Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oderint Dum Metuant | The First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance held Mustafar Hex - GROUND OOC

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
[member="Alkor Centaris"]

I may be a Knight, but I'm ready to bring the pain if you're looking for someone to face at Vader's Castle. If not, well, I am looking for a fight at Vader's Castle.

Hey guys, just a recommendation:

Place on top of your post if you are going to be directly engaging someone, otherwise we get sooo many tag notifications. If you want to rumble and in your post you are actually actively engaging the other writer, please write "Directly Engaging - Character"

I'd also recommend tagging them here in the ooc or PMing them so they know; otherwise they may miss it.

[member="Ty Rellius"]

"This was too perfect, and Ty… He came prepared. As the poisonous gas flowed through the doors he pulled out of his bag and dawned his Vader replica suit w/ voice modulator. And began to walk toward the door with the audacity that he knew Darth Vader possessed before his passing. He was after all one of the few people that had seen the Dark Lord at his prime. Well seen in the loosest sense of the word, regardless he knew how to change his aura and look dark. His old Master had even taught him the force choke! An excellent party trick when paired with the costume. Ty made a point to hide his saber on the back of the belt and move straight towards his attackers.

If this doesn’t freak them out, nothing will.

Ty walked straight toward the Atrisian Pop Star look-alike wearing the darkest aura he could muster. When standing not too far from her he attempted his best force choke."

Okay. I need another beer.

I spilled mine.

[member="Samka Derith"].

If any of your fellow FO writers wish to skirt [member="Ty Rellius"] and I to engage other writers deeper in the castle, that's more than fine by me. The NPCs are just there as background noise/flavor, and are by no means intended to stop writers from engaging in PVP if they wish.

I would appreciate, however, that if they skirt the NPCs they don't just mow them down, but rather slip past them in the chaos of storming the breech. I'd like their demise/survival to be based on the outcome of the duel about to occur at the gates.

Ty Rellius

Guardian of Truth Defender of Light
[member="Alkor Centaris"]

I made a few small edits... Ty is serious.... He just has some brain damage from the long term effects of being frozen for a few...centuries.

If this doesn't do somewhat what he thinks will happen his demeanor will change... for the better or the worse.... I have no idea.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Preliat Mantis"],

HK doesn't save lives for debts and to force allegiances, that choice is yours,

HK saves lives because it's the right thing to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom