Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Old Ties and New | SJO DOM of Kiros

Objective 2
Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Corte Fletchador Corte Fletchador Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Esta Pulsarcore

Oomy was a bit startled when Corte Fletchador Corte Fletchador fired shots in his direction but luckily theshots struck a droid making its way behind him. “Phew, thank you” Oomy said in thanks.

It appeared that presently the group only faced B1 battle droids, with scattered BX commando support. Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red is correct, presently you have only faced B1 units with scattered Commando support but we must assume that more advanced units such as B2s and Droidekas may arrive later. There is a even a slim possibility that Magnaguards, Dwarf Spider droids and AAT tanks may be encountered later.”

Oomy then looked at the Red “And yes I can most likely communicatewith these droids, what do you hope to achieve?”

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Objective 1. Avoiding cake filling in search of the sugar of life.

Jessica Med-Beq Jessica Med-Beq

Glade was all in a muddle on the subject of BBQ and there was silence… then she chuckled. Her social awkwardness manifested a polite fidget in her chair. Brought into reality with a gentle bump of a question from Jessica, she did not seek to pry into her regrets further. Detachment. Detached certainly meant alien to its surroundings, loneliness, and singular. Years again with wildling force users, and even there she rarely interacted with them. Glade’s laugh, voice and manner had a wispy quality to it, not unlike a Sith that had hunted them all once upon an age ago.

“Nope. Thanks.” Her voice answered finally. Blots of color had come and gone in her force aura again. She coughed lightly but suddenly, and took a swig of a small vial from her chair, dabbing her lip free of some thick fluid to tidy her mouth on her sleeve. “D.d.do you think they will have a life.” Hesitantly, “a good life, I mean will they be accepted, how w..w.will we know?” Seeking something, a reason or good memory of today to take with her. She stuttered and spoke of the freed slaves of course, indicating as much with her hand if Jessica didn’t follow her eccentric train of thought, jumping from cake, to lifelong regrets, to the well being of others. It was never easy for others to keep up.

“Their memory archive,” Glade referred to the museum in her own eccentric way, “will there be room for their own creations?” What little there could be salvaged from their time as slaves, or that they would want to remember.

Objective 1: Feast
Allies: Glade Glade

"The question of what makes a life good, or even worthwhile, is an open-ended question that is very subjective to answer"

The question Glade asked wasn't innocuous in the slightest: one could have heated debates about the subject of how to define a good life. For this reason, she feels uncomfortable talking about it. There were a few other things that would make her equally uncomfortable. And other Jedi, too, especially those whose idea of Jedi-hood seemed to evoke, in a nutshell, either SWAT or special forces, that is, slicing and dicing stuff with a lightsaber. For now, however, another topic came up: the collections of the municipal museum under construction, which did not include a groundbreaking ceremony as was the case for the largest building in the town, which was to include the town hall, the police station, the municipal Court, and a host of other administrative services. Yet, the museum was across the street from the town hall.

"As for the museum collections, the Togruta authorities specifically earmarked some space for their own creations"

Callsign: Icarus-1-1
Personal Assets: Icarus Platoon, Fire Team Alderaan

Allies: Subject 73 Red , Reggie Faayare , Corte Fletchador , OOM-7795 (Oomy) OOM-7795 (Oomy)
Enemies: Clone Wars Era droids

Personal Kit:

Armor: OSX-02 "Mirage" Stealth Prototype Armor
Primary Weapon: OS-109 "Fate" Variable Strength Assault Rifle (chest rig)
Secondary Weapons:

• OS-104 "Reaper" Variable Strength Blaster Pistol (Drop Holster, right side)
  • OS-101 Retractable Vibrosword (chest rig)
  • Krath Itak Sword (back scabbard) Note to Force Users/Force Sensitives - this blade emanates a strong Dark Side aura
  • Beskar Sword (back scabbard)
  • 4 x frag grenades (chest rig)
Misc Gear:

Beltran nodded to Corte Fletchador Corte Fletchador as OOM-7795 (Oomy) OOM-7795 (Oomy) approached the group. "I've seen them before," He responded, not entirely sure of what pronoun to use when referring to the droid. "They're clear." The battle was progressing and it seemed that their team was gaining ground. Resistance was started to lighten, but didn't allow that to lull him into a false sense of security.

"I agree," He replied when Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red voiced his concerns that they'd only seen the lighter models of battle droids so far. "It's likely this lull is only a precursor to a larger wave of attackers. All the more reason for us to move quickly." When Red suggested calling in reinforcements and air cover, Beltran replied.

"Air cover won't help us much in the woods," He told Red. "The tree canopy will prevent visual identification and will make firing by instrument difficult and dangerous our pilots would be just as likely to hit us as the enemy. It might be worth it to call a strike in on the lander in the clearing, but first we need to be sure that the droids haven't set up any anti-air emplacements before we bring them in. As for reinforcements, I put out a general signal to any military and police forces in the area. I haven't heard back, but hopefully they are scrambling whatever tactical units they have. There's not much of a Ranger presence here, since Kiros isn't officially a Silver Jedi world. What soldiers we do have, I'd like to keep in the town for now in case the droids are able to get around us."

Beltran paused to fire off a another pair of blasts at some incoming droids. It was then that he heard Red ask the droid, Oomy, if they could communicate with the hostile droids. "That's good thinking," He praised the Agent. To Oomy, the Lieutenant expanded on Red's thought. "Would you be able to signal them to shutdown?" He asked. It was unlikely that Oomy could, Beltran knew, but it never hurt to ask. "Otherwise, perhaps make them think that they're about to be attacked from the opposite side of the clearing-from deeper in the woods? It might be possible to have them set up their forces away from us, making it that much easier to assault the lander and destroy the control module."

These were just thoughts, but Beltran felt it best to send them out into the aether to see if any could find traction.

Objective 2
Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare , Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red , Esta Pulsarcore, Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr , OOM-7795 (Oomy) OOM-7795 (Oomy)

Responding to Lieutenant Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr 's comments, Corte said, then I say we should push forward and see if there are any anti-air emplacements, the clearing isn't that far away now. As the group pushed forward, they took on and took down multiple battle droids here and there. However, once they were within line-of-sight of the crashed landing craft, they could see them, rows and rows of droid standing at a attention as if they were awaiting someone to give them orders to move out. The group also saw at least two anti-air cannons that weren't being occupied by drones at the moment - but all that would change in an instant if air support was called in. Corte whispered to OOM-7795 (Oomy) OOM-7795 (Oomy) and Lieutenant Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr Oomy, see what you can do about communicating the Lieutenant's plan to the droids, maybe we can have them head off in the opposite direction and have air support obliterate the landing craft and the forest. Lieutenant, can you communicate with the air support and see if they are agreeable?........

Objective 1
Feast Table

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Amani continued to stare up in wonder at the dragon in wonder. Her surroundings were of little concern to her compared to this sight, though she snapped back to reality after recognizing that someone was speaking to her.

"You're seeing this, right?"

Amani looked up to see Kyra Perl Kyra Perl , a girl she had definitely seen before, but never actually met. The cofusion of the situation caused Amani to scramble to answer the question.

"Uh- yes! Yeah. I'm definitely seeing it, you're not crazy."

Though her decision to stand on the table was making Amani second guess that statement. Of course, the whole situation was so wholly bewildering to her, she couldn't fully believe herself.

"Or we both are."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Objective 1. Memory Mountains

Jessica Med-Beq Jessica Med-Beq

At the Jedi Master’s museum confirmation, “thank you.” Her voice was introspective and quiet like her manner returned to being, just with the occasional fidget. Glade paused to send a message in the force somewhere to a friend. There were no more words from the odd eccentric girl above the hoverchair, not for a while, just comfortable silence. Until three hovering droid platforms came by, carrying small rocks, and pieces of debris, twigs, paper, discarded metal garbage some of them. All of these things had so many memories the kiffar girl could read, see and remember within them.

“We, they, I erm, I will make sure all their memories are not wasted.” She coughed again, this one with a bit more gritty throat in it. Her eyes and manner distant, planning to assemble the remnants of their history into works of art, and show the slaves that it was not all lost. That even the pieces mattered. Glades' eyes were a bit teary at the thought, and her frail body shook lightly.

“I ah. I have to go. Thank you Master. It is a good memory to keep.” Then she affirmed almost to herself watching those around her celebrating, living life, “a good memory.” Glade looked up as her chair began to pass Jessica. "Do you think we come back, I mean, is this our only chance at life?" The Kiffar peeked out beneath the mass of hair, interested in her advice about spirits, about what comes next, pausing one last time, for one more memory.

Last edited:

Kyra snorted, slowly forcing her gaze off the dragon to sum up the girl before her.

“...unlikely,” she admitted, sitting herself properly back on the bench. Her shoulders hunched in as she laid her palms down and braced herself, feeling more grounded by the motion.

She fell silent for a moment, growing concerned as she chewed on her lip. They had warned her hallucinations might still occur. They had said nothing about sharing them with others.

She spared the dragon another small, unsure glance, then swallowed hard and forced herself to focus on the girl instead.

“...I’m Kyra,” she offered, more subdued than anyone might be use to. One would not have had to talk to her before to have heard her. Kyra had a way of dominating a room with her voice. And not always in a good way, as some masters of Silver Rest might have the misfortune to know first hand. She was loud, but she was friendly.

Just not today.

Well. Minus the table standing.

“...You’re green,” she noted with no tact. “I have a green friend. Do you know him? Black marks on his face...” She gestured to demonstrate, operating on the full belief that Amani Serys Amani Serys would know Acaadi Acaadi off racial similarity alone.

Oh boy.

Objective 2
Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Corte Fletchador Corte Fletchador Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Esta Pulsarcore

Oomy listened to the Lieutenants suggestions regarding trying to convince the enemy droids to shutdown. Oomy ran through the possibility of that situation. "Unfortunately, I don't think I would be able to get them to shutdown since I do not know the authorization codes used by these units, however I may be able to fool them into moving to another location. I was a Commander in the droid army during the Clone Wars after all." Oomy looked towards the rows and rows of droids; his former allies. All standing neatly, waiting for orders to be given.

"Its all a matter of getting back into the part after a couple hundred years" Oomy said as he stood up, preparing to approach the group of droids. He drew his old E-5 Blaster rifle and faced the direction that he needed to go.

"I will attempt to convince them to move but if for some reason this doesn't work and they fire at me I advise you to remain hidden, no reason for you to get hurt if I fail" Oomy said looking at the group. He also looked at Corte Fletchador Corte Fletchador after he suggested calling in an airstrike in the event that Oomy was able to convince the droids to move out. "I also suggest that we avoid using bombardment of this site if possible due to the fact that this location is so relatively close to the village. We do not want to cause unrest among the new arrivals. Especially those from Kintan which I am sure have a healthy fear of bombing after what happened to their city during the recent Sith invasion"

Last edited:
Objective 2
Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare , Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red , Esta Pulsarcore, Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr , OOM-7795 (Oomy) OOM-7795 (Oomy)

Responding to OOM-7795 (Oomy) OOM-7795 (Oomy) , Corte said, If you were to fail, our group could take on these droids, however, we might become overwhelmed quickly. That would especially be true if the entire droid army were to activate at once. Pausing to think and look around, he then said if that were to happen then we might not have any other choice but to use air support. Looking back at OOM-7795 (Oomy) OOM-7795 (Oomy) he said may the force be with you, my friend.

Objective 1
Feast

Amani stared blankly at the girl sitting opposite her. The tactless manner in which Kyra Perl Kyra Perl spoke threw her off significantly, particularly with,

“...You’re green,” she noted with no tact. “I have a green friend. Do you know him? Black marks on his face...”

Uh.

Amani decided to brush it off, surely she did not intend to be rude with that question. "Well, if they look like me, they're Mirialan. I've only met one other such student. If you're referring to Acaadi Acaadi , then yes, I do know him."

Amani sat silent in an uncomfortable posture, making the conversation a little more awkward as the quiet held for a moment. She almost wanted to say that she didn't know him, just so that Kyra might learn that, no, just people look alike does not mean they know each other, though she has admittedly only ended up enforcing that belief now. It really didn't help that she basically was embodying that concept, considering Acaadi was one of the only people that she has gotten to know at the Order right now.

Kyra felt the girl's indignation. It was hard not to. Even though the Zeltron had gone through great lengths to dampen her own empathic senses, it was impossible not to notice the way Amani's shoulders tensed and rounded inwards, as if blocking the whole conversation out. Kyra watched this, blinking a little to herself.

Huh. Strange she had never noticed stuff like that before.

She looked down at herself, frowning as she internally flailed to rectify it. "..." She offered up her arm, the thin limb a subtle pink from finger tips to elbow, where her sleeve took over and made it disappear.

"If you see another pink girl, that's my sister. ... She's more pink though. I'm just like ... not as cool," came the resigned admittance. "She works the halls of healing at Silver Rest. We're the only ones. ... That are pink, I mean," she added, really trying to communicate in a way that was clearer than before.

"...Acaadi's my best friend," she added, as if that might make her seem a little more 'okay' to Amani's eyes.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Objective 2
Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare OOM-7795 (Oomy) OOM-7795 (Oomy) Corte Fletchador Corte Fletchador

Red nodded to the droid when it replied it might be able to communicate with them. Red was able to explain why, and ask something else, but Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr beat him to the punch by asking what Red would have asked. The droid replied that it wouldn't be able to shut them down, but might be able to convince them of moving in another direction, because the droid was once a commander. Red shot down another droid. "Well, Commander, and if they decide that you have no control over them?" Red asked the droid.

Red glanced back at Lieutenant Rarr as he replied to Red's question about reinforcements. "I have strobes that we can put on ourselves. If we put those on and call in a gunship, they'll be able to identify us. I can even coordinate exact coordinates for bomber or fighter strikes, thanks to my helmet and its mapping programs. I could call in strikes on exact coordinates on the enemy, while keeping the strikes a safe distance away from us." Red suggested.

Objective 2

Responding to Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red , Corte said Your strobes sound like an excellent idea. I think you should probably pass them out to the group before OOM-7795 (Oomy) OOM-7795 (Oomy) attempts to lead the droids in the opposite direction. In the mean time, you should also make contact with the bombers or fighters and tell them to be on standby. If our plans don't go accordingly, at least we can call in an airstrike and not become victims......

Objective 2
Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Corte Fletchador Corte Fletchador Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr Esta Pulsarcore

"May the Force be with you." -Corte Fletchador

Oomy had heard that phrase several times before, and every time it had been said to him it made the droid ponder. Jedi had at one point in time been an enemy for the old battle droid, but now in an ironic twist of fate they were now his closest allies. He had given his loyalty to Tyluko and the Silver Jedi Order.
Oomy looked at Corte Fletchador Corte Fletchador "Thank you, friend"

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red shot down a few more droids before asking Oomy what would he would do if the droids do not listen to him. Oomy looked to the agent and said "Then I will most likely be pocked full of laser blasts and turned into nothing but scrap parts." On that note Oomy stood up and looked to the group with him

"If this somehow fails and I don't make it back please tell Tyluko-Kai Kaimana Tyluko-Kai Kaimana that it has been an honor to serve him" Oomy said softly as he began to march towards group of assembled droids.

As Oomy approached the group he planned what he was going to say, something that he would have said back during his previous programming.

"Attention all units!"

Callsign: Icarus-1-1
Personal Assets: Icarus Platoon, Fire Team Alderaan

Allies: Subject 73 Red , Reggie Faayare , Corte Fletchador , OOM-7795 (Oomy) OOM-7795 (Oomy)
Enemies: Clone Wars Era droids

Armor: OSX-02 "Mirage" Stealth Prototype Armor
Primary Weapon: OS-109 "Fate" Variable Strength Assault Rifle (chest rig)
Secondary Weapons:

• OS-104 "Reaper" Variable Strength Blaster Pistol (Drop Holster, right side)
  • OS-101 Retractable Vibrosword (chest rig)
  • Krath Itak Sword (back scabbard) Note to Force Users/Force Sensitives - this blade emanates a strong Dark Side aura
  • Beskar Sword (back scabbard)
  • 4 x frag grenades (chest rig)
Misc Gear:

Beltran nodded to OOM-7795 (Oomy) OOM-7795 (Oomy) as they began their work. "Don't worry," He told the droid. "Nobody is dying here today." After a moment of thought, he added. "Well nobody on our side is dying here today." He let the droid approach the incoming droids, keeping his rifle at the ready-prepared to start firing the second it looked like Oomy might be in trouble.

He nodded along with Corte Fletchador Corte Fletchador 's assessment of Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red 's plan. "I like it," He told the agent. "Good thinking again." Accepting a strobe from the agent, Beltran made sure that everyone else was wearing one before he called out on a general Ranger frequency.

"Icarus-1-1 to Kiros base actual. Come in."

A moment later, through some static Beltran heard the response. "We copy Icarus-1-1, what's your situation?"

Beltran outlined the situation as it had progressed since the last time he'd radioed in. He detailed the incoming force of droids, their current attempt to misdirect them and the plan to call in an airstrike should that fail. When he was finished, the voice on the other end replied.

"Roger that, we've got two Arch-Angel Gunships on deck and ready. They can be over your position in three minutes if necessary."

"Understood, Kiros actual. We'll call if we need them. Icarus-1-1, out."

Turning to his companions, Beltran said. "Okay, we've got two arch-angels on deck, ready for the call if things go south. However this goes with Oomy, we'll still need to push into the clearing to check for anti-air before we call it in though. So stay ready." With that said, Beltran continued to wait and watch as Oomy made contact with the advancing battle droids.

Objective 1
Feast
Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Now Amani could sense the awkwardness emanating from Kyra. She loosened herself up and brushed off her preconceptions, putting on a more relaxed demeanor.

"I see..."
Kyra seemed genuine enough in her intentions, at least. Plus, she knew Acaadi, and apparently had a sister in the halls of healing, both of which stuck out as relevant to Amani. She shook her head and offered her hand.

"I'm sorry. It's nice to meet you. My name is Amani. Serys."

Last edited:
Objective 2
Allies: Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red | Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr | Corte Fletchador Corte Fletchador | OOM-7795 (Oomy) OOM-7795 (Oomy)

As suggested by Lieutenant Rarr, Reggie had taken point with Corte and deflected any bolts coming their way, reflecting them back at the droids. There seemed to be no end to the droids. After taking out one of them another two would take its place. The Padawan didn't let up though, using his lightsaber and the force to take the droids out.

Another droid came at them though it didn't seem to attack them. When it spoke, Reggie understood why. It was a droid that helped with the battle of Kintan. Before Reggie could answer Corte, Lieutenant Rarr answered first, vouching for the droid. Reggie listened in on the conversation and continued to defend the group from any incoming blaster bolts. They were coming up with a plan, which was good. The situation would be handled more quickly if Oomy could succeed. "As Lieutenant Rarr said, nobody will be dying today. Thank you for helping us Oomy."

Objective 2

Corte watched as OOM-7795 (Oomy) OOM-7795 (Oomy) went out and started giving orders to the droid army that was right in front of them. While he was anticipating the worst to happen and hoping for the best, two battle droids came up on the group from behind. Corte easily deflected their laser bolts and then used the force to slam them into a tree, breaking them to pieces. Corte wondered why the large army in front of them hadn't moved yet, they must have known of the group's presence. Whatever the reason, Corte felt a little uneasy about it. After finishing off the two droids and making sure that there were no more uninvited guests trying to sneak up on them, he turned his attention back to OOM-7795 (Oomy) OOM-7795 (Oomy) and his progress.......

Objective 2
Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Corte Fletchador Corte Fletchador Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Esta Pulsarcore Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr

Oomy addressed the group of assembled enemy droids in front of him. "Attention all units, we have spotted an incoming force of Republic Clones coming in from the North. Command needs you units to go counter them."

One of the droids approached him "Hey, I don't remember ever seeing you before. Why should we listen to you huh?"

There was a moment of silence as the other droid questioned him. Oomy had to think of something fast or else he knew that this little ruse would be all for nothing and he would be gunned down then and there. He ran through old data from the Clone Wars to make sure that his next move was accurate to what a droid commander would do.

"You stupid bucket head, you can't talk back to me! I outrank you!" and then he proceeded to hit the other droid on the head with his rifle "OW, hey!"
"I was sent here from Serenno by Count Dooku himself to oversee this operation and make sure you junkers do your job right. Now go prepare to defend against those incoming Clone Troopers or I will not hesitate to tell General Grievous of your faulty programming. And we all know how that will end don't we? Now move out! On the double!"

His command was met with a chorus of "Roger Roger!" as the group of droids started to fan out to the north leaving only a few scattered units remaining to cover the area.

Oomy was pleased

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom