Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Blitz" | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Planet of Skor II

I'll be a little slower next week in the day (actually have 3 days of training at work whilst I am at work!...shock) so will be a little quiet on posts Mon, Tues and Thurs bar evenings.

I'm happy to get a fighter up for a dog-fight if anyone needs it, Connor has experience of that from his time as a Jedi, or happy to write with anyone on the ground.

Just shout if you want me as a writer.

My main concern with ground stipulation #2:

An actual post will be required to affect the transition between space and ground (Landing). During this phase, troops headed to the surface should be posting their gear and numbers (IF NPC’s are also being deployed, i.e. background noise army)
is that posting NPC numbers may cause some players to give NPCs more of a storyline bearing than would be warranted at "background noise" levels, even though just posting their gear may be just fine. Also I believe that any GA defenders already on the ground would also have to post NPC gear and numbers if they come with NPCs in tow.

I understand that the goal of keeping NPCs to background noise on the ground is to minimize the salt, just that these are my two cents on the matter.

[member="Cathul Thuku"] the terms have been agreed far in advance by staff of both the First Order and Galactic Alliance. They won't be changed just a few days before it begins. Everyone will be keeping an eye for how well the terms work and what can change positively for the future. Feedback from anyone taking part is welcome after the invasion but the terms will not be changed before it begins.

[member="Satia"] you're more than welcome to join in our glorious conquest, um, liberation of Skor. PM me if you need anything :)

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] Trying to improve my fleeting for the future, so I'm looking to go up against the best and try out my new ships. I look to be seeing you and the other fine FO navy folk in the skies. <3

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] Not before strudel. <3 I'll really don't have any specific comp in mind at this time, but I'm bringing something in the neighborhood of 5km-10km. I may also have a small auxiliary flotilla controlled by another PC that will be running support for my battlegroup. I'm not much into magicking on this character, so we should be looking at a pretty conventional battle, that's my hope anyway.

Peace begins with a smile.
[member="Aria Vale"]

fist_shake_by_amandakitswell-d4din1b.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom