Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Shadow Empire: You Came Here to Die | EE Dominion of Kalzeron

STABBY STAB TIME?
pDrQqwv.png
Equipment: Haywire I Armor over Viper Mk. I Skinsuit, Duraglide Boots with Boot Rockets
Dark Purple pair of Wrist Dazzlers, 7 Whimsy Knives, 3 Glitter Grenades, 2 Giggle Grenades, 1 Pink Vapor Grenade

Objective: Find out what fun has been happening.
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure

She'd been napping for the majority of the time here, holed up in her room and messing with a few of her blades on and off again. The twins had been a neat thing, and so had poke head. The rest had been bleh. Ingrid didn't seem to keep the wildest of company, but the storm had rolled in, and kept them on the ground for a while now. Or maybe a short time. She'd slept through most of it.

But sounds had woke her, and pleas in the force had stirred her attention. Short ones, filled with dread and denial of what was happening. The spirit remained for a short time after, looking her way before fading out of sight. She had been attentive to what seemed like dots blink out through the force. A being, snuffed out. Once, twice, sometimes more. All quickly, all with ease.

She wanted to find them, and play.

Felmorante stretched, having brushed her teeth, drank the orange colored juice and nabbed a few bites to eat before replacing the blades to the inside of her jacket. Turning her wrists back and forth, she looked at her new toys, wondering they would be useful today, flexing and twisting her hands as the blaster port opened and closed. There was a tiny almost silent buzzing sound coming from the pair if she held them up to her ear. Like something benign working just below and out of sight.

It was the power cell and coils, which she knew, but it was neat to think something actually lived inside the bracelets and worked for her.

Down the hall, her door opened, albeit slowly as she held both wrists forward and made an absurd face while slowly scooting through the doorway. She'd seen the soldiers of the Empire do this in holo-vids. Pie-ing the corner or something they called it. Kept them safe supposedly, or made it easier to see. The thought just made her want some pie, with chocolate shavings on top.

Her footfalls were near silent, her physical form shrouded by the force as her thoughts went to keeping herself out of sight. Like a strange game of shadow tag, only someone or someone's were trying to shank you.

Danger tag.

Maybe they were just trying to have fun? It seemed to have made everyone wary, fearful, or at least concerned. Ingrid had kept herself calm, and had largely kept the whole place calm. Except mayor mcgrumpy-britches. The door was closed to where she could feel Ingrid, and the twins, and poke head. Her presence flared from the hallway, a clear sign she wasn't looking to cause trouble before entering before entering slowly.

Emerald eyes glowed softly as she looked over the group assembled inside, face slowly coming around the door. She held one hand out, lacking a weapon as a smile graced her features. Hair slipped from her shoulder, framing her before slipping inside completely and attempting to shut the door quietly behind her. She seemed excited, a buzz of happy energy flowing from her.

The cut wounds all had different varieties and force behind them, this was no vibroblade, and it definitely was more than one person, what truly concerned Vyn now was uncertainty, if the culprits were a band of psychopaths' or trained killers here to do a job besides slit throat's, this was classic black ops, he was worried and it showed. Vyn knew better than anyone what a team of operatives could do in an enclosed space. his concern for Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy increased exponentially

"Ingrid I don't want to alarm you"

Vyn tucked his hands up under his poncho standing as the air pressure changed in the room and the stagnant smell of the refresher seeped towards the door, it had opened and after the smallest movement to his side, it was shut. Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim had made it in, however she didn't know Vyn, and fortunately he didn't know her

"From what I can see this is multiple people who know what they're doing and if my hunch Is right, they have a purpose besides the Correllian neckties they've been handing out"

There was someone in the room, and he was sure of that, it payed to be cautious, but cautious was one thing Vyn was borderline paranoid, they were all in vulnerable positioning, he should have stayed in the corner, forget the corner he should have stayed home. The Iridonian had a clear angle on the entire side of the room his blaster was un-holstered and charged, even without the force the urge to kill could be picked up, especially by another killer. But this one was either suppressing it, or they had none, did that mean a threat wasn't posed, no unfortunately that never dictated a green light for Vyn, if the twins didn't ok her and he didn't know her from reputation alone Vyn would have shot Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim at the drop of a hat.

His blaster was tucked under his arm and aimed towards the side of the room where the door was situated, now it came down to a decision he couldn't tell where the culprit was only what side of they room they were on, the first two shots would be fired blindly , he didn't need to kill hell he didn't even need to hit, blasters were always a good deterrent. Focused on Ingrid, hoping she wouldn't stop him once the first bolt left the barrel. No more time to waste, people were getting their necks cut.

Squeezing the trigger the first bolt seared through the side of his poncho towards the door, three more followed back to back as he twisted his body facing his target, while moving to get between the twins and the silhouette.

The experimental Soldier
79vQYFJ.png

Equipment: 001-A-986 biodroid, RSKF-44 Heavy blaster pistol, Urban combat BDU pants, sleeveless leather jacket, energy cell bandoleer

After some time and a group of guards halled Nix away to be treated for his injuries worried expression and murmurs were passed around due to the shield generator was heavily damaged a few guards were taking to Nix trying to understand what the hell was going on. "Look for the last time I have no idea Whats going on one moment I'm bumming a deathstick off of one of the engineers and the next we were set upon by creatures shape shifters one of them had a lightsaber and most of them had claws they ripped everyone apart and i guess hoped to kill me by slaming me into the exposed wiring of the Generator."

Nix sat there for some time before trying to get up only for a nurse to tell him he's not well and he should rest To which Nix flipped her a bird before wandering around town "Damn were is that stuck up Empress?" he said aloud and in pain to no one in particular

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand, Lord Commander
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
79vQYFJ.png
Equipment: The Soulsabers | 2x Striith vibrosword | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag: 001-A-986 "Nix" 001-A-986 "Nix" | Ladybug Ladybug | Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy | Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure | Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Solitude ]

Ingrid looked at the girls for a moment as Ivy said Willow had found something. Meanwhile, she sensed someone approaching. Felmorante disappeared so much at the beginning that she forgot she was here too. The girl then entered the room, and the man was ready to fight. She shook her head that such a readiness was not necessary, and for that reason she made no comment that the man had only called her Ingrid.

"Miss deWinter is with us, under my protection. You can trust her completely, Mr. Daldoure." Here she looked at the young girl. "Are you alright, Fel?"

She did not allow herself to have a tone of concern in her voice. That was not the time. However, something struck her that the man was starting to behave strangely. It was as if he had seen someone or something. Ingrid signalled her hand to Fel to watch him, too. She looked through the room, the apartment where they were, with both her eyes and the Force. However, she felt nothing and no one. Her assassin's instincts didn't whisper anything that she was in danger or anyone else in the room; however, these usually work well.

Oh! It was then that she realized that the man was probably not like the others. Fel, the twins and Ingrid were Force Users. So now she looked at the man accordingly and examined him. He didn't feel Force Sensitive. This, in turn, was not a good sign because there was a Force User among the assassins.

"Mr. Daldoure I don't know what you see or hear, but no one is here besides us. Someone is trying to influence and manipulate you. Fight against it!"

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

FOUND ME!
pDrQqwv.png
Equipment: Haywire I Armor over Viper Mk. I Skinsuit, Duraglide Boots with Boot Rockets
Dark Purple pair of Wrist Dazzlers, 7 Whimsy Knives, 3 Glitter Grenades, 2 Giggle Grenades, 1 Pink Vapor Grenade

Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure

Entirely forgetting that she had still been playing hide and seek, the force cloak dropped when the first bolt of pew pew came sizzling her way. Quickly followed by three more. The first only required a slight step back, the bolt slamming into the door before the next three however looked like a game of tic tac toe. The bolts hung in mid air, her hands spread just outside the space of the bolts as they could see her now. She had willed it to stop, hadn't wanted to get her goose cooked and her hands had moved instinctively.

The bolts shimmered, emerald eyes staring at them before she slowly moved her hands as if to clap. The concentrated gas bolts were pushed together slowly before they became one large bolt that slowly ebbed into nothing between her hands. She'd save that for later. Save that for someone who deserved it. She straightened, grabbing a non-existent skirt and giving a curtsy once the theatrics were done.

"All good. Blasters are only scary if you're distracted." She smiled at poke head. "And he was shooting to scare, not kill. Mostly."

Her attention diverted from Ingrid and poke head to the twins that were working. A curious tilt of her head, followed with a wave had her staying beside Ingrid, even though she looked like a nexu waiting to pounce if allowed.

Vyn's gripped the cortosis Vibroblade under his poncho as Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim caught the bolts. He was ready to charge while she was distracted however he stopped firing and almost instantly relaxed his grip on both the hidden blade and his blaster, cocking his head to look at the empress, the flood of information he received would have been much more useful four blaster bolts and an intact poncho earlier. his eye's refocused on the new addition to the room, the deWinter girl he almost pocked full of lasers was not in fact foe but friend. After an exhale and moment of processing his shoulders also untensed, the blaster being audibly holstered under the long poncho, he faced back towards the deWinter girl, she was smart, if only she knew the blaster was the actual distraction, smiling back before quickly making a stern face and bending over bowing.

"Apologizes Miss deWinter, had you knocked I would have been less inclined to fire, but with murderers on the loose I wasn't ready to take the chance. Truly. I am sorry"

Vyn knew what he was doing, it was a simple case of jumping the gun, but mistaken identity later and a bit better reaction time on his part could have spelt bad for his new found relationship. He raised his torso with an apologetic look, it wasn't often he was wrong, but he knew when to accept his mistakes. It was Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim words that cut even deeper however, apparently she didn't know of his background, he addressed her next

"Empress, its not a question of my sanity only my overtly cautious way, Miss deWinter simply startled me. And please don't fret when it comes to mind tricks they don't work on me... well most of the time, and I'm also no stranger to dealing with force users"

Not even Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy knew what his old job for the New Empire truly consisted of, only that he was good and rarely mentioned it, of what he did mention came out to make him sound like a ranger with a repeater. In all reality he spent his days in a black ops unit hunting down overtly dangerous Sith that went off the reservation. Not like he could come out and say that though, he needed a better excuse. Looking back at the twins he stood and stared hoping their concentration wasn't broken.

Their connection wasn't broken. The twins were far too distracted with what they were doing, that they didn't even notice the action taking place around them. This was why they needed Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure to watch over them. They couldn't do much without protection. Even when they were home at Broka's Palaces they were always guarded.

Always.

Here it was no different. Yet besides Vyn, they knew that they could count on Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim to watch over them as well. As for Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim , that remained to be seen. Right now the twins weren't consciously aware of her presence.

Willow continued to follow the webs within the Force, at times having to backtrack and then go another way.

As always, Ivy relayed her commentary; "There are weird....dead ends...They come from the same beings. Almost like split personalities. It's hard to tell if they are aware of what they are doing, or if they are skillfull enough to hide it.....But there is more than one culprit. Their shifting makes it hard to see....hard to see...."

Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand, Lord Commander
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
79vQYFJ.png
Equipment: The Soulsabers | 2x Striith vibrosword | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag: 001-A-986 "Nix" 001-A-986 "Nix" | Ladybug Ladybug | Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy | Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure | Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Solitude ]

Oh! In fact, she didn't even notice that Fel was playing with them that way. Maybe because she knew right away she wasn't going to hurt them, she felt and saw her. And the young girl eventually stopped beside the Empress and there was no problem with the situation, no one shot at the other; everything was completely calm. They were at least that far ahead. And the man even answered. It was reassuring to say he had already dealt with Force Users as well.

"Alright. I know both Lord Broka and the twins trust your abilities, and I will do the same."

She would still have said something, but when Ivy spoke, she turned her attention to the twin. Willow seemed still busy investigating. What she described was very familiar to the woman. She did the same with Kalic Daws Kalic Daws to make a spy out of the man and send him back to the rebels to then spy on. So that he doesn't even know about it.

"Brainwashing; they can be a “program” in their minds …"

She would have continued this too, but at that moment there was an explosion in the part where the shield generator was. One. The shield around the city was visibly weakened due to the fact that only one generator operated instead of two.

"I need a report, what happened? And send reinforcements to the other generator immediately, we can’t lose it!" said to the comm. channel.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

FOUND ME!
pDrQqwv.png

She blinked, looking back at the door and giving it a test knock as if the thought of knocking was a startling revelation. Her mouth screwed up into a frown, narrowing her eyes as she swung around to look at Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure with some scrutiny. It dropped a moment later, words processed as what she had seen in her seclusion making sense finally.

"Oh, a murderer-erer-er! The one making the lights disappear! That's probably not a good thing, huh?" There was a slight buzz to her tone, eyes moving back to the twins. She listened quietly as they spoke, words mingling in her mind as they seemed to trace a step that another had left. The smile she had faded as they spoke. A fluttering thought passed through her mind, an old voice warning her, cold and calculating.

Those that walked another path without stepping foot on the ground. Her gaze shifted back to shoot-first-ask-later, a moment of intensity upon her as she spoke to Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure .

"Don't let them look at me, or they'll get lost." She informed him, the giggly attitude exchanged for somber as something in her thoughts flitted away. Some small part that seemed infinitely far away in the moments after. Ingrid had already encountered the presence once before in their greeting, a sliver of reason in the ocean of Felmorante. The smile returned as quickly as it had left,

The sound of explosions caught her attention. Eyes slightly wide at the sound as she watched Ingrid dealt with the situation, taking a small step closer to the one that seemed to understand what was going on.

Willow frowned, obviously not liking what she was seeing. Her olive skin turned a shade lighter.

Ivy wrapped her arm around her sister's shoulder and leaned her head against hers in a bid to offer what comfort she could. "Pull back Willow...pull back it's not safe.....Observe, don't feel...remember?" Researching the dead through their own personal items had it's drawbacks. If someone wasn't careful, then they could end up reliving the death and dying themselves. The mind was a powerful thing, especially when it came to the twins.

Colour soon returned to Willow's face, and she opened her eyes. Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure was the first that her gaze fell upon. "There are multiple culprits. One is not flesh and I couldn't full see...Others are certain of murder, but hide it, while some know not what they do. It's very tricky, but until the storm passes, we are all...trapped." That was how it appeared to be, at any rate. And as always, the twins looked to Vyn to protect them.

Ivy became more aware of her surroundings too, noting Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim looking after an urgent matter, while Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim stood nearby. There was something odd about her, as though she was somehow similar to her and her sister. Yet different. "Who are you?"

79vQYFJ.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Solitude ]

For now, Ingrid listened to the answers from the soldiers as to what had happened. Another dead, more dead and have no idea what happened; however, there was only one generator left to protect the place, which if lost, everyone would die; not only the soldiers, but the locals as well. However, she did not want to leave this group alone either. And she will have to because of the others. As she spoke to her officer through the communicator, she heard both Fel and the twins talking to each other. In the end, it was the words of the twins that caught her attention.

Feth! She knew exactly what that meant, and yes, it confirmed her earlier suspicions.

"They don't know about it? Brainwashing is a very complex method and few people know it and use it. Yes, I also use it, I know from here. However, without knowing what to look for we will not find it. Everyone should be screened individually, for which we do not have time…"

Someone who is not entirely human? Ingrid was not entirely human either. What did that mean? However, there was no time for this now; everyone had to be protected.

"Because the soldiers aren’t sure about it either and don’t know who might have been brainwashed. I think it would be best if I went to the remaining generator in person. I can’t risk losing it too and everyone dying here."

She paused for a moment.

"I hope no one has an objection if I go there and keep in touch on the comm. channel."

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

The experimental Soldier
79vQYFJ.png

Equipment: 001-A-986 biodroid, RSKF-44 Heavy blaster pistol, Urban combat BDU pants, sleeveless leather jacket, energy cell bandoleer

after some time Nix had made his way to the second generator the guards here aren't exactly that skilled as he could dispatch them rather easily. but he needed a scapegoat to pull this off effectively. Using his telepathy he reached out to Ingrid.
"oi you crazy redhead I managed to capture the killer near the second generator shame i was too late to save the guards and engineers though, what do you want me to do with em kill em or wait for you to get here?" After reaching out He drained the last few cells in his bandoleer before putting an ion granade he looted from an Eternal Empire soldier earlier near the door in a tripwire trap so whoever sets it off not only shuts off their gear but the generator.

NEW PEOPLE!
pDrQqwv.png

Objective: Find the fun.

"Felmorante deWinter! And you? Or rather the two of you?" Her face read excitement before looking between the pair. She swayed back and forth, still mindful of approaching them since blaster boy seemed content where she was.

"You were having a look-see weren't you? Isn't it scary?" She asked, a far off look about her own emerald eyes. Ingrid made mention of leaving, making Fel frown before she straightened and stared at her.

"I'll go too." There was a sharp tone to her words, as if she was already decided.

79vQYFJ.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Solitude ]

Not entirely human, that thought was on her mind. Meanwhile, Fel replied that she was coming. She promised the girl that she would teach her, but she didn’t want to put her in danger either, and that was a very dangerous situation. However, before answering Fel, she received the telepathic message. A biodroid! Not entirely human, as the twins said. And his words are provocative, the instinct of the well-accustomed assassin immediately indicated; trap!

"I think we found one of the assassins, he's at the second generator. try to pretend not to suspect he may be an assassin."

~ Leave them, I'll be right there. And because of your behavior, expect to attend a court-martial.~

She replied telepathically back to the man. And with that, she went out of the twins' apartment and headed straight for where the generator was. It’s just an assassin, the rest still unknown where they are. She waited for Fel to come too, because Ingrid wants to act so that on her it doesn't seem that she suspects anything.

The distance was not much, so they could both get there very quickly. Once there, she was the first to enter the room where the generator was located.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

PRETTY STORM!
pDrQqwv.png

"Roger-Dodger!" She gave a salute before looking back to the twins with a wave and a smile.

"I'll catch up with you later then!" The tone was sweet as she pointed fingers guns at the Zabrak. "Next time, make the blade dance! It's a pretty sound.".

She took leave of the room and was hot on Ingrid's heels as they walked to the place she wanted to go. Her eyes wandered skyward, ogling the sight of the storm above them.

"It's pretty. Are all things deadly as pretty as that?" She asked bluntly, almost stopping once or twice along the way. Ingrid led the way into the place, Fel behind her and just starting to dance and wiggle to a tune in her head.

Willow and Ivy gave Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim a little wave of their hands in hello, but knew that they wouldn't get in much more than that. Sure enough Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim was ready to head off to try to get rid of the problem before the storm would end.

As all walked out, they were left with their bodyguard Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure . Now it was the trio once more. Possibly that made them safer, but possibly not. It was difficult to say at the moment.

"Shall we look to your future, Vyn, to see how this ends?"

"Yes, that'll be safer than looking to our own futures..."

"We'll only do it if you think it's necessary though."

The experimental Soldier
Nix watched as the trip mine he placed on the door go off with a mild frown "you need not humor me ingrid we both know biodroids see no quarter were but pawns for a army to dispose of when we overstay our use. Though I thought being the empress you would have been aware of my escape from Ty's labs but now you do."

As the dust cleared nix ignited the energy tendrals from his arms and gave a bow to the empress.

"Well my Lord, shall we dance this dance of death or will you let more people die like you did when you let adrian die.?" Putting a hand on the generator he syphened the energy from it to cause it to flicker but not go out before looking back to her. "Long live the shadow empire."

79vQYFJ.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Solitude ]

"Pretty yes, because death is in many cases an art. At least for me."

She told the girl; Ingrid never makes it a secret that for her this is all art and that she is the artist. The red-haired woman was an assassin and she was very good at it, she developed it into art over the years. She wasn’t the kind of assassin who didn’t care about the many casualties and killed them in piles for success, for example by blasting. No, she only hunted down the target, in silence, without collateral damage.

Upon arrival, the biodroid was waiting for them there. Ingrid may have been the Empress, and she may not have been aware of everything, as she had to oversee an entire empire. And Mr. Sibo did not report this, as an escaped droid is not very significant or interesting. This has already happened at HPI as well. There, too, it was done in silence, only in a conversation did she learn that there was an Infinity droid that had disappeared for a while.

If Nix expected the woman to be angry after the words, he was wrong. Not even Runi could achieve this; however, the Empress felt the invisible non-existent dagger slip even deeper into her heart and soul. It was just a pain she felt and then took the two vibroswords off her back, completely silent. Shadow Empire? She had never heard of these. However, she couldn't let the biodroid sabotage the system, so she reached into the Force and tried to knock Nix against the wall with a telekinetic attack.

~ Deal with the generator, we can't lose the shield if it happens, everyone dies here! ~ she sent a telepathic message to Fel.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

PRETTY STORM!
pDrQqwv.png

Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure 001-A-986 "Nix" 001-A-986 "Nix" A ARS VAMI

"I actually hadn't thought of it that way...huh. Explains why some people are so picky." An honest assessment before they entered the building. There was an attempt at back and forth before she felt Ingrid speak to her mind. An affirming noise was given as she looked over the droids handiwork.

A brief smile appeared seeing the guard bodies as she watched the pair square off, her head bobbling back and forth as she moved to try her luck at the shield generator. Once there though, her eyes would wander over the whole thing with a vacant stare. Her hands went to her chest, letting her fingers nervously run over one another as she tried to understand what exactly she was supposed to do with the thing.

C-71, B-138 would be the most suitable to this task. Allow a temporary facet shift to ensure this-

"Shutupshutupshutup-." she whispered to herself, remembering the biodroid had drained energy away from it. Maybe she could, undrain energy? Was that even a thing? A guard body beside her garnered a blaster and power cell, something that came out with a bit of scrabbling at the pack before she drained it and placed a hand on the generator.

"In and out, back to the greedy machine." Her singsong tone came from her crouched spot as the power cell quickly drained. "Need something big!"

The experimental Soldier
Nix gritted his teeth as he was flung into the wall. Pain was something the 001 series could deal with do to being this durable getting up to his feet he flung balls of heated plasma from his palms. The heat from them capable up cutting threw durasteel in seconds as he flung several at those trying to fix the generator before lunging at ingrid with the energy tendrals. Useing said energy tendrals to block the lightsaber attacks while also dishing em out as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom