Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Jaeger Solutions

Now For Sale
  • CD-6 "Vulcan" Class Nano Constructors
    • Open Market / Limited
      Built as a large scale constructor bot, the CD-6 is a swarm that can repair even the most righteous of bombings. Even able to terraform planets, should the conditions be right, and time not be a factor.
  • ND-013 "White Noise" Class LRWD
    • Closed Market / Limited
      Tired of Ysalamiri and their various counters? Try a 'White Noise' generator - able to counter any organic force user and their sithspawn by actively disrupting midichlorians and force connections. This has the same range as a ysalamiri, and fits on the belt of any operating soldiers in the field.
  • PDS-63 "Soteria" Class Active Protection System
    • Open Market / Mass Produced
      Able to be put on regular powered armor, or even scaled up to starfighters, the Soteria can counter any actively propoulsed ammunition coming towards it. RPGs, grenades, even morter shells - the Soteria has your back, and can hide away when not required. Now available for your armor!
  • SA-18 "Mars" Class Combat Armor
    • Closed Market / Limited
      An armor built for naval combat and boarding actions, the Mars serves as a main stay for marines of every sort. Most often used by rich cartels and pirate factions, the Mars does all it can to provide as much tactical support as any other system available.

HVC-369 "Covenant" Class Hyper Velocity Cannon -
Anti-Personal Capital Grade weaponry, meant to pop a hole and kill a crew.
SIC-32 "Broadstroke" Solar Ionization Battery -
Gatling styled battery capable of ignoring shields, and tearing armor apart.
BE-1313 "Gos Karza" Class Battery Emplacement -
Technological adaptation of the Dovin Basal, but with smart missiles.
HVC-120 "Pit Horror" Hypervelocity Cannon -
Ever wanted to make a debris field out of enemy ships? This is how.

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

I'd like to open a contract to utilize these in future submissions.

Kardek Alpha

K
I would like to purchase one HG-88 'Big Iron' Hand Cannon with 10 boxes of each ammo variant available.

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

To Whom It May Concern,

I am unsure whether you handle these matters yourself or delegate them to a subordinate, nor even if you would recognise my name given the lack of direct interactions between us. We have both have business with the Sith Eternal, though I know your association to be far closer than mine.

Without further ado, it has come to my attention that your engineers have succeeded in reverse engineering some truly fascinating old technology, namely the Path Engines of yore. I believe they dubbed their creation the Nihil? Such a device would be an invaluable addition to the more exclusive variant of an ongoing project, which is why I am reaching out to you. I hope you are able to part with a small number of such devices.

If so, I am sure an understanding can be reached. Credits, perhaps, or one of the vessels once they are finished? Perhaps some artefact or another?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom