Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Blitz" | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Planet of Skor II

In rolling with the story and combined elements of the former Polis Massa Rebellion, I set up a few mission objectives for story elements for any GADF and ally that may want to use it as a plot "hook" to start out from.

It isn't mandatory, but does provide a venue for anyone wanting to do humanitarian aid, scouting, and patrolling for the GADF and their allies.

I'll be hoping on with the character later on --- and totally complaining about some First Order guy was calling me his "fire woman" and harping about "our kids" and being "Married." :D

[member="Jacques"]

You'll need to talk to [member="Trextan Voidstalker"] as he is the one NPCing the Skor King we talked to during the Polis Massa Rebellion.

He also open commed this to all First Order ships

Trextan Voidstalker said:
This is the King of Skor. My people are members, and under the protection of the Alliance. The citizens of the world have suffered enough and do not want to see more violence. Yet if you do not remove your forces from this system it shall be considered an act of war. I would ask that no Alliance forces or security teams securing us from the Yuuzhan Vong invaders open fire until they have been given the chance to leave peacefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom