Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oderint Dum Metuant | The First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance held Mustafar Hex - GROUND OOC

excited-baby.gif
so exciteeeeeeeeeed​

To avoid any confusions, the Aka'liit will be joining the invasion but will not be fighting for either the Alliance or the First Order.

We are simply giving protection for the Order of the Sacred Lotus that is also third partying the invasion.

Any questions or concerns, PM them to me, [member="Malok"], or [member="Agenor Dyre"]

[member="Malok"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Hazel Zanteres"] [member="Hal Terrano"] [member="Kahne Porte"] [member="Electroheart"] and any other folks coming along on this OSL bandwagon

Please use the OSL armband in your posts- it will help both sides in the conflict know where we are, and help the judges when the time comes to keep our posts out of the end result.

Please tag or PM me if you were not tagged but would like to be moving forward!

yYP31Jo.png

Jack will be using Psychometry to try and catch glimpses, hints and directions to maybe make some neat finds inside Vader's Castle. I'll be making my post soon after I check on the multitude of people who are involved on Mustafar and adjusting my post accordingly before posting. Cash me ousside or inside if you want to join/harass me. And if you're Galactic Alliance and want to be dark and cunning, maybe we can come to a sneaky accord to hunt artifacts together. I'm not excluding anything. After all, I'm only an ally of the First Order. >:^}

For those in Rutan, I am doing some Char dev rping with my buddy [member="Vexen"] while we eat our meat! : D

So don't mind us if we free posts to ourselves before the sudden... OMG WHAT IS GOING ON thing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom