Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Blitz" | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Planet of Skor II

Apologies for the delay in posting on my part, I guess its a good thing I didn't pick a First Order partner with either of my characters as my predictions came true about not having much time during the work week. I am going to try and catch up and work on them tonight, but I am pretty beat so I might pass out too early and finish in the morning.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
@Aedon Miles

MFW I see "Bogan"

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

[member="Aeron Kreelan"]

I can't promise consistent posting I'm afraid, and this kind of caught me off-guard OOCly. If you're looking a dancing partner to repeatedly bounce posts against each other with I may not be the best option. I'll do my best to post but I've been struggling getting much written up in the scenario.

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

Then grab one of your other companions there to fight me as well for a 2 vs 1. That way I am still responding to someone even if you end up not posting as much.

Or if you have been struggling to post, you can use it as a way to exit the area by using it as an opportunity to get knocked out and one of your friends going "OH EM GEE HOW DARE YOU" and they come at me in le rage.

*Shrugs*

The options are endless :D

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"] [member="Mishel Ren"]

As mentioned, I'll at the very least wait for Kaalia's reaction to my attack. Then that way once that is done, it can icly flow over to mishel. Then we can get going with it all and wear our blue suede shoes! :D

I'll keep up playing command npcs in the meantime.

Alrighty then after 30 hours of pretty much nothing but work-sleep-work I come back to 17 notifications so I may have missed something made to effect me here. I've tried to read and understand what I can but there's a lot going on around me so if my post misses anything or skips over someone's action, let me know. It's unintentional :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom