Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Jaeger Solutions

As per the orders of the Overseer of the Armed Forces, executed by the will of the Overlord of the Empire, and with the express interest of the Empress Eternal, I, Fleet Admiral Race Tolsen of the Imperial Fleet do hereby authorize the purchase of the following for express use by the Eternal Empire:
Attached is the necessary credits to complete the above purchase.

Signed, Race A Tolsen
Deputy Overseer of the Armed Forces
Baron of Abridon
Fleet Admiral of Her Majesty's Imperial Navy

download50.png

download70.png
To whom it may concern,

The NAKAIOMA Corporation and its proud subsidiaries would like to acquire a contract for the universal procurement of Jaeger Solutions products in exchange for our recently agreed upon provision of security services for the InterGalactic Banking Clan.

We eagerly await your response.​

download70.png

In the wake of the dissolution of the Constitutional Authority of Beshqek in the wake of events that have previously transpired on Byss , i'd like to have the rights to all assets previously purchased by the Constitutional Authority of Beshqek transferred to myself directly along with all other approved entity affiliated with me.
mylivesignature_1.png

Grand Overseer of the Final Dawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom