Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Castan B-1 Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
Castan B-1 Carrier

45XczSV.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a Unique Droid Carrier from system Castagne for Karlie Lynn Destat to role play with.
  • Image Source: Castan B-1 Carrier
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source:N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  1. Carbide and Ceramic layered Durasteel Hull
  2. Alumisteel and durasteel framework
  3. Transparisteel Viewports
  4. Turadium Blast Doors/Shutters
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Command Ship (Battle Droid command ship/carrier)
  • Length: 1000 M
  • Width: 500 M
  • Height: 250 M
  • Armament: Moderate
    48 turbo lasers (top view shows 27 in pic)
  • 8 laser cannons on top decks (top view shows 4 in pic)
  • 6 missile launchers

[*]Defenses: Very High
  • Reinforced Carbide/Ceramic Multilayered Durasteel Hull (more on Advanced System)
  • Advanced Destroyer Class Deflector Shields
  • Redundant Destroyer Class Deflector Shields

[*]Hangar: Base Not designed for housing or deploying fighter squadrons, just battle droid troop transports B.O.B.T. carrying B.O.B.1s
[*]Maneuverability Rating: Moderate
[*]Speed Rating: Moderate
[*]Hyperdrive Class: 0.9
STANDARD FEATURES
  • SD Class Ion Drives
  • SD Class Hazard and Damage Control Systems
  • SD Class Life Support Systems
  • SD Class Navigational Systems
  • SD Class Sensors and Targeting Systems
  • SD Class Communications Systems
  • SD Class Environmental Control Systems
  • SD Class Tractor Beams
  • SD Class Escape Pods for human personnel
  • Full spectrum Encryption/Decryption Networks
  • ​Full fire suppression systems on all decks
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Multi layered reinforced hull composed of ceramics, carbon and carbide layers of durasteel to withstand high turbo laser hits if shields fail. The B-1 Carrier is not designed as a one on one destroyer, but as a sturdy support carrier, able to provide cover fire while deploying it's B.O.B.T.s carrying B.O.B.1s
  • It's primary purpose is to stand ground(orbit) remaining in hot battle zones while deploying it's transports.
  • Advanced fire suppression on all decks, that include duranium carbide infused ceramic reinforced blast doors.
  • Frequency jammer
Strengths:
  • Defensive: The B-1 Carrier is designed to hold the line and remain in defensive position as her battle droid transports are deploying .It's hull is designed to take quite a battering and beating as it is mainly designed as a carrier with extreme defensive weaponry and armor. It is a prototype design and modular constructed to remain operational down to 10% ship integrity. This is due to minimal human personnel needed to man/operate the B-1 Carrier.
Weaknesses:
  • Low Offensive Armament: This Command Ship has a very minor offensive armament, as it is not designed to attack other destroyers or carrier groups.
  • Low stand alone planetary bombardment vessel. It is not designed to strike as a destroyer from space with planetary bombardments. It's turbo lasers are not effective on a well shielded planetary defensive target.
  • Prototype:This vessel is more designed as a battle droid troop carrier. It's more designed as a support ship for it's deploying transports and will disengage once it's payloads are completed. It will then jump out of the system. Droids are expendable and as such will not risk to retrieve transports if system has been lost.
  • Defensive only, not an attack ship. Not effectively offensive in ship to ship engagement. It is not an attack carrier, but a deployment platform ship with defenses.

DESCRIPTION:

Years of analyzing battle engagements have lead the Castan Admiralty to commission a new prototype destroyer that is designed to hold a defensive position, rather than engage other similar class destroyers on a one on one fight.
It has been reasoned that other destroyers in it's battle group will be taking up the role as an engaging vessel. The idea behind the Castan designed B-1 Carrier is deployment support/cover and a base for repairing/servicing B.O.B.1s.
As such, the Castan Admiralty commissioned a new type of troop carrier. One that could transport and deploy it's legion of battle droids in battlefront systems. It is not as daunting as a fully armament SD as that is not it's purpose or design.
The Castan B-1 Carrier is the only vessel that is solely commanded by Karlie Lynn Destat. As such, the carrier does not operate effectively under a different commander. It's legion of battle droids within are permanently hardwired to take orders from Karlie only.

[member="Karlie Lynn Destat"], just a handful of suggestions or things i noticed. Nothing too serous at all

Karlie Lynn Destat said:
Production: Unique Prototype
You only need "Unique" here, as prototype is not a part of the available ratings in the template

Karlie Lynn Destat said:
If you could link "Durasteel" in your materials section, it would be greatly appreciated.

Karlie Lynn Destat said:
Hangar: 0 Not designed for housing or deploying fighter squadrons, just battle droid troop transports B.O.B.T. carrying B.O.B.1s
I know this is super knit picky, but please use a rating from the list in the template. You can select "Base" but just use your description to elaborate on this. The B.O.B.T.'s would count toward support craft, so your base of 2 would fill this nicely

Karlie Lynn Destat said:
  • Armament: Moderate
    48 turbo lasers (top view shows 27 in pic)
  • 8 laser cannons on top decks (top view shows 4 in pic)
  • 6 missile launchers

[*]Defenses: Average
  • Reinforced Carbide/Ceramic Multilayered Durasteel Hull (more on Advanced System)
  • Advanced Destroyer Class Deflector Shields
  • Redundant Destroyer Class Deflector Shields

[*]Hangar: 0 Not designed for housing or deploying fighter squadrons, just battle droid troop transports B.O.B.T. carrying B.O.B.1s
[*]Maneuverability Rating: Average
[*]Speed Rating: Average
[*]Hyperdrive Class: 1.0
Overall your ratings put you pretty underpowered for a ship of its production and size. If this is intentional, fantastic, but if not, you have about 5-6 points you can play with here. This is all up to you/

Karlie Lynn Destat

Hey, thanks for the heads up on the ratings, [member="Alden Akaran"]
I made the few corrections, I think.
Ya, not using my usual CIS techs, but kinda doing this under the radar, so I'll have to hold you to that client/factory judge confidentiality clause thingy. You know, hush hush... :ph34r:

Anyway, all good to go now?.. :huh:

[member="Karlie Lynn Destat"][

quote name='Karlie Lynn Destat' timestamp='1573131682' post='1994703'] Hangar: 2 Not designed for housing or deploying fighter squadrons, just battle droid troop transports B.O.B.T. carrying B.O.B.1s [/quote]
For here if you could just make sure you include the word "Base" for your rating since that is the approved rating, that would be greatly appreciated.

And I'd still to point out that at a "Unique" rating you still have another three points you can work with to improved ratings (essentially you can improve three different ratings by one, or something else around that. However if you want to keep it as is, i can happily approve this.

Karlie Lynn Destat

Ok, put armament to Moderate and Defenses to Very High

Thanks for the help and pointers. Hopefully if I venture to sub more, I'll keep all of this in mind. :)

Well, if i didn't over do it, then I'm good as it is. Thanks again, [member="Alden Akaran"]. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom