Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Ward of Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man can change his stars
ricky-oh-titan-shield.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Physical Shield.
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Extreme
    • Lightsabers: High
    • Ion/EMP: Extreme
    • Acid/Corrosion: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Physical shield to protect against a wide range of projectiles, melee weapons, and more.
STRENGTHS
  • Code of the Protector: As a physical shield with energy shield projectors, as well as an extremely durable construction, it does as any kind of shield would be able to do. Defend against a wide range of conventional weaponry, and even some more exotic weaponry by way of various shielding systems.
  • Code of the Aggressor: As a physical shield, it can be used as a rather heavy weapon in tight circumstances. Slamming someone who gets too close, shield bashing, or even the ability to throw the shield with the ability to redirect off of other objects, and then return to the user without fail.
WEAKNESSES
  • Over the Wall: As like any kind of shield, there is a severe weakness of being attacked from behind, or moving around the shield. Being a wider, easier target to hit, makes you the biggest target on the battlefield.
  • Breaking Down: While there are many defenses, Acid is not something it can't defend against.
  • Close Quarters: As a shield, bashing into an opponent, or using it as an offensive weapon, requires one to be extremely close to their enemy.
DESCRIPTION
Kaleleon, a well known member of the Jedi to apply the usage of shield based abilities. Standing tall and against the forces of darkness, the Sith, The Bryna'dul, and any more to come. As forth, Kale gathered all that he needed. Forming a ward, a bastion of a shield to aid Kale in the front against any who would attack the wall that he has become.

Last edited:
Kaleleon Kaleleon - While the shield itself is a nasty little contraption that's got a selection of strengths and weaknesses to balance it out, we need to talk about the description.

Sadly, I don't think the minor changes you've made to the Destiny 2 Lore Entry regarding the Sentinels and their Shields are sufficient enough to be approved. There are far too many similar sentences, references, personally-interpreted inflections and cadences for my liking - despite having Love reacted to the submission on an alt account.

My recommendation here would be to rewrite the vast majority of your submission's description from Valiant Heart onwards, as that would clear up a major issue that myself, and likely others, may have with this submission.

As a secondary item: Since the Ziedrich Shield System and Kavacha Shield are closed market items, we will require the permission of their use to be linked in the appropriate field - be it a snapshot of a DM or a Marketplace post denoting approval.

Please @mention me with any comments, concerns, or to inform me of any completed edits. Chaos likes to eat notifications sometimes, and my watchlist can only grow so big. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom