Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Blitz" | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Planet of Skor II

[member="Audrey Saint George"] | [member="Ranulph Tarkin"] |

Yep yep, that's no problem. There is really only so many vong that could be remaining in the blastport. I have posted but because of the timing of this with real life obligations, I likely wont be able to post beyond mid afternoon tomorrow. So we will see how that pans out.

[member="Samka Derith"] Hey, I apologize but just read your post. Still suffering from medicine head from being sick, but I don't think I follow your actions very well as there is so much going on. Could you summarize it for me so that I may be able to respond adequately?

[member="Mishel Ren"]. Same inquiry. I am a bit confused if you responded to my attack in the midst of leaving the fight and then entering another fight where Gabe and Kaine are at several kilometers up in the air fighting on top of a Slyvvieth. Could you please clarify for me your list of actions so that I may appropriately respond?

Aeron Kreelan said:
[member="Samka Derith"] Hey, I apologize but just read your post. Still suffering from medicine head from being sick, but I don't think I follow your actions very well as there is so much going on. Could you summarize it for me so that I may be able to respond adequately?

[member="Mishel Ren"]. Same inquiry. I am a bit confused if you responded to my attack in the midst of leaving the fight and then entering another fight where Gabe and Kaine are at several kilometers up in the air fighting on top of a Slyvvieth. Could you please clarify for me your list of actions so that I may appropriately respond?
There was a lot for me to respond to, yeah. In the previous post Mishel put up a wall of fire between us and attempted to rally together to fight the Slyvvieth, that's why there's a lull in the fighting. For actions that directly concern Aeron, Samka has moved in to block her attack on Mishel again, swinging her blade with the goal of decapitation.

Mishel's post has her using that as an opportunity to escape, with everyone's attention seemingly taken by Samka she shapes the fire as a wave or ball and uses that to push off any potential pursuers as she goes to investigate the Slyvvieth which should roughly be just a few streets away depending on how far it's travelled since encountering Carnifex and Gabriel.

I hope you feel better soon.

Guys...it's a slivilith...

And it's traveled a good distance, going roughly 200 km/hr. In that time, we are looking at over 3 km per minute. Which when turned into an ascent, looking at about a horizontal distance of 1.5 km per minute. So...pretty substantial.

[member="Mishel Ren"] | [member="Aeron Kreelan"] | [member="Samka Derith"]

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Thanks for the fun! Also, thank you for being such a good sport and so patient with my sporadic posting. I look forward to getting that saber back from you. She better be in good condition ;)

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
Rexus Wenck said:
Disabling his lightsaber, Rexus ran behind the Alliance soldier before he was able to rain further blows on the Ren. His left, cybernetic arm wrapped around the soldiers neck, pulling him into a tight embrace. In order to compensate for size, Wenck forced Thule down to his own height. Arching his hostage's spine back to meet the slight gap in height the two had. Rexus' right arm rested on his lightsaber, which he pressed against the duraplast rump of the soldier. His index finger gently pressed against the blade, any disturbance from the captive would activate the saber, and subsequently roast the soldiers buttocks. Using the near forty kilograms of muscle mass Rexus had on the Alliance trooper, the Gundark Gunner kept Raph anchored to himself. The trooper pressed his head into the crook of his shoulder, much like a lover would. "Make one karking move, and I'll turn you into a kebab!" He hissed, moving his helmeted head closer to Thule's.

[member="Rexus Wenck"]. This is the second time you have called hits.

The first was this:

". Using his right arm, he began, dragging down the golden blade of his lightsaber, and hoping to cleanly slice off the arm. "Next is gonna be your scalp!" Rexus snarled, cutting down the Alliance Marines shoulder. The troopers slice would hopefully be able to cut cleanly through the mans arm, and a sense of primal curiosity came out of this."

Can you edit your post please.

Example:

Rexus attempted to wrap his arm around the soldier's neck.

Thanks!

[member="Samka Derith"] [member="Mishel Ren"] Okay, but I still don't see the part where Mishel responded to my attack to a blood choke and attempt at a dart. Or am I missing it? I need to know so that I may properly respond to you both in a timely manner since this ends at 1:43 pm tomorrow EST.

Mishel Kryze

M
[member="Aeron Kreelan"]

Yes, apologies - Mishel's post should reflect the blood choke.

@everyone - While I'm not going to be here when the invasion ends, I have to say this has been a pleasure. Thanks [member="Bryce Bantam"] for coating my armour in glitter - I think I'll keep it on the armour for a few threads. lol

[member="Samka Derith"]

HI Samka, just read your post. This bit caught my eye.

"With no incursion made by the Alliance, the landing zone was clear. "Bring them in," Sam snapped quickly, not having the time for detailed instructions. A gateway had been made onto the planet, one now wide enough for the full power of the First Order's army to commence landing and perhaps take the planet. To the true battle was yet to begin."

Maybe you missed it due to originally fighting Gabe with Kaine or in the mass of things that had occurred, but i had plenty of Omega Pyre forces along with Squibs securing the area where we are at and fighting both Yuuzhang Vong and First order forces for the past several days. I would be happy to link them for you so that you may reread them.

Progflaw99

Congratulations everyone for a thread well written - while it was still a shorter invasion (Two Weeks) it amassed a lot of posts! Thank you everyone for participating and I hope everyone had at least a little bit of fun! Regardless of the outcome in either direction, well done and good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom