Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oderint Dum Metuant | The First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance held Mustafar Hex - GROUND OOC

:[member="Rebel Sunka"] [member="Trextan Voidstalker"] [member="Rekha Kaarde"] [member="Tsuki Aihara"] [member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Asharad Graush"]

Y'all will get a post from me around 5/6 EST after work.

#soon

Gunnin' for Ash's booty

[member="HK-36"]

Two quick things-

First, we are the Order of the Sacred Lotus, not the Silver Lotus. Minor thing, but that's our name :)

Second, please don't use us as anything related to background NPCs? I see that those NPCs are..... apparently affiliated with us? But no one here signed off on that, so please do not do that in threads without our permission, unless you are participating with us. OSL is specifically a faction that *doesn't* have a lot of NPCs running around. Thank you in advance.

Folks in the Mustafar Mines area (too many of you to tag) - No, there are no OSL related NPCs in your area. The only OSL related NPCs are the ones with actual OSL writers. Though, for all I know- maybe they are just *claiming* to be OSL affiliated, and in which case that'll be delightfully messy and everyone have a blast.

Thank you all for your time.

EC7bTYS.gif

Alright you two, get a room. :p

[member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

Progflaw99

[member="Aver Brand"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Ultimatum"]

[member="Torian Pierce"] | @arthan corvax

FYI I am away today. Will try to make posts tomorrow for you all. Thanks!

Liliane

L
Liliane and Maria posts coming some time during the weekend.

I've been extremely busy for the last week, so I took yesterday and today to relax and catch up with family and friends. Sorry for keeping you waiting, people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom