Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Blitz" | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Planet of Skor II

[member="Jaxton Ravos"][member="Trextan Voidstalker"]

Unless the invasion has been extended we have 5 days left. Due to the nature of my job it will be Wednesday if I don't get a post today. Prolly not worth starting a tussle now tbh.

Progflaw99

Just under a week left!

I wanted to make sure that people are communicating, please make sure you all are being diligent in communicating with other writers, there's a lot going on but it would be a good idea to make sure you're all on the same page as far as posting order and waiting for the other people to post before moving ahead. As long as everyone is being reasonable about posting, there should be no reason to post twice before someone can reply.
Thanks!

[member="Castor Ren"]

Posted!

Lol i tried to give options to allow all five to come in in as short of time as possible and go into the palace on your next post. That way you guys don't have to be outside the gate any longer.

Those Squibs just really want to keep your weapons xD.

I've been getting too busy lately to keep a regular post schedule, luckily Saul isn't currently engaged, so I'll plan on keeping it that way. If the situation changes I'll drop in and let everyone know what's up.

Until then anyone GA who wants it can have command of the Dauntless, the marines, or the 50 sneaky spec-ops types.

[member="Relit Vandal"]

I've given [member="Audrey Saint George"] permission to bot this character and his platoon until further notice. My company just scheduled me to take an exam this week, I'll do my best to try to reply to you though.

[member="Thalera Isianthar"]

I know at least, [member="Asmus Janes"] and I are waiting for a post and it's been a few days. Think you can get one up early tomorrow?

If not, we're going to move on since the invasion ends soooooooon and I think we've already given it about three days since your last post unless I missed a tag.

skin, bone, and arrogance
[member="Relit Vandal"] - From your post I wasn't sure whether you had any more tricks up your sleeve for delaying our exit from the blastport, so I think I've left it pretty open-ended in my reply. We're looking for the exit and depending on you we may find it or be delayed by whatever else happens. I didn't want to write you into a corner but if you feel that it needs to be more ambiguous or if I've overlooked something please let me know.

tumblr_ojhg2hlXOA1tywng0o1_500.gif

[member="Choli Vyn"]

Unless I've missed the post entirely or misread somewhere along the line, can you clarify for me the post stating where the weapons the First Order personnel dropped were taken to the "Palace Tower".

I've not been able to find any evidence of the Squib securing our weapons, hence I went and took the initiative to do so myself. If I have missed the post prior to my last two then I apologize in advance, otherwise it would appear they were left in the courtyard where Brennan was over-watching his people as they were still trying to gain entrance to the King.

[member="Asharad Graush"] hey man on the kingFisher, you guys have some cool resealable hull tech or did like backup shields engage to seal the breaches? also can you clarify if atmosphere was restored also?

[member="Brennan Cabrol"]

Sure! I'll Pm it to you because this is across several posts that states the tower, the gate, the Alliance soldiers and Squib guards guarding the gate ( so the area is still very much being watched and guarded to miss someone coming in to grab the weapon pile) , and Bubpa whom Poopa sent to pick up the weapons from Castor. It is the very same guard tower described in the exchange the past few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom