Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oderint Dum Metuant | The First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance held Mustafar Hex - GROUND OOC

Well...it has been a while since Aria had a good old-fashioned brawl.

If anyone on the GA's side wants a dance partner and a highish-level DJ Knight fits the bill, hit me up (I like Discord best if you want to plot extensively).
Package includes sarcasm, brooding, and murdery music. Posts are occasionally slow.

[member="Aria Vale"] Nice to see you back lovely.

qdowG.gif

Kimiko said:
[member="Samka Derith"]

As someone who has been exposed to live VX nerve agent and trained in the defense of said chemical warfare agent, reading your post just made me shiver.
Youch, you'd know what it can do way more than me then! I'm mostly limited to horror stories I've read from the First World War when it comes to chemical warfare.

Sarge Potteiger said:
[member="Samka Derith"].

If any of your fellow FO writers wish to skirt [member="Ty Rellius"] and I to engage other writers deeper in the castle, that's more than fine by me. The NPCs are just there as background noise/flavor, and are by no means intended to stop writers from engaging in PVP if they wish.

I would appreciate, however, that if they skirt the NPCs they don't just mow them down, but rather slip past them in the chaos of storming the breech. I'd like their demise/survival to be based on the outcome of the duel about to occur at the gates.
Sure thing :) and likewise, Kimiko, named NPCs like your crew should be given an extra set of plot armour. If anyone starts killing/mortally wounding them without your consent please let me know and I'll sort it out.

Let's get'a crackin' teams.

ND7tgXX.png

[member="Vexen"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="FN-4077"] [member="FN-888"] [member="Micah Talith"] [member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Carach"] [member="Maria Natalja"]

Hi, fellas! I just wanted to post a heads up that for a while I will have Kaili just kind of floating around while heading in the general direction of Rutan.

This is because I got my last exam for the semester coming up next Friday, but once I am done with that I will be committing to writing a proper "Invasion Kaili" and all that comes with it. Short story, this is my way of justifying her presence so that I don't have her just pop up on the world out of nowhere and instead she too has to arrive.

So, as a fair warning, whoever picks on [member="Allyson Locke"] is picking a direct fight with this blonde with a penchant for punching things as well.

Looking forward to it! ^_^

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
[member="Alkor Centaris"]

Alright! I was hoping to fight you, but it just didn't make sense for my character not to try and push forwards into the castle. He's not the type to break off and duel, y'know? Fortunately, it seems like you've got a dancing partner or two.

Of course, that means that I need someone in Big V's Castle to tussle with.

There will be plenty of chances in the future! For now, the story should take precedence. I'm enjoying the flow of combat so far, and I have the vague beginnings of an idea as far as his own plot goes.

I also want to point out that I really love the Knights of Ren and their dynamic.

[member="Julius Sedaire"] Correct me if i am wrong. But wouldn't you have to be part of the invasion to actually withdraw from it? I am all sorts of confused. Kinda wondering if i should pm your or just poke you on discord to find out whats happening.

Mishel Kryze

M
I am under the weather (thank you flu), and for the time being [member="Samka Derith"] has my permission to NPC Mishel about until such time I've recovered to post again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom