Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Blitz" | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Planet of Skor II

[member="Rolf Amsel"]

I'll give the invasion scene another go... I can go wherever, but prefer to have a partner and not a random encounter. Also... I have a Jedi I can toss in, but they are no longer GA...

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Looking for an opponent in the Invasion.

I do have a two requirments:

1. Must be meaty and fleshy. Skinny people just don't sate the appetite.

2. Rabie shots up to date (please send medical report). I bite, so this is for your safety.

Seriously, looking to have fun in my first invasion thread.

skin, bone, and arrogance
I and my First Order Historical Recovery Division team will be attempting to remove the Mace Windu statue from the museum in order to preserve it, elsewhere, away from prying eyes. For science. You monsters.

[member="Ranulph Tarkin"] will be there to ensure we don't get blasted to bits.

Anyone want to write with us?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Nicolas Thorne"]

I absolutely would, but I already committed to tangle with Jaxton. That said, I'm a firm believer in rolling with whatever comes my way in public threads, so if you show up we'll see what happens.

Commodore Pulsar in the hooooouse bitches I've got a couple of days before work consumes me again so if you're looking for some initial slap and tickle in space and don't mind moving on to another opponent should I no longer have enough time to commit hit me up, otherwise I'll just hang around doing support/utility/character development stuff.

I'm also considering bringing Twilight Company along groundside, give you guys the Sixty-First Mobile Infantry to contend with. But we'll see, if you're not already aware I am still flirting with AFKness.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
FoolhardyCriminalAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom