Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Karlie Lynn Destat [WIP]

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
Father: Tarssin Destat
Mother: Karla Linnet Deepgaze.............. Sigh...Ok, so my mom is really Darth Rigor
System: Castagne
Play-by: Elisha Cuthbert

Sebrix-9

My name is Karlie Lynn Destat...
I am the daughter of High Council Cabinet Member, Tarssin Destat (Viceroy) of the system Castagne, which is currently in The Confederacy of Independent Systems. That is what I keep telling myself, for I am no longer certain of the 'who' portion of myself is anymore. It is foggy at best for the most part.

My beginnings…
My beginnings are not like any other. I have to conclude that I am one of a kind, in more than one aspect. Where is one to begin when there have been countless beginnings with no end up until now? First, I weren't meant to be whom I emerged as, as my life, like so many sister daughter's lives had all been forfeit upon conception. I were to be my mother, incarnate. It was all I were born to be, a vessel for her immortality.
But that is too long a tale for here to tell. It should unfold and become clear to you as it will to me as my story unfolds in the stories.

For now, I must explain my current state of being. One which has enabled me to sever the age old blood curse and free myself from both my mother sister's will and that of the force.
I am currently a prodigy of a failed experiment turned successful, when it were put forth in another application…my project to be more precise.
I currently exist as I am, because of a conscious decision to exist in this version of myself.
Allow me to explain…let me to go back to the beginning…as I can best recall.
Sebrix-9 was a project which I spearheaded for the IBI (Internal Bureau of Investigation), an elite scientific investigative branch of Castagne, that I had applied for. It were my thesis for application and future induction into the IBI service. It was to break ground on the possibility of teleportation. Teleportation not sounding redundant is the means of transporting a complete inanimate/living mass from one point to another projected point by means of transmitting all of that matter's blueprint structure precisely by means of mizo-digitization.

That aspect of the project failed as it is yet beyond our present technologies to break down matter into pure energy and reassemble it in to its original matrix by mere transmission.
Simply put. It is currently impossible to teleport any mass of living tissue and have it be the same exact original upon restructuring.
But what is possible is the precise mapping of every cell structure, allocating its precise and distinct nuclei so as it can be used as a tag…to be able to track it to that level of precision.
What does this have to do with me?
I was the first human to undergo this type of scan and mapping. And the first infected human to have the virus Midiclorean tagged, targeted and finally eradicated from their person…each and every one of the virus entities…complete eradication.
I am the only entity in Karlie Lynn Destat , and there is no other entities, no midicloreans, nor voices, no will but my own. In short, I hear nothing but my own thoughts. I were one of many individuals that bore a high enough midiclorean count to label me force sensitive, which in many ways seemed to influence me. What one would call the 'force' or its will, is no longer part of me. I am alone.

With this complete eradication, my own immune system slowly but surely developed again during my recovery in a sterile environment. As it turned out, my immune system which had once been suppressed by the virus Midicloreans in their mass, soon became dominant. I have developed a unique immunity system from getting infected again by the virus Midiclorean. Even the water, the food and the air that I breathe, that contain this virus can no longer infest within me. Not in the form of ingestion, nor aspiration. Not at these low levels. My immune system is able to recognize, overwhelm and eradicate the virus at these levels. The Midicloreans at ingested levels can not survive long at their low ingested levels in my blood system for long. As thus, they cannot amass, multiply and infest my body as they once did.

There were 8 previous attempts and progressively they were said to be successful. In fact, they were in many ways, but only temporarily, as the key to finally stay free was to develop what we humans once had when we first were introduced to this galaxy…our own unique immune system. Somehow through the countless Millennia of pre-lost human history, our immune system weakened in this galaxy and was overwhelmed by the virus, resulting in our immune system no longer able to recognize the infestation. The virus itself, for its ability to achieve a symbiotic relationship with us, took over for our immunity. It took to fool our immune system in accepting midicloreans as part of our cell structures.

By the ninth try, the procedure to be virus free was achieved and the Sebrix-9 project could be called a success. Although it wasn’t a success in teleportation; it was in finally achieving freedom from the Midiclorean infection.
The means of existing free of the virus Midiclorean virus without resulting in the person dying was found possible.
A cure.
A means of living free as an individual and not in a symbiotic relationship with the virus Midiclorean is a reality, as I am living proof.
I am free of any will of the force by which the virus exists and claims over its host.
My antibodies have the key, the ability now to recognize, tag and destroy the virus within me.
I can say this with both scientific and medical proof.

:: This is my partial story and I will be RPing more details by way of memories and those whom it affected ::

My Role plays:

Red War: Dom, Loovria 2, 9, 13, 34, 36, 45, 51

Nephilim's Edge (Nine Lives)

Heretic Station 5, 8, 9, 14, 15, 18, 23, 26, 30, 31, 35, 39, 41, 44, 47, 49

Heretic Station - The Prelude (Vera Mina)

Heretic Station - The Aftermath (Vera Mina and fellow writers)

Wrath of the Amalgam :p Part One (Vera Mina and fellow writers)

Ballgames and Bloodsuckers (Vera Mina)

Viral Hemmorage (Vera Mina)

Adventures at Tea Time (Kay)19, 25, 33, 36, 39, 43, 45, 47, 51

GIRL FRIDAY (Character Development)

Dom, Bovo Yaggen 45, 60, 65, 82, 99

Heavy is the Crown 8, 13, 17, 20, 30, 34

Dark Dark were the Tunnels 11, 16, 20, 24, 26, 29, 34, 38, 42, 46, 48

Echos of Eternity 8, 11, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40

Touch of Midnight 14, 24, 57, 70, 79, 97

Red War: Killer Blow, Loovria dom 2, 9

Dark Zone (Dom of Melida/Dan Hex R-50) 20, 30, 35, 40, 43, 50, 59, 64, 67, 72

Hope (GA Domination of Alderaan Hex) 17, 25, 43, 47, 54

Krant- Festival of the Lost 12, 31, 38, 40, 45, 61, 64

Azterri Hutt Ball 3, 13, 24, 37, 52, 58 (Vera Mina)

Crumbling Atlantis 8, 14, 19, 30, 35

Heavy Machinery 40, 43, 50, 72, 76

Into the Jungle, M'haeli Dom 44, 52, 57, 78, 83, 89

Here-there-be-monsters 9, 16, 35, 40, 60, 67

Smart Meetings, Tynna 2, 18, 25, 28, 54

Desert Craze 15, 17, 20, 23, 25

DragonFlower Hex Domination 34, 58, 59, 62

Kabal Stomp 6, 11, 28

Touch of Midnight-Omwat/ Adras 14, 24

Beautiful Castagne 20, 47

Angels and Demons-Inferno Journey (character development)

House always Wins (CIS Dom)

Last edited:

Karlie Lynn Destat

My personal star-ship: Castan LCX-L3

Assets:
Castan SD Tecknor If I'm not on Castagne and certainly not asleep in my LCX-L3, you can likely find me there, maybe.

Castan CDX-3 Primary fighter/interceptors on the SD Tecknor.

Castan GS-1 Planetary gunship/transporter

Castan B-1 Carrier (Deploys B.O.B.Ts)

B.O.B.1 Battle Droids

B.O.B.T. Battle Droid Transport

Castan DS-1 drop ship

Castan SCX-3 fighter

Castan RD-IV Bio-Chem Research Vessel

TDK-4 Programmable Virus

MK-1 crono (compliments of Nine Lives Nine Lives )

Castan Ceremonial Uniform

Nine's Phychic Katana

Nine's Phychic Lightsaber

Darth Rigor's blade (An ancient blade Karlie's father acquired upon his wife Karla's initial fall. It is Millenniums old and had been discovered among Karla's belongings after her demise. Tarssin gave it to Karlie upon her graduating from the Castan Marine Academy before she were indoctrinated into the IBI)

Underground lakes and Channels Lore (compliments of Nine Lives Nine Lives )

Dura-snow (Shock absorbing compound)

Last edited:

Karlie Lynn Destat

MS-K
Marine Space armor designed by Karlie (prototype)

EWdj9Zv.png

The MS-K is a one of Karlie's first prototype Self repairing armor.

Research surrounding the few acquired samples of Nine Live's biots, namely the Vera Mina/Rom Jin model, resulted in developing a similar substrate matrix compound that were incorporated into the newly designed and development of a superior battle skin. Or as it is more commonly referred to as self repairing armor.

It consists of basically three interactive layers.
1st outer layer is of a reactive outer armor material matrix (Castan blast armor) that when subjected to high impact or disruptive energy blasts, imparts/transfers that kinetic energy to the 2nd inner sandwiched active layer. That layer dubbed dormant matrix is composed of fusion metalloy, a composite substrate derived from infusing organic plaque like celluplast, an earlier Castan compound which had originally been developed with an inherent electrical affinity in maintaining it's set formed shape. This dormant matrix was further developed by Karlie Lynn Destat upon reverse engineering an excrement sample of damaged meta-flesh derived from a biot (Rom Jin) which had sustained what appeared to be irreversible damage. Upon further investigation and research it were found that the sample would indeed reform into it's desired shape/function when induced with a primal sequential stimulus code. A code that in essence was burned into the substrate, much like DNA is to living STEM cells.
This metal organic substrate within it's encompassing influential matrix can convert many forms of organic and inorganic matter to infuse them with some set sequential encoding to then replicate it's matrix composition. This at first seemed like the discovery of an alarming and dangerous new form of aggressive replication, as in theory this substrate could be potentially infinitely invasive to surrounding natural organic life.

t1Adao6.jpg

MS-K encoded biometalic matrix. It's ability to self repair/heal is limited
only to it's original architectural design.

Upon further research into this newly acquired matrix technology, Karlie Lynn Destat (the said researcher) to her relief discovered that it had a set permanent half life of what appeared to be that of human cell growth. The substrate was not infinitely invasive in it's aggressive replication as she first feared. The sample from Rom Jin would only replicate itself to it's original sequential stimulus code...again, much like that of an organic stem cell. In other words, said sample could not grow/repair on it's own. It needed to be in contact with the majority body substrate of the host (the biot).

Karlie immediately picked up on it's potential properties to self repair in that manner. Only, she had to find the means of hacking the sequential stimulus coding to create her own self repairing substrate. And our girl Karlie excelled in hacking such genetic-like based codes. With determination and focus on it's potential military application, Karlie finally derived at replicating this substrate and inducing her own sequential programming to initiate a stable matrix composition and retard growth over initial design parameters. What she developed was the dormant layer (the sandwich portion) of the armor that enabled it to self repair from the inner layer out.

5EIzegi.jpg
The 3rd layer, the inner body layer that is close to the wearer's skin of the self repairing armor is a breathable layer that is directly connected to the suit's life support system. It's innovation s include pain, heat/cold suppression and compensators. That body contact layer is an enviro suit in itself...a kind of danskin layer that buffers the self repairing armor's more rugged design and application.

In short, the new Castan self repairing battle/enviro armor was designed following the reverse engineering of @Nine Live's biot/replicant creations samples that Karlie came about to posses. One must now take a moment to state trademark infringement laws which dictate to be mentioned here for proper credit.

*Karlie's research on the acquired samples enabled her to replicate to an extent, one of Nine Live's technology that was used in the creation of a military grade biot. A biot which at the time of the acquired sample was thought to have sustained irreparable damage beyond repair. *

As it turned out for Karlie and that biot ( Vera Mina Vera Mina / Rom Jin), that this initial above speculation/assumption was indeed wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd Generation battle armor

2nd generation design incorporates an inovative ceratosis (fused ceramic cortosis) exterior shell that withstands high heat blasts (from blasters of course), along with AR-OB technology.
The 2nd generation self repairing body armor also incorporates advanced bionic enhancements (all moving joints , including spine) that multiply the wearer's strength. The self repairing bio-metallic matrix is infused between the ceratosis outer shell armor and the inner body danskin.
This design came about following a bout with Vera. Although it weren't a physical bout, Karlie lost her temper and slapped Vera across the biot's features, only to break her own hand. Needless to say, she were immediately attended to by the very biot she just struck in her fit of rage. Of course that lead for them two making up for the x-x-time, Karlie nevertheless took it as a lesson. She soon took to design the second generation armor for the sole purpose of being able to have some kind of physical affect on Vera should she need to make a dramatic point or two.
Unbenownst to Karlie, Vera would have allowed Karlie to kick her butt anytime and in any form. The biot would have faked loosing a few rounds to have the blonde pin her back down on the floor...or bed for that matter.

Still, what came out of Karlie's determination to be on top was the second generation of advanced self repairing battle armor.

Note: All said and done, one must add a WARNING label on this suit as it concerns Karlie taking on @Nine Live's daughters. Although Karlie's innovative designs are some of the better military grade armor, rivaling even that of Mando iron, it falls short on taking on Nine Live's daughters.
The mock trials and test runs conducted against Rom-Jin and Westenra were biased. Karlie were made to think she won 56% of the mock fights. In reality if fully engaged against Nine's daughters, her top of the line 2nd generation design, is estimated to be at less than 36% comparable. Yes, they let Karlie believe she were a bad-ass too.
But no one in Nine's coven will ever whisper a word about it, lest they have to answer to Vera Mina.

tRfJD42.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom