Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oderint Dum Metuant | The First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance held Mustafar Hex - GROUND OOC

[member="Elmont Block"]

tumblr_ojkxleQlf41s7xjmeo1_500.gif

You're cordially invited to come find me.

I can't keep up with how fast this thread is moving. Between school and other commitments along with getting like 13 notifications whenever I open up this character. I don't know if I can keep going.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Commander Lusk"],

I'm kinda in the same boat, it literally took me 2 hours of reading up through every post I was tagged in and then making sure I responded to each in some way.

If you want I would be alright with you backing off, moving HK somewhere else and then we can just have a private thread where they face off when we'll both have more time, kind of like a flashback thread

[member="HK-36"]

I think what we're going to do is have Preliat control my NPCs this post since he's all caught up with his posts and readings of the thread. He'll post, and then I'll piggy back off his and we can just go back and forth off each other while doing our best to be aware of the posts of others.

Progflaw99

[member="Commander Lusk"]
[member="HK-36"]
[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Alternatively, you all could just tag each other, request that everyone else not tag you - and respond as you all can. Don't need to feel rushed that way :)

[member="Sarge Potteiger"] I'll fight you for a while but I don't want to spend the entire invasion in a single duel so I was going to break off sometime or another, Samka has her own objectives to complete... If you were looking for the real long haul [member="Kriel Firin"] here is your better pick :)
And no worries, work can suck. Trust me I had issues with it over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom