Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sylvi

Sylvi

S
sig2.gif

T H E M E

Divider.png

Profile-Details.gif
|| A P P E A R A N C E ||

With elegant features and a refined posture, Sylvi can command a room. The young witch is a master of subtlety, able to use a mere flicker of her bright silver eyes or tilt of her slender jaw to influence how gentle or powerful she is perceived.
IMPORTANT MARKS: The young witch was blessed with soft, milky skin, smooth and pale. However, her left shoulder sports the large, unsightly scar as if it had been bitten into by some enormous wolf.

|| P E R S O N A L I T Y ||

Reserved would be how most describe the witch. Although she can use a mere glance or shrug to convey emotion, she prefers to keep most of her thoughts tightly locked behind a neutral exterior. This means that she is often quiet, calm, and seemingly a little cold at times

Divider.png

|| S T R E N G T H S ||
fluff.png

• Magic: The reclusive cult of Skyholme Lucites on Sylvi’s home planet of Weik were known for two things; their magic and their cruelty. Sylvi was subjected to both, and excelled in her arcane studies to become a powerful witch
  • Alluring Diplomacy: Knowing who to approach, when to speak, and how to broach certain topics seem to all make diplomacy a language all on its own. It is one, however, that Sylvi speaks well. From a subtle flicker of her gaze to a suggestive shrug, if she wants you to feel a certain way about something, she can be exceedingly compelling
  • No stranger to pain: Although the Lucites graced the witch with power and knowledge, it came at a heavy cost. The young woman grew up believing that suffering and pain are necessary for enlightenment, and as such, can take a hell of a lot more than she appears to

|| W E A K N E S S E S ||

• Skewed perception: While being able to endure severe pain and continue on is a boon, it comes at a price. While most seasoned combatants know that a broken limb should be splinted and a deep wound needs pressure, the young witch would simply continue on, potentially trebling the damage she would take from injury
  • Low initiative: Because of her penchant for diplomacy, Sylvi tends to assume that all other parties will follow suit. As such, she is seldom the first to draw a weapon to engage in combat, leaving her at a disadvantage
  • Blind spot: Although she bears no physical scars from her vicious upbringing and way of life, Sylvi didn’t escape entirely unscathed. A vicious blow to the head from another young woman in the cult damaged her optic nerve, leaving her with a blind spot on her right side

Divider.png

|| S P E L L S ||
  1. Force Healing (Apprentice)
  2. Telekinesis (Apprentice)
  3. Force Barrier (Adept)

|| T H R E A D S ||

Last edited by a moderator:

Sylvi

S
|| B A C K S T O R Y ||
Divider.png
[The following is a collection of notes from the diary of a Skyholme Lucite on Sylvi]

The Atoan child shows promise. Bright, intelligent eyes, curiosity tempered with caution. Heeds her mother's commands. She would serve us well. The father leaves for war soon. A strike will be easy. The home is unguarded, no pets or cattle to warn the occupants. Still the cover of dark would be ideal. Important note: Atoans have many hearts, I've not observed the mother in distress but she may be stronger than she appears. Use caution, non-detection is ideal. Slaying the mother is a last resort

Sylvi is fitting in well. It was a shame that her mother had to die. I was correct in my assumption; the woman was much stronger than she appeared. It will be interesting to see if the daughter shares these traits. Farm was ransacked to throw off the father's scent should he return. We had to bleed the girl a little to make it authentic. Practice for what is to come for her.

Another girl got into a fight with Sylvi today. Sylvi slew her, but took a nasty blow to the head in the process. I have the healers checking her now for lasting damage. But she showed vigor and ambition. I'm proud.
Update: The healers believe she'll regain most of her sight as the swelling subsides, but she may be left with a blindspot on that side. I'll endeavor to adjust her training to compensate

My girl is growing into a fine young woman. She studies hard and has a solid understanding of the nature of suffering. Dare I even say I may be proud of her. She will unlock many secrets in her time. Soon, she will leave to seek out the knowledge of the galaxy, find others to join our cause. I wish her the best, but I'll confess that a part of me will be sad to see her go.
Her suffering was so exquisite.

Divider.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom