Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Jaeger Solutions

Now for sale -
  • SF-24 "Hercules" Class Super Freighter
    • Semi-Unique / Closed Market
    • Built as the premiere choice for all transportation needs, the Hercules is able to move nigh infinite amount of resources in a single go - expediting the world of teamsters, and effectively nullifying the effectiveness of more traditional freighters. Pair that with all the equipment to make a mobile operating base cloaked in the recesses of space, and you have a perfect ship for all your needs.
  • X-03 "Nyx" Class Stealth Generator
    • Semi-Unique / Closed Market
    • Taking stealth generators up a step, the Nyx is capable of cloaking entire fleets - but taking it a step further, it creates a reality warping meld to hide the fleet. This means that it is one of a select few generators able to counter act the all seeing of the Force - a decisive technology on that premise alone.

Last edited:

Eskk Jannik

E
I would like to know how much the s-5 "juggernaut" Sith armor would cost so I can determine if I would reasonably be able to afford it. Does the price change if I don't want the helmet? Also do you do commission work

Eskk Jannik

I would generally consider the S-5 as expensive since its labor intensive and highly advanced. Most Jaeger products are. As far as a hard number, not really something is have on hand.

I do do commissions technically, but only for stuff I'm interested in. Most times I just let people base their stuff on my subs so long as they credit me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom