o.png

Parties Involved: First Order (Offensive) vs. Galactic Alliance (Defensive)
Duration: 14 Days, With option to extend if agreed upon by faction staff of both factions

Allies(FO): TBD - Limit 5

Allies(GA): TBD - Limit 5
Introduction
Having defeated the Galactic Alliance in the Mustafar Sector, the First Order was not content to stop their warmongering there. Pushing forward with a smaller force, the First Order military and Knights of Ren seize the opportunity to resupply and refit their vessels at the planet of Skor II. The native Squib have an affinity for salvage and repair operations, something that could be useful to the First Order as they battle the Galactic Alliance.

Writer Restrictions

1. Each Writer may only have up to a maximum of 2 characters active in the invasion across all locations, space and ground.

2. Each Writer may only command NPC’s in the immediate area of their PC’s and are not permitted to command NPC’s in a different engagement zone unless accompanied by their PC.

Engagement Restrictions

1. There will be one thread for this invasion.

​The ground objectives will be split up into defined “Engagement Zones”.

[*]
Ground engagements:

1. First Order forces and Alliance reinforcements begin in space. Initial Alliance Forces may begin within locations previously established in Roleplay in numbers according to the aforementioned.

2. An actual post will be required to affect the transition between space and ground (Landing). During this phase, troops headed to the surface should be posting their gear and numbers (IF NPC’s are also being deployed, i.e. background noise army)

3. Forces may move between engagement zones within the thread but should leave a reasonable travel time.

4. NPC’s will be used only as background noise, the success or failure of the NPC forces to advance or fail is entirely dependent on the actions taken by PC’s only, not of their own merit. The actions of PC’s will affect the success or failure of the NPC units written in the background. This ensures that NPC’s will not be spammed nor be the primary focus of the Invasion.

5. Large scale actions of NPC's such as advance or retreat will not be allowed. (Unless an objective is clearly advanced via PC's first.)

6. NPC’s must be accompanied by a PC, they cannot be written in a separate engagement zone and must be within the immediate vicinity of the PC and cannot be written at an alternate objective in the same “Engagement Zone”. When engaging enemy NPC’s, actions cannot be assumed(i.e. Writer 1 cannot claim that writer 2’s NPC’s are committing atrocities or inhumane actions unless Writer 1 has written it that way.) Keeping in mind that NPC’s are not the focus of the story, NPC ‘flavor kills’ are allowed.

​​​3. Space Battle
a. Boarding Actions will be permitted.
b. Sizes/Number of vessels TBD by writers involved

Engagement Zones:

1. Skor II | Multiple Locations (See below)

Metrobig City

Metrobig City has seen better days. An amalgamation of newer construction and ruins of the city's former glory, Metrobig is yet recovering from the Yuuzhan Vong - pockets of resistance fighters still attempting to clean out the remaining Vong and Graug warriors. The site of a recent Force Explosion have left much of the city shattered and in disrepair. Ongoing relief efforts have been met with limited success due to the violence and unpredictability of the Yuuzhan Vong and Graug but with assistance the Order of the Sacred Lotus and Galactic Alliance efforts are ongoing.

Notable Locations (These are not "Objectives" simply locations of interest that may be fun to RP in"

Metrobig Interplanetary Blastport | (EAST) Outskirts of Metrobig City (Capital City)

Located on the very Eastern outskirts of Metrobig City, Metrobig Interplanetary Blastport was an enormous facility housing ships both large and small. As well as a comercial travel, the blastport was also a major trade hub. Still reeling from the assault by the Yuuzhan Vong, much of the facility lies in ruin though a small portion remains intact.

[*]
The Hall of Big Time Heroes of Beyond-Squib Eliteness | Center of Metrobig City

1. A large building located in the center of Metrobig City, the Hall of Big Time Heroes of Beyond-Squib Eliteness is in part a communal place to celebrate the biggest names in Squib history. Among these is a relic of incredible value, the bronzium statue of the Jedi Master Mace Windu for his actions during the Battle of Skor II. In addition is a replica lightsaber on display, though it is unconfirmed whether or not this is a functioning replica or not. There may be other treasures here but none have been identified.

[*]
Metrobig Salvagestuff Platform | Geosynchronous Orbit, Above Metrobig City

1. A giant suspended platform above the metropolis that is Metrobig City houses almost all of the small world's refuse, in fact - they import salvage. Crewed by the most industrious of the Squib, the platform is largely unarmed though there are a significant number of point defense turrets - no one appreciates salvage as much as the Squib! In many parts of the facility there are simply bundled hunks of space salvage as well as a fair amount from the surface but on the other end of the facility there are several large space docks which house large luxury vessels that have long since passed their prime as well as the broken hulls of salvaged warships awaiting deconstruction or re-purposing.

Additional Note: Space Battle will happen above or within the atmosphere and will be included in this thread. While there can be space battles, there is no specific objective defined.

Progflaw99

Hey guys! We'd like to see people work together a bit more frequently - so please use this thread to match up, or feel free to PM a writer of the opposition so that you can work collectively on a story!

Regarding space battles - some cool 1v1 or 2v2 battles would be cool over the mass of fleets! That's our goal by having no defined space battle objective here!
(EDIT) - AND to encourage collaboration between all writing groups, wherever they be space, atmos, ground etc

Hey all, I need an old priest and a young priest,... ah sorry wrong movie, in actually looking for 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 fight at Metrobig Salvagestuff Platform. Basically looking for a knight of Ren and a trooper or two to kick as backside around the trash... I mean Salvage dump, any takers?

If any First Order fleeters want to fight me in a fleeting engagement, I'm open and, from there, discuss the meterage terms for my particular engagement...

My understanding is that each individual engagement can set its own meterage limit...

Progflaw99

Planning - Draft
FO - GA & Allies

Salvage Platform Ops - No Particular Pairing​

[member="Nils Brenner"] [member="Canal"]​
[member="Torian Pierce"] [member="Bryce Bantam"]
[member="Asharad Graush"] [member="Keric Dynt"]​
[member="Ara Ren"] @ Whomever​
So we're working on planning groups - I think this was the last I'd heard proposed for the Salvage platform! Did you guys have anyone else you all wanted to bring? (These aren't strict "Match ups" just ideas I had for the FO/GA/Allies side of things. Thoughts?​

[member="Rolf Amsel"]

[member="canal"] Told me you might be up for a bit bigger of a battle with [member="nils brenner"]. Mind if I tag along with Canal against you?

Progflaw99

[member="Keric Dynt"]

Nah - they're teams, so we may do the ol' square dancing trick and trade partners mid conflict - this is more of a tool to facilitate who's where rather than a Left Person v Right Person :)

[member="Bryce Bantam"] - Let's call it a dance then, :D Excited to see how we weave it all together!

Rolf Amsel said:
[member="Keric Dynt"]

Nah - they're teams, so we may do the ol' square dancing trick and trade partners mid conflict - this is more of a tool to facilitate who's where rather than a Left Person v Right Person :)

[member="Bryce Bantam"] - Let's call it a dance then, :D Excited to see how we weave it all together!

Now we need to have a literal square dance based thread at some point...just because it sounds awesome.

And because I actually enjoy square dancing...

Progflaw99

NOTE: Edits have been made to the original conditions.
As agreed by factions - the limitation is only 2 alts per writer across all objectives/zones. A single writer's characters may be in the same area, though back to back posting with or self confirming actions with an alt is not acceptable.

I'm throwing in with this one!

Going to be looking to take some heat in Metrobig. I'll be on the look out for opposition so please hit me up if you're interested !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom