Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech B.O.B.1 Battle Droids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
sDrBZOr.jpg

BOB-1

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To acquire a cache (10,000 units)of ancient battle droids to fight on behalf of Karlie Lynn Destat.
  • Image Source: Image 1 Image 2
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: Battle droid
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Unknown, as they were acquired in a CIS open rp Echoes of Eternity post #28, 30, 40(see Description )
  • Affiliation: CIS
  • Model: BOB-1 Battle droid
  • Production: Semi-Unique
  • Modularity: N/A
  • Material: Durasteel, droid components, crome plating (hey, don't look at me, it's how I found them. Well OK, it's what caught my eye and decided to acquire them, OK!)
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: 115kg
  • Height: 2m
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: Thermal detonators, standard power Blaster pistol
  • Misc. Equipment: N/A
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Thermal detonators
  • Blaster pistol
Strengths:

• The droid has good aim both with its grenades and its blaster.
  • Hard wired obedience upon activation, even on to destruction.
Weaknesses:
  • Not as agile as most battle droids, as it were salvaged from an abandoned station near Druckenwell and are dated thousands of years old..
  • No shielding. One..two good hits and they go off line.
  • Limited power reserves; 300 hour full operational power cells once activated. Unit must return to a supported charging station to be reactivated.

DESCRIPTION
It started out as an inspection for bio-weapons on a recently found old orbiting station near the system Druckenwell in CIS territory. Under the invite of Darth Tacitushttp://starwarsrp.net/user/15750-darth-tacitus/ to all of interested CIS allies to explore and go on a treasure hunt of said station, which incidentally dated back to the old Eternal Empire under the rule of Valkorion; Karlie happened up the cache of tens of thousands of battle droids stored in the weapons hold of the station.
Old as they may be, she discovered that on the whole, most of these droids still held about 17% of their stored power cells.
making this short; Karlie returned to the station and transported her find and claim off the station. The invite to the station had been as a treasure hunt for the CIS and this is what she found.
With a little elbow grease to spit shine them up (not by yours truly mind you, but by my system's maintenance personnel) and new powers cells...was able to acquire a fodder load of these toys for the CIS...mainly for me at a fraction of the cost of say a thousand new model battle droids.
Sure the're old. But they function and will be quite handy in keeping my foes busy as our main forces work on outflanking them.
Shoot...did I just post one of my battle tactics?...disregard the last sentence.

The RP is Echoes of Eternity-Bones of Zakul and the find and play is on post #28, 30 and 40.
L8vQpx6.jpg

Ooh...almost forgot. You know what's neat about Bobby...er BOB-1 rather?
Every time I give them a command, they respond back with, 'By your Command' ..Now how awesome is that!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom