Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Blitz" | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Planet of Skor II

Guys, I appreciate the love but I think you mean [member="Raph Thule"], not this pretty face. :D

I'm with the Librarians, heading for the statue - not fleeting. ;)

[member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Thalera Isianthar"]

So I've brought 8km into play, but if I can't find any one person to duke it out with in orbit I'll just hang back and do some character dev stuff or take a shuttle to the surface with my PC. I won't use my meterage to dogpile onto anybody. My activity will be no longer guaranteed this upcoming week until the weekend so if it becomes necessary I will disengage/get a friend to write me out for the sake of the narrative unless I'm in the middle of a sticky situation, and then I'll just eat the loss of the ships.

Hope that sounds fair to everyone.

Right, had one of our members being a little rude by discord PM.

Regardless of the Invasion terms being about publicly instigated drama I'd like to remind everyone that there's never a reason not to be polite when dealing with people.There will be times where you have a disagreement or need clarification questions answered via PM, be nice.

Progflaw99

[member="Bryce Bantam"] | [member="Laira Vereen"]

It's probably a moot point by now, but as the FIV Kingfisher was on a scanning and intel mission, it is devoid of any standard markings/insignia - but beyond that - I guess it could be inferred that it's likely a First Order vessel now that you've got the computers on/partially on.

​See you soon!

Ashin Karrde said:
FoolhardyCriminalAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif
[member="Ashin Karrde"]

Officially have a reason to come to this invasion...*fans self*

Progflaw99

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Jacques"] [member="Brennan Cabrol"]

Hey! So - seems we're headed on crossing paths, what did you folks have in mind? We'd like to play a bit of story here, between us and y'all, rather than diving headfirst into open conflict, but how can we make that work? (Is the king in the palace, is there an alternate location you'd like to explore?

Just want to get some of the premise done so we can all write cohesively!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom