Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Blitz" | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Planet of Skor II

Aeron Kreelan said:
[member="Samka Derith"]

HI Samka, just read your post. This bit caught my eye.

"With no incursion made by the Alliance, the landing zone was clear. "Bring them in," Sam snapped quickly, not having the time for detailed instructions. A gateway had been made onto the planet, one now wide enough for the full power of the First Order's army to commence landing and perhaps take the planet. To the true battle was yet to begin."

Maybe you missed it due to originally fighting Gabe with Kaine or in the mass of things that had occurred, but i had plenty of Omega Pyre forces along with Squibs securing the area where we are at and fighting both Yuuzhang Vong and First order forces for the past several days. I would be happy to link them for you so that you may reread them.
There have been many vague posts about the battle unfolding across the planet, none of which seem to have been specifically focused on the initial group of defenders left behind in my early posts though I could easily have missed that if I wasn't tagged in the exact action due to the nature of these threads. All I have done is said that the group I landed with have held their ground, and the First Order can commence landing their troops. Nothing more. That part of my post only serves to address previous complaints I have read by other writers on both Mustafar and Kaeshana that they believed the GA to have a military advantage. It gives room for the First Order to feasibly take control of the planet shortly if the decision goes in the First Order's favour.

Are you requesting edits?

[member="Samka Derith"]

I think she was more concerned with the finality of the post and the wording, as if to indicate the landing zone was clear when it really was anything but. No indication was made that the vong and graug incursion was nullified and the forces carried over from Saul Perth's Dauntless, dropped off in one of my posts, were not even credited (they would have been further written had you continued to write out the defensive emplacement - but you ceased writing the NPC's about half way through the invasion). The same could be said of Aeron's concern, regarding her Squib and Omega forces. No one is asking for edits but in the future, please give a bit more credence to our NPCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom